Thanos/Annihilus vs Onslaught/Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Since people argue that Thanos is far below Onslaught, how would the two main Shooter Mcgavins, of the Annihilation Wave fare?

Annihilus has the Quantum Bands. Thanos is well... normal?
Onslaught is in his armour form, and they have to defeat the energy form to get a win.
Magneto is well... Magneto (I added him, because I felt it was kind of one-sided...).

They fight on an abandon planet, like Nova, and Annihilus's squareoff.

I'm going with Thanos/Annihilus, but meh.

Who wins?

Redatom65
i have to agree with you Bran

Priest
Thanos solos the punks no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Priest
Thanos solos the punks no expression

Co-signed. I see nothing here that poses a signifigant threat to Thanos, unless Onslaught is maxed out with all his powers. If it's just mag/xavier, he dies too. But if's full power, he has a chance.

Hercules
Team one ftw, who puts Onslaught above Thanos? confused

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Co-signed. I see nothing here that poses a signifigant threat to Thanos, unless Onslaught is maxed out with all his powers. If it's just mag/xavier, he dies too. But if's full power, he has a chance. What comes before his energy form?

Just think about it for a second...

Originally posted by Hercules
Team one ftw, who puts Onslaught above Thanos? confused Anyone arguing against Thanos...

bigbran
Down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.