Gamora vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
the most dangerous woman of universe versus the lord of Apokolips

She fared pretty well against Thanos, can she replicate that feat ? if yes, how many wins for her ?

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

She fared pretty well against Thanos, can she replicate that feat ? if yes, how many wins for her ? She did nothing to Thanos... and they were sparing...

Darkseid kills her.

SpunkySmurph
She gets utterly owned.

golem370
Thanos was testing her new body

Desaad
Originally posted by bigbran
She did nothing to Thanos... and they were sparing...

Darkseid kills her.

She drew blood, and outmanuevered him at every corner, dodging his punchs and energy blasts, even when they were combined.

TricksterPriest
Thanos was not going all out. He could easily beat Gamora. In skill, they are well matched. But there is a HUGE power difference. And it's even worse with Darkseid. She's gonna get raped.

xmeat
ah some believe gamora beats hulk but not jobber that loses to supes.

TricksterPriest
Gamora beat Hulk? blink Uh......no. Unless someone can show me a scan, I'm not buying it. I'd love for her to beat his green ass, but he's too tough for her to beat. It would be like when she fought Drax in Soul World, she wouldn't be able to hurt him enough for it to matter. erm

jasonk3
Darkseid

guy222
Originally posted by FearOfBlood

She fared pretty well against Thanos, can she replicate that feat ? if yes, how many wins for her ?

DS

Bouboumaster
In pure h2h, Gamora smoke Darkseid. With the other powers... Gamora would be an old souvenire.

bigbran
Originally posted by Desaad
She drew blood, and outmanuevered him at every corner, dodging his punchs and energy blasts, even when they were combined. Don't recall her drawing blood...

Also, like I said, she did nothing to Thanos... unless she really did draw blood.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
In pure h2h, Gamora smoke Darkseid. With the other powers... Gamora would be an old souvenire.

Have you ever seen the fight where DS and Orion fight hand to hand using all kinds of Galactic Karate jumbo? I guess you haven't. DS is eon's Old. if not older. He knows how to throw down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.