Hulk, Wolverine, and Ironman vs Spiderman, Magneto and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
3 vs 3

Debate

Symmetric Chaos
Team 1 7/10

Wolvie won't be much use once Mags BFRs him but I think they can compensate.

braz
hmm. good fight.

however,

Magneto>>Iron Man & Wolverine

so its Namor + Magneto n Spidey vs The Hulk

ill give it to the trio, team 2. 6-7/10

Kaldorei
I believe team 1 will get some serious asses kicked big grin

Spiderman, Magneto and Namor wins, no casualties smile

SumOfAllFear
can i tried to make it as even as possible but now that i think of it magneto can take out wolverine and possible ironman
leaving namor and magneto vs hulk

Kaldorei
We have already seen Magneto take Wolverine down easily. Barely broke a sweat big grin

That thing is for sure. Wolverin out instantly.

guy222
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
3 vs 3

Debate

Team One

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by guy222
Team One

Team Two

guy222
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Team Two

Ok. Hulk stronger than Fishman. Fact. Magneto is a jobber. IMO. Howlett/Stark team on Parker. Nuff said. U are welcome to differ. I will not change my opinion. Guy222

redhotrash
Doesnt Namor always manage to take out the Hulk?

Bouboumaster
Hulk thunderclap. The survivors are: Hulk, Wolverine, Namor.

2 vs 1, when on the team is sufficiant to kill the fishman.

Team 1 7/10

bigbran
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
3 vs 3

Debate I'll go in the order that this was put in.

Spider-Man holds off Hulk, for a while (by dodging).

Magneto destroys Wolverine in seconds.

Namor either takes out Iron Man, or waits until Magneto comes in, and Iron Man is dead.

Spider-Man is either holding off Hulk, or dead (doubtful, but it doesn't matter). Namor has always shown to hold his own, and even beat Hulk more than Hulk has (with all their powers, so it is quite an average portrayal).
Magneto more than has enough powers to take out Hulk... but still doesn't matter, since it is two vs one.

Team two.

Now, how the battles should go down.

Hulk fights Namor (really don't care who wins, but it should be a stalemate for a while).

Spider-Man either beats Wolverine, or Wolverine kills him (still... doesn't matter).

Magneto takes out Iron Man.

Then Magneto destroys Wolverine (that could leave Spider-Man, or he could be dead... doesn't make a difference).

Then it is either two vs one, or three vs one.

Team 2.

bean_machine
Ok. Hulk stronger than Fishman. Fact. Magneto is a jobber. IMO. Howlett/Stark team on Parker. Nuff said. U are welcome to differ. I will not change my opinion. Guy222

Mags BFR Wolverine at the beginning of the match. He will also give Iron Man a lot of trouble.

Namor can duke it out with Hulk, long enough for Spiderman and Mags beat up on Iron Man.

Wolverine is a non-factor.

Soljer
Is it just me....

Or can Magneto Solo this?

Bouboumaster
Magneto can't solo Hulk. In fact, even if he draw out all the iron in his bllod, Hulk will regenerate. In one way or the other, Mags is ****ed. Or maybe worse, if Hulk Thunderclap.

redhotrash
Hulk might be stronger, but Namor has shown over and over that it doesnt matter, he has Hulk figured out and has spanked him repeatedly

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Soljer
Is it just me....

Or can Magneto Solo this? It's you and all the other reasonably intelligent, and rational posters.

StarsNeverFall7
Magneto could pretty easily solo this, a quick strip of the adamantium would give him more than an ample enough weapon to take down hulk and IM at the same time, while spidey and namor toy with wolverine until Mags gets his hands free and cuts him to shreads...

Yea, Magneto can solo it..

Metalmanx
Is it just me....

It's not just you.

Team 2 for the win.

Reaper777
the only way team one could win is if Hulk somehow manages to K.O. Magneto in the begining of the fight, and I don't thing he's smart nor fast enough to do that...

Team 2---9/10

Tha C-Master
Mags could practically solo team one, the other members just give him the time he needs to do it.

Soljer
Mags hastily erects a shield and is rendered invulnerable.

He then adamantium-strips Wolverine, and places a good sized chunk of it where the Hulk's brain should be.

He then either sends a spike of it through Tony's chest, or whips out one of his more exotic powers.

But seriously, putting Wolverine on team 1 just gives Magneto one more weapon. erm. Bad choice.

bean_machine
But seriously, putting Wolverine on team 1 just gives Magneto one more weapon. erm. Bad choice.

True, very true.

Jyppe

Isn't this what's usually called fanboyism? confused

Seraphim XIII
Magneto instantly crushes Ironman and throws him aside and uses Wolverine as a floating set of six blades to cut the hulk to death and then he turns Wolverine into a pretzel. While the Hulk tries to fight off a floating, uncontrolled Wolverine ... He must deal with Spiderman and Namor throwing down blows.

Magneto, Spiderman and Namor FTW.

Jyppe
The only way I can see team number 1 taking any victories is that Iron man succeeds in speed blitzing Magneto, before Magneto can react, but I wouldn't count on that possibility as Iron man wasn't that impressive in Civil War. Is this the Iron man amped with the techno-organic like virus?

horrorwolf
TONS of variables here, but Team B is smarter.

Magneto>>>Ironman and Wolverine
Thunderclap/Wolverine>>>Spiderman
Magneto, Namor and Spidey cant take down a pissed Hulk.

Stalemate.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
The only way I can see team number 1 taking any victories is that Iron man succeeds in speed blitzing Magneto, before Magneto can react, but I wouldn't count on that possibility as Iron man wasn't that impressive in Civil War. Is this the Iron man amped with the techno-organic like virus?

Iron Man's reflexes were enhanced a bit....

But Magneto's are fifteen times normal. no expression.

Odds are, Tony won't be speedblitzing anyone.

bigbran
Originally posted by horrorwolf
TONS of variables here, but Team B is smarter.

Magneto>>>Ironman and Wolverine
Thunderclap/Wolverine>>>Spiderman
Magneto, Namor and Spidey cant take down a pissed Hulk.

Stalemate. Haha, bullshit.

It's your own bias view that skews what you think Hulk goes down to, and what he doesn't.

Actually... Spider-Man has taken down Hulk twice (just pointing out...), Namor has Hulk beaten, when both actully use their full range of powers... twice. Namor has proved to be more than enough.

And Magneto has way too many options to take him out... with the addition of adamantium (you know, the stuff that Wolverine slices Hulk open with), plus the ability to control it, shape it...

OK, here is what Magneto could do with it.

Stand back, and slice open Hulk.
Let Hulk pound on it, doesn't matter, it is indestructable to Hulk, and Magneto can just make it like play-doh.
He could shove it down Hulk's throat.
He could trap Hulk, and even if some holy plot-device Hulk escapes, Magneto can re-shape it.
He could make it into a sharp surfboard type of thing, and cut Hulk's head off... he can regenerate... right?

This can all be achieved while Magneto is standing a hundred feet away, and Namor and Spidey are playing chess.

Also, he doesn't even need the adamantium to beat Hulk...

But no, Spidey, Magneto, and Namor can't possibly take down Hulk... roll eyes (sarcastic)

horrorwolf
Originally posted by bigbran
Haha, bullshit.

It's your own bias view that skews what you think Hulk goes down to, and what he doesn't.

Actually... Spider-Man has taken down Hulk twice (just pointing out...), Namor has Hulk beaten, when both actully use their full range of powers... twice. Namor has proved to be more than enough.

And Magneto has way too many options to take him out... with the addition of adamantium (you know, the stuff that Wolverine slices Hulk open with), plus the ability to control it, shape it...

OK, here is what Magneto could do with it.

Stand back, and slice open Hulk.
Let Hulk pound on it, doesn't matter, it is indestructable to Hulk, and Magneto can just make it like play-doh.
He could shove it down Hulk's throat.
He could trap Hulk, and even if some holy plot-device Hulk escapes, Magneto can re-shape it.
He could make it into a sharp surfboard type of thing, and cut Hulk's head off... he can regenerate... right?

This can all be achieved while Magneto is standing a hundred feet away, and Namor and Spidey are playing chess.

Also, he doesn't even need the adamantium to beat Hulk...

But no, Spidey, Magneto, and Namor can't possibly take down Hulk... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hulk on occasion.
Pissed off no. wink

bean_machine
Magneto strips the adamantium out of Wolverine, causing massive damage to to the guy, and uses the adamantium to BFR Hulk by somehow lodging it in him or wrapping it around some part of his body. i doubt hulk could break free of it before he is heading towards the sun with no way to come back.

Namor and Spiderman can distract Ironman long enough for Magneto to pull this off and then Magneto joins in the Ironman gangbang.

bean_machine
Hulk on occasion.
Pissed off no. wink

How would Hulk avoid getting speared or wrapped with adamantium and then being lodged into the sun?

Soljer
Hulk on occasion.
Pissed off no. wink

The Hulk has an amazing ability to regenerate...however, he cannot regenerate his brain if the space is currently occupied by a sphere of indestructible metal.

Two objects cannot occupy the same space at once, and the Hulk isn't even denting Wolverine's primary adamantium.

Magneto solo's the three.

Jyppe
Iron Man's reflexes were enhanced a bit....

But Magneto's are fifteen times normal. no expression.

Odds are, Tony won't be speedblitzing anyone.

Since when has Magneto had that high reflexes? Scans? Wikipedia, Handbooks, nor marvel site said anything about accelerated reflexes.

Tony was amped quite a bit by the extremis virus. See his battle with Dynamo (orwhathisnamewas)

horrorwolf
Well for starters both Wolverine and Hulk can heal and a Thunderclap could just as easily take Mags out of play.

Hulk and Wolvie have been speared tons of times and simply rip things back out and heal up.

I still vote stalemate.

Symmetric Chaos
Well for starters both Wolverine and Hulk can heal and a Thunderclap could just as easily take Mags out of play.

Hulk and Wolvie have been speared tons of times and simply rip things back out and heal up.

I still vote stalemate.

Mags has a shield so thunderclap will not be overly effective.

The is a difference between taking out a spear and having the surface of your bones torn off.

bean_machine

I still vote stalemate.

So if Hulk has adamantium lodged in his body, what stops Magneto from hurling his body into the sun?

bigbran

I still vote stalemate. Umm... did you forget about Magneto's shield?

When has Hulk been repeatidly stabbed through the head, or stabbed with a metal that can then after he gets stabbed, spread around in his body.
Actually, when has Hulk ever been stabbed through his entire body?

Plus, as you would notice, as I pointed out, it would be like Wolverine's claws fighting Hulk... 'cept longer, faster, and can hit harder, and re-shape on a thought.

Soljer
Originally posted by Jyppe
Since when has Magneto had that high reflexes? Scans? Wikipedia, Handbooks, nor marvel site said anything about accelerated reflexes.

Tony was amped quite a bit by the extremis virus. See his battle with Dynamo (orwhathisnamewas)

Wanna bet?

Okay, I exaggerated a little bit. The comic says '1450% normal,' so it's actually fourteen point five times.

Rather than fifteen. But I don't think anyone is going to jump my shit for point five.

bean_machine
Wanna bet?

Okay, I exaggerated a little bit. The comic says '1450% normal,' so it's actually fourteen point five times.

Rather than fifteen. But I don't think anyone is going to jump my shit for point five.

Well .5 is .5 dammit. mad

JK stick out tongue

bigbran
Wanna bet?

Rather than fifteen. But I don't think anyone is going to jump my shit for point five. I used to look up to you... sad

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
I used to look up to you... sad

laughing

BobbyD
Team 2, easily. Honeslty, quite doesn't matter how the pairings go.

guy222
Originally posted by bean_machine
Mags BFR Wolverine at the beginning of the match. He will also give Iron Man a lot of trouble.

Namor can duke it out with Hulk, long enough for Spiderman and Mags beat up on Iron Man.

Wolverine is a non-factor.

Healing factor. Remember when Erik 'yanked' the adamantium from Logan. If not for the X-Men, Erik is dead. Fishman gets beat up by the Hulk. The rage. Granted, I give u this. Fishman one on one with Hulk is classic. He won't win. Tony vs Spidey that's classic. I will tell Tony, no drinking. Parker wins smile

bigbran
Healing factor. Remember when Erik 'yanked' the adamantium from Logan. If not for the X-Men, Erik is dead. Fishman gets beat up by the Hulk. The rage. Granted, I give u this. Fishman one on one with Hulk is classic. He won't win. Tony vs Spidey that's classic. I will tell Tony, no drinking. Parker wins smile But he has won... twice... to Savage Hulk!

The only one he really lost to was Gravage.

Bias opinions don't cut it, especially when powers were used in the fight, and average showings of each other.

Jyppe
Wanna bet?

Issue number, scans? I just want to look it up myself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Is it just me....

exact same thing I was thinking.

hm Magnetos powers? control over all metal...what is Ironman have a suit made of..? aha, metal. and what about Wolverine, oh yea thats right! he has an adamantium skeleton. Magneto basically solos this. not to mention all he has to do to Hulk is give him a brain anyerism. (or however u spell it) and put up his force field

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Magneto can't solo Hulk. In fact, even if he draw out all the iron in his bllod, Hulk will regenerate. In one way or the other, Mags is ****ed. Or maybe worse, if Hulk Thunderclap.

Magneto can solo Hulk when he's using Wolverine like a floating adamantium spear, or using Iron Man as a giant bludgeoning tool (even though I think Iron Man has a defense against that).

Seraphim XIII
Spiderman has beaten the Hulk ALONE before.

With Magneto using Wolverine's skeleton as a weapon and Ironmans suit as a huge chunk of metal ball to throw AND Namor pwning ...

Team 1 gets annihilated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.