Mad Jim Jaspers+Franklin Richards +Mister M vs Eternity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
eternity seems to job alot?do you think he would job here.

Galan007
no expression

MJJ in his weakest incarnation, warped Eternity.

So.........

Symmetric Chaos
Jaspers will solo. In fact he'll probably have to since MrM can't Reality warp and Franklin is Celestial level.

If Eternity jobs . . . well thats an automatic loss.

Utrigita
but we don't know if Eternity fought back do we confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
but we don't know if Eternity fought back do we confused

If someone was tearing you body apart and attacking your soul wouldn't you at least try to stop him?

Utrigita
that depends, the universe changes, but thats doesn't answear my question do we know if eternity fought back against MJJ

Symmetric Chaos
that depends, the universe changes, but thats doesn't answear my question do we know if eternity fought back against MJJ

Infinity and Eternity would fight back . . . its virtually their job to.

Utrigita
Yes they probably would, and what do you mean by there job.

Symmetric Chaos
Yes they probably would, and what do you mean by there job.

As the universe is them and they are the universe fighting back is something they would have to do.

Utrigita
I get you point

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
no expression

MJJ in his weakest incarnation, warped Eternity.

So.........

yes

And 616 Jaspers became Eternity so again ...

dontgetit

guy222
Originally posted by Mr Master
yes

And 616 Jaspers became Eternity so again ...

dontgetit

Mr. M, can Multi Eternity destroy MJJ

Endless Mike
MJJ solos

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Endless Mike
MJJ solos

Eternity is being underrated here. I know Eternity didn't show up when Jaspers was rampaging around, but neither did the Tribunal, and it's his job to do so. Does that mean Jaspers outclasses the Tribunal? hell no. He'd get smoked instantly. So you can't take eternity's non-presence as a sign that he'd be defeated here- the writer just chose to exclude abstracts from that story to give it impact.

Now- Jaspers is a mutant. Even the Surfer has shown it's trivially easy for cosmically powered beings to simply "turn off" X-genes. Why couldn't eternity simply do the same?

Endless Mike
Because MJJ can warp reality. In his strongest form, he was an abstract entity, he didn't even have genes or any other biological structures.

TricksterPriest
Jaspers WAS Eternity. He was only beaten by the Fury, which warped him to a destroyed universe, lobotomized him, and was then subsequently destroyed. Fury killed MJJ several times during their fight, MJJ just revived as if nothing had happened.

And this is current MJJ, who is merged with the fury, then only the LT can stop him. He CAN solo the field.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Jaspers WAS Eternity. He was only beaten by the Fury, which warped him to a destroyed universe, lobotomized him, and was then subsequently destroyed. Fury killed MJJ several times during their fight, MJJ just revived as if nothing had happened.

And this is current MJJ, who is merged with the fury, then only the LT can stop him. He CAN solo the field.

apparently jaspers WASNT eternity, if he still had a physical body to teleport and lobotomize. (which eternity does not.)

Don't you think it's odd during that story that NO cosmics showed up to give a sh*t? No In betweener, no chaos, no order, no death, no celestials...there's a list of beings as long as my arm who are supposed to safeguard the universe, and they all happened to be on vacation that day.

the fury is hardly the only individual in the entire marvel universe that can teleport between dimensions. Don't get carried away now.

Endless Mike
Because the Fury took him to a place with no universe, therefore he couldn't be Eternity since there was nothing to be.

Space M ummy
Because the Fury took him to a place with no universe, therefore he couldn't be Eternity since there was nothing to be.

Eternity is by definition everything that is. you CANT teleport eternity somewhere unless you teleport the entirety of the dimension with you, something the Fury certainly CANT do. Teleporting Jaspers to a non-dimension robbed him of his powers. This would not have worked on Eternity itself.

Eternity is aware of the existence of other multiverses (have you heard of "multi-eternity?"wink and can be anywhere he chooses via an M-body= hell, he wouldnt even have to do it himself. The Celestials are his servants and could do it for him. (and yes, the celestials can and have crossed dimensions on their own.)

you aren't seriously suggesting that somehow the Fury is more powerful or knowledgeable than ETERNITY, are you?

Endless Mike
Multi - Eternity is the collection of all Eternities, I'm just talking about 616 Eternity. The Fury knew of that place since that is where he came from, but it was destroyed by Mandragon (including its own Eternity)

Space M ummy
Multi - Eternity is the collection of all Eternities, I'm just talking about 616 Eternity. The Fury knew of that place since that is where he came from, but it was destroyed by Mandragon (including its own Eternity)

616 eternity is an aspect of multi-eternity, and is VERY much aware of the other universes, including ones that are destroyed.

Ok, let's take a different track. Eternity time travels (or sends a minion to time travel) back before Jaspers' powers develop, and kill him in his crib, kill his parents, or hell, just nuke the earth before life develops there.

Jaspers has no way to stop it, and YES, eternity can do this.

Endless Mike
Except Jaspers controlled all of time and space, he could protect his own past.

Same reason why Eternity didn't go back in time and stop Thanos from collecting all of the Infinity Gems.

Space M ummy
Except Jaspers controlled all of time and space, he could protect his own past.

Same reason why Eternity didn't go back in time and stop Thanos from collecting all of the Infinity Gems.

If jaspers controlled all of time and space, why didn't he eliminate the fury using the same method? I've never seen anything suggesting Jaspers can time travel. Reality warping =/= time travel.

as for Thanos getting the infinity gems, thats a completely different story altogether. There's no reason those gems should float around as freely as they do, but there's no cure for bad writing, I guess.

TricksterPriest
Because the Fury was unkillable. It was made by the Jaspers from Earth 238, which was destroyed. IT SURVIVED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE BEING NULLIFIED. The Fury was made to learn from it's fights and adapt. It adapted to the reality warping, and it was made by another MJJ, albeit a weaker one.

Space M ummy
Because the Fury was unkillable. It was made by the Jaspers from Earth 238, which was destroyed. IT SURVIVED THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE BEING NULLIFIED. The Fury was made to learn from it's fights and adapt. It adapted to the reality warping, and it was made by another MJJ, albeit a weaker one.

If the Fury is unkillable, then why is it dead?

It survived the universe being nullified by Roma's devices, which are far from perfect. Those beings aren't abstract-level. powerful, but they're not eternity.

Do you really think the Fury would survive more than a couple of seconds against cosmic threats like abraxas? Exitar? The in-betweener? Death itself? The Infinity Gauntlet? Because that's the level eternity operates on, and you're kidding youself if you do.

TricksterPriest
the way the fury adapts.....it might. scared See, that's the scary thing about the Fury. If you give it enough time to recover and adapt, it can beat almost anything. Abraxas, IG, Death, they would win regardless. IB, Exitar? Harder to call if the fury is allowed to adapt to them first.

Space M ummy
the way the fury adapts.....it might. scared See, that's the scary thing about the Fury. If you give it enough time to recover and adapt, it can beat almost anything. Abraxas, IG, Death, they would win regardless. IB, Exitar? Harder to call if the fury is allowed to adapt to them first.

The inbetweener is TRULY immortal and indestructible. Galactus couldn't kill it- he had to call chaos and order to contain him.

Exitar wipes out planets with a thought singlehandedly, and celestial tech is widely understood to be the most advanced in ANY marvel universe. The combined might of all earth's skyfathers couldn't stop the celestial host, and you're implying that the Fury can somehow "adapt" to them? GTFO of here with that.

The fury is less than a joke to those and doesn't stand a chance.

guy222
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The inbetweener is TRULY immortal and indestructible. Galactus couldn't kill it- he had to call chaos and order to contain him.

Exitar wipes out planets with a thought singlehandedly, and celestial tech is widely understood to be the most advanced in ANY marvel universe. The combined might of all earth's skyfathers couldn't stop the celestial host, and you're implying that the Fury can somehow "adapt" to them? GTFO of here with that.

The fury is less than a joke to those and doesn't stand a chance.

U make a good point

TricksterPriest
I'm gonna get Galan. If I'm talking out my ass, I'd like to know sooner rather than later.

Mr Master
If the Fury is unkillable, then why is it dead?

Because it battled a being across Realities that can Warp Universes on a whim.

After defeating Jaspers, the Fury was weakened greatly, then Captain Britain and Capatin UK finished him off.

It survived the universe being nullified by Roma's devices, which are far from perfect.

confused1

Where are you getting this from?

Roma's Celestial Nullifier can erase any Universe in the Omniverse.

I have ALL of Roma's appearances, please tell in what isuue did her Nullifier fail.

Those beings aren't abstract-level. powerful, but they're not eternity.

FAR beyond Eternity is more like it.

Are you kidding me?

Merlyn and Roma play Chess games using the Multiverse as their Chess Board.

Do you really think the Fury would survive more than a couple of seconds against cosmic threats like abraxas? Exitar? The in-betweener? Death itself? The Infinity Gauntlet? Because that's the level eternity operates on, and you're kidding youself if you do.

In-betweener, Exitar and Death are a joke to Fury.

Abraxas & the IG are a different story.

Mr Master
If jaspers controlled all of time and space, why didn't he eliminate the fury using the same method? I've never seen anything suggesting Jaspers can time travel. Reality warping =/= time travel.

Time is meaningless to one who controls Reality absolutely.

Space M ummy
I'm gonna get Galan. If I'm talking out my ass, I'd like to know sooner rather than later.

Why bother? This battle is common sense. The Fury managed to kill Jaspers. With effort, mind you, but he still did it.

Eternity is older, more powerful, FAR more intelligent and has unlimited resources at his disposal, including some monstrously powerful individuals (Exitar, for instance) yet somehow this is a loss for eternity? It makes no sense.

Get Galan if you want, though I won't be up all night.

Edit: Mr. Master, I WAS going to respond to you until I saw the assertion that somehow death itself and the in betweener were a "joke" to the fury. I don't feel like wasting my time explaining how stupid that phrase is.

Mr Master
Why bother? This battle is common sense. The Fury managed to kill Jaspers. With effort, mind you, but he still did it.

Eternity is older, more powerful, FAR more intelligent and has unlimited resources at his disposal, including some monstrously powerful individuals (Exitar, for instance) yet somehow this is a loss for eternity? It makes no sense.

Get Galan if you want, though I won't be up all night.

Jaspers became the 616 Universe.

nuff said.

guy222
Jaspers became the 616 Universe.

nuff said.

Good morning. Can Multi Eternity stop MJJ?

Mr Master
apparently jaspers WASNT eternity, if he still had a physical body to teleport and lobotomize. (which eternity does not.)

You may not like it, but Jaspers WAS the 616 Universe.

But being the psycho he was, he decided to battle the Fury on a Physical Plane,

(plot device) there was no other way to defeat him.

Don't you think it's odd during that story that NO cosmics showed up to give a sh*t? No In betweener, no chaos, no order, no death, no celestials...there's a list of beings as long as my arm who are supposed to safeguard the universe, and they all happened to be on vacation that day.

All those cats are below Eternity, and Jaspers was FAR beyond Eternity.

They wouldn't have been able to do jack anyways, that's why they were left out.

the fury is hardly the only individual in the entire marvel universe that can teleport between dimensions. Don't get carried away now.

The Fury is one of the very FEW individuals that can survive a Universe being Erased.

Jaspers 616 is also immune to nullification.

Mr Master
Originally posted by guy222
Good morning.

Morning?

It's 3 am in New York, and I can't sleep.

Can Multi Eternity stop MJJ?

Merlyn was more powerful than Multi-Eternity and even he couldn't stop Jaspers.

guy222
Morning?

It's 3 am in New York, and I can't sleep.

Merlyn was more powerful than Multi-Eternity and even he couldn't stop Jaspers.

I told ya Los Angeles rivals NY smile Early for me. Good point. Did u really like Marvel: The End?

Mr Master
Did u really like Marvel: The End?

The dialogue between characters was fascinating.

The plot was so so.

What I don't like about Starlin is that he never uses the term "Multiverse" in his stories, which leaves alot of confusion for those that are not too Comic savvy.

Mr Master
Edit: Mr. Master, I WAS going to respond to you until I saw the assertion that somehow death itself and the in betweener were a "joke" to the fury. I don't feel like wasting my time explaining how stupid that phrase is.

Your opinion friend,

read the Comic and you'll know who the Fury was.

Then you'll realize how stupid it is for you to think what I'm saying is stupid.

guy222
The dialogue between characters was fascinating.

The plot was so so.

What I don't like about Starlin is that he never uses the term "Multiverse" in his stories, which leaves alot of confusion for those that are not too Comic savvy.

I like some of his work. I agree about the plot

Mr Master

Nullifier erases Death from existence:

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/821/tun1kk6.th.jpg

Thanos erases Death
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5790/tun3jw0.th.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4494/tun4wc1.th.jpg

When the 238 Universe was erased/Nullified from existence,

the FURY (who was in that Universe) wasn't even phased

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/7179/jue6.th.jpg

Fury bio, survives Nullification and Jaspers' Warp
http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3931/f1ts5.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2006)

Nullifier = Death rubbed out from existence.

Nullifier = Fury doesn't even receive a scratch.

Fury > Death

Endless Mike
Well the UN is not the same as Mandragon's nullifier

Mr Master
apparently jaspers WASNT eternity,

Jaspers 616 becomes Eternity

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/7223/m18gy5.th.jpg

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2392/m19zi6.th.jpg

"I made everything actually, I made the sky, I made the Tiger the Lamb"
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/1554/jsd5.th.jpg
"I made the Stars"

Mr Master
Well the UN is not the same as Mandragon's nullifier

Exactly,

the Celestial Nullifier has a greater range.

Any Universe in the Omniverse is up for grabs.

The UN's greatest capacity has been shown to be a Multiverse so far.

Skeets
Jaspers 616 becomes Eternity

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/2392/m19zi6.th.jpg

"I made the Stars" `
I'm lost...confused
But exactly where does it show that he became eternity?
Those three scans don't show any conclusive evidence that he actually became eternity.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Skeets
`
I'm lost...confused
Those three scans don't show any conclusive evidence that he actually became eternity.

Eternity as in the Universe.

Not Eternity the figure.

Space M ummy
`
I'm lost...confused

Hint: it doesn't. the entire argument is based on some rather questionable leaps of logic. Showing jaspers floating around the universe does not mean he suddenly IS eternity. (hint: eternity "the figure" is just the concious manifestation of eternity "as in the universe." there is no difference.)

the "celestial nullifier" is nowhere CLOSE to the ultimate nullifier. Master's info is incorrect. the UN didn't just destroy "A" multiverse (which is somehow smaller than a universe now?) it destroyed and recreated EVERY universe within marvel continuity simultaneously.
Clearly, they're in two different classes. And THAT UN is just a part of Galactus, who is below...you guessed it...Eternity.

Master also seems to need an education on the abstract heirarchy. Death is eternity's equal. not below him.

I'm not even going to touch the "merlyn is more powerful than multi-eternity" claim.

Since Galan didn't show up (I was hoping he would) I'm off to bed. it's 4am in philly.

Mr Master
Hint: it doesn't. the entire argument is based on some rather questionable leaps of logic. Showing jaspers floating around the universe does not mean he suddenly IS eternity.

Jim Japsers Remade t& became the 616 Universe, end of story.

"I made the Stars"

Here's the Proof

In Captain Britain's series that came AFTER Jaspers was killed by the Fury,

it's clarified for those that tried to demean Jaspers' Feat.

"Although Captain UK and I defeated the Fury & contained the Jaspers' Warp,

the Continuum was sufficiently damaged"
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9643/linda3zb4.th.jpg

"Roma informed Linda her anomalous presence on 616,

was preventing the Damaged Reality (Universe) from fully Healing"
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7398/lindach8.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2006 Captain UK Bio)

On Panel verification

"Your presence is an anomaly,

that has prevented this Continuum (616 Universe) from Healing"
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/920/linda4px8.th.jpg

How the heck is Warping one country fkn up a Universe? dontgetit

I did find more evidence to further prove, Jaspers was the 616 Universe.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/madjimj2.htm

GO down to 'The Mighty World of Marvel #9'

(on the right hand side of the poker dot Jaspers with a Cane)

"Captain Britain entered Jaspers' Office to find Jaspers,

a Giant at ONE with the Universe"

This, coupled with the rest of my evidence,

should make you a "Jaspers was the 616 Universe" ... supporter big grin

Remember, this site is officially approved by Marvel.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7764/allnewohotmuaz0102jp2.th.jpg
On the first page of every OHOTMU 2006

Skeets
Eternity as in the Universe.

Not Eternity the figure.
Which is what I meant.Originally posted by Space M ummy
Hint: it doesn't. the entire argument is based on some rather questionable leaps of logic. Showing jaspers floating around the universe does not mean he suddenly IS eternity. (hint: eternity "the figure" is just the concious manifestation of eternity "as in the universe." there is no difference.)

the "celestial nullifier" is nowhere CLOSE to the ultimate nullifier. Master's info is incorrect. the UN didn't just destroy "A" multiverse (which is somehow smaller than a universe now?) it destroyed and recreated EVERY universe within marvel continuity simultaneously.
Clearly, they're in two different classes. And THAT UN is just a part of Galactus, who is below...you guessed it...Eternity.

Master also seems to need an education on the abstract heirarchy. Death is eternity's equal. not below him.

I'm not even going to touch the "merlyn is more powerful than multi-eternity" claim.

Since Galan didn't show up (I was hoping he would) I'm off to bed. it's 4am in philly.
I figured..

Mr Master
the "celestial nullifier" is nowhere CLOSE to the ultimate nullifier.

The Celestial Nullifier can Erase ANY Universe in the Omniverse.

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

Is she hyperboling?

"It is within my power to have a given UNIVERSE REMOVED should it's existence THREATEN the OMNI-VERSE"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9673/k3kd5.th.jpg
"Objection"

"a CRYSTAL KEY is turned, a Chain Reaction Commenced"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg
"A Stricken UNIVERSE is placed FOREVER beyond Suffering"

"A WHOLE UNIVERSE! ... He just WIPED OUT a WHOLE UNIVERSE at the flick of a switch"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

yawn

Space M ummy
The Celestial Nullifier can Erase ANY Universe in the Omniverse.

Is she hyperboling?

"It is within my power to have a given UNIVERSE REMOVED should it's existence THREATEN the OMNI-VERSE"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/9673/k3kd5.th.jpg
"Objection"

"a CRYSTAL KEY is turned, a Chain Reaction Commenced"
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2561/e6qo5.th.jpg
"A Stricken UNIVERSE is placed FOREVER beyond Suffering"

"A WHOLE UNIVERSE! ... He just WIPED OUT a WHOLE UNIVERSE at the flick of a switch"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

yawn

This is why I've been mostly ignoring you. You don't listen when people say things, and barely understand your own scans. let me spell it out for you again.

The celestial nullifier can eliminate any ONE universe in the Omniverse. Great.

The ultimate nullifier HAS eliminated ALL of the universes in marvel continuity. At once. Then rebuilt them as the wielder directed.

which one is stronger? think about it and get back to me tomorrow.

Mr Master
Master's info is incorrect. the UN didn't just destroy "A" multiverse (which is somehow smaller than a universe now?) it destroyed and recreated EVERY universe within marvel continuity simultaneously.
Clearly, they're in two different classes.

"My info is incorrect?"

laughing

When did the UN destroy and recreate the Omniverse?

You must be joking.

The UN Recreated A Multiverse, nothing more.

Here Reed says "our Earth is merging with other Alternates"...

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/3020/earthalignment8vq.th.jpg

Here Nova says "creatures of the MULTIVERSE Mixing --- Reality folding onto itself"

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/2111/earthalignment26rx.th.jpg

Finally what does this lead to?

Reed, "In order to REALIGN ALL that is...we had to END ALL that was."

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/7392/earthalignment39jd.th.jpg

What was MISALIGNED that NEEDED to be REALIGNED?

The MULTI-VERSE!

Reed uses the Ultimate Nullifier to banish Abraxas & Remake the Multiverse
http://img343.imageshack.us/img343/6069/1unisusedbyreedtodestroyabraxa.th.jpg

UN Destroys the Multiverse

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/932/2undestroysmultieternityinfini.th.jpg

UN Remakes the Multiverse in an instant

http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/893/3unremakesthemultiverse9jq.th.jpg

UN is a Multiversal weapon Reed says

"Should Abraxas reach the NULLIFIER, He CAN OBLITERATE ALL the COMBINED REALITIES of the MULTI-VERSE"

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5568/unismulticv0.th.jpg

"Master's info is incorrect"

whistling

Mr Master

You must not know who I am.

The Universe doesn't need Death to continue, Death has been Erased Twice from existence and guess what?

Nothing happened to the Universe.

Look at what happens when you erase Eternity:

http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/5489/kpz4.th.jpg

The Universe gets Erased aswell.

Mr Master
This is why I've been mostly ignoring you. You don't listen when people say things,

Your words are meaningless compared to my Marvel scans.

and barely understand your own scans. let me spell it out for you again.

laughing out loud

The ultimate nullifier HAS eliminated ALL of the universes in marvel continuity. At once. Then rebuilt them as the wielder directed. .

I already proved this to be False.

You have some serious reading to do my friend.

When you wake up, begin reading. smile

Mr Master
I figured..

I guess you realized you posted to soon.

swank

But if you meant you figured he was wrong,

I agree.

TricksterPriest
Woah. And that, is why I don't dispute anything this guy says on cosmics and up. blink So I was right? It can beat Exitar and IB? Phew. I figured beating Jaspers would be harder than those 2.

Mr Master
The celestial nullifier can eliminate any ONE universe in the Omniverse. Great.

This is also incorrect.

You must of missed this part.

Roma has in her possession Crystals that represent the Life-Force of every Universe in the Omniverse:

So unlike the UN which has only been proven to have a range of ONE Multiverse,

Roma can literally catch a fit and sunder the Omniverse.

Omniverse = ALL of Marvel.

Martian_mind
Why does thanos have that reatarded colour scheme in some of those scans,i can't be assed to look at them,but i'm guessing alternate reality?

Mr Master
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Why does thanos have that reatarded colour scheme in some of those scans,i can't be assed to look at them,but i'm guessing alternate reality?

Correct,

that's Earth X.

It's Canon.

Mr Master
meh,

I'm still a bit irritated by that individual's vain attempts at besmirching my Marvel Cosmic knowledge.

Shoo, I work hard at this.

So I have to seal the coffin.

Mr Master

An expression of Merlyn's power.,

Energy Matrix empowered Merlyn created a Universe (Otherworld) from scrath.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2373/m1mu5.th.jpg
"I leaped into the Matrix ... was swept across the Multiverse as I struggled to tame it's Energies"

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/773/m2sy6.th.jpg
"I Mastered the Energy Matrix and established Otherworld"

Merlyn created the Starlight Citidel:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg
"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

The Stralight Citidel alone holds Countless Dimensions

Just the HALL in the Starlight Citadel can fit Entire Planets:

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/2695/r4sr3.th.jpg
"BUT when Her CITADEL FALLS, that impossibly vast Space is suddenly crowded"

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2365/r5wo6.th.jpg
"With an inconceivable variety & number of species, as ALL the DIMENSIONS there are suddenly crash into one"

Merlyn created the Celestial Nullifier, which is within the Citidel

and I think you now know what that can do.

Mr Master
Necrom was literally collapsing the Multiverse, this was causing Captain Britain to absorb the power of Merlyn's Energy Matrix

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/543/m3ty2.th.jpg

Then Meggan, Kitty Pride, Rachel Summers and Night Crawler Merge with Captain Britain to add different abilities to Captain Britain's power.

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2556/m4ld1.th.jpg

ONLY Brian has the power of the Matrix, the others add versatility to his power.

"This is all too neat ... it can't be coincidence"
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2705/m5yl8.th.jpg
"I know ... we are being Manipulated"

The Energy Matrix gives Brian the power to actually REVERSE the collapse,

he literally Rebuilds the Multiverse

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4830/m6zz9.th.jpg

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/6646/m7gd7.th.jpg
"We have saved the Multiverse"

Guess who Manipulated the whole thing?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/414/m8ff3.th.jpg

Respect Merlyn.

Mr Master
With the power of the Energy Matrix, which is what he had,

he could literally Fold the Multiverse, or rebuild it as you saw in the scans.

Merlyn allowed Brian to absorb the power of His Matrix, to him it's all a game, it always has been

(just to see how events play out)

Since back in the day playing a Chess Game with Roma which was linked to the Multiverse,

the wrong side loses the game, ... the Multiverse dies, it's as simple as that.

http://img349.imageshack.us/img349/1124/m20uy7.th.jpg
"The Game's disintegrating, but the MULTI-VERSE DEPENDS upon the GAME"

And this was only a training session for Roma, who was to replace him as Omniversal Guardian.

Bottom line:

Merlyn created a Universe from scrath (Otherworld)

Merlyn created the Starlight Citidel, which houses Countless Dimensions

plus the Celestial Nullifier that sunder the Omniverse.

Merlyn manipulated the Multiverse on a Chess Board,

and had other Boards floating around (other Multiverses I presume)

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3724/m2nv7.th.jpg

As Merlin and Roma moved their Chess Pieces, Reality is Altered accordingly

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7885/m3yx7.th.jpg
Even Mad Jim Jaspers, (the Omniversal threat) is just One of their Game Pieces

and as I posted above with the Energy Matrix Rebuilding the Multiverse is child's play

which we saw through the actions of Brian and company.

guy222
meh,

I'm still a bit irritated by that individual's vain attempts at besmirching my Marvel Cosmic knowledge.

Shoo, I work hard at this.

So I have to seal the coffin.

U possess vast cosmic knowledge thumb up

Mr Master
Roma becomes the Omni-versal Guardian

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/2638/r20ei9.th.jpg
"My hand guides the Omni-verse Now, Unlike my Father, I have no desire to shape the destiny of men"

(Like Merlyn, upto the same old tricks, using the Omniverse as her playpen)

Roma says,

"It's over, the Pieces must be gathered up" (Captain Britain, Saturnyne and Captain UK)

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/1679/r17po5.th.jpg
http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/8061/r18qc4.th.jpg
Again, what happens on Merlin and Roma's Chess board, happens in Reality.

"Merlin taught you that REALITY is a Grand Game of Chess"
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/6338/rpf7.th.jpg

"Is this YOUR doing Roma, are you PLAYING Another of your wretched GAMES"
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1695/r2qt9.th.jpg

Mr Master
meh,

Roma even gives away weapons that can obliterate the Omniverse:

Captain Britain acquires the Sword of Might (Excalibur)
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/4099/r24xw9.th.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/7177/r21kj5.th.jpg

Roma says, "to wield Excalibur is to Hold the HAND of GOD itself"
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7830/r22vp5.th.jpg

Excalibur, One of Two Talismen of Power, the other being the Amulet of Right, TOGETHER, their Power could sunder the Omni-verse
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7714/r23op3.th.jpg

Or Re-Write the Cosmos
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6563/ex1gj1.th.jpg

Captain Britain is given both:

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7107/ex4xg9.th.jpg

Respect ... swank

Mr Master
U possess vast cosmic knowledge thumb up

clap

big grin

WhiteWitchKing
I'm sorry but Eternity wins this. MJJ messing with the universe is one thing. The universe fighting back is another story. MJJ never fought Eternity or any abstracts so it's hard to gauge his power. But reality warping is not special considering the handful of beings in the MU that can do it.

For instance, a child Franklin made a pocket universe. His older self reached Celestial level, who are severally below the top abstracts. A cosmic cube allows reality warping as well. No biggy.

UN > Celestial Nullifier. Aside from hype, the CN couldn't nullify the Fury. UN nullified the multiverse and two top abstracts. UN > CN. Yeah the CN could destroy the ominverse as claimed, but has it? The CN is nothing but alot of hype whereas the UN has done high end stuff.

Death > Fury. Because the UN would nullify Fury as well. An android that can adapt to anything? LOL. If given enough time and not killed before than. Even then it's iffy.

MJJ is as overhyped as the CN. I'd love to see Galactus or the Celestials fight MJJ. But for now, what I do know is that the Kubik shit at the site of a Celestial. And Kubik can do what MJJ can as well.

Eternity 10/10.

Mr Master
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I'm sorry but Eternity wins this. MJJ messing with the universe is one thing. The universe fighting back is another story. MJJ never fought Eternity or any abstracts so it's hard to gauge his power. But reality warping is not special considering the handful of beings in the MU that can do it.

No one can Warp Reality like MJJ.

"BOTH Jaspers could effortlessly Warp Reality on a Dimension-Wide Scale"

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/8128/j2ql0.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe 2006)

Besides the fact that his power grows exponentially.

For instance, a child Franklin made a pocket universe. His older self reached Celestial level, who are severally below the top abstracts. A cosmic cube allows reality warping as well. No biggy.

Nor Franklyn or evolved Cubes can Warp an entire Universe.

MJJ can.

effortlessly

UN > Celestial Nullifier. Aside from hype,

I disagree.

The Celestial Nullifier has access to ALL the Universes of Marvel.

Little Crystals containing the Life-Force of every single Universe.

That isn't hype, it's On Panel and in the Official Handooks of 2006.

CN couldn't nullify the Fury. UN nullified the multiverse and two top abstracts. UN > CN.

Doesn't matter,

Nullification is Nullification.

When the CN erases a Universe, it does it as absolutely as the UN would.

Granted it's never rubbed out the Multiverse at once, but then again it's had no reason to.

And again, it's Official!

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/3931/f1ts5.th.jpg
(excerpt from the Official Marvel handbook 2006)

Yeah the CN could destroy the ominverse as claimed, but has it? The CN is nothing but alot of hype whereas the UN has done high end stuff.

I disagree, if it were hype it would not have erased Universes before, but it has.

Death > Fury. Because the UN would nullify Fury as well.

Not according to the Official Marvel Bio.

MJJ is as overhyped as the CN.

If you say so,

but On Panel MJJ 616 became the 616 Universe,

and again, it's all Official and Canon, in the 2006 Bio.

I'd love to see Galactus or the Celestials fight MJJ. But for now, what I do know is that the Kubik shit at the site of a Celestial. And Kubik can do what MJJ can as well.

I've yet to see Kubik Warp the 616 Universe or any Full Universe for that matter

Eternity 10/10.

MJJ 10/10

SoulDevourer

Roma has in her possession Crystals that represent the Life-Force of every Universe in the Omniverse:

but that still mean 1 crystal for each dimension right? huh so one universe ata time (like 616 wich is a portion of the MU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.