DoS Doomsday vs Mr. Fantastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindship
Doomsday bursts into the Baxter Building (ala the Mad Thinker's superandroid in FF#71). Reed enters the room to investigate...let the fightin' begin.

Now: I'm not asking if Reed could physically beat Doomsday (for obvious reasons). But: how long could he survive DD's punishment? Basically, DD bludgeons and pummels; how's that going to work for him here?

Secondly: could Reed last long enough to trick Doomsday into the Negative Zone (the way he did the Mad Thinker's android)?

golem370
He could open a portal to the microverse and some how get Doomsday in there.

Superboy Prime
I really don't see how Reed will be able to survive. Doomsday's reaction time and speed is on par with Superman; who in turn is more than a hundred times faster than Reed. All the thinking Reed is going to do is how painful DD's blows are...if they even register in his brain.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I really don't see how Reed will be able to survive. Doomsday's reaction time and speed is on par with Superman; who in turn is more than a hundred times faster than Reed. All the thinking Reed is going to do is how painful DD's blows are...if they even register in his brain.

Excellent post!!

Superboy Prime
Thanks.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
He could open a portal to the microverse and some how get Doomsday in there.

Reed. If he can testify for Galactus, he wins easily. Doomsday is nothing to Big G smile

Mindship
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
This is what I'm wondering. Reed can't dodge Doomsday; all he can do is absorb the blows. Is he able to be plyable (and therefore clear-headed) enough to lure Doomsday into BFR position?

TricksterPriest
Given that Plastic man couldn't hold DD and that he got owned quickly, I'd say Reed's a dead man. stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Given that Plastic man couldn't hold DD and that he got owned quickly, I'd say Reed's a dead man. stick out tongue

Reed uses the UN. That be too much. His mind will be the factor

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

Agreed. O' Brien was owned quickly. I can't see Reed lasting longer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.