Superman vs Hulk and Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumOfAllFear
no bfr

Symmetric Chaos
Superman

spidey-dude
hulk and namor.

Redatom65
Superman wins the majority yes

SumOfAllFear
i think superman should win 9/10
his superspeed will win him this

xmeat
team ftw

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
team ftw

Its really just Hulk vs Supes again since Namor will be incinerated the moment the match starts.

spidey-dude
superman cant take them on both at the same time.

Redatom65
i don no hoo namroar is but he is with hulk. HULK SMASH1111111111 team win.

euro

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Its really just Hulk vs Supes again since Namor will be incinerated the moment the match starts. NOT IF ITS IN WATER.

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
euro I KNOW NAMOR SO STFU

TricksterPriest
NOT IF ITS IN WATER.

no Dude, wondy owns Namor. Supes>>>Wonder Woman. Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. Supes would have to job pretty hard to lose this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
NOT IF ITS IN WATER.

True.

He would boil him the instant the match started and eat Namor while he rips Hulk to shreds.

Redatom65
my grammar sucks

guy222
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
no bfr

Good thread. I like the team

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
no Dude, wondy owns Namor. Supes>>>Wonder Woman. Supes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk. Supes would have to job pretty hard to lose this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) YOU HAVE NO PROOF SHE WOULD OWN HIM IN WATER CAUSE THEY NEVER FOUGHT SO PLEASE SHUT UP.
hULK CAN HANDLE CLARK BY HIMSELF AND WITH NAMOR ITS A SLAUGHTER DONT FORGET WWHULK WILL ONE SHOT UATU.

Hercules
no expression no expression

WWhulk has started to creep in already...I'm really looking forward to it, please wait till its over before you tarnish it for me. sad

I don't see what Namor can do to Superman, other than die and yes this is another Superman vs Hulk debate with a twist.

TricksterPriest
Just remember the Hulkbusters will be back. wink

Devil Lance
I AM WRONG

if you say so smile

Hercules
Just remember the Hulkbusters will be back. wink

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/1984_ghostbusters_001.jpg

Busting makes me feel good!

miraclethree
Team wins any fight.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by miraclethree
Team wins any fight.

. . . confused . . . joke?

miraclethree
. . . confused . . . joke?

Pre Crisis Superman, the most powerful version of the blue guy, can't even beat The Gravage Hulk, the team would wreck him.

BTW:which versions are we talking about ?

Symmetric Chaos
Pre Crisis Superman, the most powerful version of the blue guy, can't even beat The Gravage Hulk, the team would wreck him.

Current.

The guy with ridiculous superspeed that makes it so neither Hulk nor Namor can even touch him.

SpunkySmurph
Current.

The guy with ridiculous superspeed that makes it so neither Hulk nor Namor can even see him.

Fixed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Current.

The guy with ridiculous superspeed that makes it so neither Hulk nor Namor would even have time to see him.

Fixed.

Fixed

Validus

Gravage Hulk? Is that like Flash Prime?

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/Bigsid73/1984_ghostbusters_001.jpg

Busting makes me feel good!

anyone else notice xmeat said wonder woman can beat namor in water but not on land laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Validus
Gravage Hulk? Is that like Flash Prime?

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/gravagehulk.php

SpunkySmurph
Fixed.

Well, they could have all the time in the world, but if he's moving too fast for their eyes to track... as in, ftl speeds... ermmnone

Validus
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/gravagehulk.php
How many fuggin versions of Hulk are there?!

Redatom65
10 bucks says none of the fanboys around ehre even knew who gravage hulk is

SpunkySmurph

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php 313

Symmetric Chaos

Gravage
Savage
SavageBanner
WarHulk
Maestro
Professor/Merged
GreyHulk
DarkHulk
DevilHulk (never released)
BruceBanner

Thats just off the top of my head.

Hercules

About as many as Baskin Robbins has flavours.

Redatom65
laughing good one

Validus
Originally posted by Hercules
About as many as Baskin Robbins has flavours.
Wow.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/incarnations2.php 313

Missing a few.

My list was better.

SpunkySmurph
Missing a few.

My list was better.

Well, they're both missing:

Zombie Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
HOM Hulk
1602 Hulk
2099 Hulk
Earth X Hulk
The End Hulk
and
Venom Hulk

TricksterPriest
You know, I just did a quick search on hulk vs. supes fights. It's kind of rediculous how many people think Hulk can beat Supes, or Maestro can beat Doomsday, etc. This forum is different, because you guys PROVE that Hulks can't beat Superman. They just debate using circular logic and hyperbole. Frankly, if the debaters I saw came here, you'd burn them to kingdom come. Even I'd burn them, and I'm not a lifer in this place like Smurf or Sym. laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hulk and namor. dur

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not a lifer in this place like Smurf or Sym. laughing

You make it sound like a prison sentence.

Now back to the cuckoo house crazy

Kurash
superman can ONE SHOT both of them, he wouldnt even break a sweat, this Hulk nonsense was funny at first but its really starting just to tick me off, its like nothing is being taken seriously anymore

xmeat
SUPES ONE SHOTTING HULK ARE YOU STUPID YOUR ALL FANBOYS IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MEAN THE SUPES THAT ONE SHOT GRUNDY, MONGUL.LOBO, AND DD RIGHT.
QUIT BEING A FANBOY AND SUPES DIDN'T HIT NO ONE AT LIGHTSPEED ITS JUST SUPERSPEED IF HE WAS HITTING AT LIGHTSPEED YOU WOULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS FIST BUT YOU DO ANYWAY.

Symmetric Chaos
QUIT BEING A FANBOY AND SUPES DIDN'T HIT NO ONE AT LIGHTSPEED ITS JUST SUPERSPEED IF HE WAS HITTING AT LIGHTSPEED YOU WOULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS FIST BUT YOU DO ANYWAY.

Comic artists are clever they can even draw the Flash when he's going over light speed.

xmeat
Comic artists are clever they can even draw the Flash when he's going over light speed. YEAH RUNNING IM TALKING ABOUT PUNCHING AT LIGHTSPEED NOT RUNNING.
AND SUPES ONE SHOTTING HULK=BUUUUUUUUULLSHIT.

Redatom65
SUPES ONE SHOTTING HULK ARE YOU STUPE I'M A FANBOY IF YOU BELIEVE YOU MEAN THE SUPES THAT ONE SHOT GRUNDY, MONGUL.LOBO, AND DD RIGHT. I GET MY FACTS FROM CARTOONS LIKE JLU AND SPONGEBON
I CAN'T QUIT BEING A FANBOY AND SUPES DIDN'T HIT NO ONE AT LIGHTSPEED ITS JUST SUPERSPEED IF HE WAS HITTING AT LIGHTSPEED YOU WOULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS FIST BUT YOU DO ANYWAY. BUT I BET YOU COULDN'T SEE THIS COMING HULK SMASH111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
11111111111111111111 x INIFINITY

xmeat
SUPES NEVER ONE SHOTTED ANY OF THOSE GUYS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOW SCANS BECAUSE YOU CANT BACK IT UP BECAUSE YOUR ALL ****ING LIEING HYPOCRITES THAT DONT KOW SHIT ABOUT HULK.

Symmetric Chaos
YEAH RUNNING IM TALKING ABOUT PUNCHING AT LIGHTSPEED NOT RUNNING.

no expression

The artists would still be able to draw the fist (you see comicbooks are drawn they're not pictures from a magical world with superheros in it)

Redatom65
SUPES NEVER ONE SHOTTED ANY OF THOSE GUYS AND YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOW SCANS BECAUSE YOU CANT BACK IT UP BECAUSE YOUR ALL ****ING LIEING HYPOCRITES THAT DONT KOW SHIT ABOUT HULK.

as your quote says i didn't say anything. I just made fun of your narrowmindedness and your stupidity laughing

Superboy Prime

As many as fanboys deem necessary.

Hulk rules all
Hulk on his own would decimate the man of tungsten carbide. With Namor, it would be overkill. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

xmeat
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Hulk on his own would decimate the man of tungsten carbide. With Namor, it would be overkill. Hulk rules all. Case closed. thumb up

Redatom65
can either of you two even answer these questions. true fanboys would find these really common questions. Who came up with the hulk? What year did his first issue come out? No cheating now! guarantee neither of em will post again

xmeat
can either of you two even answer these questions. true fanboys would find these really common questions. Who came up with the hulk? What year did his first issue come out? No cheating now! guarantee neither of em will post again HULK CAME OUT IN MAY 1962 PRACTICALLY A YEAR AFTER THE FANTASTIC FOUR.

Hulk rules all
Sir XMeat, preach on brother! Hulk rules all. Case closed.

SumOfAllFear
how would they catch superman if he was in the air? and used his heat vision, which has warmed up a planet, to kill them?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
how would they catch superman if he was in the air? and used his heat vision, which has warmed up a planet, to kill them?

Strength can do anything.

Hulk rules all
Hulk has the most powerful legs in comics. He would make an outstanding leap and have the man of tungsten carbide in a whole heap of trouble. Then the pounding is gonna start and Superman is going for a long nap induced by trauma to his pea sized brain and mouse sized heart.

snoopdogg
If Superman uses his full power-set these guys will be no threat.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk has the most powerful legs in comics. He would make an outstanding leap and have the man of tungsten carbide in a whole heap of trouble. Then the pounding is gonna start and Superman is going for a long nap induced by trauma to his pea sized brain and mouse sized heart.

FunFact: Superman can manuver while in the air

Hulk rules all
Yes, but when he sees Hulk zooming toward him his brain is going to be doing a "WTF! How can anyone so big move so fast? This isn't possible!" Then the Hulk's gonna start pounding away. Superman's brain gonna say "Never felt such power before! Blacking out......" and Superman's outta here. Too bad his brain was doing all the action and not his limbs. Pity.

Superboy Prime
He doesn't even need his full power set.

All he needs is super speed and super strength. Note I said super strength and not the VAST/Incalculable super strength he posesses.

He can easily grab hold of them and throw them out of orbit before the blink of an eye.

However since BFR is out of the equation I'll just give him an extra power and that would be heat vision.

In the end it all boils down to...hehe boils:

1. Taosted Namor.
2. Ko'ed Hulk in the first milisecond.

All in time before breakfast with LL.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes, but when he sees Hulk zooming toward him his brain is going to be doing a "WTF! How can anyone so big move so fast? This isn't possible!" Then the Hulk's gonna start pounding away. Superman's brain gonna say "Never felt such power before! Blacking out......" and Superman's outta here. Too bad his brain was doing all the action and not his limbs. Pity.

What the f**k?

Redatom65
yet they didn't say who invented him. idiots

Redatom65
by the way gentlemen. i think we found our dumbest hulk fan

xmeat
yet they didn't say who invented him. idiots WE ALL KNOW IT WAS STAN LEE AND JACK KIRBY.

xmeat
What the f**k? HE AINT LIEING SUPES HIMSELF WAS EVEN SUPRISED HOW FAST HULK WAS.

Symmetric Chaos
HE AINT LIEING SUPES HIMSELF WAS EVEN SUPRISED HOW FAST HULK WAS.

I can be surprised that a turtle is moving more quickly than I thought it would. That doesn't mean it can out race me.

snoopdogg
HE AINT LIEING SUPES HIMSELF WAS EVEN SUPRISED HOW FAST HULK WAS. Superman did say that. But on the flip side Superman was not even trying to fight Hulk during that match was edging Hulk yet.

DevilGoblin
HUlk would destroy Superman alone.

SEE : Gladiator vs The Hulk = winner The Hulk
SEE : Doomsday vs Superman = winner Doomsday

Namor watches the fight and drinks a coke.

Redatom65
o boy another hulk fanboy. Doomsday beating superman was clearly just for the hype. to make a creature that somehow can beat him. To live up to it he beat the league. I'll stop there to let that process in your mind

pr1983
Supes takes it... he's too fast for either of em... plenty stronger than namor, and stronger than hulk for long enough to put him down imo...

and how would hulk beat gladiator? honestly? was gladiator's confidence rock bottom or something? had he been dumped by his date to the prom or what?

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by pr1983
Supes takes it... he's too fast for either of em... plenty stronger than namor, and stronger than hulk for long enough to put him down imo...

and how would hulk beat gladiator? honestly? was gladiator's confidence rock bottom or something? had he been dumped by his date to the prom or what?

Hulk literally trashed Gladiator in annual 1997

Redatom65
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8735/hulkimpaledzn5.jpg

PWNED! laughing eek! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
Superman would destroy Hulk alone.

SEE : Superman vs The Hulk(Marvel vs DC #3) = winner Superman
SEE : Savage Hulk vs PC Superman = winner PC Superman without even trying.

Lois watches the fight and drinks a coke.

pr1983

how?

and that still doesnt mean hulk>superman...

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/8735/hulkimpaledzn5.jpg

PWNED! laughing eek! Happy Dance

ouch...

FearOfBlood
Hulk and Namor stalemated the entire avenger team with Thor, is Superman > the entire avenger team ? hell, no roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Hulk and Namor stalemated the entire avenger team with Thor, is Superman > the entire avenger team ? hell, no roll eyes (sarcastic)

ok, so how are they going to beat superman? he's stronger than each of them, faster than both put together, has a higher level of durability than both of them combined at the start of the match...

what are they going to do? how are they going to fight something moving that fast and hitting that hard?

Superboy Prime

If Hulk & Namor could Superman should be able to with even more ease. He has greater strength; invulnerability; speed that allows him to hang with the Flashes for a while; flight; Heat Vision that cannot even be gauged; and is all around more versatile and smarter than both of them combined.

Besides that's called mostly jobbing from the Avengers since Thor alone can just BFR Hulk or Namor without them having a say about it.

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
If Hulk & Namor could Superman should be able to with even more ease. He has greater strength; invulnerability; speed that allows him to hang with the Flashes for a while; flight; Heat Vision that cannot even be gauged; and is all around more versatile and smarter than both of them combined.

Besides that's called mostly jobbing from the Avengers since Thor alone can just BFR Hulk or Namor without them having a say about it.

are you saying Superman is stronger than the hulk ? confused

invulnerability ? did you ever read DOS ? a gas station kaioed him easy

Superboy Prime
Here's a good one:

Can Hulk & Namor, together, turn the endless wheels of maggedon?

Or better yet:

Can Hulk & Namor each solo the JLA consisting of the big 7(minus Clark of course)

Or how about this:

Can Hulk & Namor escape 2 black holes?

Oh wait I forgot about this:

You know I what I rather not go on. I don't take pride in humiliating fanboys.

FearOfBlood
Faster ? yes, sure

Stronger than Namor ? yes, sure

Stronger than Hulk ? absolutely not, hulk can get stronger how he needs to be, something Superman never could

Superboy Prime

invulnerability ? did you ever read DOS ? a gas station kaioed him easy

Yes. Superman is stronger than the Hulk. Hulk only has the ability to become stronger than most if pissed enough. It still doesn't matter since he's getting mauled before he even poses a legit threat.

Invulnerability. Superman weakened & surrounded by an island full of Kryptonite took a nuclear blast at ground zero with ill effects.

Superboy Prime
Faster ? yes, sure

Stronger than Namor ? yes, sure

Stronger than Hulk ? absolutely not, hulk can get stronger how he needs to be, something Superman never could

Superman can amp himself as well; although not to the extremes of Hulk. However unlike Hulk his strength is not the only thing that increases, but his overall powers do as well.

If Superman needs to, and he most definitely will not, he can go take a Sundip and that will be the end of it.

Again, yes, he is stronger than Hulk.

FearOfBlood
Here's a good one:

Can Hulk & Namor, together, turn the endless wheels of maggedon?

Or better yet:

Can Hulk & Namor each solo the JLA consisting of the big 7(minus Clark of course)

Or how about this:

Can Hulk & Namor escape 2 black holes?

Oh wait I forgot about this:

You know I what I rather not go on. I don't take pride in humiliating fanboys.

Humiliation ? don't make me laugh, you never read one single marvel comic, you could not even debate me even if i let you win

BTW: can any version of Superman destroy a dimension with a thunderclap ?

FearOfBlood

Again, yes, he is stronger than Hulk.

please keeps saying this crap around, people needs to laugh more... laughing

Superboy Prime
You don't really know anything about me to reach the conclusion that I haven't read any single marvel comic.

This is not a debate. It's a fact Namor & Hulk stand no chance of beating Superman unless he suddenly develops down syndrome and starts fighting like...well...Hulk.

BTW: Can any version of Hulk sneeze a galaxy out of existence?

Superboy Prime
please keeps saying this crap around, people needs to laugh more... laughing

So far you're the only moron laughing.

bigbran

invulnerability ? did you ever read DOS ? a gas station kaioed him easy And Spider-Man took out Hulk with a truck.

Works both ways.

Except... that was Superman about 10 years ago, when he wasn't as powerful.

Humiliation ? don't make me laugh, you never read one single marvel comic, you could not even debate me even if i let you win

BTW: can any version of Superman destroy a dimension with a thunderclap ? Doesn't seem like you are debating, just throwing insults in this last post...

Also, and then, couldn't even KO Wolverine with a thunderclap... inconsistent.

Also, Superman has repaired time with his body parts, and held a black hole in his hands.
Retarded feats, but they are the same as your Hulk one, 'cept, they don't have inconsistency following them around.

SumOfAllFear

BTW: can any version of Superman destroy a dimension with a thunderclap ?
superman prime could so could pre crises superman
pre crises superman destroyed a galaxy with a sneeze

tkitna
This thread is silly. Superman wins everytime against Hulk and Namor. Their just to slow.

Badabing
Just remember the Hulkbusters will be back. wink wink

Superboy Prime
lol.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman dehydrates Namore to nothing ness and drills a hole in the hulk's brain. fight over in . 5 seconds

Badabing
Yes, but when he sees Hulk zooming toward him his brain is going to be doing a "WTF! How can anyone so big move so fast? This isn't possible!" Then the Hulk's gonna start pounding away. Superman's brain gonna say "Never felt such power before! Blacking out......" and Superman's outta here. Too bad his brain was doing all the action and not his limbs. Pity. dur

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman dehydrates Namore to nothing ness and drills a hole in the hulk's brain. fight over in . 5 seconds

That is one nasty outcome....I LIKE IT! big grin

xmeat
Originally posted by tkitna
This thread is silly. Superman wins everytime against Hulk and Namor. Their just to slow. didn't stop dd from beating his ass. Or general for the matter.

pr1983
didn't stop dd from beating his ass. Or general for the matter.

you really don't get it do you...

doomsday was fast enough to fight superman, hulk is not...

doomsday beat the league with one arm behind his back...

doomsday is as strong if not stronger than superman at the start of a fight, hulk is not...

doomsday has killed green lanterns...

superman is a genius, who even admitted later on apokolips that he had been too willing to slug it out with doomsday, and he did his best to adapt accordingly...

supermans speed and strength levels are far too high to let the likes of namor and hulk get the better of him...

Juntai
you really don't get it do you...

doomsday was fast enough to fight superman, hulk is not...

doomsday beat the league with one arm behind his back...

doomsday is as strong if not stronger than superman at the start of a fight, hulk is not...

doomsday has killed green lanterns...

superman is a genius, who even admitted later on apokolips that he had been too willing to slug it out with doomsday, and he did his best to adapt accordingly...

supermans speed and strength levels are far too high to let the likes of namor and hulk get the better of him... All true.

pr1983
Originally posted by Juntai
All true.

thank you.

FearOfBlood
Ok,i'm generous team wins 10/10.

pr1983
Ok,i'm generous team wins 10/10.

riiiiiiight...

Soljer
riiiiiiight...

I think he was quoting their likelihood to lose.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
I think he was quoting their likelihood to lose.

ah, how silly of me...

Badabing
Ok,i'm generous team wins 10/10. I don't think generous is the word that best describes you. wacko

horrorwolf
This is a huge stalemate, because Superman man could run/fly away from those two in a moments notice.

But If its a fight in an enclosed area Hulk would eventually KO Superman.

Superboy Prime
Why would Kalel run away from them? They have nothing for him to fear. If anything they would try to escape getting thrown to the Sun.

Badabing
Originally posted by horrorwolf
This is a huge stalemate, because Superman man could run/fly away from those two in a moments notice.

But If its a fight in an enclosed area Hulk would eventually KO Superman. Or Superman could use his flight, speed, heat vision and much higher base strength to knock out, lobotomize, disembowel, and defeat Namor and Hulk handily.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Badabing
Or Superman could use his flight, speed, heat vision and much higher base strength to knock out, lobotomize, disembowel, and defeat Namor and Hulk handily.

lobotomize laughing laughing laughing

Someone's been watching too much tv.

Superman can NOT penetrate his own skin with his heat vision, nor can he any other Kryptonian's. That was BS writing for a interesting story.

He also cant take out Both Namor and a pissed Hulk at close range whatsoever.

Jumpy

Man oh man was that episode of him burning through Doomsdays head BS....
shit

Galvaclaw
Indeed but Superman isn't fighting Kryptonians here is he?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Indeed but Superman isn't fighting Kryptonians here is he?

No but point being, Hulk for instance is just as durable but with a stacked healing factor thats faster and stronger than wolverines.

Hulk has had over 90% of his entire flesh removed and regenerated it in seconds. no "Heat" is going to do any long term damage to Hulk. Its been tried before and will be attempted again.

Symmetric Chaos
No but point being, Hulk for instance is just as durable but with a stacked healing factor thats faster and stronger than wolverines.

Hulk has had over 90% of his entire flesh removed and regenerated it in seconds. no "Heat" is going to do any long term damage to Hulk. Its been tried before and will be attempted again.

Supes can still incinerate his brain and then while Hulk has become even less intelligent scatter his bones all across the battle field and grind them to dust.

Rick/Genis
Why would Kalel run away from them? They have nothing for him to fear. If anything they would try to escape getting thrown to the Sun.

Nothing to fear? You're pushing it a tad...

TricksterPriest
No, he's right. Effectively, he can take these two out anytime he wants. Superman could give them 10 free punches, and he would still win.

Rick/Genis
No, he's right. Effectively, he can take these two out anytime he wants. Superman could give them 10 free punches, and he would still win.

In a forum battle I agree with you, do to the fact that KMC always tells you to use the highest feats possible... in comic books... not the same case, Hulk has a tendancy to make things harder for characters that wouldn't seem to have much problems with him... it's a part of who he is.

TricksterPriest
Of course the set up is different in a comic book. It wouldn't much of a story if Supes speedblitzed Hulk or lobotomized him right off the bat. For one thing, it's not in character. laughing

horrorwolf
lobotomized him right off the bat.

laughing

Badabing
lobotomize laughing laughing laughing

Someone's been watching too much tv.

Superman can NOT penetrate his own skin with his heat vision, nor can he any other Kryptonian's. That was BS writing for a interesting story. Penetrate his own skin? He can certainly burn a hole through Hulk and Namor with ease. Hulk and Namor don't even have a chance to attack Superman.

He also cant take out Both Namor and a pissed Hulk at close range whatsoever. Prove it. Hulk and Namor can't touch Superman due to his vast speed advantage.
Of course the set up is different in a comic book. It wouldn't much of a story if Supes speedblitzed Hulk or lobotomized him right off the bat. For one thing, it's not in character. laughing You've been here long enough to know that bloodlust is on. With bloodlust on, Superman finishes off both Namor and Hulk easily.

horrorwolf
wink we're all free to personal opinions.

But if it were that easy it would have been unlikely that Superman would have died to Doomsday in his own comic. shifty

Badabing
wink we're all free to personal opinions.

But if it were that easy it would have been unlikely that Superman would have died to Doomsday in his own comic. shifty Doomsdays is stronger, faster and more durable than Namor and Hulk. Plus, Superman killed DD first. mad

stick out tongue

psycho gundam
what if hulk and namor were in a dc written crossover(converted to dc power levels) they would pwn superman!

pr1983
Originally posted by Badabing
Doomsdays is stronger, faster and more durable than Namor and Hulk. Plus, Superman killed DD first. mad

stick out tongue

true... and besides, didnt jurgens say that the sole purpose for creating doomsday was to kill superman? they needed something strong enough and fast enough to take him on, and they succeeded with doomsday... doomsday is in another league of strength and durability in comparison to namor, and he's a fair bit over standard hulk too...

Originally posted by psycho gundam
what if hulk and namor were in a dc written crossover(converted to dc power levels) they would pwn superman!

they'd still be on the same level... and they'd still get beaten...

psycho gundam
marvel's power levels converted to dc's power levels would change all of your opinions on this site.

Hercules
Yeah cause in the crossovers we've had so far, Hulk beat Superman and Thor beat Superman...oh wait... stick out tongue dur

psycho gundam
namor gets superman in a full nelson then hulk punches a hole through both of them.

Badabing
what if hulk and namor were in a dc written crossover(converted to dc power levels) they would pwn superman! Only if they could say the word "Shazam" and gain all the powers of Captain Marvel.

Hercules
namor gets superman in a full nelson then hulk punches a hole through both of them.

k...dur

TricksterPriest
I'm aware bloodlust is on in this fight. I was saying it wouldn't be on in a comic book.

bigbran
namor gets superman in a full nelson then hulk punches a hole through both of them. Wait... doesn't Namor have a winning track record over Hulk... hmm...

guy222
team

Master-Borg
Originally posted by guy222
team you're wrong

batdude123
Superman.

Endrict Nuul
Supes kicks Namor's ass in about 2 seconds. Then It's Supes vs Hulk for the 10000000 time and Supes wins.

xJLxKing
AHAHAHA some people in this Forum are just plain crazy. Actually I can't even describe them. Hulk is NOT in the same strength that Superman is in. YES maybe after a few years he will have the same strength but that doesn't mean he can fly, or using heat vision. He still won't be able to move as fast. OH wait he can jump, but then again you can move in air so easily. In fact you can try flying by flapping your wings, but look where it got humanity.

Anyways how is Namor even a threat. What is he gonna swim around in water till superman just evaporates his poll of water? then what is he gonna fly?? Sure..

This is a joke topic!!!

llagrok
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Anyways how is Namor even a threat. What is he gonna swim around in water till superman just evaporates his poll of water? then what is he gonna fly?? Sure..

This is a joke topic!!!

Uhm.... lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.