movie batman vs movie sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
who wins here ? movie batman from batman begins or sab. ?

if you think that movie wolverine can take on batman then of course sab. cause wolvie got his butt kicked by him big time

starlock
sabertooth

spidey-dude
i agree

spidey-dude
Originally posted by starlock
sabertooth he has a healing factor as well in the movie. didnt do jack to him when wolvie stabbed him.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
who wins here ? movie batman from batman begins or sab. ?

if you think that movie wolverine can take on batman then of course sab. cause wolvie got his butt kicked by him big time

Clooney>Mane. Clooney gets the girls stick out tongue

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
Clooney>Mane. Clooney gets the girls stick out tongue this a joke ? clooney was the worst one.

guy222
this a joke ? clooney was the worst one.

I admit Clooney can't act. He is better than Tyler. He's a ladies man

spidey-dude
Originally posted by guy222
I admit Clooney can't act. He is better than Tyler. He's a ladies man he was the worst fighter out of all of them. he hardley ever hit anyone he just used some weapons. keaton and the one from batman begins are the best fighters.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Christian Bale beats up Tyler Mane.

guy222
he was the worst fighter out of all of them. he hardley ever hit anyone he just used some weapons. keaton and the one from batman begins are the best fighters.

Clooney got dumped by Krista Allen laughing out loud

Sabretooth
Movie Batman (Bale, THE Movie Batman) outsmarts Movie Sabretooth and gets the victory. And if Singer directs it, everybody that watches is disappointed by the actual battle.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Sabretooth
Movie Batman (Bale, THE Movie Batman) outsmarts Movie Sabretooth and gets the victory. And if Singer directs it, everybody that watches is disappointed by the actual battle. i had a fealing u where gonna show up sooner or later on this thread big grin

jasonk3
Movie bats FTW...Movie sabertooth was such a tool...I hope they have another actor playing the role of sabertooth in the wolverine movie

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
Movie bats FTW...Movie sabertooth was such a tool...I hope they have another actor playing the role of sabertooth in the wolverine movie he was better than juggernaut

jasonk3
he was better than juggernaut

I don't know man, that fight scene between him and wolverine on top of the Statue of liberty was whack. confused

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jasonk3
I don't know man, that fight scene between him and wolverine on top of the Statue of liberty was whack. confused that part was cool actually when sab wolvie fought up there on the tower. juggernaut didnt do crap to wolvie when he grabbed him by the neck. wolvie was still standing after juggy hit him. sab kicked wolvies ass big time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.