Superman vs Champion of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Superman vs Champion of the Universe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Champion_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

Who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
Champ doesn't have the speed to keep up from what I see in that bio erm

I'd like to see him win but Supes could probably KO within the first few seconds.

Juntai
Supes wins.

Soleran
I want Champion to win based off his bio, based off his showings he sucks ass and loses hard.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Champ doesn't have the speed to keep up from what I see in that bio erm

I'd like to see him win but Supes could probably KO within the first few seconds. he's champion of the universe he's probably beat people far superior to supes but he still loses but supes aint beating him in 6 seconds deal with it.

golem370
There is where Champion had a good showing

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7pic1.gif

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-6.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
There is where Champion had a good showing

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/2in1an7pic1.gif

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-6.jpg His good showings involve standing and falling fist first?

golem370
No his good showing was cracking aforce field that suprised Galactus of it's durability.

golem370
Champion also made Colossus bleed from the mouth and you know how durable Colossus is. He also put down Sasquatch with one punch.

Juntai
No his good showing was cracking aforce field that suprised Galactus of it's durability. He also had the power gem there, and still lost.

Juntai
Champion also made Colossus bleed from the mouth and you know how durable Colossus is. He also put down Sasquatch with one punch. Putting down these guys is not impressive when comparing someone like Superman.

Soleran
Originally posted by Juntai
He also had the power gem there, and still lost.

Yup the shield punch was a power gem thing, maybe, maybe not either way showings prove SM wins

golem370
He got outsmarted by Thanos

Symmetric Chaos
He got outsmarted by Thanos

Thats not a high showing . . .

snoopdogg
Thing broke his ribs with a punch. Superman can hit ALOT harder than Thing can....

Soleran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Thing broke his ribs with a punch. Superman can hit ALOT harder than Thing can....

Honestly, that was poop, he basically took away his power primordal.

Regardless his showings are ass, he losessad

golem370
If Superman trys to go toe to toe with Champion he is going to lose badly.

endrict
Adam Warlock and his former Infinity Watch allies Gamora and Pip the Troll then recruited cosmically powerful beings from across the universe, intending to dethrone the Champion in the ring according to Skardon law, but the Champion managed to defeat all comers, including Drax the Destroyer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock himself

Juntai
Bringing up feats with the power gem are pointless. Champion doesn't have it anymore. The Illuminati do.

Also, they only couldn't defeat him in the ring, under the rules of Skard. Not to say they couldn't beat him in a real battle, when using powers. Even with the power gem... as his loss to Warlock showed.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by endrict
Adam Warlock and his former Infinity Watch allies Gamora and Pip the Troll then recruited cosmically powerful beings from across the universe, intending to dethrone the Champion in the ring according to Skardon law, but the Champion managed to defeat all comers, including Drax the Destroyer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, and Adam Warlock himself Off-panel fights don't count do they? Just asking cause somebody told me that before.

endrict
once Sups speed blitz then its over...

carver9
I think that champion will win this and quite easily. Champion is doomsday with the add of every fighting style in the universe. You cant beat that. Who do you think is superior champion or mongul.

Validus
Champion also made Colossus bleed from the mouth and you know how durable Colossus is.
Watch out Superman!

Martian_mind
From Showings Champion only wins battles that are fought on his terms whilst using a cosmic device of incredible power.

Superman bitchslaps him.

Hercules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
From Showings Champion only wins battles that are fought on his terms whilst using a cosmic device of incredible power.

Superman bitchslaps him.

And for a master of every martial art in the universe (which should make him like KK only with vast superhuman strength) he still got taken down by She Hulk... confused

I don't see Superman getting his backside handed to him by She Hulk.

tkitna
The She-Hulk book was garbage beyond garbage. If the Champion has the power gem, I think he would win the majority. Without, he might be lucky to squeak one win out.

Redatom65
Superman yes

carver9
With the power gem he wins 10/10. Without the power gem (a well written champ) I still thinks that he get 8/10. The guy is awesome but just treated badly in the hands of the writters.

bigbran
Originally posted by carver9
With the power gem he wins 10/10. Without the power gem (a well written champ) I still thinks that he get 8/10. The guy is awesome but just treated badly in the hands of the writters. The only good showing he has, is his fight with Thanos... and even that can easily be considered pis, considering every other showing he has ever had.

Wait... didn't old She-Hulk beat his ass with the Power Gem?

Faceman
Originally posted by bigbran

Wait... didn't old She-Hulk beat his ass with the Power Gem? By God I think she did. Wait, didn't Wolverine beat Lobo? Its never good mentioning low feats around here, seeing how both characters by forum rules are at their best. And now in the words of the " All might Guy222, God bless you'' smile ...Superman 6/10 with or without gem...There is nothing Champ can do to counter Superman's speed, and intelligence...

Hercules
Originally posted by tkitna
The She-Hulk book was garbage beyond garbage. If the Champion has the power gem, I think he would win the majority. Without, he might be lucky to squeak one win out.

Not denying it was garbage, just saying that NO writer would have Superman going down to She Hulk.

Validus
Originally posted by Faceman
By God I think she did. Wait, didn't Wolverine beat Lobo? Its never good mentioning low feats around here, seeing how both characters by forum rules are at their best.
Problem is Champion's best is still assy.

Faceman
Originally posted by Validus
Problem is Champion's best is still assy. That's why i picked Superman.. wink

Validus
Originally posted by Faceman
That's why i picked Superman.. wink
Yeah, that was kind of a nod to Mr. Champion 8/10 up there. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.