Hulk vs Superman, Thor and BRB (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
No BFR. Thor, Superman and BRB team to fight Hulk, but in this case, Banner is kriptonian.

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
No BFR. Thor, Superman and BRB team to fight Hulk, but in this case, Banner is kriptonian.

Hulk gets mad. Thunderclap

Martian_mind
Thor and Co have shown immunity to greater forces than a thunderclap.....banner being kryptonian doesn't matter as it would take years for him to have krytonian power levels.

Speedblitz and gangbang FTW

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Speedblitz and gangbang FTW

bigbran
No BFR. Thor, Superman and BRB team to fight Hulk, but in this case, Banner is kriptonian. Banner doesn't stand a chance... also, the way you're implying this thread to be, is that he is only Kryptonian, not Gamma radiated...

Anyway, he loses against these three, in any possible situation...

guy222
Originally posted by bigbran
Banner doesn't stand a chance... also, the way you're implying this thread to be, is that he is only Kryptonian, not Gamma radiated...

Anyway, he loses against these three, in any possible situation...

Awww, Hulk doesn't make it. smile

Bentley
Well, I meant that they fight Hulk and Banner is criptonian, how can they fight Hulk with no gamma radiation involved?

So there, he is a kriptonian, gamma radiated hulk (as in with powers).

bigbran
Well, I meant that they fight Hulk and Banner is criptonian, how can they fight Hulk with no gamma radiation involved?

So there, he is a kriptonian, gamma radiated hulk (as in with powers). He still gets his ass handed to him... badly.

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

Hulk rules all
The Hulk would pulverize the three creeps worse than the beating a bicycle chair takes when your mother in law rides it for an hour. If Banner is a Kryptonite, he already has Superman's stats. Then you amplify that by close to infinity with the Hulk's limitless strength, resiliency, will power, regeneration abilities and you have someone who would completely vaporize the creeps with one hit. Hulk rules all. This Hulk would rule all and then some. Case closed.

Redatom65
i should shower

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Me loves teh Hluk.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
The Hulk would pulverize the three creeps worse than the beating a bicycle chair takes when your mother in law rides it for an hour. If Banner is a Kryptonite, he already has Superman's stats. Then you amplify that by close to infinity with the Hulk's limitless strength, resiliency, will power, regeneration abilities and you have someone who would completely vaporize the creeps with one hit. Hulk rules all. This Hulk would rule all and then some. Case closed.

Hulk: "HULK SICK OF DYING TO RED CAPE MAN! 'HULK RULES ALL' SAID HULK WOULD WIN, BUT HULK GOT OWNED. HULK SMASH 'HULK RULES ALL'!"

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/battle_pic_one.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/battle_pic_one.jpg

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

OWNED! w00tw00t

xmeat
thunder THUNDER THUNDERCLAAAAAAAAAP HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Redatom65
You stole my bit and made it worse. I bet your mom still spanks you, because I gotta say, I'd sure as hell spank her for giving birth to you no expression

jasonk3
u stole my bit and made it worse. i bet your mom still spanks you cause i sure as hell would sank her for giving birth to you no expression

PWNED !!!!

xmeat
You stole my bit and made it worse. I bet your mom still spanks you, because I gotta say, I'd sure as hell spank her for giving birth to you no expression KISS MY ASS REMEMBER THIS HUC STRONGEST THERE IS

Redatom65
that wasn't even a proper sentence and who is this Huc? Is it the Hercules/Hulk bred you seem to be so proud of.

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
KISS MY AX REMEMBER THIS HICKEY STRONGEST THERE IS. SO LET'S ALL GO TO THE LOBBY AND BUY US SOME SNACKS

Badabing
No BFR. Thor, Superman and BRB team to fight Hulk, but in this case, Banner is kriptonian. If I'm reading the stipulations correctly then Banner is a Krytonian who changes into the Hulk. If this is the case then the team gets mauled.

janus77
Originally posted by Badabing
If I'm reading the stipulations correctly then Banner is a Krytonian who changes into the Hulk. If this is the case then the team gets mauled.
agreed.

think a lot of people just reflexively post out of spite towards the character. rather amusing at first, rather disappointing as it goes on.

if Banner is already at Kryptonian levels, The Hulk would be thousands of times stronger than that, at 'base level', and therefore just impossible to put down or put up with.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmeat
KISS MY ASS REMEMBER THIS HUC STRONGEST THERE IS

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/bitchslap2.png

Scoobless
Originally posted by janus77
if Banner is already at Kryptonian levels, The Hulk would be thousands of times stronger than that

If Banner was Kryptonian then the Gamma rays wouldn't have affected him at all.

no expression

janus77
well, given that The Hulk +is+ in this battle, it's pretty much a moot point smile.

Bentley
Yeah, in my second post I mentioned that he had mutated into Hulk despite the (plausible) argument of Kriptonians being unaffected by gamma radiation.

Why? Mad Jim Jaspers did it.

Mindship
Lemme get this straight...

What this thread is postulating is that, in effect, Hulk is Kryptonian, right? In other words, we're talking SuperHulk, correct?

So... Hulk is to Man as SuperHulk is to Superman = Superman utterly destroyed.

BRB and Thor can be regarded as 2 more Supermen.

So...Hulk is to 3 men as SuperHulk is to 3 Supermen = Superman, Thor & BRB utterly destroyed.

Their only chance is if they can wield the right magic to neutralize SuperHulk.

Well, at least this is how I'm interpreting this thread.

Soljer
A) If banner were Kryptonian, his invulnerable cells would have been TOTALLY impervious to the gamma bomb that made him the Hulk.

B) Assuming that we are taking all of Superman's power, lumping them onto the Hulk, adding Superman's base strength, but allowing the Hulk's healing factor and dynamic strength to stay...I think I may have to go against the majority here.

If this is a straight-up fight, Superman could take Thor. The Hulk could take Thor. Superhulk OBLITERATES Thor.

Same for Beta Ray.

As far as Superman goes, he'd normally curbstomp the Hulk, but Superhulk? no.

I honestly think that, unless Thor pulls something mighty fancy out of Mjolnir, the team go down.

bigbran
Hulk with Superman's powers would be completely inexperienced... and he would be too dumb to use all his powers like Superman.

Now, if Hulk was Prof. Hulk, and he had some use of his powers, he would annihilate these guys, but as it stands right now... he SHOULD lose.

Also, T-Vo ftw...

Redatom65
this is border line spite, but to lazy to check if i already told liono or not

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Mindship
Lemme get this straight...

What this thread is postulating is that, in effect, Hulk is Kryptonian, right? In other words, we're talking SuperHulk, correct?

So... Hulk is to Man as SuperHulk is to Superman = Superman utterly destroyed.

BRB and Thor can be regarded as 2 more Supermen.

So...Hulk is to 3 men as SuperHulk is to 3 Supermen = Superman, Thor & BRB utterly destroyed.

Their only chance is if they can wield the right magic to neutralize SuperHulk.

Well, at least this is how I'm interpreting this thread.

I have to agree, Superhulk 10/10 under this circumstances...... I cannot even think of something capable of stopping him sad

Soljer
Hulk with Superman's powers would be completely inexperienced... and he would be too dumb to use all his powers like Superman.

Now, if Hulk was Prof. Hulk, and he had some use of his powers, he would annihilate these guys, but as it stands right now... he SHOULD lose.

Also, T-Vo ftw...

That's the thing, Bran.

This isn't Hulk with Superman's powers.

The original poster said that we are to suppose that Banner is Kryptonian. Meaning he was born Kryptonian, and has had his entire life to figure out his powers.

Redatom65
the gamma radiation wouldn't affect him then

Bentley
Geez, I'm going to edit my erratas into the first post so people don't repeat the same things over and over.

Edit: Except I can't edit it, so well, I repeat it here. For the propose of this thread a kriptonian can be turned into Hulk by gamma radiation.

Batman-Prime

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
That's the thing, Bran.

This isn't Hulk with Superman's powers.

The original poster said that we are to suppose that Banner is Kryptonian. Meaning he was born Kryptonian, and has had his entire life to figure out his powers. He's still stupid.

UniOmni
Hulk doesn't need any alien powerdowngrade to win against these three by himself........

Lets look at his powerset and what he's done with it.

Extensive Time manipulation - Punched through a timestorm.

Energy Manipulation - Actually manipulated energy to such a degree, that he was able to grab it as if it was a blanket.

Reality Manipulation - Clapped away the cosmos.

So Hulk has these.....

Time Manipulation on par with the Hourman Android(with the Worlogog) or Time Trapper.
Energy manipulation on par with Surfer.
And Reality Manipulation on par with Franklin Richards.

Dude beats these three in his sleep.

Stops time around them, and drains Superman of his solar energy and manipulates reality around them so that they don't exist.

He's done it...........Ask the cosmos.

bigbran
Originally posted by UniOmni
Hulk doesn't need any alien powerdowngrade to win against these three by himself........

Lets look at his powerset and what he's done with it.

Extensive Time manipulation - Punched through a timestorm.

Energy Manipulation - Actually manipulated energy to such a degree, that he was able to grab it as if it was a blanket.

Reality Manipulation - Clapped away the cosmos.

So Hulk has these.....

Time Manipulation on par with the Hourman Android(with the Worlogog) or Time Trapper.
Energy manipulation on par with Surfer.
And Reality Manipulation on par with Franklin Richards.

Dude beats these three in his sleep.

Stops time around them, and drains Superman of his solar energy and manipulates reality around them so that they don't exist.

He's done it...........Ask the cosmos. no expression

UniOmni
It took three days for someone to respond to my post of pure owning, and all i get is the gas face?

Kick a small rock down a really long road bruh.

OMNIKINESIS
GOOD OL BRUCE WOULD BE TURNED INTO FECAL MATTER LOL

Soljer
He's still stupid.

Then he'll make a great kryptonian...

Where's that 'Super Mathematics' scan? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.