hulks v.s lanterns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Savage Hulk v.s Kyle Rayner
Professor Hulk v.s Alan Scott
War Hulk v.s Hal Jordan
Maestro v.s Jon Stewart
Grey Hulk v.s Guy Gardener

Who would win people?

So people whatcha goin for.

*waits for hulklings*

bigbran
Originally posted by Redatom65
War Hulk v.s Hal Jordan
Maestro v.s Jon Stewart

Who would win people?

*waits for hulklings* no expression

TricksterPriest
Oh yes, there will be blood over this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Rayner. Easily.

Scott. Easily.

Maestro v.s Jon Stewart

Well, I've got to give the Hulks at least one. And it's Jon Stewart. So Maestro takes this one. stick out tongue

Guy kicks Joe Fixit back to Vegas. laughing out loud

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, I've got to give the Hulks at least one. And it's Jon Stewart. So Maestro takes this one. stick out tongue
Against the only Lantern who has beaten Superman?

Hercules
Oh yes, there will be blood over this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Rayner. Easily.

Scott. Easily.

Maestro v.s Jon Stewart

Guy kicks Joe Fixit back to Vegas. laughing out loud

You forgot War Hulk vs Hal Jordan...Oh and Jon is like the Shaft of Green Lanterns why does he have to lose! sad

TricksterPriest
Jon Stewart has more of a record of jobbing than the others. I think he'll be dumb enough to fight Maestro the way Maestro wants.

bigbran
I think he'll be dumb enough to fight Maestro the way Maestro wants. So, even though you hate Hulk (just saying), you hate his race more?

Racist... stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
ehhhhh, shuddup. stick out tongue "Kiss my ax" nuff said. laughing

Hercules
Originally posted by bigbran
So, even though you hate Hulk (just saying), you hate his race more?

Racist... stick out tongue

My God your right! jawdrop, he must be stopped! gather the posse! mad stick out tongue

bigbran
Eh, shut up. stick out tongue
"Kiss my axe", 'nuff said. laughing Corrected for people who don't speak your language... stick out tongue

Redatom65
the posse, check my new post in spunky's thread for KMC's team. And you'll see our posse laughing out loud

DevilGoblin
idiots are waiting for me, right ?

Warhulk beats all lanterns alone. Nothing easier.

Hercules
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Of course they are, after all you are their leader! stick out tongue

Redatom65
you guys calling me an idiot, right ?

no, we know you are.

Soljer
Any of these lanterns could take ALL of the hulks.

Simultaneously.

Curbstomp for the lanterns.

Badabing
War Hulk v.s Hal Jordan
Maestro v.s Jon Stewart

Who would win people?

*waits for hulklings*
It's okay to put things in perspective for fanboys but to go out of your way by creating a spite thread helps nobody and hurts the forum. no expression

swerve1988

Warhulk beats all lanterns alone. Nothing easier.

i second this...(no i'm not a fanboy but c'mon...its warhulk...avatar of deadth in the eyes of the celestials)

Redatom65
Originally posted by Badabing
It's okay to put things in perspective for fanboys but to go out of your way by creating a spite thread helps nobody and hurts the forum. no expression

he actually typed something....and something that's 100% true. sorry sad. As my post in the other thread said. I get over carried away, right herc?

Badabing
he actually typed something....and something that's 100% true. sorry sad. As my post in the other thread said. I get over carried away, right herc? I TYPED SOMETHING?! mad

durfist Ah, that's better. stick out tongue

Redatom65
laughing out loud

Hercules
he actually typed something....and something that's 100% true. sorry sad. As my post in the other thread said. I get over carried away, right herc?

Yeah thats right, man when Bada gets serious you know you did wrong! sad

Red isn't the spiteful type, its meant in jest but your right...

Redatom65
lol except when i put captain atom against someone stick out tongue

Badabing
lol except when i put captain atom against someone stick out tongue durfist

bigbran
What kind of douchebag would create a spite thread?

Redatom65
What kind of douchebag would create a spite thread?

what kind of low life would point that out? euro

bigbran
what kind of low life would point that out? euro What kind of sicko would forget to use capitals when beginning a sentence?

Redatom65
The kind of sicko who does not follow the rules. A rebel that follows all the rules? i think not!

Hercules
The kind of sicko who does not follow the rules. A rebel that follows all the rules? i think not!

Yeah, a rebel without a clue...wait that didn't sound right? confused big grin

Redatom65
I do have that game. it's almost always Colonel Mustard with the revolver

Hercules
I do have that game. it's almost always Colonel Mustard with the revolver

No it was Proffessor Plum in the libary with an Iron bar!

Redatom65
by george I think he's right.

http://epc-library.com/tshirts/1017.jpg

xmeat
war hulk cleans house

Redatom65
funny how everyone else yelled at me for making this spite against the hulks

Validus
Against the only Lantern who has beaten Superman?
Umm, Rayner and Jordan have defeated Superman. Tomar Re beat him too.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
Umm, Rayner and Jordan have defeated Superman. Tomar Re beat him too. Shut up... stick out tongue
I forgot...

seaapple
Still, people here underestimate John. Rayner is a youngblood, the new kid on the block...give John Stewart some love.

And by the way, each lantern pick Hulk up in a big green birdcage, or with a big green hand, and flings him kindly off into space so he can soak up some more gamma radiation.

jasonk3
bump

Redatom65
laughing it's one thing to make a spite thread but another to bump it. laughing

Cindy Bear

I'm busy trying to imagine you with a personality.

- Cindy

Redatom65
I'm trying to imagine you with actual people.

juggernaut66666
It is pretty annoying to watch you trying to mock people you think you are any better then them?

HULKSTER04
WTF are the Lanterns gona do to Hulk when he's super pissed?
They'll get smacked down by the Hulk and none of them will ever get up again.

xmeat
hulk breaks anything they throw at him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk breaks anything they throw at him. http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/regis.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
hulk breaks anything they throw at him.

So can hulk break a beam that saps him of his gamma radiation? Or can he break being turned into cheese or into light and absorbed into the ring?

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So can hulk break a beam that saps him of his gamma radiation? Or can he break being turned into cheese or into light and absorbed into the ring? the ring aint magic they cant turn him into cheese or control radiation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
the ring aint magic they cant turn him into cheese or control radiation.

Obviously you dont' read green lantern do you? Cuz that was very not knowlegeable about the rings. they do all that I said and much more.

TricksterPriest
Xmeat, he's right. The ring is an ungodly powerful plot device weapon. It might as well be magic. Hulk is utterly ****ed.

Rick/Genis
I would appreciate this thread be closed. It's not only a spite against the hulk character... but it's a spite against other members of this community... including me (as I'm an avid hulk fan).

Badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
I would appreciate this thread be closed. It's not only a spite against the hulk character... but it's a spite against other members of this community... including me (as I'm an avid hulk fan). Agreed.

Brutacus
Why do people keep making spite threads????
With hulk in it????

Everybody has the same reason for it I guess, they just want the fanboy's to come in and than they want to what???? euh bash them make fun of them even thow it doesn't work????

People get it in to your big skulls, xmeat and the other uber hulk fanboy's won't ever admit a lose for the hulk.
Get over it, and stop with the stupid threads allready.

xmeat
huc still wins people far weaker than him have a lantern a run for their money.

xmeat
huc still wins people far weaker than him have given a lantern a run for their money.

bigbran
huc still wins people far weaker than him have a lantern a run for their money. Who?

Also, people far weaker than any GL have beaten Hulk... so what are you getting at?

juggernaut66666
the ring aint magic they cant turn him into cheese or control radiation.
RETARD!!!

Soljer
Spiderman's taken out the Hulk. Wolverine's almost killed the Hulk. Batman's taken out the Hulk.

Don't start the 'low showings' game, because...well...the Hulk won't do so well...

Also, did you claim that the rings couldn't control radiation? How retarded are you? The rings can do A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

They can transmute matter, control energy, make constructs, play in the time field, and even manipulate DNA.

A single lantern turns all the Hulk's into toasters.

But....then the Toasters get REALLY strong, and begin firing gamma irradiated toast at INCREDIBLY high velocities.

sad.

Poor Lanterns....death by toast decapitation...

Rufus T Firefly
this time with rainbow hulks! durhuc

Rufus T Firefly
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
What kind of douchebag would bump a spite thread?

JasonK4

Estacado
Devilgoblin got banned....

Soljer
Your point? ermm.

Everyone knew he was socking, and he certainly bashed often enough, no?

Estacado
Originally posted by Soljer
Your point? ermm.

Everyone knew he was socking, and he certainly bashed often enough, no?
I forgot the w00tw00t smilie......ermm

Zebedee
Originally posted by Estacado

Lot's of people bash and sock. I would think you would have some sympathy for the guy.

Estacado
Please don't quote or try to "talk" to me Whirly.

Priest
hucs 10/10

Zebedee

As I have said proven socker, I am not Whirly. So your above post is aimed at someone who is not here. Isn't it Buff Vader?

Priest
ur stuck up 313

Zebedee
Originally posted by Priest
ur stuck up 313

He's also a socker

Priest
Originally posted by Zebedee
He's also a socker
what the **** it a socker?

Zebedee

Someone who makes socks

Soljer

Someone who posts using multiple accounts.

However, as Estacado, to my knowledge, has socked only once in order to get around a temp ban, and didn't even try to hide the fact - using something as obvious as 'Buff Vader,' and not using any sort of IP masking, I kinda doubt that he's too 'up' on the socking game. And, therefore, is likely not a socker. He's a poster that created a sock. There's a difference.

Priest
Someone who makes socks
and why does that bother u roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Good question. yes.

Zebedee
Someone who posts using multiple accounts.

However, as Estacado, to my knowledge, has socked only once in order to get around a temp ban, and didn't even try to hide the fact - using something as obvious as 'Buff Vader,' and not using any sort of IP masking, I kinda doubt that he's too 'up' on the socking game. And, therefore, is likely not a socker. He's a poster that created a sock. There's a difference.

Who knows what his up on. His level of socking skill or number of attempts isn't the issue. The fact he is a socker as you agree was the statement.

smile

Soljer
A socker is someone who posts using multiple accounts. Present tense, my friend.

Zebedee
and why does that bother u roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because he critiscised Devil Goblin and laughed at his perma ban for exactly what he got a temp ban for today in this thread. Which I pointed out to him was abit ironic, he then got huffy.

Zebedee
A socker is someone who posts using multiple accounts. Present tense, my friend.

socker has no tense. It's what you put before it that dictates its meaning. E.g. Estacado has made at least one sock account. He is a known Socker.

Switch 07
Because he critiscised Devil Goblin and laughed at his perma ban for exactly what he got a temp ban for today in this thread. Which I pointed out to him was abit ironic, he then got huffy.

It shames me to do this but I have to agree, the guy shouldn't mock another guy for getting banned for doing the same thing he did. I don't know what happened and who the goblin guy is but you know...

Zebedee
Originally posted by Switch 07
It shames me to do this but I have to agree, the guy shouldn't mock another guy for getting banned for doing the same thing he did. I don't know what happened and who the goblin guy is but you know...

thumb up

Estacado
You don't even know what you are talking about.......

Soljer
socker has no tense. It's what you put before it that dictates its meaning. E.g. Estacado has made at least one sock account. He is a known Socker.

Nah. Socker is analogous to runner.

Someone who currently runs, in the Olympics, marathons, whatever, is a runner. Someone who ran once to catch a bus, is not.

Whirly, Judge, AJ, those are sockers.

Estacado created a sock once.

Difference.

Switch 07
You don't even know what you are talking about.......

I just read through her and it looks like you mocked a guy that got banned doing the same thing you did.

Tell me I am wrong. I said I don't know it all.

Maybe listen more?

Zebedee
You don't even know what you are talking about....... Originally posted by Estacado

It's in the thread your response to being told he was banned for socking and bashing, something you had been banned for socker!

Switch 07

Someone who currently runs, in the Olympics, marathons, whatever, is a runner. Someone who ran once to catch a bus, is not.

Difference. So Zebedee is this Whirly guy, Judge is???? and I am A.J apparently, I don't even know who the guy is, no one gives me a real answer. sad

Switch 07
It's in the thread your response to being told he was banned for socking and bashing, something you had been banned for socker!

What Soljer said about socking seems true.

Estacado
I just read through her and it looks like you mocked a guy that got banned doing the same thing you did.

Tell me I am wrong. I said I don't know it all.

Maybe listen more?
Maybe you should know why I got banned?
It wasn't socking it was because I was "bashing" a troll after the ban I made a sock just to talk to the mod who banned me......

Zebedee

Difference.

No Socker is analagous to some one who created a sock. He can be a retired or lapsed Socker, it doesn't remove the lable he is a socker. It's possible to use it like this, once a socker always a socker.

Zebedee
It wasn't socking it was because I was "bashing" a troll after the ban I made a sock just to talk to the mod who banned me......

It said socking in your profile. That's why you ban was extended to ten days. Rex said in the OTT Socker.

Soljer
So Zebedee is this Whirly guy,
Yes.

Judge is????

Dunno, I've seen him post, but I can't remember the actual names of the accounts.

and I am A.J apparently, I don't even know who the guy is, no one gives me a real answer. sad

Maybe? I dunno, you fit his style and patterns of posting, but if the mods have left you be this long....

Either you're doing a good job, or you're telling the truth. Unfortunately, far too often, it's the former.

Switch 07

Socking is socking. erm

You may not be a sock, but you socked before.

Man I am confused with all this sock business. laughing out loud

So1jer
Hulk wins!

Estacado
Socking is socking. erm

You may not be a sock, but you socked before.

Man I am confused with all this sock business. laughing out loud
Maybe because there were no other options to talk to Rex?

Zebedee
Yes.

Dunno, I've seen him post, but I can't remember the actual names of the accounts.

Maybe? I dunno, you fit his style and patterns of posting, but if the mods have left you be this long....

Either you're doing a good job, or you're telling the truth. Unfortunately, far too often, it's the former.

So if I am Whirly why am I left alone. A slight flaw in your argument Soljer. smile

Switch 07
Yes.

Either you're doing a good job, or you're telling the truth. Unfortunately, far too often, it's the former. I hope Zeb gets banned he is quite annoying and offensive.

Telling the truth. How long does the guy normally last with his socks?

Zebedee
Maybe because there were no other options to talk to Rex?

So you admit you were banned for socking. That also means your a liar.

Switch 07
Maybe because there were no other options to talk to Rex? In that case then no problem.

How did you do it, its your IP that got banned right? I am so lame with PCs. sad

Zebedee
I hope Zeb gets banned he is quite annoying and offensive.

Telling the truth. How long does the guy normally last with his socks?

The Welsh Jokes were funny come on. Why wish anyone to be banned?

Soljer
So if I am Whirly why am I left alone. A slight flaw in your argument Soljer. smile

Because you, my friend, are the former.

Simply 'good' at what you do. You've had plenty of practice.

Zebedee
Because you, my friend, are the former.

Simply 'good' at what you do. You've had plenty of practice.

Or parhaps, I am just not Whirly.

smile

Estacado
While we were talking the socks brought another friend with them called "So1jer"......

Zebedee
While we were talking the socks brought another friend with them called "So1jer"......

You did what Mr. proven sock creator?

Switch 07
The Welsh Jokes were funny come on. Why wish anyone to be banned? My great grandmothers family is Welsh.

Apart from finding out your a sock, your an annoying, lying, offensive tool. big grin

Oh and don't deny being a sock. Your opnion means nothing, especially if Soljer disagrees with you.

Zebedee
My great grandmothers family is Welsh.

Apart from finding out your a sock, your an annoying, lying, offensive tool. big grin

Oh and dn't deny being a sock. Your opnion means nothing, especially if Soljer disagrees with you.

Ahh Soljer is your friend. People call you A.J. right?

Anyway lot's of us posted the welsh jokes A.J.

Did you see the one about the sheep tied up in Cardiff town centre or the one about baaing. I thought they were great.

So1jer
can everyone please stay on topic?

Zebedee
Originally posted by So1jer

O.K. Soljer laughing

Priest
"Zebedee" haven't been around when devil goblin was here...i find that ironic

Priest
What the f**k?

Zebedee
What the f**k?

I think it's Estacado as he is the only one who knows how to do that.

Zebedee
"Zebedee" haven't been around when devil goblin was here...i find that ironic

I don't know him i'm going on todays posts where Estacado laughs at him for getting banned for the same thing he did.

Switch 07
Ahh Soljer is your friend. People call you A.J. right?

Anyway lot's of us posted the welsh jokes A.J.

Did you see the one about the sheep tied up in Cardiff town centre or the one about baaing. I thought they were great.

I didn't see anyone else.

So I think I will be reporting you now. smile

And freinds? Not really, I just respect him more than you.

Zebedee
I didn't see anyone else.

So I think I will be reporting you now. smile

roll eyes (sarcastic) report away A.J.

smile

Switch 07
I don't even know who the guy is, just some socker.

Soljer
Back on topic...

A single Lantern solos the Hulk line up.

Switch 07
Back on topic...

A single Lantern solos the Hulk line up. thumb up

Priest
Back on topic...

A single Lantern solos the Hulk line up.
well at least two people agree to stay on topicstoned

Soljer
well at least two people agree to stay on topicstoned

Indeed. However, I tend to capitilize. smile.

Priest
Indeed. However, I tend to capitilize. smile.
HA! Observant are uuhuh

stick out tongue

Zebedee
I don't even know who the guy is, just some socker.

Of course you don't...... A.J!

Switch 07
Whatever.

Zebedee
Whatever.

Exactly A.J.

Switch 07
No more spam.

Zebedee
No more spam.

calm down A.J.

Switch 07
GL can erase Hulks from anywhere. 10/10 GL's.

Oh and sorted.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.