Mr. Miracle, Gamora, Karate Kid vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos can't use any matter manip or energy blast. Can this trio Take down the mad God titan?

LordFear
which KK version?
The nigh godly type one?
Kinda lopsided that purple puss can't use his energy blasts.

DigiMark007
Thunderclap ftw.

Seriously though, might be a stalemate. I don't know that martial arts can get past Thanos' durability, regardless of good it is. Gamora's best strike (during their H2H sparring match) stunned Thanos for a couple seconds, but he was perfectly fine after that.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I prolly should have added in Karnack. Him and MM together would be insane. They would be able to figure away around even Thanos Durability. I think the trio have a shot. But I didn't limit Thanos from Strength amping or telepathy either.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I prolly should have added in Karnack. Him and MM together would be insane. They would be able to figure away around even Thanos Durability. I think the trio have a shot. But I didn't limit Thanos from Strength amping or telepathy either. I was just going to say that...

Mind rape ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
I was just going to say that...

Mind rape ftw.

he's not mind raping Mr. miracle. Tho I can see gamora and KK having some serious headaches messing with Thanos.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
he's not mind raping Mr. miracle. Tho I can see gamora and KK having some serious headaches messing with Thanos. But he's mind raping KK, and Gamora...

Headaches? That's it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.