Ryu Hayabusa vs Pandora's Tower

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The super ninja has trekked some of the hardest planes known to man, some of which including the Temple of Darkness, the Tower of Lahja, the Maze of Darkness, and even the infamous Interdimensional Warship. He even visited the Vigoor Empire and lived to tell about it.

Now, he will face his greatest challenge yet: The Tower of Pandora, from God of War.

Armed only with his Dragon Sword, his ninpo and for the underwater sections, Poseidon's Trident, Hayabusa must start from the Desert of Lost Souls to the Architect's Tomb.

He makes it to the end, then he is the best. If not, well...

Superboy Prime
I need to play God of War...damn it.

I'm going to search wiki(not the most credible source of info, but I have no idea where else to start looking for info) and see what I can find.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I need to play God of War...damn it.

I'm going to search wiki(not the most credible source of info, but I have no idea where else to start looking for info) and see what I can find.

It's a greatest hit now. You can get it for 20 bucks, if not cheaper. And God of War 2 comes out next week.

Superboy Prime
Problem is I sold my PS2 after San Andreas & Snake Eater were released. <_<;;V

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.