Captain America runs the h2h gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
1: Robin
2: Punisher
3: Daredevil
4: Wolverine (No claws)
5: Batman
6: Kingpin
7: Spiderman (No webs)
8: Rhino
9: Thing
10: Karate Kid

No weapons are allowed, its hand to hand, they are fighting in Gis in a arena. Cap becomes completely healed from fatigue and damage after each fight.

How fare does he gets? I believe he reaches Batman

Lord Rock
I think Batman takes him 6/10

Buccaneer
I think he'd get to 6 or 7. Not sure about how he'd do against Kingpin.

horrorwolf
Captain never shows up for round 1...

Cap gets sniped getting out of a taxi on the way.

Lord Rock
Originally posted by horrorwolf

That was unneccesary

Soljer
He loses at Wolverine. The guy still has a healing factor that'll pretty much eliminate any hand to hand damage incurred.

Failing that, he beats Batman in hand to hand at least 7/10.

Beats kingpin.

Draws with Spidey.

OBVIOUSLY dies at Rhino.

golem370
Was it me or was Captain America quite abit stronger then Batman in the crossover of Marvel vs DC

guy222

Steve will return. smile

Priest
Is the Punisher armed with a sniper rifle?sly

don't shiv
Originally posted by Lord Rock
1: Robin LIGHT WARM UP
2: Punisher QUICK CARDIO
3: Daredevil FULL WORK OUT
4: Wolverine (No claws) STOPS HERE
5: Batman
6: Kingpin MEDIUM INTENSITY WORKOUT
7: Spiderman (No webs)
8: Rhino
9: Thing
10: Karate Kid

marvelprince
Originally posted by Soljer
He loses at Wolverine. The guy still has a healing factor that'll pretty much eliminate any hand to hand damage incurred.

Failing that, he beats Batman in hand to hand at least 7/10.

Beats kingpin.

Draws with Spidey.

OBVIOUSLY dies at Rhino.

QFT.

Cept with Spider-Man. SM takes him down too

xjustice69x
stops at spiderman

Lord Rock
wolverine can be knocked out, and Cap knows sleep points

braz
stops to a hault at 7

capt it up
capt will get curf stomped at 4.

what he going to due to a guy who him, but even better?

braz
Originally posted by capt it up
capt will get curf stomped at 4.

what he going to due to a guy who him, but even better?

i wouldnt say curbstomped but id still say Wolvie has a very good chance, because u r right, theyre near equal in everything except Wolves has a HF.

capt it up
no it pritty much a curf stomp. capt at best can win 1 time.

Buccaneer
Of course YOU would say that. But Wolverine wouldn't win easily claw to shield, so he wouldn't win easily h2h. He never really beats anyone on Cap's skill level, and certainly not with his martial skill anyone. At least 4/10 I say Cap would put him to sleep.

capt it up
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Of course YOU would say that. But Wolverine wouldn't win easily claw to shield, so he wouldn't win easily h2h. He never really beats anyone on Cap's skill level, and certainly not with his martial skill anyone. At least 4/10 I say Cap would put him to sleep.
Ya I would say that, becuase it the logical out come. Capt can't even hurt wolverine. Wolverine takes repeated hits from class 100's. Spiderman was unable to stop wolverine form smiling even when spiderman repeadtly punch him over and over.

Wolverines never beat some one on capts skill level with martial art's? You do realize wolveriens on capts level in skill if not slightly better.

wolverine schooled shang-chi in 5 pannels and DD in 5 pannels in purly h2h combat.

Also wolverine defeated capt twice. One of the times in order for capt to even beable to fight wolverine they had wolverine at a weaken state in order to even the fight out. Logan had not even slept or eaten in a month and still he put capt down.

Buccaneer
Ya I would say that, becuase it the logical out come. Capt can't even hurt wolverine.
Cap can't, but that old Japanese guy from the first limited series almost killed him with a wooden sword?

SvFL at its core. There's no way he should be able to physically contend with anyone over class 40.

Saying Wolverine's never beaten anyone skilled but is better anyway doesn't make much more sense. So there's no credible proof that Wolverine is more skilled, we should just take people's word for it.

I dunno about Shang-chi, but in Streets of Poison Cap toyed with DD and knocked him out cold.

When was that? The only time I saw them fight was during the Capwolf story, where Wolverine was berserk and augmented against a Cap that didn't wanna fight. And still gave Howlett lumps.

horrorwolf
Seriously....I think Cap can make it up to Kingpin with his shield.

capt it up

jrodslam
wolverine schooled shang-chi in 5 pannels and DD in 5 pannels in purly h2h combat.

We've been over that before. Daredevil was not in his right mind due to being close to Typhoid. Wolverine stated it. Daredevil on the other hand took Wolvie out with 1 swift move in 1 panel.

I dunno about Shang-chi, but in Streets of Poison Cap toyed with DD and knocked him out cold.

You mean right after DD came from Mephistos relam fighting for who knows how long? DD even stated that he wasnt 100% because of that. Hardly conclusive. DD once ko'd Cap with one move as well.

jrodslam
Logan defeating Daredevil in a fist fight with in 5 panels
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelcomicspresents151oo2.jpg

See above post.

DD defeating Logan in 1 panel.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9228/punisherv4034p072bisn9.th.jpg

jrodslam
With all that said, i think Cap stops at 3. He can stop anywhere from 3 down imo.

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
See above post.

DD defeating Logan in 1 panel.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9228/punisherv4034p072bisn9.th.jpg

which was PIS, Which I have proven to be PIS. Why do you always bring this up? When you dam well know it PIS? Also what was the point? This debate has nothing to do was DD against wolverine

jrodslam
which was PIS, Which I have proven to be PIS. Why do you always bring this up? When you dam well know it PIS? Also what was the point? This debate has nothing to do was DD against wolverine

You havent proven anything. The so called defeat Logan has in 5 panels is inconclusive. Its already been established that DD 's whole persona was different during that time as well as his thoughts being clouded by Typhoid. Why do you always bring that up? You say this debate has nothing to do wit hDD vs Wolvie, but yet you post a scan of an inconclusive skuffle and say that Logan defeated DD in 5 panels when thats clearly not the case.erm You cant have it both ways.

capt it up
You havent proven anything. The so called defeat Logan has in 5 panels is inconclusive. Its already been established that DD 's whole persona was different during that time as well as his thoughts being clouded by Typhoid. Why do you always bring that up? You say this debate has nothing to do wit hDD vs Wolvie, but yet you post a scan of an inconclusive skuffle and say that Logan defeated DD in 5 panels when thats clearly not the case.erm You cant have it both ways.

actaully I have jsut becuase you ignore the fact logans taken far more damage to the same please with out falter is not my fault.

also DD persona was idfferent? you mean by the fatc he thought logan was going to kill her so he attack him. That it she did nothin beyond make him think logan would kill her.

also I sued it to show that logan has defeated skilled oponets I was not sayign he was more skileld then DD. Man you are way to over protective.

Lord Rock
I like Daredevil, but he cant take Logan... sorry, truth

Faceman

Cap gets sniped getting out of a taxi on the way. Let the guy rest in peace... sad

jrodslam
actaully I have jsut becuase you ignore the fact logans taken far more damage to the same please with out falter is not my fault.

also DD persona was idfferent? you mean by the fatc he thought logan was going to kill her so he attack him. That it she did nothin beyond make him think logan would kill her.

also I sued it to show that logan has defeated skilled oponets I was not sayign he was more skileld then DD. Man you are way to over protective.

You fail to understand that Logan has weakpoints. Ok and DD has been in full nelsons before and got out of them. Whats your point? Logan does have to breathe you know. He got hit right in the cala where he gets air.

Uhh. I you read the whole arc, Matt was suppose to be dead, thus the DD you see isnt suppose to be Matt. Hes shown to have a different take on things. His fighting was more wreckless and he was more of a hardass. She didnt do anything to make him think Logan was gonna kill her?
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3828/marvelcomicspresents151gt4.th.jpghttp://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6624/marvelcomicspresents151um2.th.jpg

Also NOTE Wolvie saying "Nobodys got any sense left when they get near that sexy, crazy time bomb."

You used it to show nothing. Logan didnt defeat him. The fight was inconclusive. Im not overprotective. It just that youre making false claims.

capt it up

capt it up
edit

Buccaneer
jrod, Cap also thrashed DD in an older DD comic, and when Faustus hypnotized Cap.

You should actually try reading the comic before talking about it. Wolverine was poisoned and was close to death the entire fight. Also that was before 2 major up grades to his healing factor as well as other upgrades to it. It called using current information and understanding the information you present.

I have the comics. If you recall, the issue was whether he can be hurt. Of course he could beat the geezer, but what you said is Cap couldn't hurt him. If he takes the right amount of hard blows, he could feel just as much pain or be knocked out like anyone else.

The point is that he should be able to withstand their blows, not that he didn't fight or beat them. Nowhere in his stats will you find that he has super human consciousness.

Meta humans, yes. Top tiers? eh. Because I'm just SO clueless, please tell me who these great fighters are. And please tell me where they are listed as one of the best in the universe.

Berserk isn't something invented by Marvel for Wolverine. Berserk is an actual state. Being bloodlusting, wild, and immune to the sensation of pain IS berserk.

Lord Rock
Seriously....I think Cap can make it up to Kingpin with his shield.

He doesnt have his shield herewink

jrodslam

capt it up

jrodslam
jrod, Cap also thrashed DD in an older DD comic, and when Faustus hypnotized Cap.

Yea i have that comic as well. Daredevil wasnt actually really trying to fight Cap. Just snap him out of it. Plus, besides Caps first suckerpunch the fight was stalemated. Counting DD's slap on Cap to snap him out of it ofcourse.

capt it up

Buccaneer
First of all your evidence your using was a wolverine on the verge of death. That geezer was one of the greatest swordsmen in the world. So your evidence for why capt can hurt wolverine is the fact that a highly skilled man who was consider peak-human was able to hurt a dieing wolverine? Not to mention that was wolverine before massive up grades to his healing factor.

I didn't ask a question of how many excuses there could have been. Was Wolverine hurt by the hits? Yes. That was my point. Case closed. Dying doesn't matter, it's not like you're physically more vulnerable all around if you've been poisoned.

Good for him. But being knocked out isn't a matter of bones or muscles. Your brain can be rattled regardless of how hard your skeleton is, and that's what could do it.

Please, read my posts....with your eyes, if you've been using something else. He can beat them, sure, because adamantium can cut through anything. But it's bull if he takes a full on punch from the Hulk and gets right back up.

...Are you saying consciousness is an asset of willpower? Please, k nocked out is knocked out. The damn Hulk gets knocked out, and there aren't many people tougher than he is. OFFICIALLY.

Good for him. However, you forget that this is Captain America's hand to hand gauntlet. They're absolutely meaningless in this discussion, as they don't fight hand to hand.

He's super strong, accute, large, vicious, has a super skeleton, and crazy healing factor. Of COUSE he can hang with Logan. But no one on this planet will tell you he's as SKILLED a martial artist as Cap.

Swords again. What's this thread about?

They're great fighters, but they don't have the prestige Cap has, do they? That's why those comments about them are so vague.

Wikipedia does wonders, my friend. Check it out if you ever have some free time.

Questioneer
Cap is disqualified for using performance enhancing drugs.

Daredevil1

Logan defeating Daredevil in a fist fight with in 5 panels
http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=marvelcomicspresents151oo2.jpg

What title/number is that book?

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Questioneer
Cap is disqualified for using performance enhancing drugs. laughing laughing laughing

capt it up

jrodslam

jrodslam
Originally posted by Daredevil1
What title/number is that book?

Marvel Comics Presents #151

Buccaneer

Also why do you keep using this reference. It from 20 years ago. He been massively upgrades since then. You know were taking the characters at there best not worst.
I'll be honest and say that I don't regularly collect Wolvie comics. But recent example, fine. Namor.

Not damage, knockout. You will neevr be able to convince anyone other than yourself that a tough human cannot be knocked out. The thing I said about the brain? It's not being hurt that does it. You can be knocked out with absolutely no brain damage, and consciousness would not depend on the state of your organs. Also, scientific fact. Unltess Wolverine's too badass to fact.

Because he's been sensibly knocke dout before.

Nice made up fact. Yes, made up. You're clearly lying to yourself if you think these guys would beat Logan in hand to hand just because they one upped wolvie at some point. Go on, try to prove Ogun comes anywehre near Cap in hand to hand.

Thanks. Spare BS people like Sabretooth in this thread, because it's about Cap's hand to hand skill, and nothing else, really.

Everything is bad on wikipedia because you don't agree with what they say about Wolverine. Yes. Don't bother quoting this part, because you aren't even trying to understand my point about the state of berserk.

capt it up
Ok so his adams apple was pushed back. So? Theres not damage done. Only loss of breath. Why arent you understanding that? Ive been hit in the throat by nothing was broken or dislocated of sorts. He was grasping his neck in a way that would appear like he was choking due to lack of breath. Plus, who said that Wolvie was beserker there? Are you assuming he was? I think so.

We're going in circles. Wovlie can heal from having his body burned. He cant heal from losing air.

Not really. There can be different circumstances that can allow it to happen. Also like i said before putting someone in a full nelson doesnt count as a victory in my book. Obviously it does in yours.erm

You dont understand. Logan was hit in the throat which cause lack of breath. Tell me capt, what is he gonna heal? If Logan was toget the wind knocked out of him, what is he gonna heal? Please tell me.

Can you show this? I wanna see him run out of breath underwater and still fight. Did he inhale the water?

Apples and oranges. Different types of attacks.

No. Not at all. Like i stated before, the attack was in a different area but not the same. I didnt see Wolvie say anything while the claws were in his neck. Once they got pulled out, he started to heal as well as talk. There was damage done. In the instance with DD, there was no damage, thus nothing to heal from. All Logan had to do was try and catch his breath. Wolvie was ready to go n and keep fighting after getting stabbed in the throat, YET he couldnt even tall Cage what he was doing there hence the "Hold on, im still healing. CAN BARELY TALK." By your statement "Also the claws ripped out his throat of course it take some time to heal." that again shows that there was damage. And again i say in DD's case there was no damage. Logan cant heal from lack of air.

Lol. You cant keep saying Logan took him out if you want. Youre the only one who sees the fight that way seemingly. Its completely different than Enemy of the State when Daredevil CLEARLY took out Wolvie. That fight was conclusive. Wolvie was down and clearly beat. Good feat for Matt in taking out many hand ninjas with Wolvie included.

How was DD helpless? Explain. It was inconclusive. Logan stab him in the head? Now youre reachin cause its not like Logan never tried to take a swipe at DD before. You telling me the only way logan could have got a clear defeat on Matt is if he stabbed him in the head? 1 full nelson and DD realizes head defeated right? Sure. Believe that if you want.

Again. The fight was inconclusive. We dont know what would have happend. DD has been put in nelsons from people who were stronger than him before, and has got out. Holding someon in a full nelson doesnt require much skill. Its more strength than anything. Its not a defeat. Wolvie on the floor gasping for air is a defeat.

DD taking Wolvie down with a throat chop is PIS? Only in your opinion. Its sad you know Wolvie doesnt have any defeats on DD yet DD has 2 on him, so you use him putting Matt in a full nelson as a victory. Thats reaching on your part and quite sad.

I answer this later over pm's I want to debate this other guy instead since it actaully has to do with the thread plus he wrong constantly and I have had this same debate with you 10 times so I know I can answer it any time.

Hulk rules all
The good Captain gets stopped cold by the Spiderman. A good battle but Spiderman a bit too much for even the good Captain. Spiderman can KO a herald like Firelord, no way the good Captain can do this. The only herald level character the good Captain would be able to beat most of the time is Thor.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The good Captain gets stopped cold by the Spiderman. A good battle but Spiderman a bit too much for even the good Captain. Spiderman can KO a herald like Firelord, no way the good Captain can do this. The only herald level character the good Captain would be able to beat most of the time is Thor.

no expression

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
no expression
I think he kidding....................at least I hope sooo.............

Symmetric Chaos
I think he kidding....................at least I hope sooo.............

I just don't know with this guy erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
He stops at Wolverine. cap doesn't have the power to put down an adamantium boned, healing uber martial artist.

Wolverine2006
It would stop at Wolverine...he still has an unbreakable skeleton and a healing factor, plus he equals Captain America in fighting skills

Buccaneer
Who hit wolverine re 3 times prior to that and wolverine kept getting back up. Hell Logan pwned namor twice in that issue and namor only got the KO from behind. Also how does this help you? Namor hit wolverine 3 or 4 times before he was able to even achieve a KO from a sneak attack.

It helps me because my point was, believe or not, Wolverine can be knocked out. I didn't even see the fight, but since he got knocked out, yes, that means he can is liable to be knocked out from blunt force. Did his healing factor keep him awake after the sucker punch? No? Then my point has been made and cannot be refuted.

Real world facts apply unless stated otherwise. Otherwise no one has any point at all. By your logic, I could say humans in the MU have three extra liters of blood, and technically not be wrong.

But Wolverine has been knocked out by people under class 100. Don't make an excuse about circumstances, because my point it that it has and can happen.

Right, well, this is all about the h2h standpoint. I don't deny Wolverine's good at martial arts, but you still are unable to prove that'd he'd beat Cap with it every time, as you said. I don't deny he could beat Cap hand to hand, but everytime? I honestly don't think his skills are that consistently great.

Purely hand to hand? Cause that's my argument.

So being able to posess people means he's great hand to hand? You know, the Hand are considered to be a group of ninja masters as well, so there goes his claim. And yet, those dozens get their asses kicked every single time by a credible hero.

When you can't prove Ogun has any hand to hand merit, you should probably stop mentioning him in that capacity.

That SURE means a lot. But it would mean a lot more if Cap had an adamantium skeleton, healing factor, and strength like Tooth does.

And because you mentioned Wolverine here, I'll say: good for him. Yes, he can beat Cap by using the means he uses to beat Creed: claws and bloodlust. But this thread isn't about those things, is it?

Cause of that skeleton. But my doubt lies in him being able to pull out more punches in a purely hand to hand fight.

You obviously don't. There he does the same damn thing he always does, the textbook definition of berserk.

jasonk3
Capt, Jrod...Batman kicks the living crap outta both DD and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.