Top 5 Street Levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
ok, who in your opinion are the top 5 best all around street level characters..? as in, ability to pwn and win fights on this board.

IMO?

1. Omega Red(does he count?)
2. Carnage
3. Spiderman
4. Agent Zero
5. Deadpool

Tassadar
1) Ghost Rider
2) Toxin/Venom/Carnage
3) Omega Red/Clayface/Sandman
4) Deathstroke/Deadpool
5) Batman

braz
Originally posted by Tassadar
1) Ghost Rider
2) Toxin/Venom/Carnage
4) Deathstroke/Deadpool
5) Batman

yeh my bad, I forgot to mention, best street levelers when allowed no prep..

Soljer
Omega Red isn't a street leveller.

Carnage and Spidey aren't street levellers.

Agent Zero and Deadpool, arguably, aren't even street levellers.

Ghost Rider sure as shit isn't a street leveller.

Street levellers are Captain America, Batman, Nightwing, the Red Hood, the Winter Soldier, Nick Fury, Danny Rand, Shang Chi, etc.

Tassadar
Originally posted by braz
yeh my bad, I forgot to mention, best street levelers when allowed no prep..

Ok
1) Ghost Rider
2) Symbiotes
4) Wolverine/Deadpool/Spiderman
5) Blade/Agent Zero

LordFear
Ok
1) Ghost Rider
2) Symbiotes
4) Wolverine/Deadpool/Spiderman
5) Blade/Agent Zero

with the kind of power he wields, Ghost Rider cannot be streetlevel when u fighing minions of the devil.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer

Street levellers are Captain America, Batman, Nightwing, the Red Hood, the Winter Soldier, Nick Fury, Danny Rand, Shang Chi, etc.

w/e. I always thought Spidey was when alot of people agreed too and thus, so would Carnage, and Omega Red isnt a powerhouse, he only has class 10 strength.

and im sry, but Agent Zero n Deadpool are, theyre just really powerful ones, like Wolverine. but even better

Soljer
Deadpool and Agent X MIGHT be high-end street levellers.

The rest of them are low-mid tier.

Hercules
WOW, I'm glad I don't live on some of your streets if you consider Carnage, Ghost Rider etc street levelers!!

Scoobless
Sandman

"Physically invulnerable" and "more than capable of pwning the Thing" are not terms that describe any street level character

Symmetric Chaos

1) Ghost Rider

Street leveler?

In hell maybe.

Mindship
Number 1 Street Leveler
http://blog.foe.org/getting_there/images/steamroller.jpeg

Symmetric Chaos
laughing laughing laughing

braz
Originally posted by Mindship
Number 1 Street Leveler
http://blog.foe.org/getting_there/images/steamroller.jpeg

heh.

thumb up

Faceman
1. Deathstroke
2. Wolverine
3. Captain America(R.I.P.)
4. Black Panther
5. Karnak
6. Ironfist
7. Batman
8. DD

Alfheim

It could be argued that Cap isnt a street leveller. Or is the Silver Surfer of street levelers.

Buccaneer
Technically, no, but that's his power level and he at least was the defender of Red Hook in some parts.

This is just from what I've seen, I don't know an absurd amount of characters.

1. Batman
2. Captain America
3. Black Panther
4. Daredevil
5. Iron Fist

From what's happening in his series though, IF just may get an upgrade.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Alfheim
It could be argued that Cap isnt a street leveller. Or is the Silver Surfer of street levelers.

I'd like to see this argument for SS being a street leveler.

Buccaneer
He means in comparision to the other street levelers, not that SS himself is one.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Buccaneer
He means in comparision to the other street levelers, not that SS himself is one.

Oh, OK.

Now I see what he meant. That shouldn't have been two sentences.

Alfheim

Yeah sorry, that was supposed to be "he is the SS of street levelers."

boriquaking55
1. KK
2. Gamora
3. Deathstroke
4. Midnighter
5. Lady Shiva - Cap maybe?

Alfheim
KK and Gamora are not street levelers, they are cosmic MAs.

boriquaking55
KK and Gamora are not street levelers, they are cosmic MAs.

I think they qualify more as streetlevers than half the other people posted so far. Afterall, they don't really have super-powers - just amazing fighting skills.

Buccaneer
But it's hard to call them street levelers if their power far exceeds having to deal with crime in the streets.

Alfheim
But it's hard to call them street levelers if their power far exceeds having to deal with crime in the streets.

boriquaking55

that's true

Joey Stacks
Midnighter
Deathstroke
Blade
Cap
Richard Dragon

These are probably the top 5, at least they're the best I can think of.

Lord Rock
1: Karate Kid
2: Wolverine
3: Spiderman
4: Captain America
5: Omega Red

Nikkolas
Spidey isn't street-level....

And Cap is the Top Street-Levelers. Stronger than Batman, more skilled than Deathstroke. In fact, he's probably in the Top 3 best H2H fighters on Marvel or DC Earth.

King KAM
captain america

endrict

wink yup

endrict
DS
Midnighter
DP
Batman
Cap

nvrbeenwthagirl
1.Deathstroke
2. Midnighter
3. Wolverine
4. Black Panther
5. Batman

karate Kid, Gamora, and Karnack Do not count. they are tooooooooooo uber.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

karate Kid, Gamora, and Karnack Do not count. they are tooooooooooo uber.

Karnak!?????????????? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Karnak!?????????????? What the f**k?

Just my opinion, his power gives him an unfair advantage.

Apolloknight
Just my opinion, his power gives him an unfair advantage.

Dont get me wrong, he's no push over, a non-jobbing Karnak could be quite a force, but I wouldnt mention him in the same sentence with KK and Gamora.

Nikkolas
Cap could beat the crap out of Deathstroke.

capt it up
wolverine, spiderman and people like that are nto street levelers there mid tier.

capt is most likly the top tier street leveler

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Cap could beat the crap out of Deathstroke.

I hope your not serious.

capt it up
he is

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by capt it up
he is

THat is such a shame. I was hoping he was just kidding. Captain America has No Chance to beat Deathstroke. Too fast, too skilled, Too strong, to smart.

endrict
well DP isnt Street LVL hes above....Logan is not street LVL either.

I will add DD in my list

endrict
yes DS will beat CAP....

capt it up
THat is such a shame. I was hoping he was just kidding. Captain America has No Chance to beat Deathstroke. Too fast, too skilled, Too strong, to smart.
umm in melee combat capt would put one hell of a fight up.

brainchild81
Cap could beat the crap out of Deathstroke. You're thinking of the 'Stroke that actually has trouble w/Batman or Nightwing. Cap'd beat the piss out of him. A well written DS however will mop the floor w/Batman, NW or Cap. DS ain't really streetlevel.

1.Cap
2.Taskmaster/Daredevil
3.Shiva/Shang Chi/R.Dragon
4.Batman/Nightwing
5.Iron Fist

This list isn't perfect thoughsad

Apolloknight
wolverine, spiderman and people like that are nto street levelers there mid tier.

capt is most likly the top tier street leveler

You mean Wolverine is mid-tier because of his healing factor right?

capt it up
You mean Wolverine is mid-tier because of his healing factor right?
yes a long with all his other abilities would make him a mid tier

Apolloknight
yes a long with all his other abilities would make him a mid tier

What "other" abilities!?

nvrbeenwthagirl
If we go for people with no powers,

I'd Say Batgirl,Bronze Tiger, Taskmaster,Owlman, Prometheous, Silver Dragon, and Shiva Woosan, Would all give cap hell in hand to hand. Hell Zealot would probably beat him for a majority as well.

capt it up
What "other" abilities!?
superhuman agility, relfex, senses, stamina low end superhuman strength and enchanced durability.

Daredevil1
Bah Pis is the easy way out and can be used for any character as a excuse. That logic could be used for Cap as well to even say Cap holds back as well or Black Panther. Slade doesn't normally get to hold back and is more rutheless.

teampac08
Deathstroke
Deadpool
Batman
Captain America
Lady Shiva

Kento
Grifter
Batman
Captain America
Deadpool
Deathstroke

Okay Cash may not be a top tier fighter but he's cool nonetheless....>.>

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Scoobless
"Physically invulnerable" and "more than capable of pwning the Thing" are not terms that describe any street level character

So whats Woverine?

evil face

capt it up
Originally posted by Martian_mind
So whats Woverine?

evil face
mid tier like I have said

Martian_mind
I was teasing Soljer big grin

brainchild81
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Bah Pis is the easy way out and can be used for any character as a excuse. That logic could be used for Cap as well to even say Cap holds back as well or Black Panther. Slade doesn't normally get to hold back and is more rutheless. Nah. It's the truth. Read up on 'Stroke. There's no way he should lose to non-metas. Don't pretend PIS doesn't exist.

Nikkolas
Um, yes, he is. He's not that strong at all. The biggest strength "feat" he has is having the power of 100 men..... So, just some hyperbole.

Captain America is also more skilled and faster. He can tag and fight with speedstars and has done so multiple times.

Yep. Cap > Deathstroke if it's just one-on-one. They're rather close in stats but Cap is way more skilled.

SlayDay
1 karatekid
2 wolverine
3 spiderman
4 captain america
5 batman

lol

brainchild81
Um, yes, he is. He's not that strong at all. The biggest strength "feat" he has is having the power of 100 men..... So, just some hyperbole.

Captain America is also more skilled and faster. He can tag and fight with speedstars and has done so multiple times.

Yep. Cap > Deathstroke if it's just one-on-one. They're rather close in stats but Cap is way more skilled. Cap is more skilled & way cooler, but last time I checked, DS has a speed, strength & durability advantage(healing factor) over him. I wasn't really talking about strength earlier it's really the spped here I think. &DS fights speedsters too(PIS enhanced I think, but I'm not sure. Don't really follow DS much).

8urs
1. Midnighter
2. Jack Hawksmoor, his powers *are* the street (and everything else) so he's street level right? :P
3. Spiderman
4. Deathstroke
5. Taskmaster

bigbran
Originally posted by 8urs
1. Midnighter
2. Jack Hawksmoor, his powers *are* the street (and everything else) so he's street level right? :P
3. Spiderman
4. Deathstroke
5. Taskmaster So why is Midnighter over him then?

teampac08
1. Midnighter
3. Spiderman
4. Deathstroke
5. Taskmaster

There's two things I question about this list. One, why is Spiderman considered street if he can lift cars and is incredibly quick? Two how do you not add two of the most known street levelers in all of comics? Captain America and Batman.

8urs
Originally posted by bigbran
So why is Midnighter over him then?

I put them in the order they came to my mind, not in the order of who's actually the best. Also, Jack Hawksmoor isn't *really* street level so he shouldn't have the #1 spot.

Originally posted by teampac08
There's two things I question about this list. One, why is Spiderman considered street if he can lift cars and is incredibly quick? Two how do you not add two of the most known street levelers in all of comics? Captain America and Batman.

I don't care if Spiderman is actually much better than others with the "Street Leveller" title, that's where he fights for the most part so that's what I call him. And why didn't I have Cap and Bats? I didn't feel like it.

Soljer
Spiderman isn't street level.

Hawksmoor sure as SHIT isn't street level.

Priest
Deadpool

geshien
midniter
deathstroke
deadpool
taskmaster
karate kid

StyleTime
The problem is, there is no single, official definition of "street level". The thread starter needs to state what qualifies as "street level".

jollyjim311
Bullseye is good, and I thought I'd say him since no one brought him up.

geshien
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Bullseye is good, and I thought I'd say him since no one brought him up.

true but, not good enough.

teampac08
I put them in the order they came to my mind, not in the order of who's actually the best. Also, Jack Hawksmoor isn't *really* street level so he shouldn't have the #1 spot.

I don't care if Spiderman is actually much better than others with the "Street Leveller" title, that's where he fights for the most part so that's what I call him. And why didn't I have Cap and Bats? I didn't feel like it.

Wow that's a good way to choose street levelers. Carnage roams the street, does that make him a street leveler? Superman defends the streets of Metropolis for the most part, does that make him a street leveler? Your list is a joke for not having Cap and Bats. Even worse, you dont have a legit reason as to why they're not on the list.

shksprtx
Originally posted by teampac08
Wow that's a good way to choose street levelers. Carnage roams the street, does that make him a street leveler? Superman defends the streets of Metropolis for the most part, does that make him a street leveler? Your list is a joke for not having Cap and Bats. Even worse, you dont have a legit reason as to why they're not on the list.

AND, Classic Puck deserves an honorable mention as a street-leveller, if not inclusion on the list...

(lapsed Alpha Flight fanboy)

braz
new list(after realizing what a street leveler really is) embarrasment:

Wolverine
Batman
Captain America
Deathstroke
Black Panther

capt it up
wolverines not street level nor is deathstroke.......

Darth Martin
1. Spiderman
2. Deathstroke
3. Wolverine
4. Batman
5. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.