"Type-A" World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
http://www.answers.com/topic/type-a-personality

Is human civilization becoming increasingly Type-A?

chillmeistergen
I did a test in my psychology lesson a year ago and I'm type B. Would hate to be type A, more likely to have heart attacks etc

Darth Extecute
I believe that technology bring us this effect.. The further we travel in technology, the more this will evolve..

Mindship
<--- Type B

Soleran
Originally posted by Mindship
http://www.answers.com/topic/type-a-personality

Is human civilization becoming increasingly Type-A?

In an age of instant gratification on many levels I think someone needs to go and redefine type A and B personalities.

Alliance
That definition is a bit exaggerated.

That being said, I'm definitely Type A.

lord xyz
I would say I'm more type A than B.

Mindship
Please note: the thread asks if you think human civilization is becoming increasingly Type-A, not what type you think you are...

(...though for anyone who may be interested, the terms "Type-A" and "Type-B" are more/less obsolete these days. I'm just using the term Type-A for its colloquial familiarity. But again: I'm not asking you to identify yourself one way or the other, but human society overall.)

Soleran
Please note: the thread asks if you think human civilization is becoming increasingly Type-A, not what type you think you are...

(...though for anyone who may be interested, the terms "Type-A" and "Type-B" are more/less obsolete these days. I'm just using the term Type-A for its colloquial familiarity. But again: I'm not asking you to identify yourself one way or the other, but human society overall.) Originally posted by Soleran
In an age of instant gratification on many levels I think someone needs to go and redefine type A and B personalities.

That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

Mindship
Originally posted by Soleran
That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.
Sounds Type-A... ( wink j/k)

Soleran
Sounds Type-A... ( wink j/k)

Yeah but this isn't about "me" remembersmile

Mindship
<----- stands corrected

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah but this isn't about "me" remembersmile

You've spelt Biblicle wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.