Magneto and Dr Doom vs F4 and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
debate

Priest
probably magento if prep is not involved.

spidey-dude
magneto and doom easy

Symmetric Chaos
I would go with team 1 thanks to the magic advantage and Magnetos possibility to BloodRip if they can get do IW's shield.

SumOfAllFear
this is current versions so that means extremis iron man i dont think team one takes it so that easy

Priest
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
this is current versions so that means extremis iron man i dont think team one takes it so that easy
current iron man hasent done anything impressive with his new armor other than getting his ass kicked by Sentry.
besides that Im pretty sure that magneto can mess with the Extremis armor in a similar fashion like how captain america did in CW3.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
current iron man hasent done anything impressive with his new armor other than getting his ass kicked by Sentry.
besides that Im pretty sure that magneto can mess with the Extremis armor in a similar fashion like how captain america did in CW3.

I think IM is immune to magnetic manipulation actually.

endrict
Originally posted by spidey-dude
magneto and doom easy

way too easy.... unless Reed's team has prep.

SumOfAllFear
well its 5 vs 2 i think the f4 can take care of magneto while iron man keeps doom busy

Kaldorei
I believe the entire fight would start with Magneto wiping Iron Man out quickly, before the rest have any chance to do anything (If he really wants too, which he probably do) yes

spidey-dude
not worth adding ironman onto the team. magneto can control his armor and send ironman 10 miles away if he wanted to.

Kaldorei
Indeed. This is a four versus two fight. Considering the tough time F4 had against Dr Doom, having Magneto with him would turn this instantly. Doom and Magneto wins big grin

spidey-dude
^ we finally found ourselves a GF for soljer big grin

Bouboumaster
I don't see the team of 5 lost.... Thing, Johnny or IW could just... stop magneto, nah? Iron Man could fight Doom some times, and, when Magneto would be finally out, everyboty could turn on against Doom.

Brian Oswald
Magneto kills IW before she can make a shield( he's got way faster reactions) then makes a forcefield for his team and bloodrips the rest of the team and kills thing.

bigbran
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Magneto kills IW before she can make a shield( he's got way faster reactions) then makes a forcefield for his team and bloodrips the rest of the team and kills thing. And Doom does... what?

janus77
Magneto & Doom for the win.
pretty easy victory, on paper.

LordFear
the team plus IrolnMan? they would take this. IM by himself can match either Doom or Mags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.