War Hulk runs the gauntlet! Yes! The War Hulk!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Step Right Up and see the Bedazzling, positively magnetizing, super exciting, thrilling, more verbing, event of the year! I'll stop if you give me spelling lessons! Hulk Fanboys can fill in the part of the Colosseum where the lions entertain you during the gauntlet while the rest of you step this way! *points towards an entrance.*

In round 1 Hulk Scares off with The Grey Hulk and the dread Pineapple Thing!!!!!!!!

In Round 2 The Hulk squares off with his dreaded counterpart The Savage Hulk!

now I'd take a moment to thank our sponsors.

*oprah commercial comes up*

In Round 3 he takes on current Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Supernova,and The Atom!

Now in round 4 He takes on The daring X-men! Featuring: Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Cable, and Psylocke!

In Round 5 He takes on the great Warrior Madness Thor!

In round 6 he takes on The Sentry!

In Round 7 He takes on Superman! Yes The Superman!

In Round 8 He takes on Silver Surfer and Captain Atom!

In Round 9 He takes on Darkseid!

In Round 10 he takes on Galactus!

In round 11 He makes up the creature that lurks in all Hulk fanboys, hulklings as I call them, The Devil Hulk!

*audience gasps*

LET US RUMBLE LIKE IT'S 1975!

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are war hulks powerS? what can he do that a full on angry mode Hulk cannot? I have one story with war hulk, but he didn't seem any more than an angry Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
At least makes it to 3.

I'm not sure but he might be able to make it to 5.

Hercules
laughing laughing

This thread just made my night!

SpunkySmurph
I think that there should be a rule stating that characters who have more on panel hyperbole and assumptions surrounding them then actual feats (i.e. War Hulk, GEB, etc.) should be banned from fights. Or else there should be a severe lack of them.

xmeat
DS SHOULD BE LOWER SINCE HE'S A JOBBING LOSER.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat

He does job.

He has become kind of a loser. *note to self revive JackKirby*

He's in the right place.

swerve1988
clears it in 2 days

Dinalfos
*Yawn*

Moving on.....

Redatom65
Originally posted by Hercules
laughing laughing

This thread just made my night!

laughing

I had fun making it

Kurash

well since jobbing doesnt qualify on this forum, DS at his true form could take any amount of any version of Hulk you throw at him. DS vs. Earth where everyone on earth has been transformed into War Hulk, i take DS

Badabing
Originally posted by Redatom65
Step Right Up and see the Bedazzling, positively magnetizing, super exciting, thrilling, more verbing, event of the year! I'll stop if you give me spelling lessons! Hulk Fanboys can fill in the part of the Colosseum where the lions entertain you during the gauntlet while the rest of you step this way! *points towards an entrance.*

In round 1 Hulk Scares off with The Grey Hulk and the dread Pineapple Thing!!!!!!!!

In Round 2 The Hulk squares off with his dreaded counterpart The Savage Hulk!

now I'd take a moment to thank our sponsors.

*oprah commercial comes up*

In Round 3 he takes on current Firestorm, Blue Beetle, Supernova,and The Atom!

Now in round 4 He takes on The daring X-men! Featuring: Wolverine, Cyclops, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Cable, and Psylocke!

In Round 5 He takes on the great Warrior Madness Thor!

In round 6 he takes on The Sentry!

In Round 7 He takes on Superman! Yes The Superman!

In Round 8 He takes on Silver Surfer and Captain Atom!

In Round 9 He takes on Darkseid!

In Round 10 he takes on Galactus!

In round 11 He makes up the creature that lurks in all Hulk fanboys, hulklings as I call them, The Devil Hulk!

*audience gasps*

LET US RUMBLE LIKE IT'S 1975! He stops at 3. dur

Hercules
Originally posted by Badabing
He stops at 3. dur

That smiley cracks me up! laughing

So Bada, what your saying here is that Hulk beats Hulk? cause you know Hulk has strength without limits and no one can beat him right? wink

Badabing
That smiley cracks me up! laughing

So Bada, what your saying here is that Hulk beats Hulk? cause you know Hulk has strength without limits and no one can beat him right? wink Damn, I forgot about that. embarrasment I suppose his strength will overload the energy manipulators. I should have seen that coming. mad

dur

Hercules
Damn, I forgot about that. embarrasment I suppose his strength will overload the energy manipulators. I should have seen that coming. mad

dur

dur besides Warhulk isn't making it past one because its the Grey Hulk and PINEAPPLE Thing dammit! mad

He can beat Superman, Black Adam and Gladiator! Happy Dance

Badabing
dur besides Warhulk isn't making it past one because its the Grey Hulk and PINEAPPLE Thing dammit! mad

He can beat Superman, Black Adam and Gladiator! Happy Dance You are insightful and astute sir. nutnut

laughing

Hercules
You are insightful and astute sir. nutnut

laughing

Yup I sure am! nutnut dur

Redatom65
nutnut

'nuff said

Tassadar
Squished by WM Thor at 5.

Soljer
Honestly, I think that the Hulk has a better chance of beating Warrior Madness Thor than a all-out, but clear-headed Thor.

A warrior madness Thor will berserk and play the Hulk's game.

A clear headed Thor will say '**** this' and banish the Hulk to another dimension.

TricksterPriest
question. Did WM Thor do anything besides brawl? Did he throw the hammer, or use any lightning?

Redatom65
*waits for xmeat*

Hulk rules all
Hulk would blow by the first 9 opponents/teams. Galactus fully fed is a beast. It would depend on what tactics Galactus uses. If the Hulk gets his hands on Galactus, he would take the giant apart like a huge Lego toy. Knowing Galactus' arrogance which is second only to Thor's, he would underestimate Hulk and allow Hulk access to him. That would be his downfall and the universe would continue to honor the Hulk as the undisputed champion of the universe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Redatom65
yo fellas. Hulkbusters are needed!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Hulk would blow by the first 9 opponents/teams. Galactus fully fed is a beast. It would depend on what tactics Galactus uses. If the Hulk gets his hands on Galactus, he would take the giant apart like a huge Lego toy. Knowing Galactus' arrogance which is second only to Thor's, he would underestimate Hulk and allow Hulk access to him. That would be his downfall and the universe would continue to honor the Hulk as the undisputed champion of the universe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/backis/threadcrapkittendied0zq.png

Hulk rules all
Thor has tried to be a Hulk buster and has failed miserably. Gladiator also. Add Hercules, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Silver Surfer etc. The only thing Hulk has a difficult time beating is bad writing.

xmeat
STOPS AT 10

supremthor
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/backis/threadcrapkittendied0zq.png

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud that mad my day .. thank u

Redatom65
laughing

Redatom65
Thor has to be a Hulk buster and i wish he failed miserably. Gladiator also. Add Hercules, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Silver Surfer etc. The only thing Hulk has a difficult time avoiding is bad writing.
fixed

bigbran
Thor has tried to be a Hulk buster and has failed miserably. Gladiator also. Add Hercules, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Silver Surfer etc. The only thing Hulk has a difficult time beating is bad writing. Surfer has bested him in every one-on-one fight...

The last time they fought, Surfer kicked his ass, and then after he thanked Hulk for helping him, Hulk cheapshotted him.

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Surfer has bested him in every one-on-one fight...

The last time they fought, Surfer kicked his ass, and then after he thanked Hulk for helping him, Hulk cheapshotted him. IT DOESN'T MATTER HULK STILL POUNDED HIS ASS TIL HE WAS STOPPED.

Symmetric Chaos
HULK POUNDED HIS ASS

no expression

Redatom65
IT DOESN'T MATTER HULK STILL POUNDED HIS ASS TIL HE WAS STOPPED.

when you talk in caps like that

you sound even dumber than you already are

Soljer
IT DOESN'T MATTER HULK STILL POUNDED HIS ASS TIL HE WAS STOPPED.

And if Chuck Liddell isn't fighting back, you could probably kick the shit out of him.

Means nothing.

miraclethree
he stops at 10 (draw)

bigbran
IT DOESN'T MATTER HULK STILL POUNDED HIS ASS TIL HE WAS STOPPED. And... Sampson one-punched Hulk, and it wasn't as cheap as the hit that Hulk hit Surfer with.

You use Hulk beating Surfer (except, Surfer didn't have his Power), and I'll use a less cheap shot, of Hulk going night-night.
One-punched by Doc Sampson? Redicules, no?

Also, Hulk didn't stop Surfer by punching him, he stopped Surfer by breaking his disc.

Oh ya, 3 should stop him.
Or, 5 (based on Blood and Thunder), but he stops at 6.
7 for sure.

You are obviously retarded if you think he can get by 8.

Redatom65
more hulk fanboys everyday. I'm tempted to go into the hulk foruma nd try to make out the 3rd grade grammar. to bad there isn't one laughing

DevilGoblin
any version of the hulk (aside Grey Hulk) stops at 9 after killing Darkseid

WarHulk,if well written, would be a match for Galactus.

Redatom65
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

WarHulk,if poorly written, would be a match for Galactus.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

you seriously are an idiot

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

WarHulk,if well written, would be a match for Galactus.

http://www.hulknews.com/hulkdatabase/savagebanner.php <-- version of Hulk that stops at 1

Redatom65
laughing laughing laughing laughing

xmeat
And... Sampson one-punched Hulk, and it wasn't as cheap as the hit that Hulk hit Surfer with.

You use Hulk beating Surfer (except, Surfer didn't have his Power), and I'll use a less cheap shot, of Hulk going night-night.
One-punched by Doc Sampson? Redicules, no?

Also, Hulk didn't stop Surfer by punching him, he stopped Surfer by breaking his disc.

Oh ya, 3 should stop him.
Or, 5 (based on Blood and Thunder), but he stops at 6.
7 for sure.

You are obviously retarded if you think he can get by 8. 6 is a joke with BS feats supes dies period war made juggy look pathetic something i dont see 7 doing.

TricksterPriest
Just answer me this. HOW THE HELL IS HE GONNA BEAT RAY PALMER GOING MICROSCOPIC AND BLOWING UP HIS BRAIN?! It happened to Darkseid in Rock of Ages, it can happen to Hulk.

xmeat
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Just answer me this. HOW THE HELL IS HE GONNA BEAT RAY PALMER GOING MICROSCOPIC AND BLOWING UP HIS BRAIN?! It happened to Darkseid in Rock of Ages, it can happen to Hulk. hulk has strong psychic resistance ds is a joke.

TricksterPriest
.............you're retarded. Do you even know who the Atom is? Or the rock of ages story arc? HE SHRINKS HIMSELF TO MICROSCOPIC LEVEL, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PSIONICS. Now answer the question, how does Hulk get around the Atom blasting his brain directly?

xmeat
.............you're retarded. Do you even know who the Atom is? Or the rock of ages story arc? HE SHRINKS HIMSELF TO MICROSCOPIC LEVEL, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PSIONICS. Now answer the question, how does Hulk get around the Atom blasting his brain directly? how is someone as puny as atom beating the hulk all banner needs to do is step on him.

TricksterPriest
how can you step on something that's the size of a microbe or smaller? cool Xmeat, this is a riddle and a conundrum for you. How can something as small and perhaps seemingly weak as The Atom, defeat something as strong and imposing as the Hulk? figure it out.

xmeat
how can you step on something that's the size of a microbe or smaller? cool Xmeat, this is a riddle and a conundrum for you. How can something as small and perhaps seemingly weak as The Atom, defeat something as strong and imposing as the Hulk? figure it out. he cant win he has no chance.

Bouboumaster
Stop and dies horribly at 8.

disguise2

Hercules
But Hulk don't understand, hulk is strongest one there is, how does Warhulk get past hulk, when HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH!

dur

TricksterPriest
he cant win he has no chance.

And....time's up. You suck. You're so blind as to not see it. If he gets inside Hulk and starts shooting Hulk's brain with a laser, or blows up a bomb inside, HULK IS EFFECTIVELY BRAIN DEAD. And even if his healing factor can fix that, the team can finish him off before he recovers.

Herc, I love that smiley. laughing

horrorwolf
LOL nice bait thread.

Round 1: WarHulk

Round 2 WarHulk

Round 3:This Gauntlet potentially stopped by The Atom if Atom is smart!

Round 4:WarHulk

Round 5:WarHulk

Round 6: Stalemate

Round 7: Stalemate

Round 8 : Stalemate

Round 9 WarHulk pwns Jobbers.

Round 10 Galactus.

Round 11: eek!

horrorwolf
Good stuff.

Hercules
Herc, I love that smiley. laughing

I stole it off Bada, I have grown quite attached to it! dur

bigbran
6 is a joke with BS feats supes dies period war made juggy look pathetic something i dont see 7 doing. No, I don't actually remember him making Juggy look pathetic...

I remember a stalemate though...

Also, 7 could do the same thing as Hulk did ('cept the stop part), but even then, he wouldn't have to, since he could actually do worse.

Throw him in space, throw him in the sun. Something I don't see Hulk doing... MINDRAPE. He has more options than Hulk.
Also, THAT IS ALL HULK DID!

I don't see Hulk holding a black hole, I don't see Hulk repairing time and space with his body parts, nor do I see him taking out someone who took out a multi-versal being...
Actually, how come Hulk fans don't seem to remember the plot-device T-Vo in threads?

Badabing
I stole it off Bada, I have grown quite attached to it! dur dur

Redatom65
first off. this isn't ray palmer it's the new guy...the asian fellow. and yes an excellent bait thead laughing

Herc's smilie is great laughing out loud

Hercules
dur

durdur

Tis Bada's not mine, I merely nicked it! dur I am naught but a common thief! cool

TricksterPriest
first off. this isn't ray palmer it's the new guy...the asian fellow. and yes an excellent bait thead laughing

Herc's smilie is great laughing out loud

There's a new atom? blink What happened to Palmer?

And yeah, that smiley owns.

Redatom65
Ryan Choi. His series is up to like 13 now. Ray acyually just kinda disapeared.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_%28comics%29#Ryan_Choi

it's a good series

Hercules
Ryan Choi. His series is up to like 13 now. Ray acyually just kinda disapeared.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom_%28comics%29#Ryan_Choi

it's a good series

I love his cheesy Hero pose.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/88/AllNewAtom.jpg/250px-AllNewAtom.jpg

"Did someone call for a hero? well here I am!"

Badabing
I love his cheesy Hero pose.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/88/AllNewAtom.jpg/250px-AllNewAtom.jpg

"Did someone call for a hero? well here I am!" dur

Redatom65
i don't want Ryan to like die. So like give him yet another alias for our dear ray palmer to take the throne.

O guys. Hulk clears it! HE"S DAMN ASS WAR HULK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! AND NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM EXCEPT THE DEVIL HULK!

Hercules
i don't want Ryan to like die. So like give him yet another alias for our dear ray palmer to take the throne.

O guys. Hulk clears it! HE"S DAMN ASS WAR HULK FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! AND NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE CAN BEAT HIM EXCEPT THE DEVIL HULK!

dur

xmeat
No, I don't actually remember him making Juggy look pathetic...

I remember a stalemate though...

Also, 7 could do the same thing as Hulk did ('cept the stop part), but even then, he wouldn't have to, since he could actually do worse.

Throw him in space, throw him in the sun. Something I don't see Hulk doing... MINDRAPE. He has more options than Hulk.
Also, THAT IS ALL HULK DID!

I don't see Hulk holding a black hole, I don't see Hulk repairing time and space with his body parts, nor do I see him taking out someone who took out a multi-versal being...
Actually, how come Hulk fans don't seem to remember the plot-device T-Vo in threads? read a hulk comic he punched a timestorm greater than a black hole survived a worm hole pulled a planet back together beat galaxy master and what else supes is doooomed

Redatom65
http://photos22.flickr.com/26364634_8c8676825f.jpg

xmeat

Symmetric Chaos
he punched a timestorm greater than a black hole

Depends on the time storm but generally BlackHoles > TimeStorms

survived a worm hole

Survived a BlackHole

beat galaxy master

Beat Imperix

bigbran
read a hulk comic he punched a timestorm greater than a black hole survived a worm hole pulled a planet back together beat galaxy master and what else supes is doooomed And Superman's blows were punching through the time BARRIER.

Superman survived a DOUBLE BLACK hole (or was that a double big bang? This one always confuses me...).

Galaxy Master is nowhere near... not even close to what I just described...

Read A comic.

Quite funny actually... I mean, Hulk is the strongest one there is... and yet, someone who is weaker than him ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ), trumps him... in a lot of strength feats...

Interesting, isn't it?

Redatom65
sure is smile stick out tongue

horrorwolf
http://photos22.flickr.com/26364634_8c8676825f.jpg

xmeat

eek! laughing laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.