Eradicator,The General & Lobo vs Depowered Tyrant vs Infinity Watch Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a huge battle. This isn't Thanos with the IG this is Thanos as a Infinity Watch member. Now I believe Thanos could have done well against Depowered Tyrant. Thanos didn't seemed impressed with Tyrant during their confrontation.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright this is a huge battle. This isn't Thanos with the IG this is Thanos as a Infinity Watch member. Now I believe Thanos could have done well against Depowered Tyrant. Thanos didn't seemed impressed with Tyrant during their confrontation.

Good thread smile Tyrant/Thanos don't do well. Lobo is immortal

golem370
This particular Thanos was to.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Sidious likes Thanos. He's evil.

UniOmni
The Marvel cosmics win.

Lobo has been koed before, and that will happen very soon in the match up.

Same for Eradicator.
His best bet would be to go Fortress Mode on them, and even still, i'd say Tyrant trumps him by a fair margin.

The General is in the same strength class as Thanos, but without the durability.......
But he does have the stamina and regeneration.

Unless Thanos goes all "exotic power i haven't used since 1985" on him, he'll keep on wasting him, but General keeps on coming back.

Thanos does a mindwhammy like he did to Fallen One, and he's got a bruiser herald now.

guy222
This particular Thanos was to.

Thanos helping Warlock is good

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/The_Infinity_Gauntlet_06-23.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.