Apocalypse vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Apocalypse vs. Vulcan

Apocalypse at his best (Classic/Original body)
vs.
Vulcan at his best (with with Darwin, Petra and Sway powers)

So can this Alpha level Celestial tech wielding mutant, beat a confirmed Omega?

Discuss.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by id369

no expression

No.

Symmetric Chaos
Vulcan in a curbstomp

bigbran
Vulcan 10/10.

id369

celestialdemon
I'll say Vulcan also, but it's not going to be easy. Apocalypse at his best can hold his own.

Superboy Prime
I say Apocalypse eviscerates Vulcan.

Obviously I'm biased because of my hatred towards Vulcan.

Unoriginal plot device summers bro...*Puke*

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I say Apocalypse eviscerates Vulcan.

Obviously I'm biased because of my hatred towards Vulcan.

Unoriginal plot device summers bro...*Puke*

It's funny, becuase Apoc was initially planned to be the third summers brother.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
It's funny, becuase Apoc was initially planned to be the third summers brother.

They also were planning on having Adam X be him, too. That would have been better than Vulcan, IMO.

TricksterPriest
Minus the extra powers from his teammates, Apoc can at least draw even with Vulcan. But with the extra powers? Apoc's ****ed. no expression He might be able to get a win or two, but that's it.

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Apocalypse vs. Vulcan

Apocalypse at his best (Classic/Original body)
vs.
Vulcan at his best (with with Darwin, Petra and Sway powers)

Discuss.

I like mutants more than anyone. I am giving Apoc help. Its a stomp for Vulcan. Arishem comes and rewards Apoc. Apoc stomps the **** of Danny Darwin, Petra and Sway. See, Apoc wins

smile smile

swerve1988
APOC is a self classed alpha( if he knew of omega he would have classed himself as one....i consider him as strong as the omegas but since he was the first( this is disputed with selene) mutant he chose to stick with that title)

APOC turns his hands into drills and punches vulcan in the neck

guy222
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC is a self classed alpha( if he knew of omega he would have classed himself as one....i consider him as strong as the omegas but since he was the first( this is disputed with selene) mutant he chose to stick with that title)

APOC turns his hands into drills and punches vulcan in the neck

vulcan

TricksterPriest
Without all the extras from Darwin, Sway, etc, Vulcan can at best stalemate Apoc. But he can't get a majority on his own.

Mider999
apoc is to versitile in his none jobbing form he owns him like he owned ikaris and HE

Roldz
Apoc against current Vulcan, id probably gave majority to Apoc.. but ehh..

Brian Oswald
Vulcan 10/10 with his teams powers

psycho gundam
apocalypse is never ?!#k'd. He is the chosen ONE!

TricksterPriest
Against Vulcan with the extra powers? Vulcan can't lose. Poccy's screwed

Against Vulcan on his own? Good fight, but Apocalypse will take him for a solid majority.

Soljer
Vulcan wins 10/10 with his other powers.

Without them, he still takes the majority. Just not in a stomp.

psycho gundam
technically he can mimic multipleman's powers then its like facing 50 apocalypses that can all shapechange. they turn into gundams and do the riverdance on this little punks ass.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by psycho gundam
technically he can mimic multipleman's powers then its like facing 50 apocalypses that can all shapechange. they turn into gundams and do the riverdance on this little punks ass.

dur

TricksterPriest
Multible man's powers......? Hey, that's not a bad idea. I might use that next tournament. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
what.......it can happen....

Evil_Ash
what.......it can happen....

....not......

psycho gundam
no no it can happen when you consider what it means to have COMPLETE CONTROL of your atoms

TricksterPriest
Ignoring the stupidity on the gundams, the part about him copying multiple man is plausible. hmm Right, Ash?

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ignoring the stupidity on the gundams, the part about him copying multiple man is plausible. hmm Right, Ash?

No.

psycho gundam
"hell yeah!"

-Evil Ash-

psycho gundam
prove how not

Evil_Ash
prove how not

Because it's never been done on panel? roll eyes (sarcastic)

TricksterPriest
any physical superpower. I personally think it is possible. I'm not sure he'd ever use it, but I can see him potentially having the ability.

psycho gundam
so. that only means that the writers didn't have the imagination or they didn'y want apocalypse to have drawn out battles that he would eventually lose but should have won(logicaly).

psycho gundam
if apocalypse was in any anime,O MY GOD would he pwn.
and you know it.(the japanese show full potential for all characters good or bad)

Evil_Ash
so. that only means that the writers didn't have the imagination or they didn'y want apocalypse to have drawn out battles that he would eventually lose but should have won(logicaly).

Writers wouldn't have have Apoc duplicate himself because he has NEVER shown doing it before.

And I don't see any reason why any writer would even think about doing that...

TricksterPriest
Much as I hate to agree with this guy, he's right that Poccy is underutilized. and that he shouldn't lose most of his fights. whistle

Copying Multiple Man's power is possible, not proven, but if he can copy physical super powers, it's within his powerset to do it.

psycho gundam
why you ask?!? the heroes would lose!

Evil_Ash
why you ask?!? the heroes would lose!

Yes, because we all know that villains wins all the time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

psycho gundam
huh?

you mean heroes right?

psycho gundam
physically apoc should be only surpassed by juggernaut.

guy222
poccy

Bentley
It seems Vulcan is more impressive, but Gladiator has his number.

skyfather
apocalypse

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by swerve1988
APOC turns his hands into drills and punches vulcan in the neck Vulcan pwns APOC with vulcan neck-pinch

Mekrob
Bumpocalypse

Nihilist
Apocalypse.

The Nuul
I am going to say Apoc for now, hes smarter than Vulcan but its a very hard win. This is not merged Vulcan, merged Vulcan does win by a good amount.

Survivor19
I still can't see why big A won't just pull a Marvel Girl and separate Darwin from Vulcan? And then absorb him (Darwin)? And drill through him while the 'evil brother' is screaming in pain like a little child he is?

Nur has TO virus at his disposal, so he can pull a Magus and pwn Vulcan via TO infection.

Blue lips can absorb/redirect energy, so he can resist Vulcan's abilities long enough to get close and kill via stabbing/slashing.

Finally, how can Vulcan resist essense transfer? Poccy just gets himself a new host body...

Survivor19
Bump

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
I like mutants more than anyone. I am giving Apoc help. Its a stomp for Vulcan. Arishem comes and rewards Apoc. Apoc stomps the **** of Danny Darwin, Petra and Sway. See, Apoc wins

smile smile
^ This is the longest post I've ever seen from Guy.

Apoc wins a regular matchup. Vulcan w/ his teammates' powers wins round two.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The biggest threat would be Sway's powers in my opinion.

Either way, Apocalypse not jobbing wins.

I'm tired, and going to bed.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

Xplosive
Apocalypse stomps him.

Peterlane
Vulcan stomps

Survivor19
Originally posted by Peterlane
Vulcan get stomped
Here, fixed.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Survivor19
Here, fixed.

Apocalypse gets killed and utterly decimated by a whisper.

Vulcan takes s scream and comes back for more

psycho gundam
^ you have it ass backwards.

Survivor19
Don't bring up House of M. That is like using Heroes Reborn Galactus to prove that Silver Surfer backe by energies from Earth can kill Galactus...

Peterlane
Originally posted by Survivor19
Don't bring up House of M. That is like using Heroes Reborn Galactus to prove that Silver Surfer backe by energies from Earth can kill Galactus...

No it's not. Because House of M were the real 616 deal. Everyone was at their respective powerlevels. House of M was 616. Apocalypse got killed by A WHISPER.

Survivor19
Wrong

Wrong

Next time are you going to say Age of Apoclypse is 616? Wrong.

Wanda's construct was killed by whisper. Real Apocalypse was dead at the time.
And real Apocalypse was shown ignoring BB's attacks when they fought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.