Friday 13th:Jason Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baby Bear
(Ok before anyone says anything ush said I can start it over so anyone that wants to join can sign up at the sign in thread)

Clyde was in his cabin reading a book about the warriors.When he was through he ran outside in his white beater shirt and stretched as the sky lite up blue and the sound of birds were chirping."I think this will be a okay today!"He walked over to the lake and observed its beautiful scenery"Crystal lake....What a beautiful place to be at such a time."He stood back up and looked around at the other cabins looking for more people"I wonder where everyone else is..Why they didn't wake up early like I did?"Clyde laid his back on the ground and looked up at the serene sky.

Darth Extecute
((I am not sure this is an approval, tbh. I do not even think you had enough interest in the approval thread to get it moving.))

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok folks, the Dragoon and half-human half-animal games are approved.

Best test the water with re-starting the Jason thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.