the Flash vs the Runner vs the Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
in a race who wen's?

Symmetric Chaos
Flash easily

TricksterPriest
co-signed. You don't outrace death to the end of the universe and then lose to mere mortals. stick out tongue

2damnloud
Doesn't surfer speed= multiple times faster than the speed of light--Warp speed or something???

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Doesn't surfer speed= multiple times faster than the speed of light--Warp speed or something???

So does Flash's.

TricksterPriest
Dude, stop. Almost no one in comics can match the flash at speed. It's a fact that Flash is probably in contention for the fastest character in comics. Zoom is one of the few people faster. Neither of these 2 guys can beat him.

was talking to 2damnloud.

janus77
Silver Surfer, from what I've seen.
several billions of times the speed of light.

TricksterPriest
SS<<<<<<<<<<<<<Flash.

janus77
how fast is The Flash?
I used to read the comics but that was long ago.

fastest Surfer feat must be travelling light years in fractions of a second or something ... some scans here.

what's Flash done that's faster? ("on panel" as they say).

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
SS<<<<<<<<<<<<<Flash.

Trickster, Runner beat SS. Surfer serves Galactus. All I know about Flash is his speed. Makkari maybe faster than Flash

seaapple
Ah, but did not the tortoise defeat the hare?

janus77
the tortoise actually contracted out and brought in a Peruvian running hare, painted it green, stuck a shell on it...
all this came out in the expose that was published a few years back in Vanity Fair smile

seaapple
Not the response I expected, I thought someone would say it was PIS. wink

janus77
nah, that was Jack And The Beanstalk.
the giant clearly should have speedblitzed Jack before he could climb down the beanstalk, never mind have the time to cut it!

Board Walker
Flash is speed incarnate, (depends on which flash actually, I assume wally)

Wally is speed incarnate, at FP he is the speed force, he is Kinetic, pure master of all things Kinetic, which is everything; speed, strength, force, energy, magic.

If it has an effect, if it moves, if it alters, it is kinetic.

janus77
thanks but, what's the fastest The Flash has gone?
I've got a few comics where he's up against characters that outrace him.

I think the Surfer's faster than Flash, based upon what I've seen demonstrated of the characters.

hypothetical potential and practical/actual, gotta keep them separate or else we get silly things like uber-godess Storm laughing out loud

Board Walker
Originally posted by janus77
thanks but, what's the fastest The Flash has gone?
I've got a few comics where he's up against characters that outrace him.

I think the Surfer's faster than Flash, based upon what I've seen demonstrated of the characters.

hypothetical potential and practical/actual, gotta keep them separate or else we get silly things like uber-godess Storm laughing out loud

The fastest I have seen Flash on panel, was in KC, he was everything, and was everywhere simultaniously.

The second fastest I have seen him on panel is a toss up, between the speculative speed of how fast he went in racing death to the end of time.

And the statisticaly proven on panel feat he had, when he evacuated Korean is some thing like 0.0000000000000000001 milli seconds or lowe, and moved them x ammount of miles away.

It came out to being about 980 trillion times the speed of light, or some thing high up there like that.

2damnloud
thumb down

People try to talk about storm

"980 trillion times the speed of light"

There should be NO crime in this universe, the next, hell, the WHOLE OMNIVERSE.

Flash could just run around and be everywhere all damn dayroll eyes (sarcastic)

There would be no need for the X-men, the Justice league, the FF, The Avengers etc.

TricksterPriest
your problem is, you're only now just seeing what everyone on the forum already knows. HE ACTUALLY IS THAT DAMN FAST. If he really did take care of all crime, there would be no need for other characters or comics. stick out tongue And if anything, Board Walker is severely UNDERRATING Flash. wink So shut up about things you know nothing about. Much like your so-called feats for Storm.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud
thumb down

People try to talk about storm

"980 trillion times the speed of light"

There should be NO crime in this universe, the next, hell, the WHOLE OMNIVERSE.

Flash could just run around and be everywhere all damn dayroll eyes (sarcastic)

There would be no need for the X-men, the Justice league, the FF, The Avengers etc.

Wally happens to be rather dense.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Board Walker
The fastest I have seen Flash on panel, was in KC, he was everything, and was everywhere simultaniously.

The second fastest I have seen him on panel is a toss up, between the speculative speed of how fast he went in racing death to the end of time.

And the statisticaly proven on panel feat he had, when he evacuated Korean is some thing like 0.0000000000000000001 milli seconds or lowe, and moved them x ammount of miles away.

It came out to being about 980 trillion times the speed of light, or some thing high up there like that.

Silver Surfer's on panel speed feats beat the Korean incident.

One half a million light years in less time than SS could comprehend the
beauty of the universe. SS thinks at an unbelievable speed, where he is able to analyze in literally nano seconds. It happend so fast he didn't even realize Legacy was gone. Oh and this was right after legacy had to "jump start him."

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-006.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-007.jpg

Not necesarily saing SS wins, but as far as I am concerned, this is the greatest speed feat I have seen. There is also nothing we can use to discredit it, like the Author stating he was moving at light speed.

Also when he went a light year in the blink of an eye in the Infinity Gauntlet that was pretty impressive.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Silver Surfer's on panel speed feats beat the Korean incident.

One half a million light years in less time than SS could comprehend the
beauty of the universe. SS thinks at an unbelievable speed, where he is able to analyze in literally nano seconds. It happend so fast he didn't even realize Legacy was gone. Oh and this was right after legacy had to "jump start him."

http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-006.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/b305/surfistaprateado/Silver_Surfer_Vol3-007.jpg

Not necesarily saing SS wins, but as far as I am concerned, this is the greatest speed feat I have seen. There is also nothing we can use to discredit it, like the Author stating he was moving at light speed.

Also when he went a light year in the blink of an eye in the Infinity Gauntlet that was pretty impressive.

It doesn't give any time, or speeds, or numbers to accurately gauge how fast SS was going.

So saying SS is faster then Flash is speculation.

Although to support my claim that Flash is faster then SS, we could use KC, where Flash was everywhere and everything simutaniously, he was beyond time as well.

Thanos_THOTU
Runner is like Surfer, the difference is that the Runner is a skyfather, he literally thinks where we wants to go and he's there.
Runner FTW, Flash non-PIS is under the speed of light.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Runner is like Surfer, the difference is that the Runner is a skyfather, he literally thinks where we wants to go and he's there.

When he had the SpaceGem.

Flash can go over lightspeed.

Board Walker

Flash not going over light speed is PIS/CIS, its even referenced to in the TOS of this site as an exmaple of PIS and CIS.

Runner, skyfather level? You base this off of what?

The runner thinks where he wants to be and then goes there? Uhm try re reading the comics, he was only able to do some thing like that when he had the space gem.

He was subconciously using it, he would desire a spot to go to and he would warp there.

Without the Gem he was unable to do so.

guy222
elder

Astner
Actually being everywere simontaniously simply requires lightspeed, as time stops while you move making you exist on all plances you've been at, the same time.

quanchi112
Runner wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.