Sogetsu & Kazuki kazama vs Iori& kyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Not barring riot blood and the kazama's are allowed to use Suiji & Enja.

brainchild81
Good one. I used Sogetsu back in the day. The 3 water projectile thing was cool. Not sure on this one yet. Don't know enough about the ninja

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by brainchild81
Good one. I used Sogetsu back in the day. The 3 water projectile thing was cool. Not sure on this one yet. Don't know enough about the ninja
Sogetsu commands water and with the Water Demon God suiji sealed within his tanto by his sister he's even stronger. Also, I'm allowing the Water Demon God to possess him if things get rough.

Kazuki is the exact same thing I said about Sougetsu, except replace the word fire with water.

EDIT: I think Iori & Kyo are screwed, Sougetsu water channleing ability will negate their flames. And, if he's possessed by Suiji his water ability is strengthned.

Remulous
I think Sogetsu and Kazuki will win. Sogetsu's water will make Kyo and Iori's flame uselesss and it seems to me that Kazuki's fire powers are more extreme then Kyo and Iori's seeing how the fire spirit Enja is with in his sword. Not to mention that the brothers have swords and Kyo and Iori are fist fighters.

brainchild81
Ninja Bros. win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.