Scott's Teams VS Cap's team 1 day prep. each.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Scott's Teams VS Cap's team...1 day prep.

Scott Team
Hulk
Batman
Wonder Woman
Storm
wolverine
Aquaman
Vison
Iron man
Iceman

Cap Team
Classic juggernaut
Deathstroke
Superman
Invisible woman
Sabertooth
Namor
Red Tornado
Angie from Authortiy
Human Torch

pr1983
Originally posted by endrict

Scott Team
Hulk
Batman
Wonder Woman
Storm
wolverine
Aquaman
Vison
Iron man
Iceman

Cap Team
Classic juggernaut
Deathstroke
Superman
Invisible woman
Sabertooth
Namor
Red Tornado
Angie from Authortiy
Human Torch

cap's team, they have superman, juggernaut and sue... team 1 can't match that imo...

Priest
Originally posted by pr1983
cap's team, they have superman, juggernaut and sue... team 1 can't match that imo...
i would agree. But, they both have a day of prep, and team one has batman.

guy222

Scott Team
Hulk
Batman
Wonder Woman
Storm
wolverine
Aquaman
Vison
Iron man
Iceman

Cap Team
Classic juggernaut
Deathstroke
Superman
Invisible woman
Sabertooth
Namor
Red Tornado
Angie from Authortiy
Human Torch

Scott's team. Can I ask u, who is Angie?

teddyweare89
team 2 is just too strong, although team 1 has batman...i'd still give it to team 2

endrict
Originally posted by guy222
Scott's team. Can I ask u, who is Angie?

sorry I meant Engineer from authority

pr1983
Originally posted by Priest
i would agree. But, they both have a day of prep, and team one has batman.

true, but i get the feeling that even with that, team two still have a little too much firepower for their opponents...

endrict
Take out vison and add Jenny Quantum.

Bouboumaster
Without prep, team 1 is dead. With prep... They got Batman, AND Iron Man.
How about a suit fueled with Kryptonite?

guy222
sorry I meant Engineer from authority

Does Diana have the Godwave?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/wonderwoman152130ne.jpg

Soljer
Firepower?

Did no one notice Iceman on team 1?

endrict
sorry wasnt clear...only Cap and Scott has prep as leaders.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
Firepower?

in comparison to superman, sue, torch, tornado and namor?

masterbruce

you may not be aware, but Iceman is a God on KMC, pretty much undefeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
Originally posted by masterbruce
you may not be aware, but Iceman is a God on KMC, pretty much undefeatable. roll eyes (sarcastic)

i'm not disputing iceman is powerful, cos he is, but he's not gonna be as huge a factor as some of the others imo...

endrict
can Ice man hurt Sups?

Soljer

Superman may be too fast. Maybe.

Tornado may be too powerful.

But Sue, Namor, and the Torch are flash-frozen. Along with pretty much ALL of team 2, save the few that can't be.

Then it's all of Scott's team versus a few of Cap's.

Soljer
sorry wasnt clear...only Cap and Scott has prep as leaders.

Damn, between Iron Man and Batman, prep would have really clenched it.

guy222
Firepower?

I did. Drake is badass

endrict
Damn, between Iron Man and Batman, prep would have really clenched it.
I did that cos Bats can beat Sups...but can Scott do it with his team?

endrict

But Sue, Namor, and the Torch are flash-frozen. Along with pretty much ALL of team 2, save the few that can't be.

I took out vison and added Jenny Q. WW can take care of Sups...

Soljer
Does Wonder Woman only have her standard equipment? Bracers/tiara/lasso?

endrict
Does she need them here? if so then yes.
I would think so against Sups or Juggy

endrict
Scott Team
Hulk
Batman
Wonder Woman
Storm
wolverine
Aquaman
Jenny Q from authority
Iron man
Iceman

Cap Team
Classic juggernaut
Deathstroke
Superman
Invisible woman
Sabertooth
Namor
Red Tornado
Engineer from authority
Human Torch

Lord Rock
bring in wolvertooth, and team 2 is done forwink

jrodslam
Iceman can beat pretty much everyone on Caps team. Supes and Juggy can be debated. Then again you have Wonder Woman with her magical items. Im not familiar at all with Authority, so i cant comment on them. Aquamans telepathy could also take out many members of Caps team.

Only the leaders get the prep right?

endrict
for the team...yes.

Blair Wind
There is an Iceman vs Superman thread floating around somewhere, and it came to the basic scientific conclusion that well....Iceman would win erm

Also no one on team two has telepathy, and Team one has Aquaman.

I gotta say Team One. You have your flash frozen guys, your TP nuked guys, and MAYBE Juggs, Superman (I still think Iceman could beat him), and Red Tornado left.

endrict
Originally posted by jrodslam
Iceman can beat pretty much everyone on Caps team.

Only the leaders get the prep right?

But if Sups can take out Bobby then thats a major player out.

Soljer
Iceman can take, solo;
Captain America
Deathstroke
Invisible Woman
Sabretooth
Namor
The Torch
and, probably Angie as well.

That leaves Red Tornado, Classic Juggernaut, and Superman.

The Hulk could stalemate Juggernaut long enough for Jenny Q, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and/or Iceman to bring Superman down.

The Red Tornado is my only worry. He's...pretty damned invulnerable. erm.

endrict
Cap with prep can think Iceman as a major threat and send Sups Speed blitz Bobby to take him out.... now what?

Newjak
Honestly I sometimes think people iver estimate Iceman's powers. The guy is good but I doubt he is Flash freezing the Human Torch who could go Nova and pretty much take out team one alot better than Team one could take out Team two.

Plus Team Two I think has the durability factor so if Ice Man did Flash Freeze and Torch went Nova Team Two would have more people then Team one.

Soljer
Cap with prep can think Iceman as a major threat and send Sups Speed blitz Bobby to take him out.... now what?

Speed blitz bobby to take him out?

Now what?

Bobby exists as moisture and is not only able to solo pretty much the entire team, but is entirely invisible while doing so.

jrodslam

Now what?

Bobby exists as moisture and is not only able to solo pretty much the entire team, but is entirely invisible while doing so.

QFT.yes

Newjak
Just a question I know Bobby can be Water Moisture but I thought he had to pull himself back together before he could do anything.

I woul also like to point out that it doesn't matter because honestly Bobby couldn't freeze any of the heavier hitters because he never has been able to produce that much cold.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Just a question I know Bobby can be Water Moisture but I thought he had to pull himself back together before he could do anything.

I woul also like to point out that it doesn't matter because honestly Bobby couldn't freeze any of the heavier hitters because he never has been able to produce that much cold.

To your first supposition; he's affected things while liquid and while gaseous before.

To your second, all I need say is; 'Stranger' and 'Celestial Ship.'

Not to mention the fact that he need not freeze heavy hitters. As long as the heavy hitters have moisture in their bodies, they get dessicated.

jrodslam
Honestly I sometimes think people iver estimate Iceman's powers. The guy is good but I doubt he is Flash freezing the Human Torch who could go Nova and pretty much take out team one alot better than Team one could take out Team two.

Plus Team Two I think has the durability factor so if Ice Man did Flash Freeze and Torch went Nova Team Two would have more people then Team one.

Iceman would have no troubles flash freezing Torch. Secondly, Doesnt it take Torch a few seconds to go nova?

You are right about team 2 having better durability overall.

Blair Wind
no expression

Are you serious NJ?

He froze Stranger. Stranger>>>>>>>> everyone on that team. He froze heat beams no expression

Also take it this way. A Celestial Ship (being that they are HUGE *miles in distance?*) can survive in space. Space is about 3 degrees ABOVE absolute zero. He froze it. ALL OF IT. EVERYTHING IT IS. It wasnt just the environment he froze but the molecules of the ship itself.

EDIT: What soljer said stick out tongue

Newjak
To your first supposition; he's affected things while liquid and while gaseous before.

To your second, all I need say is; 'Stranger' and 'Celestial Ship.'

Not to mention the fact that he need not freeze heavy hitters. As long as the heavy hitters have moisture in their bodies, they get dessicated. Effecting things and Flash Freezing are two different things my friend.

Secondly he froze the Stranger's Eyebeams and didn't even beat him.

Thirdly Water Moisture isn't really that big a deal with some of these guys honestly.

Juggernaut doesn't even need to eat sleep Drink.

Superman can be out i nthe cold of Sapce without being effected plus he can literally heat hiself up with HV.

Human Torch lets look at the guy who is a living Inferno.

Angie who is like a metal cyborg right I don't see moisture being a big deal for her.

Red Tornado well yeah.

YOu understand where I'm going with this right.

Basically Ice Man isn't that strong. He has one or two good feats possibly but nothing to say he is beating these guys with his ice powers.

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind
no expression

Are you serious NJ?

He froze Stranger. Stranger>>>>>>>> everyone on that team. He froze heat beams no expression

Also take it this way. A Celestial Ship (being that they are HUGE *miles in distance?*) can survive in space. Space is about 3 degrees ABOVE absolute zero. He froze it. ALL OF IT. EVERYTHING IT IS. It wasnt just the environment he froze but the molecules of the ship itself.

EDIT: What soljer said stick out tongue Yeah and Juggernaut punched Stranger out stick out tongue

Stranger not really that impressive.

And thor has hurt a Celestial not just a Celestial Ship whihc Celestials are stronger the ntheir ships stick out tongue

You get where I'm going with this right. Listen Ice Man besides two good feats doesn't have nearly the power to compete with these guys.

Secondly superman Could fly him to the Sun before IceMan knew what happened I would love to see how Bobby handled that.

Soljer
Yeah and Juggernaut punched Stranger out stick out tongue

And thor has hurt a Celestial not just a Celestial Ship whihc Celestials are stronger the ntheir ships stick out tongue

You get where I'm going with this right. Listen Ice Man besides two good feats doesn't have nearly the power to compete with these guys.

Secondly superman Could fly him to the Sun before IceMan knew what happened I would love to see how Bobby handled that.

The friction from travelling through the atmosphere at such high speeds would instantly evaporate him. He'd be chilling up in the clouds, and he'd still solo damn near everyone on the team.

He beat the Human Torch way back when he was still throwing snowballs. Current omega Bobby would rape him.

And, assuming neither dessication nor flash freezing works on someone, Iceman can always use moisture inversion. That's another of his nifty tricks.

Blair Wind
Yeah and Juggernaut punched Stranger out stick out tongue

Hurting a celestial ship, and freezing its molecules are two different things my friend. Iceman is not only limited to water molecules in a lot of cases. Its his specialty, yes, but he has frozen other things than just "water" *heat beams and Celestial ships being the case*
no expression

one or two good feats?

He can change the water in a persons body into gas

Turn the opponents themselves into water vapor (moisture inversion)

Exist as water, ice, or water vapor.

He once froze the hulk so much that he fell asleep no expression

I have like a billion more responses but Im looking for a thread right now....maybe later Ill come in with scans

EDIT: SOLJER! Why do we keep mentioning the SAME things at the SAME time laughing out loud

Newjak
Hurting a celestial ship, and freezing its molecules are two different things my friend. Iceman is not only limited to water molecules in a lot of cases. Its his specialty, yes, but he has frozen other things than just "water" *heat beams and Celestial ships being the case*
no expression

one or two good feats?

He can change the water in a persons body into gas

Turn the opponents themselves into water vapor (moisture inversion)

Exist as water, ice, or water vapor.

He once froze the hulk so much that he fell asleep no expression

I have like a billion more responses but Im looking for a thread right now....maybe later Ill come in with scans

EDIT: SOLJER! Why do we keep mentioning the SAME things at the SAME time laughing out loud I know what Bobbies powers are. In fact I could probably tell you more about them then you know. It doesn't change the fact that other then the Celestial ship Freezing feat Ice Man really doesn't have the power to put people like Superman or Juggernaut down with his powers.

The fact is that Ice Man exists only has Water Vapor.

Heck superman could just blow the planet up destroying any water Vapor Bobby could use basically strading Bobby in space.

Bobby has a good power but a lot of other people have much better powers and still don't mess with these guys like that wink

jrodslam
Effecting things and Flash Freezing are two different things my friend.

Flash freeze from the inside ou,t instantly? 1. the person cant do shit. 2. They are now as brittle as clay.

Secondly he froze the Stranger's Eyebeams and didn't even beat him.

Well, when the rest of the mutants(Jean, Mystique and Toad) and Juggernaut left the shit Iceman stayed back to make sure Stranger stayed with the ship. Stranger couldnt do a thing about it.

Thirdly Water Moisture isn't really that big a deal with some of these guys honestly.

Water is a big deal with the majority of the team. Cap, Deathstroke, Superman(possibly), Invisible woman, Sabertooth, Namor, Red Tornado(doesnt he have a hunam body now?) and Human Torch.

Juggernaut doesn't even need to eat sleep Drink.

True, However you have Hulk to keep him busy and that gives time for them to come up with something.

Superman can be out i nthe cold of Sapce without being effected plus he can literally heat hiself up with HV.

It was a long debte about whether Icemans powers could effect him or not.

Human Torch lets look at the guy who is a living Inferno.

Iceman has fought people like him. Defeated tham as well. Torch would be nothing new to him.

Angie who is like a metal cyborg right I don't see moisture being a big deal for her.

Uhh am i mising something? Metal? Iceman can freeze her then give her one good punch. Whats her powers?

Basically Ice Man isn't that strong. He has one or two good feats possibly but nothing to say he is beating these guys with his ice powers.

Most likely the most powerfull member on his team and possibly in the battle for that matter. Possibly.

Soljer
Iceman has manipulated water in a vacuum before, and matter is never actually destroyed. Superman destroys the planet, Iceman still has, literally, QUINTILLIONS of tons of firepower.

Blair Wind
I know what Bobbies powers are. In fact I could probably tell you more about them then you know.

no expression

Soljer
no expression

I think he meant 'I can tell you more about them than you expect me to be able to.'

Rather than 'I know more than you do.'

Newjak
Iceman has manipulated water in a vacuum before, and matter is never actually destroyed. Superman destroys the planet, Iceman still has, literally, QUINTILLIONS of tons of firepower. I don't think you are quite getting it.

Seriously Iceman besides one feat hasn't shown the ability to began to affect everyone like that. Plus he doesn't exist as Water Vapot he can onyl survive as it. Otherwise he would be in it all the time.

Seriously you guys are over estimating IceMan's abilities. He isn't anywhere close to the herald level needed to beat these guys erm

Newjak
no expression You heard me no expression

And it is a little bit of A and a liltte bit of B Soljer.

Honestly I know how uber powerful Iceman's ability is. I even know exatly what it does and if you knew what it does then you understand the Stranger feat isn't that impressive.

stick out tongue

Soljer
I don't think you are quite getting it.

Seriously Iceman besides one feat hasn't shown the ability to began to affect everyone like that. Plus he doesn't exist as Water Vapot he can onyl survive as it. Otherwise he would be in it all the time.

Seriously you guys are over estimating IceMan's abilities. He isn't anywhere close to the herald level needed to beat these guys erm

He doesn't exist as water vapor because it's easier to interact with a human form. He can exist as water vapor all he pleases.

He also was able to freeze the Hulk into unconsciousness back in the snowball days, and now he's quite a bit beyond that. He has plenty of feats to take out EVERYONE on the team, save Superman, Juggernaut, and the Red Tornado.

And that's all I ever postulated.

Newjak
He doesn't exist as water vapor because it's easier to interact with a human form. He can exist as water vapor all he pleases.

He also was able to freeze the Hulk into unconsciousness back in the snowball days, and now he's quite a bit beyond that. He has plenty of feats to take out EVERYONE on the team, save Superman, Juggernaut, and the Red Tornado.

And that's all I ever postulated. I can agree with some of that.

Besides the Hulk feat which is one of the easiest things to think about seeing how many people have caused the Hulk to sleep or become Calm.

I agree IceMan could take out any one with normal Human durability easily

but he isn't winning the fight for them.

I would say Angie would surive I think she isn't even a human.

Soljer
I can agree with some of that.

Besides the Hulk feat which is one of the easiest things to think about seeing how many people have caused the Hulk to sleep or become Calm.

I agree IceMan could take out any one with normal Human durability easily

but he isn't winning the fight for them.

I would say Angie would surive I think she isn't even a human.

But she is made out of an element that can, simply, be transmuted into water. Or have it's very molecules frozen.

Superman, Juggernaut, and the Red Tornado are the ONLY ones that Iceman can't solo himself.

Newjak
But she is made out of an element that can, simply, be transmuted into water. Or have it's very molecules frozen.

Superman, Juggernaut, and the Red Tornado are the ONLY ones that Iceman can't solo himself. Booby can't transmute things though?

And I think her internal power source would keep her going.

Honestly for IceMan to freeze her he would have to keep focused on Freezing thus taking himself out of the battle.

Soljer
Booby can't transmute things though?

And I think her internal power source would keep her going.

Honestly for IceMan to freeze her he would have to keep focused on Freezing thus taking himself out of the battle.

Heat beams.

Her internal power source ain't got shit on that.

Besides that, Bobby (Heh..booby...) HAS transmuted people into water before.

Newjak
Heat beams.

Her internal power source ain't got shit on that.

Besides that, Bobby (Heh..booby...) HAS transmuted people into water before. Your not talking about Stranger are like i siad if you truely knew the reason that happened you would reailze it wasn't that impressive.

Her enternal power source is energy Bobby isn't effecting that.

Its a good thing he can transmute people who are 70% water to begin with wink

And the Booby thing shows what is on my mind.

Blair Wind
I don't think you are quite getting it.

no expression

More than one feat that puts him at that level. Hell lemme go get just SOME.

Completely Dehydrates someone (this was in "Hell"wink:
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

Here he gets absorbed by a firestarter who absorbs all matter around him to fed his flames. Iceman was inhibiting his body and kills him when the time is right:
http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemandormantiq9.png

Early days and he was in Water forms that turned to ice:
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hruncxmenv130212mt5.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hruncxmenv130213ug2.jpg

Against the Sentinels (they evaporate him, then cannot find any trace of his Mutant Signature):
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake2yu.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake24dz.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake32cy.jpg

With the Celestial Ship
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p192kj.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p208wl.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p217vf.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p227kd.jpg

Stranger:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p268ua.jpg

Iceman escapes having the Celestial Ship compressed so tightly it creates a suction while it is "teleporting" (iceman was the "stars"wink
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p27wg4.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p28sj0.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p29ew7.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p30hr7.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p31hc1.jpg

Emma Frost using Icemans body. Anything she can do he can do, and nowadays? Even better. Credit goes to ExodusCloak for the scans big grin
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2138/uncxmenv131307rougherkk7.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5808/uncxmenv131323roughergq2.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7814/uncannyxmen314large01nm1.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1886/uncannyxmen314large02ow3.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5894/uncannyxmen314large03ce6.jpg

I just realized how fast she travelled in his Ice-form...3 miles in 5 seconds...and that was via the river in liquid form...imagine his gas form shock

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8259/uncannyxmen314large04uh0.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3387/uncannyxmen314large05kv3.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/593/uncannyxmen314large11kj1.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1930/uncannyxmen314large12mw4.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3536/uncannyxmen314large13il4.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7140/uncannyxmen314large14hh3.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1619/uncannyxmen314large15im9.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7213/uncannyxmen314large1617ez4.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5676/uncannyxmen314large18cu4.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8950/uncannyxmen314large19jg3.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9027/uncannyxmen314large20dj1.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9127/uncannyxmen314large21vz4.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2042/uncannyxmen314large22zh9.jpg

Hell he took down an Abstract (Oblivion) shifty
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ice14dz5.jpg

------------------------

The only ones that he cannot DEBATEDLY take solo are Superman, Red Torndado, and Juggs. Honestly? Id give him odds over them as well. But he IS working with a team. He can transmute, can do moisture inversion (turn anything into water vapor), can freeze more than just water molecules, and can be completely destroyed and come right back. Hell he recently just got blown up in friggin HUMAN form, and lived. He got teleported INTO a wall and repaired himself

And NJ, I am sure there are many things out there you know more about then me. Iceman is not one of them. no expression

Newjak
no expression

More than one feat that puts him at that level. Hell lemme go get just SOME.

Completely Dehydrates someone (this was in "Hell"wink:
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman13gv.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman20rs.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iceman32ns.jpg

Here he gets absorbed by a firestarter who absorbs all matter around him to fed his flames. Iceman was inhibiting his body and kills him when the time is right:
http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=icemandormantiq9.png

Early days and he was in Water forms that turned to ice:
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hruncxmenv130212mt5.jpg
http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hruncxmenv130213ug2.jpg

Against the Sentinels (they evaporate him, then cannot find any trace of his Mutant Signature):
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake2yu.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake24dz.jpg
http://img332.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforeverdrake32cy.jpg

With the Celestial Ship
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p192kj.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p208wl.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p217vf.jpg
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever5p227kd.jpg

Stranger:
http://img347.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p268ua.jpg

Iceman escapes having the Celestial Ship compressed so tightly it creates a suction while it is "teleporting" (iceman was the "stars"wink
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p27wg4.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p28sj0.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p29ew7.jpg
http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p30hr7.jpg
http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xmenforever6p31hc1.jpg

Emma Frost using Icemans body. Anything she can do he can do, and nowadays? Even better. Credit goes to ExodusCloak for the scans big grin
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2138/uncxmenv131307rougherkk7.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5808/uncxmenv131323roughergq2.jpg

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7814/uncannyxmen314large01nm1.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1886/uncannyxmen314large02ow3.jpg
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5894/uncannyxmen314large03ce6.jpg

I just realized how fast she travelled in his Ice-form...3 miles in 5 seconds...and that was via the river in liquid form...imagine his gas form shock

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8259/uncannyxmen314large04uh0.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3387/uncannyxmen314large05kv3.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/593/uncannyxmen314large11kj1.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1930/uncannyxmen314large12mw4.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3536/uncannyxmen314large13il4.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7140/uncannyxmen314large14hh3.jpg
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1619/uncannyxmen314large15im9.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/7213/uncannyxmen314large1617ez4.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5676/uncannyxmen314large18cu4.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/8950/uncannyxmen314large19jg3.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9027/uncannyxmen314large20dj1.jpg
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9127/uncannyxmen314large21vz4.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2042/uncannyxmen314large22zh9.jpg

Hell he took down an Abstract (Oblivion) shifty
http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ice14dz5.jpg

------------------------

The only ones that he cannot DEBATEDLY take solo are Superman, Red Torndado, and Juggs. Honestly? Id give him odds over them as well. But he IS working with a team. He can transmute, can do moisture inversion (turn anything into water vapor), can freeze more than just water molecules, and can be completely destroyed and come right back. Hell he recently just got blown up in friggin HUMAN form, and lived. He got teleported INTO a wall and repaired himself

And NJ, I am sure there are many things out there you know more about then me. Iceman is not one of them. no expression I knew this was coming as soon as you you didn't respond for three minutes laughing

Honestly though you think these feats even began to compare to what some of these guys have faced and most of them don't even come close to the herald level type that is needed to beat Superman and Juggernaut.

Honestly IceMan is a none factor in this fight.

It is between Superman Juggernaut and Wonder Woman and Hulk. Thats it Ice Man is a annoyance at best.

And BW I think I know the same or more about IceMan's power then you hence why I don't take his powers to terribly well.

Basically IceMan is not herald. He can't say freeze a sun or even an entire planet. When he can do something like that then he may have a shot at being the power your trying to say wink

Edit: And BW I should clarify I'm not saying I know more about Ice Man the cahracter then you but I'm saying I know the same or more about the anture of his powers stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Its not about the power level in and of itself of Iceman's powers that make him such a big threat. Its his tactical advantage erm

Everything has molecules that can be slown down, he can transmute things into water vapor, and can control all the water everywhere. He cannot be physically destroyed by anyone on the opposing team. His only "stalemate" might be in Red Tornado, but I would give Iceman the win on that one since he can freeze the air. Its all about tactical advantages man. Sometimes its not raw power but the tactical advantages that win the day. This happens to be one of these times.

Newjak
Its not about the power level in and of itself of Iceman's powers that make him such a big threat. Its his tactical advantage erm

Everything has molecules that can be slown down, he can transmute things into water vapor, and can control all the water everywhere. He cannot be physically destroyed by anyone on the opposing team. His only "stalemate" might be in Red Tornado, but I would give Iceman the win on that one since he can freeze the air. Its all about tactical advantages man. Sometimes its not raw power but the tactical advantages that win the day. This happens to be one of these times. I understand his ability is a tacticle one it doesn't change the fact that Superman can literally speed his molecules up. His heat Vision is hotter than the sun hence is Superman be around those tempratures unfazed his HV would literally keep IM from stopping him unless IM can now freeze suns or even planet cores. Juggernaut his magically powered so much so he can walk on air. He is also unstoppable magic greater than a mutant.

Hence why I said IM is a non factor since most of these people literally have more jiuce then IM has ever dealt with in trying to effect. stick out tongue

jrodslam
Newjack, you keep saying Icemna is a non-factor. You say he cant take certain people out because they "literally have more jiuce then IM has ever dealt with in trying to effect."

I wanna know who are all these people you talk of? You mentioned Superman and Juggernaut. Superman beating him was debated for months. Juggernaut at best can only stalemate him. The rest of the team can easily be beat by Iceman, yet hes not a factor?

Why is Red Tornado being mentioned? Am i missing something with him? Doesnt he now have a human body?

Newjak
Newjack, you keep saying Icemna is a non-factor. You say he cant take certain people out because they "literally have more jiuce then IM has ever dealt with in trying to effect."

I wanna know who are all these people you talk of? You mentioned Superman and Juggernaut. Superman was debated for months. The rest of the team can easily be beat by Iceman, yet hes not a factor? He becomes a non factor because literally only Wonder Woman Hulk and Juggernaut Superman would be able to decide this match.

Honestly one Super Nova from Human Torch and most of Team one is gone as well.

That is what I mean. Only a certain few people are actually going to contribute to the the end of this match. Ice Man isn't one of them.

jrodslam
He becomes a non factor because literally only Wonder Woman Hulk and Juggernaut Superman would be able to decide this match.

Honestly one Super Nova from Human Torch and most of Team one is gone as well.

That is what I mean. Only a certain few people are actually going to contribute to the the end of this match. Ice Man isn't one of them.

Can you please show me where Torch did an instant supernova.

Wonder Woman takes Supes out with her magic weapons.

Iceman would last much longer than Hulk possibly could.

Iceman not one of the final 4 to contribute to the end of the match? Pfftt.

Blair Wind
Aquaman has TP. Done deal for the Human Torch plan erm

Newjak
Can you please show me where Torch did an instant supernova.

Wonder Woman takes Supes out with her magic weapons.

Iceman would last much longer than Hulk possibly could.

Iceman not one of the final 4 to contribute to the end of the match? Ok then I forgot to write the second part up of my SuperNova thing. the point is that he could take out a bunch of the other team just as easily as Iceman but ti doesn't mean Torch is going to decide the match. That is what I meant.

Any match with WW and Superman is a toss up for the most part and Superman still is physically better than WW.

Iceman may last longer but once again Iceman doesn't have the power to end the match. Hulk potenially could not the Ice man though. He may be hard to take down but he isn't ending the match. After his first Flash Freeze he would be stuck watching a an observer

Newjak
Aquaman has TP. Done deal for the Human Torch plan erm Read the post below yours BW stick out tongue

Oh yeah and check out the KMC team thread I finally made mine stick out tongue

jrodslam
Aquaman has TP. Done deal for the Human Torch plan erm

Or a optic blast from Cyclops.erm

Newjak
Or a optic blast from Cyclops.erm Read two posts above yours stick out tongue

This is my fault I didn't completely write my reply out on the Human torch thing

jrodslam
Ok then I forgot to write the second part up of my SuperNova thing. the point is that he could take out a bunch of the other team just as easily as Iceman but ti doesn't mean Torch is going to decide the match. That is what I meant.

No he cant take out a bunch of the other team as easily as Iceman. flashfreeze is instant. He can also freeze bloodflow. More durable than Torch by miles. An optic blast from Cyke can take him out.

Any match with WW and Superman is a toss up for the most part and Superman still is physically better than WW.

True. Supes is physically superior. WW isnt far behind. Supes weakness = Magic = WW's items.

Iceman may last longer but once again Iceman doesn't have the power to end the match. Hulk potenially could not the Ice man though. He may be hard to take down but he isn't ending the match. After his first Flash Freeze he would be stuck watching a an observer

Hulk can be defeated via physical force. His ass can be turned right back to Banner with a hard enough hit right? Iceman can take the hardest hit and still comeback and/or counterattack.

Newjak
No he cant take out a bunch of the other team as easily as Iceman. flashfreeze is instant. He can also freeze bloodflow. More durable than Torch by miles. An optic blast from Cyke can take him out.

True. Supes is physically superior. WW isnt far behind. Supes weakness = Magic = WW's items.

Hulk can be defeated via physical force. His ass can be turned right back to Banner with a hard enough hit right? Iceman can take the hardest hit and still comeback and/or counterattack. I don't know what why your finding this so hard to figure out erm

Listen the fact is that Iceman isn't deciding the outcome of this match even if he can take out most of the team. Just like Human Torch could do but it doesn't matter because neither one is ending the match.

It's not that Supes is completely Vulnerable to Magic it is that it effects him like normal beings would be. He can still take most of WW's attacks. Their battle would be hard fought though.

It doesn't matter if Iceman survive longer Hulk can get stronge nough to actually effet the outcome Iceman can't wink

Blair Wind
mmm, I think I see the problem here. Newjak you relate ALOT of the things with strength. I am not saying its a bad thing, but you seem to value physical might over variety of powers. Its why if I were to think of you as a comic book character I would think Colossus or someone of that nature.

Case in point you just said Hulk is powerful enough to end the fight, Iceman is not (or how you say Thor would win over GL's). That statement to me seems ludracris, at best.

I try to think in terms of MORE than just physical strength. If you were Superman and I was Iceman I can assure you I could think of at least five different ways to beat you, and I would win. Physical strength is not the end all in most cases.

The point of all this is though that Iceman can talk more than half of the other team in an instant. Aquaman can take a good percentage via TP. And the muscle? You dont need it when your more tactically ahead of your opponent AND by the end have the numbers advantage

jrodslam
I don't know what why your finding this so hard to figure out erm

Listen the fact is that Iceman isn't deciding the outcome of this match even if he can take out most of the team. Just like Human Torch could do but it doesn't matter because neither one is ending the match.

It's not that Supes is completely Vulnerable to Magic it is that it effects him like normal beings would be. He can still take most of WW's attacks. Their battle would be hard fought though.

It doesn't matter if Iceman survive longer Hulk can get stronge nough to actually effet the outcome Iceman can't wink

I dont think i ever stated that Iceman alone can win the entire match. To compare him in this battle with Torch makes no sense. Torch cant come close to doing the things as speedily and tactiful as Iceman. Ok they both can take out many menbers of the opposite team. Difference is Torch HAS to be given the opportunity to do so. Iceman doesnt.erm

The Supes WW battle would be hard fought if she didnt use her items imo. His vulnerability to magic can be exploited. That would tip the "hard fought battle" scale in WW's favor.

Again, like Torch, Hulk has to be given the opportunity. To get strong enough to possibly effect the outcome of the fight which may be for nothing considering he can be knocked out bofore than even happens. IF that happens. He cant even beat Juggy with pure strength and didnt beat Supes with it either. Iceman CAN last long enough to effect the outcome of the fight. Hulk cant.

Newjak
mmm, I think I see the problem here. Newjak you relate ALOT of the things with strength. I am not saying its a bad thing, but you seem to value physical might over variety of powers.

Case in point you just said Hulk is powerful enough to end the fight, Iceman is not (or how you say Thor would win over GL's).

I try to think in terms of MORE than just physical strength. If you were Superman and I was Iceman I can assure you I could think of at least five different ways to beat you, and I would win. Physical strength is not the end all in most cases.

The point of all this is though that Iceman can talk more than half of the other team in an instant. Aquaman can take a good percentage via TP. And the muscle? You dont need it when your more tactically ahead of your opponent. No I don't value strength hence why I say Thor beats Superman or Silver Surfer beats Superman or a green Lantern beats Superman. Also the only reason I say thor wins aganst a GL is becaus ehe can match a GL's power with his magic along with his strength wink Honestly I thought you knew me better than that.

What I do know is that Superman and Juggernaut are both going to be uneffected by Iceman based on feats powers and stuff like that.

For one Flash Freezing simply stopping someone's molecules from moving. Superman getting energy from sunlight will always have an energy source fueling along with the fact his HV is as hot as the sun.

Juggernaut is constantly being fuelded Magical energy from an Elder God being. So his power won't run out and his molecules will never stop moving.

See IM has never shown the ability to completely stop that kind of energy before hence he won't be able to stop Superman and Juggernaut.

The only reason I say Hulk has an effect in this match is because he could get strong enough to possibly hurt Superman if he can touch Superman. I'm not saying it is a good chance but it is still cahcne he can decide the outcome Iceman once again can't. wink

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one.

Blair Wind
What I do know is that Superman and Juggernaut are both going to be uneffected by Iceman based on feats powers and stuff like that.

For one Flash Freezing simply stopping someone's molecules from moving. Superman getting energy from sunlight will always have an energy source fueling along with the fact his HV is as hot as the sun.

See IM has never shown the ability to completely stop that kind of energy before hence he won't be able to stop Superman and Juggernaut.

So what do you say to moisture inversion (turning someone into water) Flash freeze is NOT his only option. erm

I wonder how they would like their heads turned into water vapor

Newjak
So what do you say to moisture inversion (turning someone into water) Flash freeze is NOT his only option. erm

I wonder how they would like their heads turned into water vapor Seeing as Juggernaut once again is Magically protected and his magical powers rival Strange in sheer power I doubt that.

And Superman is just Superman honestly his bio arua probaly protects him from that kind of thing that and he basically is an energy being because his power comes from sunlight.

Because the only time Iceman has ever done this trick is with humans its a jump to go from Humans to Superman.

esepcially wit hthe beings Superman has faced.

Its not a knock against Iceman he just has never truely shown the power to begin to mess powers like these. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
And BW I should clarify I'm not saying I know more about Ice Man the cahracter then you but I'm saying I know the same or more about the anture of his powers stick out tongue

Thats just the thing though, you probably do not erm

Bobby Drake could be, potentially, one of the most powerful mutants on the planet. Look at his power. People say "Ooh! He makes ice." Or now, "Ooh, he turns himself into ice!"

But let's step back. Basic physics says that there's no such thing as "cold", as a quantative energy form. Only degrees of heat. "Cold" is a relative term, requiring a difference between the observed target and the temperature of the observer. Example: I'm standing in my office, at a nice 73 degrees. The cabbie outside is standing on the street, shivering in 40 degrees. To me, he is cold. Whereas if I were buried in snow (great shades of this past weekend) at around 20 degrees, I'd consider him pretty warm.

Right then, we've established that there's no such energy form as "cold". So, Bobby doesn't generate cold to form his ice, and he doesn't generate the moisture himself (imagine how quickly he'd be dehydrated). Therefore, he forms his ice structures from the ambient moisture in the environment around him. To do this, he causes the moisture to freeze.

But how? We know he doesn't "project cold", so then he must absorb or dissipate the heat. By the laws of thermodynamics, energy is constant, it cannot be created or destroyed. However, let's go to another scientific principle. Heat is a measurement of the internal kinetic energy of an object. The more those atoms and molecules are buzzing around, the hotter it is.

What Bobby Drake does, as I see it, is project a field that inhibits the motion of those particles (herein referred to as Brownian Motion) thus dropping the temperature and freezing the moisture.

However, the amount of water vapor in any given area is not consistent with the large stunts Bobby regularly pulls off (re: ice slides, ice walls, etc). If he were to coalesce that much water vapor in one place and freeze it, the humidity all along the Eastern Seaboard would drop dramatically, we'd have wildcat lightning storms all over the place, cats and dogs living together, it would be anarchy, you see my point.

So that extra frozen mass has to come from somewhere. Remember that water vapor isn't the only thing in the air. You have a mixture of all sorts of gases. One of the most prominent of these is carbon dioxide. Compared to the other prominent gases in our atmosphere (nitrogen, the most common, and oxygen), carbon dioxide has a relatively high temperature (although still incredibly low) at which it becomes solid. It is my theory that the most part of Bobby's ice structures are composed of frozen carbon dioxide, or "dry ice". This would also explain why Manhattan isn't flooded every time his ice slides melt, since most of it sublimes back into gaseous carbon dioxide.

So, what Bobby does is inhibit the Brownian Motion of objects. He can do this so quickly that there is no expansion of the target's water content, as was seen when he flash-froze Legion completely. Had he merely frozen all the moisture in Legion's body, well... put an unopened can of soda in the freezer sometime. Wait a few days. Watch the results. Legion would be a messy red chunk when he thawed.

Bobby is an incredibly powerful cryokinetic. But that's not the only extent to his powers. Since Mikhail's fiddling, he can transform his entire body into a water-based organism. In his form of homogenous ice, his thought processes go on, even though water is a MUCH less efficient conductor than neurons in the human brain. Basically, Bobby converts all the molecules of his body into water, and freezes and molds it as he moves. He has the capability to assume a completely liquid form (as Emma Frost did when in control of his body) as well as the potential ability to 'teleport' by zapping his consciousness through water vapor in the atmosphere, reforming at his desired location. In AOA, this was referred to as "moisture inversion". And through all this, he retains the ability to resume human form. He has been blown up in human form and transformed into steam. He was also absorbed by a fire user who fed his flames with the things surrounding him, and Iceman inhibited his body, then expanded outwards, killing the firestarter. He then went on to be teleported inside a wall, and survived the explosion. So long as there is one piece of his consciousness around, he can survive.

Canonically, we've heard it referred to multiple times that Bobby hasn't realized his full potential. Imagine what he could do with realization and training, and most of these he HAS done

* Create a 'giant' ice form with corresponding strength and stability.
* Create and animate multiple ice forms.
* Coalesce all the water vapor in an area into a superdense solid, dropping the humidity rapidly, resulting in chaotic weather effects, mass electrical storms, etc.
* Acting as a catalyst for superconducting machinery (we've already seen him do this).
* Siphon all the water from a persons body
* Inhibit another persons water supply
* Transmute the water in a persons body into gas
*Transmute someone INTO water vapor

Seriously, anyone who says Iceman is not powerful enough to end almost all of it by himself, does not know his powers.

Besides all that, he still his team to back him up. Storm can create some type of pressure field and make some massive hurricanes, Aquaman can TP them all (they have no defense against this besides Juggs), Wondy can hang with Superman, ect.

Anyone who survives Iceman first attack gets taken out by superior firepower and numbers. This team has better range for number attacks (Storm can hit more than one person with one attack, as can Iceman and Aquaman). Here follows who should be taking out who

Classic juggernaut- Taken out by TP once they get the helmet off
Deathstroke - Iceman
Superman - Iceman/Wondy/Aquaman
Invisible woman - Iceman/Storm
Sabertooth - Iceman
Namor - Iceman
Red Tornado
Angie from Authortiy - Iceman/Aquamans TP/Storm
Human Torch - Iceman

Everyone else on the team? Can help if need be, but I still have to say Team Scott FTW

Newjak
Thats just the thing though, you probably do not erm

Bobby Drake could be, potentially, one of the most powerful mutants on the planet. Look at his power. People say "Ooh! He makes ice." Or now, "Ooh, he turns himself into ice!"

But let's step back. Basic physics says that there's no such thing as "cold", as a quantative energy form. Only degrees of heat. "Cold" is a relative term, requiring a difference between the observed target and the temperature of the observer. Example: I'm standing in my office, at a nice 73 degrees. The cabbie outside is standing on the street, shivering in 40 degrees. To me, he is cold. Whereas if I were buried in snow (great shades of this past weekend) at around 20 degrees, I'd consider him pretty warm.

Right then, we've established that there's no such energy form as "cold". So, Bobby doesn't generate cold to form his ice, and he doesn't generate the moisture himself (imagine how quickly he'd be dehydrated). Therefore, he forms his ice structures from the ambient moisture in the environment around him. To do this, he causes the moisture to freeze.

But how? We know he doesn't "project cold", so then he must absorb or dissipate the heat. By the laws of thermodynamics, energy is constant, it cannot be created or destroyed. However, let's go to another scientific principle. Heat is a measurement of the internal kinetic energy of an object. The more those atoms and molecules are buzzing around, the hotter it is.

What Bobby Drake does, as I see it, is project a field that inhibits the motion of those particles (herein referred to as Brownian Motion) thus dropping the temperature and freezing the moisture.

However, the amount of water vapor in any given area is not consistent with the large stunts Bobby regularly pulls off (re: ice slides, ice walls, etc). If he were to coalesce that much water vapor in one place and freeze it, the humidity all along the Eastern Seaboard would drop dramatically, we'd have wildcat lightning storms all over the place, cats and dogs living together, it would be anarchy, you see my point.

So that extra frozen mass has to come from somewhere. Remember that water vapor isn't the only thing in the air. You have a mixture of all sorts of gases. One of the most prominent of these is carbon dioxide. Compared to the other prominent gases in our atmosphere (nitrogen, the most common, and oxygen), carbon dioxide has a relatively high temperature (although still incredibly low) at which it becomes solid. It is my theory that the most part of Bobby's ice structures are composed of frozen carbon dioxide, or "dry ice". This would also explain why Manhattan isn't flooded every time his ice slides melt, since most of it sublimes back into gaseous carbon dioxide.

So, what Bobby does is inhibit the Brownian Motion of objects. He can do this so quickly that there is no expansion of the target's water content, as was seen when he flash-froze Legion completely. Had he merely frozen all the moisture in Legion's body, well... put an unopened can of soda in the freezer sometime. Wait a few days. Watch the results. Legion would be a messy red chunk when he thawed.

Bobby is an incredibly powerful cryokinetic. But that's not the only extent to his powers. Since Mikhail's fiddling, he can transform his entire body into a water-based organism. In his form of homogenous ice, his thought processes go on, even though water is a MUCH less efficient conductor than neurons in the human brain. Basically, Bobby converts all the molecules of his body into water, and freezes and molds it as he moves. He has the capability to assume a completely liquid form (as Emma Frost did when in control of his body) as well as the potential ability to 'teleport' by zapping his consciousness through water vapor in the atmosphere, reforming at his desired location. In AOA, this was referred to as "moisture inversion". And through all this, he retains the ability to resume human form. He has been blown up in human form and transformed into steam. He was also absorbed by a fire user who fed his flames with the things surrounding him, and Iceman inhibited his body, then expanded outwards, killing the firestarter. He then went on to be teleported inside a wall, and survived the explosion. So long as there is one piece of his consciousness around, he can survive.

Canonically, we've heard it referred to multiple times that Bobby hasn't realized his full potential. Imagine what he could do with realization and training, and most of these he HAS done

* Create a 'giant' ice form with corresponding strength and stability.
* Create and animate multiple ice forms.
* Coalesce all the water vapor in an area into a superdense solid, dropping the humidity rapidly, resulting in chaotic weather effects, mass electrical storms, etc.
* Acting as a catalyst for superconducting machinery (we've already seen him do this).
* Siphon all the water from a persons body
* Inhibit another persons water supply
* Transmute the water in a persons body into gas
*Transmute someone INTO water vapor

Seriously, anyone who says Iceman is not powerful enough to end almost all of it by himself, does not know his powers.

Besides all that, he still his team to back him up. Storm can create some type of pressure field and make some massive hurricanes, Aquaman can TP them all (they have no defense against this besides Juggs), Wondy can hang with Superman, ect.

Anyone who survives Iceman first attack gets taken out by superior firepower and numbers. This team has better range for number attacks (Storm can hit more than one person with one attack, as can Iceman and Aquaman). Here follows who should be taking out who

Classic juggernaut- Taken out by TP once they get the helmet off
Deathstroke - Iceman
Superman - Iceman/Wondy/Aquaman
Invisible woman - Iceman/Storm
Sabertooth - Iceman
Namor - Iceman
Red Tornado
Angie from Authortiy - Iceman/Aquamans TP/Storm
Human Torch - Iceman

Everyone else on the team? Can help if need be, but I still have to say Team Scott FTW You do realize you just mentioned every single thing I already knew about Iceman's powers right erm

Honestly if you want to look at an actual battle scenario. Superman would heat vision most of the other team to death besides Iceman WW. He would do this because the only person o nthe other team that could stop him would be WW as she is the only one fast enough but even she is still slower then Supes. So if we really wanted to go by first attack scenario prutting much Superman could Superman the entire Battlefield causing all the Water Vapor to be destroyed.

Fact is that Iceman can only stop the molecules from moving thus removing the heat that I understand but as long as constant energy is being supplied then it becomes a matter of ust how much energy he can dissiapte which we have never seen a good measure of that. What we do know is that we have never seen him try to effect energy on that magnitude.

The simple fact is that Juggernaut and Superman can pretty much take whatever the other tean dishes out save Auqaman TP which Superman can take out long before Iceman begins to think.

Also Superman and Juggernaut deal with far worse things then Storm and the rest of that team can give off.

I would also like to point out that two members of Team Two will survive after the intial Flash Freeze. Angie and Deathstroke. Seeing as DS is immortal he all his body would need is some sunlight some form of energy to get his body moving again samthing with angie. Honestly Iceman would have to continuesly keep those two frozen to keep them down and I'm pretty sure Iceman can use his power to much and drain himself.

Soljer
You do realize you just mentioned every single thing I already knew about Iceman's powers right erm

Honestly if you want to look at an actual battle scenario. Superman would heat vision most of the other team to death besides Iceman WW. He would do this because the only person o nthe other team that could stop him would be WW as she is the only one fast enough but even she is still slower then Supes. So if we really wanted to go by first attack scenario prutting much Superman could Superman the entire Battlefield causing all the Water Vapor to be destroyed.
And when Superman starts heat-visioning the team, Wonder Woman decapitates him with her Tiara. He doesn't have the luxury of being un-damageable like bobby.

Also, unless you believe that Superman's heat vision could INSTANTLY destroy the Earth - Iceman's far from beat. Hell, he could just chill in Superman's water molecules and bide his time.

The simple fact is that Juggernaut and Superman can pretty much take whatever the other tean dishes out save Auqaman TP which Superman can take out long before Iceman begins to think.
Not when your battle plan has him getting decapitated within the first few moments of the fight.

I would also like to point out that two members of Team Two will survive after the intial Flash Freeze. Angie and Deathstroke. Seeing as DS is immortal he all his body would need is some sunlight some form of energy to get his body moving again samthing with angie. Honestly Iceman would have to continuesly keep those two frozen to keep them down and I'm pretty sure Iceman can use his power to much and drain himself.

Now you're trying too hard. Both of them can be shattered nearly as fast as they are frozen. Deathstroke might be back in a few issues, but he definitely won't be regenerating from a shattering within a panel.

Blair Wind
Your only thinking in Flash Freeze dude. They can not deal with having their molecules turned into water vapor, among other various things Iceman can do.

And it is all about absolute zero. Iceman can slow the molecules down to absolute zero and anyone "frozen" (NOT just the environment, or the surrounding ice, but their very own molecules) CANNOT move. Its scientifically impossible as no molecules are on motion.

Also how does superman heat himself up with HV? confused

Your simply underestimating team one, and overvaluing what Superman can do for team. Wonder Woman can deal with him enough until everyone else can help.

He froze the Stranger's Heat beams. They were continually coming out of his eyes and he froze them erm

Besides Juggs is stupid and dumb. Cyclops does the same thing he did one of the times they fought and shoots the floor under him. He falls and cant get up.

Superman is the biggest threat, and he cannot win this by himself. Not with Wonder Woman, Iceman, Aquaman, and the all powerful in the mind Batman erm

Besides Scott can always just do this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

And I really doubt anyone but Superman and Juggs (maybe Cap because of the shield) will be still be able to fight. Team 1 FTW

edit:.....plus whatever Soljer said stick out tongue

Newjak
Your only thinking in Flash Freeze dude. They can not deal with having their molecules turned into water vapor, among other various things Iceman can do.

And it is all about absolute zero. Iceman can slow the molecules down to absolute zero and anyone "frozen" (NOT just the environment, or the surrounding ice, but their very own molecules) CANNOT move. Its scientifically impossible as no molecules are on motion.

Also how does superman heat himself up with HV? confused

Your simply underestimating team one, and overvaluing what Superman can do for team. Wonder Woman can deal with him enough until everyone else can help.

He froze the Stranger's Heat beams. They were continually coming out of his eyes and he froze them erm

Besides Juggs is stupid and dumb. Cyclops does the same thing he did one of the times they fought and shoots the floor under him. He falls and cant get up.

Superman is the biggest threat, and he cannot win this by himself. Not with Wonder Woman, Iceman, Aquaman, and the all powerful in the mind Batman erm

Besides Scott can always just do this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v97/howdysaysthedrow/X-Men/Blast3.jpg

And I really doubt anyone but Superman and Juggs (maybe Cap because of the shield) will be still be able to fight. Team 1 FTW

edit:.....plus whatever Soljer said stick out tongue The reason I say that Iceman won't be turning anyone into Water Vapor or molecules is because he ahs only done so to humans who are 70% water to begin with. I don't know about you BW but to think Iceman can turn one subtance into another is completely off track. Iceman has only effected beings that are already moatly water to begin with
First of Superman is Alien we don't even know if he truely has water in him. We do know he can survive indefenty off of Sunlight so I would say no.

Juggernaut is simply put Magical in nature which Iceman can't effect.

And you do realize to achieve absolute Zero isn't a temprature it is simply when all energy is removed from the molecules thus stopping them from moving. Seeing how Juggernaut and Superman both have constant supplies of energy on a much hgher scale then Iceman has ever effected I doubt no I know he can't do it.

And with the HV BW I thin kyour overlooking the fact that Superman can shoot beams from his eyes that are hotter than the sun. That is a lot of energy his body is containing therefore that is alot of energy Iceman has to remove which he hasn't shown that power.

Correction BW he shot eye beams out of his eyes. Iceman froze them and then they were frozen with ice. For Ice to be their All the enrgy was disspated and then Iceman froze the water apor. If Stranger had been using a constant energy attack all that would been between Iceman and Stranger would have been air.

Edit: I'm redoing this statement. Ice could have formed between Stranger and Iceman if Stranger had been using a constant beam attack. Although it wouldn't have been much energy if so because unless Iceman now became herald level he should not have the power to effect Stranger like that. Seeing how he has never shown herald level charateristics I will say that Stranger was either very weak at the time or it was PIS.

Seriously BD Iceman just has never truely shown that kind of power before ever. to begin to freeze these guys.

Also Soljer Superman is still faster then Dianna. He could shoot Aquaman in the head and still dodge her Tiara. Also her tiaria would have to push itself through Superman's HV. So no he isn't getting decapitated that and it isn't even a given that her tiara could completely sever Superman's head.

So basically the match comes down Superman and Wonder Woman and Superman honestly gets the majority over her.

Also BW just for refernce any being that survives in space should be able to resist Iceman's power especially since Iceman has never shown Absolute Zero before. Unless you can provide a scan saying he has reached Absolute Zero and not only do that but do so with a large power source.

Seriously you guys are way overestimating Iceman and way underestimating the power sources behind Superman and Juggernaut. erm

Newjak
Oh yeah BW if you want to cling to this Stranger feat so much then Juggernaut could pretty much destroy most of your team including Iceman.

OK then you like to bring up the Stranger feat so much I'll bring the Juggernaut Nightmare fight. And I know you know everything i say is true because you saw the scans evil face

Anyways Nightmare was a being that imprisoned Eternity, was mind Raping Strange, and altering reality all at the same time.

Juggernaut comes in and using a huge vortex shrinks the massive Nightmare to fighting size. Then commences to fight him. Later on Juggernaut shoots a magic bolt of concussive force so strong it actually shatters the bonds holding Eternity. Then Juggernaut is thrown into Oblivion where he survives unscathed

So now how about this as a plan BW if you want to keep up with the Stranger feat so much. Cain Marko simply puts up his shield and then shrinks the rest of Iceman's team along with Iceman. Now Cain then shoots his magic globule's KOing or killing everyone on your team like Aquaman and all those guys all those guys. Only Diana would probably resist the shrinking.

Now Cain then continues to shrink Iceman down with his vortex until Iceman enters the Microverse.

Now one thing we do know about Iceman is even though his consciousness can live without a body it is still relative. Meaning Iceman still only sees things in a human sized perspective.

For one thing we know that he cannot see the molecules he is effecting just that he does. He does not possess microspoic vision of any kind. We also know that Iceman doesn't zip around the world instnatious at any given point. Why because his human sized consciousness can't percieve those things.

So once Iceman is shrunken down to the Microverse Iceman no longer is a factor seeing as all he would see is atoms. He wouldn't know what is happening outside in the fight. He couldn't effect things because he wouldn't know what is going on. Iceman would effectively be BFRed from the fight and now is basically out of the fight.
And that isn't even everything Cain could do.

Cain can open a portal to another deminsion and throw everyone through (D'Spayre did this using cain's powers before)

Cain as shown by a child weilding the gem causes the ground to come to life and consume Iceman effectivly trapping him seeing how he can only move through Water based elements. Which the ground is mostly not

So now Iceman is not only worthless he is also beaten stick out tongue

Blair Wind

Newjak

Blair Wind
but....Iceman KNOWS to do those things. He has done them before, and knows about it. Cain....has done nothing after that unless it was under someone else's "mind"

So....no.

Newjak
but....Iceman KNOWS to do those things. He has done them before, and knows about it. Cain....has done nothing after that unless it was under someone else's "mind"

So....no. Cain does to. I could also point out that wasn't the last time cain visted the Crimson Cosmos. Seriously he does go back more than once. So if just being the Crimson Chaos gives him those powers he would have them back.

The only reason why he never got to use them again is because that is the peroid he begans to become to depowered wink

Once again a child in possession of the Gem shows Cain that he can make inanimate Objects come to life. Can make avenegers at half their power. So trust me it wasn't the last time Cian got to see his powers on full go. He just never really got the chance to use them agai nafter that.

So yes Cain does have all previous knowledge back big grin

Iceman looses to Cain at Classic Levels cool

Blair Wind
Thing is SOMEONE ELSE did all those things. (The kid). Besides its not just him going INTO the dimension, its just something he happened to pick up there

Oh and the thing about Iceman vs Superman? I just checked my favorite thread and 36 pages of debate disagree with the fact that Superman would solidly win erm

Newjak
Thing is SOMEONE ELSE did all those things. (The kid). Besides its not just him going INTO the dimension, its just something he happened to pick up there

Oh and the thing about Iceman vs Superman? I just checked my favorite thread and 36 pages of debate disagree with the fact that Superman would solidly win erm Thing is they all did it with CAIN'S POWER. It wasn't like they gave him new powers they were using his powers and Cain was there to see them all wink

Secondly Cain really didn't learn much more then he can inside the Crimson Cosmos as he did outside. What you are also failing to realize is these are things Cain taught himself to do. Just like Cian taught himself how to launch the gobules wink Trust me being just being i nthe Crimson Cosmos is enough. Cain is directly attached to it as stated by Doctor Strange on two occassions wink
Would you like me to continue....

I would like to point out 16 pages mean nothing the Wolveirne Spiderman page is over a hundred pages of talk doesn't mean all of it shows what should happen.

The point is Superman just has to much known energy for Iceman to handle far beyond anything he ahs done. Now beating Iceman and withstanding him are two different things that I will agree on but Iceman isn't beating or messing with Superman wink

Newjak
OK BW just because I know what your going to post and I need to take a shower I'm gonna go ahead and reply.

I know that the thing said he forgot how to do those things. I will point out though that Cain never forgot about those things. He would just have to relearn them and seeing how so many people showed him similar abilities. He understands just how much power has he isn't stupid BW.

Yes he did self teach himself all of those abilities. I know he said Some tricks I picked up but the fact is that besides Cyttorak there really isn't any life in the Crimson Cosmos as remarked by Strange when Cyttorak held them captive. So yes even in the Crimson Cosmos he taught himself how to do those.

Honestly he know he can do these things. He knows he has done them before. In bloodlust he using basically all his power. Yet your trying to tell me he can't do these things even though he never lost his power to do so erm

Yes I just said that Iceman can't freeze Superman again even though you had 36 pages worth of debate on it. Yes I'm saying that those pages really don't matter even though I know the pride you take in that thread. The fact is besides Stranger(A very inconsistent being) Iceman has never messed with that kind of energy and until you show me he can he can't PERIOD.

Have fun BW I may be able to reply one more time before going to work. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Ill get back to this later...just wanted to bump it.

A note to take on, Superman knows nothing about Iceman. Iceman can exist as water vapor (the very same that is already present in the air), and as we know Superman needs air to breath, and has in the past been shown to drink and eat. That means that he metabolizes them, which simply means they pass his bio-matrix. Iceman can exist inside of him and mess him up in various ways. Freezing his blood (which he has been shown to have) and other different ways of freezing him.

Newjak

A note to take on, Superman knows nothing about Iceman. Iceman can exist as water vapor (the very same that is already present in the air), and as we know Superman needs air to breath, and has in the past been shown to drink and eat. That means that he metabolizes them, which simply means they pass his bio-matrix. Iceman can exist inside of him and mess him up in various ways. Freezing his blood (which he has been shown to have) and other different ways of freezing him. But Cap does and he can tell superman about Iceman dear BW nice try on that.

Still Superman has shown to go without eating or drinking completely sustained on sunlight seems to prove he needs water at all.

Also freezing is still freezing BW no matter which way you look at it. Superman can still vibrate his molecules faster than Iceman could attempt to freeze him along with the constant energy he gets from sunlight.

Newjak
Ok once again I'm going to just go ahead and respond to your post BW. Why because it is very fun to see if I post what your going to.

Once again back on the topic of Cain I knew you would go there BW. Why because I gave a very reasonable way to take out Iceman didn't I shifty

Anyways back unto the topic at hand. I know that your going to tell me that Cain simply can not do it. That he forgot how to do it. Therefore how could he simply do them again.

I keep telling you BW all he forgot was how to do them. He didn't forget that he did them nor did he actually loose the power to do those things. He simply forgot how to do so.

I'll use a good example for you to highlight the idea. Say Iceman (stick out tongue)is told to get out of a place he has to loose the knowledge of how to say turn himself into Water Vapor. Hence would you say he could never turn into Water Vapor again. Even though he remembers the feat, Has seen Emma do the same thing with his powers, and he has suffered no power loss. No you would say he could do it BW.

See what I'm getting at BW. Cain knows he did it, Has seen other people use his powers in a similar manner, and in this fight he has all his power. Thus his ability to do said feat is in intact for this fight why because he can do it.

As for Iceman freezing Superman BW. Once again your overestimating the idea that Iceman can freeze anything he wants. His power is good his power level isn't. He can't effect planets nor can he began to and has never shown that type of power even under the control of Emma. The fact is that Superman has a constant supply of energy given to him that Iceman has to overcome. Along with the fact that Superman has energy reserves fueling him constantly.

The fact is any living being that survives in space unaided should be immune to Iceman's powers. Why because Iceman has never shown absolute zero before.

Now I know your going to say but he froze the Stranger's ship. Fine did the ship have a constant energy source. No it didn't. Also man made materials can survive in space does that mean they are just as durable as the stranger's Ship. Does this mean that man made objects can with stand absolute zero no they can not. Can they survive freezing no they can not. I would like to point out BW that most of the materials that go into space couldn't even survive freezing from Liquid Nitrogen.

The point is BW that inorganic substances such as Stranger's ship and living organisms are different things from man made materials. A living thing surviving in the cold vacuum of space is truely an amazing feat. Seeing as their body uninsulated is surviving direct contact with close to absolute zero temperatures. Superman surviving in space shows that his body contains enough energy to prevent him from being "frozen". Also BW I could point out that superman's Ice breath has done better feats than Iceman's freezing. Superman can freeze an entire ocean. ICeman has frozen what that is comparable. Point Superman survives having that kind of cold in him already you honestly think that Iceman can do better. Iceman doesn't have a chance.

I would also like to point out that Superman and Wonder Woman are the fastest here and will act long before Iceman can even dream of it.

pr1983
can Ice man hurt Sups?

not to any huge degree imo...

namor, sure, torch, sure, but sue? are you sure he can affect the inside of her shield?

and superman (at least imo) is easily fast enough...

Scott Team
Hulk
Batman
Wonder Woman
Storm
wolverine
Aquaman
Jenny Q from authority
Iron man
Iceman

Cap Team
Classic juggernaut
Deathstroke
Superman
Invisible woman
Sabertooth
Namor
Red Tornado
Engineer from authority
Human Torch

team 1 is better stacked now... they could very well take it...

There is an Iceman vs Superman thread floating around somewhere, and it came to the basic scientific conclusion that well....Iceman would win erm

Also no one on team two has telepathy, and Team one has Aquaman.

I gotta say Team One. You have your flash frozen guys, your TP nuked guys, and MAYBE Juggs, Superman (I still think Iceman could beat him), and Red Tornado left.

good thing i wasn't there... stick out tongue

Now what?

that being the biggest obstacle, yes...

good idea... though as soljer said, iceman would evaporate before he was far enough out of the atmosphere...

Why is Red Tornado being mentioned? Am i missing something with him? Doesnt he now have a human body?

one question about tornado... we know that he has all these wind powers and so on, but i'd like to know, is there a possibility that it's just a dumbed down version of control over oxygen? if so (and i know its a long shot), wouldnt he be able to one-up bobby? just a thought, if a far fetched one...

imo her items only serve to almost level the playing field... he still has the advantage in strength, durability and speed... plus hv, cold and wind breath and so on...

if I was Superman could you do it? stick out tongue

A note to take on, Superman knows nothing about Iceman. Iceman can exist as water vapor (the very same that is already present in the air), and as we know Superman needs air to breath, and has in the past been shown to drink and eat. That means that he metabolizes them, which simply means they pass his bio-matrix. Iceman can exist inside of him and mess him up in various ways. Freezing his blood (which he has been shown to have) and other different ways of freezing him.

but isnt superman's bio aura partially psionically controlled? how do we know he doesnt allow his bio-aura to let the food pass into his system? superman can survive for incredibly long periods without oxygen too, so why couldnt he stop bobby? i really don't see bobby taking superman, bobby and the rest of his team? of course they will...

scott's team takes it imo, even if supes survives bobby's assault, he's got way too much to fight off...

Newjak
not to any huge degree imo...

namor, sure, torch, sure, but sue? are you sure he can affect the inside of her shield?

and superman (at least imo) is easily fast enough...

team 1 is better stacked now... they could very well take it...

good thing i wasn't there... stick out tongue

that being the biggest obstacle, yes...

good idea... though as soljer said, iceman would evaporate before he was far enough out of the atmosphere...

one question about tornado... we know that he has all these wind powers and so on, but i'd like to know, is there a possibility that it's just a dumbed down version of control over oxygen? if so (and i know its a long shot), wouldnt he be able to one-up bobby? just a thought, if a far fetched one...

imo her items only serve to almost level the playing field... he still has the advantage in strength, durability and speed... plus hv, cold and wind breath and so on...

if I was Superman could you do it? stick out tongue

but isnt superman's bio aura partially psionically controlled? how do we know he doesnt allow his bio-aura to let the food pass into his system? superman can survive for incredibly long periods without oxygen too, so why couldnt he stop bobby? i really don't see bobby taking superman, bobby and the rest of his team? of course they will...

scott's team takes it imo, even if supes survives bobby's assault, he's got way too much to fight off... I agree with most of this with the exception that Scott's teams superior numbers will wi nthis. Why because honestly most of them are non factors anyways. superman can toast most of them with HV before there team acts or use his Ice Breath to freeze most of there team before anything happens.

pr1983
I agree with most of this with the exception that Scott's teams superior numbers will wi nthis. Why because honestly most of them are non factors anyways. superman can toast most of them with HV before there team acts or use his Ice Breath to freeze most of there team before anything happens.

if we're going by speedblitz then sure, supes could do massive damage against the opposition, but couldn't ww do the same to his?

Newjak
if we're going by speedblitz then sure, supes could do massive damage against the opposition, but couldn't ww do the same to his? Yes but everyone that gets taken out in the first few minutes are non factors anyways. On both teams.

Essentially only 4 people who can survive the first strikes have a chance to effect the outcome. Hulk and Wonder Woman and juggernaut and Superman.

Iceman will surive but is once again a non factor. The only reason I say Hulk has a chance is because he may be able to get strong enough to KO Superman a big what if.

Juggernaut taking into account all his feats theoretically beat everyone save WW but then give a hand to Superman possibly.

Superman and Wonder Woman will most likely be the two biggest factors in this fight.

pr1983
Yes but everyone that gets taken out in the first few minutes are non factors anyways. On both teams.

Essentially only 4 people who can survive the first strikes have a chance to effect the outcome. Hulk and Wonder Woman and juggernaut and Superman.

Iceman will surive but is once again a non factor. The only reason I say Hulk has a chance is because he may be able to get strong enough to KO Superman a big what if.

Juggernaut taking into account all his feats theoretically beat everyone save WW but then give a hand to Superman possibly.

Superman and Wonder Woman will most likely be the two biggest factors in this fight.

i'm actually middle of the road here... while i don't think iceman can take down supes, i still think he's at the very least a very effective diversion...

ww and iceman together would kill superman imo...

Newjak
i'm actually middle of the road here... while i don't think iceman can take down supes, i still think he's at the very least a very effective diversion...

ww and iceman together would kill superman imo... Not if Juggernaut takes him out first stick out tongue

That and Superman and Wonder Woman probably have had half a fight before Iceman knew what happened or their fight goes into space like it always seems to do where Iceman can't get him. stick out tongue

Edit: And another thing that needs to be addressed is that Iceman is still limited to Human perspective and thought. How is he supposed to lock unto Superman and freeze him when and WW would be moving to fast for him to get a lock on?

If he Flash Freezes the entire feidl wouldn't that also effect Diana as well?

pr1983
Not if Juggernaut takes him out first stick out tongue

That and Superman and Wonder Woman probably have had half a fight before Iceman knew what happened or their fight goes into space like it always seems to do where Iceman can't get him. stick out tongue

takes out who?

could happen i guess...

Newjak
takes out who?

could happen i guess... Takes out Iceman I've already given an example of how to do so about a page back stick out tongue

Oh and just because I want to say it again. Wouldn't Superman and Wonder Woman be moving to fast for Iceman's Human mind to follow and target.

He would have to Flash Freeze the entire field which means his own team as well and if it could effect Superman then it would probably effect Diana maybe even worse since her power isn't constantly supplied like Superman's. stick out tongue

pr1983
Takes out Iceman I've already given an example of how to do so about a page back stick out tongue

missed that sorry...

they can do, assuming iceman's perceptional abilities are similar to the way they've always been...

well i still maintain that superman wouldnt be frozen by iceman, but meh... stick out tongue

Newjak
missed that sorry...

they can do, assuming iceman's perceptional abilities are similar to the way they've always been...

well i still maintain that superman wouldnt be frozen by iceman, but meh... stick out tongue Its ok I understand just make sure to read it stick out tongue

Iceman is still imited to HUman Perspective. Meaning he thinks as fast as a human does and he can still only in take information in as a human would.

I think Iceman would have very little effect on Superman if any. I'm just saying that the only way for Iceman to ctach superman and freeze him would be if he flash froze the entire area. and for those people that believe that Superman can be effected no matter the degree Wonder Woman would be effected as well and probably more so Iceman still has no effect on that fight and if he does it is probably worse for his team. stick out tongue

pr1983
Its ok I understand just make sure to read it stick out tongue

where is it?

oh, then yeah, it'd be a blur...

Newjak
where is it?

oh, then yeah, it'd be a blur... It's actually the very first post on page five stick out tongue

pr1983
It's actually the very first post on page five stick out tongue

ah... nice plan...

Newjak
ah... nice plan... I thought so shifty

By the way I normally don't take into account cain's exotic powers much but since BW just had to keep bringing up Stranger I decided Cain's on time super feats were game as well stick out tongue

pr1983
I thought so shifty

By the way I normally don't take into account cain's exotic powers much but since BW just had to keep bringing up Stranger I decided Cain's on time super feats were game as well stick out tongue

to be honest until you told me all that i thought all cain had was strength and durability...

Newjak
to be honest until you told me all that i thought all cain had was strength and durability... Well think about it Cain is a magical being granted powers from a being that is probably Elder God Level.

The possibilities with Cain's powers are nearly limitless. Its Cain's own personaility though that limits him.

pr1983
Well think about it Cain is a magical being granted powers from a being that is probably Elder God Level.

The possibilities with Cain's powers are nearly limitless. Its Cain's own personaility though that limits him.

ah...

Newjak
ah... Yeah Cain only cares about Money and Women and beating people up. So he gets the basic package. Super strength and invulernability.

I dread to think what would happen if someone with mystical knowledge were granted the Cain's power like say Doctor Strange.

pr1983
Yeah Cain only cares about Money and Women and beating people up. So he gets the basic package. Super strength and invulernability.

I dread to think what would happen if someone with mystical knowledge were granted the Cain's power like say Doctor Strange.

i see what you mean... so cain is pretty much an idiot then eh? stick out tongue

Newjak
i see what you mean... so cain is pretty much an idiot then eh? stick out tongue He is of average intelligence. He just lacks the mystical knowledge and lack of desire to use his power for anything but a a ginat bulldozer.

So yeah in a way he is stupid stick out tongue

pr1983
He is of average intelligence. He just lacks the mystical knowledge and lack of desire to use his power for anything but a a ginat bulldozer.

So yeah in a way he is stupid stick out tongue

laughing

Newjak
laughing He does do the bulldozer thing better than anyone though stick out tongue

pr1983
He does do the bulldozer thing better than anyone though stick out tongue

but you could always do a kitty pryde and just...

move out of the way... stick out tongue

Newjak
but you could always do a kitty pryde and just...

move out of the way... stick out tongue If only half of Marvel knew of that Juggernaut wouldn't be nearly as fearsome.

X-Men: How are we supposed to defeat Cain he just can't be stopped.

Thor: The Odinson doth agree with thee little muties that note e'en the strong arm of mighty Thor could sway the vile creature.

Doctor Strange: The Magics in him are too strong for mere mortals and even immortals to halt.

Hulk: Hulk try Smash Hulk no Smash

*spiderman looks around*

Spiderman: Um guys has any simply tried to step out of his way

Everyone: Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

pr1983
If only half of Marvel knew of that Juggernaut wouldn't be nearly as fearsome.

X-Men: How are we supposed to defeat Cain he just can't be stopped.

Thor: The Odinson doth agree with thee little muties that note e'en the strong arm of mighty Thor could sway the vile creature.

Doctor Strange: The Magics in him are too strong for mere mortals and even immortals to halt.

Hulk: Hulk try Smash Hulk no Smash

*spiderman looks around*

Spiderman: Um guys has any simply tried to step out of his way

Everyone: Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, exactly... he's just like a charging bull in those situations, get out of his way and you're sorted...

Newjak
lol, exactly... he's just like a charging bull in those situations, get out of his way and you're sorted... Of course he is. stick out tongue

pr1983
Of course he is. stick out tongue

lol, he's your character, not mine... stick out tongue

Newjak
lol, he's your character, not mine... stick out tongue He is my character and even though he is a bull headed son of who just likes to drink and get rich and uses only a fraction of his power that is the reason I like him stick out tongue

pr1983
He is my character and even though he is a bull headed son of who just likes to drink and get rich and uses only a fraction of his power that is the reason I like him stick out tongue

lol, thats some reason aint it?

Newjak
lol, thats some reason aint it? Yes it is how about it pr what reason do you like your character stick out tongue

pr1983
Yes it is how about it pr what reason do you like your character stick out tongue

cos i'm exactly like him in almost every way... big grin

not necessarily a good thing, but what're you gonna do eh?

qqqqqqq
red tornado true form?

pr1983
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
red tornado true form?

no, he's the human in this fight as far as i know...

endrict
android form...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Tornado_%28android%29#Powers_and_abilities

Newjak
cos i'm exactly like him in almost every way... big grin

not necessarily a good thing, but what're you gonna do eh? I see so you are emtionless, and simply overearing stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
ok then i take team one, i dont know how are they going to take out jug but there will be a way somehow

pr1983
I see so you are emtionless, and simply overearing stick out tongue

overearing?

and offline, i'm wound pretty tight and emotionally void yes...

Newjak
overearing?

and offline, i'm wound pretty tight and emotionally void yes... I meant over-bearing stick out tongue

qqqqqqq
from what i know, bats utility belt has a piece of krytonite rock

Bouboumaster
Thunderclap from the Hulk for the win against Red Tornado.

qqqqqqq
agree

pr1983
I meant over-bearing stick out tongue

only when i have to be...

Newjak
only when i have to be... I see hmm

stick out tongue

pr1983
I see hmm

stick out tongue

no expression hey, when you're in charge, sometimes you have to be the bad guy...

Newjak
no expression hey, when you're in charge, sometimes you have to be the bad guy... That is true hence why I'm never in charge stick out tongue

pr1983
That is true hence why I'm never in charge stick out tongue

and its usually why i am... i'm good at it... wink

Newjak
and its usually why i am... i'm good at it... wink Well I'm glad somebody is stick out tongue

pr1983
Well I'm glad somebody is stick out tongue

well somebody has to be... i don't want to toot my own horn, but yeah, i can make decisions regardless of whether people like them or not...

Newjak
well somebody has to be... i don't want to toot my own horn, but yeah, i can make decisions regardless of whether people like them or not... Thats a very good thing.

And so we are kind of keeping this on topic.

Iceman is almost a complete nonfactor in this fight.

Wonder Woman and Superman will probably decide the outcome

along with possibly Juggernaut stick out tongue

That sounds about right big grin

pr1983
Thats a very good thing.

And so we are kind of keeping this on topic.

Iceman is almost a complete nonfactor in this fight.

Wonder Woman and Superman will probably decide the outcome

along with possibly Juggernaut stick out tongue

That sounds about right big grin

lol, i know blair will disagree...

Newjak
lol, i know blair will disagree... Its ok if I want to I could probably post his next six arguements and what he is going to try and counter with big grin

At least I think I do confused

I possibly know what he is going to post next and what he is going to counter with stick out tongue

pr1983
Its ok if I want to I could probably post his next six arguements and what he is going to try and counter with big grin

At least I think I do confused

I possibly know what he is going to post next and what he is going to counter with stick out tongue

lol, well aren't you clever...

Newjak
lol, well aren't you clever... I like to pretend I am stick out tongue

pr1983
I like to pretend I am stick out tongue

lol, that's a start... stick out tongue

Newjak
lol, that's a start... stick out tongue laughing

So anyways who do think will win? stick out tongue

pr1983
laughing

So anyways who do think will win? stick out tongue

with a speedblitz? cap's, without it? scott's...

Newjak
with a speedblitz? cap's, without it? scott's... Did it say no speedblitz?

pr1983
Did it say no speedblitz?

i have no idea...

Newjak
Reading through the opening post it says one day prep but nothing against speed blitzing so I assume they can.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>