Spider, Wolvie the exam.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crimsonphoenix
You say who has a better chance beating these character and why.
For Spiderman he has everything in round 1 but in round 2 he has no web. For Wolverine he has everything in round one but in round 2 he has no claws.

1. Batman and Dare devil
2. Kingpin
3. Captain America
4. Rhino
5. Sabertooth
6. Cyber
7. Doc Ock(Classic)
8. Venom
9. Wendigo
10. Hulk

crimsonphoenix
I think Spiderman has the better chance for all of them with web and most without.

guy222
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I think Spiderman has the better chance for all of them with web and most without.

Good mornin. Spidey does. So does Howlett. Basically even. IMHO

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by guy222
Good mornin. Spidey does. So does Howlett. Basically even. IMHO You are no fun. sick

Ize19
For me, it's basically the same either with or without webbing. Spiderman has a better shot at beating 1, 3, and 7, while Wolverine has a better shot at beating the rest. Just my opinion.

Bouboumaster
Like Ize19.

But Spider stop at The Hulk. Wolverine can hold is own against him. Before being teer apart.

guy222
You are no fun. sick

wink

I smile

LORDSIDIOUS01
You are no fun. sick

That's Guy222. I think he sees everything fair. Perfect world, no. Imperfect, yes. Lord Sidious takes Spiderman. Meh

crimsonphoenix
I agree, Spidey could aviod these people more but web isn't going to save him. For the peak human range, Web is more usefull to take Batman and Dare Devil out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.