DareDevil vs.you and Mr. Hyde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
DareDevil has beaten Mr. Hyde and the Cobera in the past but he had the lights off.Replace cobera with you.

golem370
I would tell Mr Hyde to hold back and I would lure Daredevil in acting like I was hurt and when he was of guard I would have Mr Hyder throw a two cars at him one in each hand.

Tassadar
I tell Mr. Hyde to lure him into a building in which I will be waiting in ambush. When both DD and Hyde are in said building, I detonate the two tons of C4 I left there from a van 5 miles away. Hyde and DD die, I go out for pizza.

Faceman
I would kill both DD, and Hyde with powerful magical bolts out of my arse....

Hulk rules all
You definitely need to change your poster name from faceman to buttman. Then become a Marvel character and when Thor resurfaces, smash the longhaired cockroach with your uber blast that makes mockery of Black Bolt's pseudosonic scream.

guy222
Originally posted by hulk10
DareDevil has beaten Mr. Hyde and the Cobera in the past but he had the lights off.Replace cobera with you.

Living Tribunal has spoken to Guy222 to destroy all. I will, my master laughing out loud

Hercules
I would leave em to it and go get a latte, then come back and tell whoever the winner was..."I was right behind you bro!"

LordFear
Go to the offices of Matt Murdock attorney at law and lace the entire room with an odorless poison and tell Hyde to issue a standoff there

Fanboy
**** that I Sneak behind Mr.Hyde and kick him in the nuts and let Daredevil beat him into oblivion. I am not gonna betray one of my favorite heroes............FOR FREE.

Symmetric Chaos
I slag DD with a HellWhip

Validus
Originally posted by golem370
I would tell Mr Hyde to hold back and I would lure Daredevil in acting like I was hurt and when he was of guard I would have Mr Hyder throw a two cars at him one in each hand.
Lure him in huh? You realize you'd get hit by those cars too, right?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.