Superman Prime versus Darkseid, Thanos, Tyrant, and Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Everyone is in their most powerful form.

lionking
galactus eats him

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
Everyone is in their most powerful form. Either Tyrant or Galactus could take him out themselves...

Galan007
Everyone is in their most powerful form. Most powerful?

So this is Kirby's Darkseid, Thanos before he died, 100% Tyrant, and Galactus from the Black Celestial arch, (when he was devouring the entire Universe.... and potentially more)?

Gee, let me think....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan007
Most powerful?

Gee, let me think....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol, ok get back to us when you have finished your analysis.

Priest
Galactus Farts, SMP id dead no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by Priest
Galactus Farts, SMP id dead no expression

ridiculous. hope you're joking or you obviously have no clue who Prime is.

Galan007
ridiculous. hope you're joking or you obviously have no clue who Prime is. Error 404 - Not Found

no expression

bigbran
ridiculous. hope you're joking or you obviously have no clue who Prime is. I think this logic should work for your knowledge on Galactus...

swerve1988
you should even the tide by adding APOC w/ the power of the twelve

guy222
Everyone is in their most powerful form.

Its Friday. I am asking u, what is the True DS. Galactus wins. Tyrant had Galactus beat. He wins. Prime gets by Thanos and DS. He isn't stopping Galactus.

celestialdemon
Galactus wins this by himself while Darkseid, Thanos, and Tyrant devise a way to try and beat Galactus.

Lord S
Originally posted by bigbran
I think this logic should work for your knowledge on Galactus... QFT.

Originally posted by swerve1988
you should even the tide by adding APOC w/ the power of the twelve LOL...like that'll make a difference on EITHER side.

janus77
can Prime survive outside of a universe?
if Galactus is at his "most powerful" form, then logically there is NO SPACE for anyone else to exist.
therefore Galactus wins by default (the others do not exist).

Galactus' size = THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE.
laughing out loud

ctu_stylez
master bruce=troll

Nikkolas
Decepticons! Attack!!

*Galactus and the rest just watch them all attack...*

Oh. Superman Prime.

Well, he obviously wins. PC Superman + Fanboyism = Pwnage.

guy222
Galactus or Tyrant FTW

smashyou
Originally posted by guy222
Galactus or Tyrant FTW Why the feck did you bump this??? What the f**k?

quanchi112
Prime has no chance of winning. This is beyond spite.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime has no chance of winning. This is beyond spite. you're a marvel fanboy, no surprise you think this is a spite. fyi, Im talking about the God, Golden Prime, not emo boy. So Superman Prime DOES stand a very good chance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're a marvel fanboy, no surprise you think this is a spite. fyi, Im talking about the God, Golden Prime, not emo boy. So Superman Prime DOES stand a very good chance. Everyone on here thinks its spite. Have you heard anyone give this Prime a chance. I am not marvel fanboy either.

Utrigita
you're a marvel fanboy, no surprise you think this is a spite. fyi, Im talking about the God, Golden Prime, not emo boy. So Superman Prime DOES stand a very good chance.

Against all of these guys at full power laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Against all of these guys at full power laughing out loud laughing out loud

zeel
you're a marvel fanboy, no surprise you think this is a spite. fyi, Im talking about the God, Golden Prime, not emo boy. So Superman Prime DOES stand a very good chance.

Ok this is exactly why superman fanboys have such a bad reputation vs other comic book fans. SP is not going to take out all of the above at the same time . SP could definetly defeat all by himself in singles combat minus a fully powered galactus. Saying superman Prime has a chance against all the above is crazy.

Hey i got a idea lets throw in a fully powered specter into the picture. And while we are at it lets throw in the new marvel and ,odin, and zeus and thor an etc...............

hey hes SUPERMAN he can do anything. there are superman fans and there are superman fanboys. The superman fans like the character, and in many cases grew up with supes like me. The fanboys care bout one thing, Kissing the butt of a fictionall character that dont even exist. Freaking reminds me of the start trekkies.

Exactly why superman threads get ripped apart due to unrealistic excpectations brought forth by the superman fanboys.

Starscream M
hahaha I'm betting none of you guys even know much at all about Superman Prime (Golden version)

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am not marvel fanboy either. gimme a break...look at your sig...you have Darkseid doing something dirty and Thanos looking mighty pleased!

zeel
hahaha I'm betting none of you guys even know much at all about Superman Prime (Golden version)

what proof do you have he even has a chance?

smashyou
What did he actually do??

Superman that is.

zeel
no clue

Starscream M
Originally posted by smashyou
What did he actually do??

Superman that is. he destroyed the most deadly villain of his time, a being on par with Galactus that the entire Justice league 1M (who are far more powerful than current JLA) was unable to stop. Prime beat him in one panel, literally, with a smile on his face.

xJLxKing
Superman Prime(the golden one) CAN NOT defeat a full powered Galactus. Superman Prime can defeat full powered Darksied, he can defeat Thanos(No HOTU). I am no sure how strong a Full Powered Tyrant is, but Superman prime should be near him and should kill himbig grin!

If this fight was like this it would be better!
Galactus 50% or so Tyrant 75% and everyone else at their best!! Then Superman has a chance!!!

Starscream M
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman Prime(the golden one) CAN NOT defeat a full powered Galactus.

how did you arrive at that conclusion?

Utrigita

He spent a large amount of years in a supersun destroyed a weakened Solaris recreated Krypton and Lois Lane and thats about it now for the team he is fighting on full powerlevel.

Oh Yes Darkseid normal stalemated MM1M imo MM1M only won because he convinced Darkseid to enter the Sourcewall. Els it would have turned into a stalemate, Now Darkseid at his most powerful defeated the merged Source and ALE. Thanos he would lose. Tyrant at full power, most certainly powerful enough to supposedly destroyed galaxies in a confrontation with Galactus. Galactus F/P has never existed though the Black Celestials act Galactus was shown as a threat to the Omniverse because he would consume space and time and never stop doing so again he wasn't at full power.

Tell me please Starscream how is Superman Prime going to win. With a Enormous PIS area around him maybe?

zeel
hey guys just for fun lets add the full power of the specter with the support of the presence just for kicks to aid galactus and co =)

GO SUPES!

Starscream M
Originally posted by Utrigita

Tell me please Starscream how is Superman Prime going to win. With a Enormous PIS area around him maybe? He crushed a being of Galactus level threat in one panel effortlessly.

Utrigita
He crushed a being of Galactus level threat in one panel effortlessly.

So a weakened Solaris is on Galactus level, if I'm not mistaken Hal Jordan with the Lantern along with the help from Superman 1M could restrain it. Could they do that to a non jobbing Galactus no Did Galactus during the Annihilation still hold enough energy to blast to universes to pieces yes Have Superman Prime ever showed anything that could remotely justify him as a threat towards two universes no

There is a hell of a long way from the Solaris the league fought to the miserable half extinguished sentient sun that prime defeated.

Again what have he showed that puts him about Darkseid at full power, Tyrant at full power, and Galactus that at full power can absorb the marvel omniverse.?

xJLxKing
how did you arrive at that conclusion? lets see maybe because a full powered Galactus can destroy the universe! Superman killed Solaris who I think is around weak-average powered Galactus! If Solaris could destroy the universe it would have destroyed it!

Badabing
you're a marvel fanboy, no surprise you think this is a spite. fyi, Im talking about the God, Golden Prime, not emo boy. So Superman Prime DOES stand a very good chance. There's no reason to call him a fanboy.

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.