Hulk vs Thanos with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
Hulk gets X-man's Psi armor smile In a slugfest, no other powers. Yadda yadda etc etc. No BFR, they fight on an asteroid twice the size of earth smile

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/hulkpsi.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/Hulkpsi1.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/hulkpsi2.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/Jyppe/hulkpsi3.jpg

Who wins?

pirate shifty

Lord Rock
Thanos should win this.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jyppe
Hulk gets X-man's Psi armor smile In a slugfest, no other powers. Yadda yadda etc etc. No BFR, they fight on an asteroid twice the size of earth smile

Who wins?

pirate shifty Thanos.
A low-level clone is not on Thanos's level.

spidey-dude
i dont get this with a twist thing

Jyppe
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos.
A low-level clone is not on Thanos's level.

How do you know it's a clone? Or low level clone, at least. shifty

jasonk3
Thanos

Badabing
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i dont get this with a twist thing dur

Jyppe
"omg dud itz spiet thread! huc doesent ned psi armors 2 whup thanos. lol roflwaffless." roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222

Who wins?

pirate shifty

I do admire Thanos. Really. He's a Celestial creation. Powerful he is. He serves Death. Like a lackey. Do what I tell u. That's what Thanos does. Can Thanos beat the Hulk? Sure. James Starlin hypes him, writes it. Cheers for Thanos. Thanos appears in a Hulk comic. Guess who loses. That simple. BTW, good links smile

Redatom65
Originally posted by Badabing
dur

lol exactly why ur in my sig laughing

Hercules
Originally posted by guy222
He's a Celestial creation. Powerful he is. smile

Guy222 is Yoda! wink

I too would like to know how Bran knows its a clone, I'm not doubting him, just interested.

Badabing
Originally posted by Hercules
Guy222 is Yoda! wink

I too would like to know how Bran knows its a clone, I'm not doubting him, just interested. dur

Redatom65
i've truly run out of things to say

dur

Hercules
dur

dur dur

Symmetric Chaos
dur

Are you ever going to post something other than the dur smiley again?

Redatom65
dur dur

euro

guy222
Guy222 is Yoda! wink

I too would like to know how Bran knows its a clone, I'm not doubting him, just interested.

yes

Have a good one. Goin back to work

xmeat
huc wins

bigbran
How do you know it's a clone? Or low level clone, at least. shifty The one who went after Ka-Zar was the same one in the X-Man Annual, wasn't it?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9140/infinityabyss3of607hn7.th.jpg

Mider999
is this version of hulk where he has both uber strenght and brain power planet hulk i mean if so maybe he'd give thanos a heck of a fight

Badabing
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Are you ever going to post something other than the dur smiley again? durfist

Hercules
durfist

laughing laughing

Consider that one stolen! Happy Dance

Redatom65
laughing

euro

Symmetric Chaos
durfist

OkeyDokey

Back to the cuckoo house crazy

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
huc wins

he's not in this fight. this is the hulk not huc

Badabing
laughing laughing

Consider that one stolen! Happy Dance Keep your damn hands off my durfist smiley!
OkeyDokey

Back to the cuckoo house crazy laughing I'm too lazy for typing. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
is this version of hulk where he has both uber strenght and brain power planet hulk i mean if so maybe he'd give thanos a heck of a fight

Hulk is strong. I agree smile

bigbran
Originally posted by guy222
Hulk is strong. I agree smile rolling on floor laughing

Magee
Hulk is not strong wtf??

bigbran
Originally posted by Magee
Hulk is not strong wtf?? No, that comment had nothing to do with what mider said...

Redatom65
laughing Bran you take alot of sh!t round her laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
laughing Bran you take alot of sh!t round her laughing confused
???

Redatom65
my point is in like every thread someone misinterpets one of your posts. the posts is figuritive language for sh!t. Therefore as i wrap my summary in the confusion of many of your posts is the equivilant of taking sh!t....do i know where i'm going with this...no...no i don't

bigbran
my point is in like every thread someone misinterpets one of your posts. the posts is figuritive language for sh!t. Therefore as i wrap my summary in the confusion of many of your posts is the equivilant of taking sh!t....do i know where i'm going with this...no...no i don't OK...

Anyway... Hulk is strong so that means he wins... it's quite simple really.

Spider-Man is strong, but Hulk is stronger, so that means he beats Thanos.

At least that's what it sounds like to me, whenever someone comments on a Hulk fight...

Hercules

At least that's what it sounds like to me, whenever someone comments on a Hulk fight...

You mean thats not how it works? confused

Are you trying to tell me that Hulk can't smash Galactus! mad

stick out tongue big grin

TricksterPriest
Hulk: "HULK SMASH PUNY PURPLE ARMOR MAN!" Galactus: "Hmm, I have an itch on my leg." *scratches with power cosmic* "Much better." Hulk: "What for Hulk listen to dumb fanboys xmeat&devilgoblin again? All they do is get Hulk killed."

xmeat
damn that huc was badass he whooped thanos ass so you fanboys gotta deal with it.

Redatom65
OK...

Nothing Worse! Than a fricken observation that goes over everyone's heads! sad

*goes to the bathroom to cut myself*

bigbran
damn that huc was badass he whooped thanos ass so you fanboys gotta deal with it. Low level clone.
Not to mention pis, not to mention he got one-shotted earlier.

Plus, he put Thanos through a portal, which, if you notice, X-Man helped him in the last page.

Also, are you calling anyone other than yourself a fanboy?

But yes, I did rather enjoy that Hulk.

Redatom65
Hercules Hulk highbreed?

Hercules
Hercules Hulk highbreed?

We don't speak of that highbred anymore! mad

Redatom65
xmeat keeps bringing it up... confused

Hercules
xmeat keeps bringing it up... confused

I need to start bestowing the freaking gift up in here! mad

stick out tongue big grin

FearOfBlood
amped hulk versus Thanos (only slugfest) ? simply a slaughter, Thanos would get trashed horribly

Priest
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
amped hulk versus Thanos (only slugfest) ? simply a slaughter, Thanos would get trashed horribly
right roll eyes (sarcastic).

bigbran
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
amped hulk versus Thanos (only slugfest) ? simply a slaughter, Thanos would get trashed horribly Didn't I already deal with this, a little while ago?

Thanos wins.

xmeat
Didn't I already deal with this, a little while ago?

Thanos wins. in a slugfest nah

bigbran
in a slugfest nah Ya, I mean yes.

Thanos beats him. Hulk is beatable.
Hulk has always been beatable.

Oh wait, I guess I should hear your pressing arguments before I make my decision... so, do go on.

xmeat
Ya, I mean yes.

Thanos beats him. Hulk is beatable.
Hulk has always been beatable.

Oh wait, I guess I should hear your pressing arguments before I make my decision... so, do go on. thanos is beatable, supes is beatable doomsday beatable you make it sound thanos is freaking abstract being.

Symmetric Chaos
thanos is beatable, supes is beatable doomsday beatable you make it sound thanos is freaking abstract being.

Thats not an argument.

And the only way that Bran's post would make Thanos sound like an astract would be if you thought Hulk was an abstract.

Priest
thanos is beatable, supes is beatable doomsday beatable you make it sound thanos is freaking abstract being.
actually he technically is. stick out tongue

Hercules

No hes just saying Thanos is very strong, very durable and a better hand to hand fighter than Hulk.

He wants to know how you see the fight going, not telling him that Thanos is not an abstract and that everyone is beatable.

This is how debates work, you give your point of view, the other person gives their's and you state your reasons. stick out tongue

bigbran
thanos is beatable, supes is beatable doomsday beatable you make it sound thanos is freaking abstract being. OK, allow me to rephrase that... Hulk is beatable by Spider-Man, Wolverine, Namor, Abomination, Rhino (with a brain), Silver Surfer (I wouldn't bring this up, but Thanos has killed Surfer with his h2h skills...), Iron Man, etc.

Thanos is a "freaking abstract" when you try to compare him to Hulk.
Also, ya... I forgot about that Priest... well not really, but I didn't want to wreck it too early...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Priest
actually he technically is. stick out tongue

How so? confused

TricksterPriest
Nova (Ryder) saw Thanos&Death as he had a near death experience. Which, I'm guessing, makes him Death's consort and potentially her equal. So yeah, he's abstract level now. stick out tongue

xmeat
OK, allow me to rephrase that... Hulk is beatable by Spider-Man, Wolverine, Namor, Abomination, Rhino (with a brain), Silver Surfer (I wouldn't bring this up, but Thanos has killed Surfer with his h2h skills...), Iron Man, etc.

Thanos is a "freaking abstract" when you try to compare him to Hulk.
Also, ya... I forgot about that Priest... well not really, but I didn't want to wreck it too early... there you go keep bringing up when hulk was pisely beaten by those characters knowing people like supes losing to batman, venom.
OR surfer getting owned by spidey, daredevil, namor, and carnage.
How bout them apples.

Priest
How so? confused

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nova (Ryder) saw Thanos&Death as he had a near death experience. Which, I'm guessing, makes him Death's consort and potentially her equal. So yeah, he's abstract level now. stick out tongue
TicksterPriest just sumed up everything for me.
BUT his relationship with death now is still questionable until we have solid evadence that he is a abstract or a peer of death.
I mostly said that Thanos is techically a abstract now mosty just to be a smart ass. stick out tongue
BTW, ticksterPRIEST , ur such a biter mad

TricksterPriest
I've had this name for years. bite my shiny grey mutant ass. stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I've had this name for years. bite my shiny grey mutant ass. stick out tongue
haha, i just noticed u has my name in ur name, when i was typing ur name, go figure laughing out loud

Redatom65
lol i've known this for a while laughing

Redatom65
and besides. Trickster you've only been here since october. i've been here almsot a full year

Hercules
When did Daredevil and Spiderman own Surfer? confused I can remember a Daredevil Arc from the 80's when he went up against Mephisto and Blackheart and Surfer came to help him.

Don't remember any owning going on though...

TricksterPriest
I know. I use the same ID on multiple forums. I've had this one since 98'.

Redatom65
i was born in 1998. stick out tongue

I've always stuck with redatom65. Since....August of 2005. I believe

Hercules

confused so your 8?

guy222

I've always stuck with redatom65. Since....August of 2005. I believe

I am two. I need my bottle laughing out loud

bigbran
When did Daredevil and Spiderman own Surfer? confused I can remember a Daredevil Arc from the 80's when he went up against Mephisto and Blackheart and Surfer came to help him.

Don't remember any owning going on though... Him and Spider-Man were knocking around Surfer, who wasn't trying at all, and then Surfer turned them both to stone with the raise of his hand.

It was still a dumb comic (because DD and S-M shouldn't be able to move him...), and if Surfer getting moved around is ownage... then Hulk has been owned by far less.

Redatom65
confused so your 8?

lol i've been jumping around my actual age, i'll pm you laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.