Alpha Flight vs Dr. Strange with..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ethereal
prep time. And all mystical artifacts at his disposal.

qqqqqqq
what about shaman

Ethereal
just normal.

TricksterPriest
Doc Strange.

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
prep time. And all mystical artifacts at his disposal.

Is Talisman part of AF?

King_Mungi
Yes Talisman is part of Alpha Flight.

So we have Witchfire who was a universal threat as Belasco even wanted to use her to take over the multiverse, Shaman (another universal threat), Earthmover (Omega level mystic as stated), and Talisman (Avatar of the Gods and vastly stronger than all three as stated)

boriquaking55
Well with prep he can easily take on Elder gods - don't see any reason he can't beat AF (even if Strange fights consist of loads of PIS)

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes Talisman is part of Alpha Flight.

So we have Witchfire who was a universal threat as Belasco even wanted to use her to take over the multiverse, Shaman (another universal threat), Earthmover (Omega level mystic as stated), and Talisman (Avatar of the Gods and vastly stronger than all three as stated)

Cool. I go against Bag of Tricks(DS)

King_Mungi
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Well with prep he can easily take on Elder gods - don't see any reason he can't beat AF (even if Strange fights consist of loads of PIS)

Ummm...so can Talisman. She has punked Loki and has even took control of Elder Gods in seconds because they were from the Spirit World. That's nothing new to Alpha Flight. Hell, they rountinely take on Elder Gods, recently in Exiles they took on and defeated the Russian Elder God, Chernobyl.

Shaman himself has saved all reality from Carcass

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222

That's not even taking into account the skyfather being, and Galactus-busting Guardian.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222

Guy, u call Doc Strange Bag of Tricks? That makes Sidious laughing out loud

King_Mungi
Shaman has the real bag of tricks, thanks to having connection to the Void

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Guy, u call Doc Strange Bag of Tricks? That makes Sidious laughing out loud

Afternoon, Lord Sidious. Yes I do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.