The Vision vs Ironman, Wonderman and Hawkeye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The Vision faces Ironman, Wonderman and Hawkeye at the same time. Regular equipment, no calling armors during combat.

Who takes it?

Scoobless
Vision would lose this one, those guys know him too well.

Skeets
Originally posted by Scoobless
Vision would lose this one, those guys know him too well.
And vice versa.I think Vision beats them.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Skeets
And vice versa.

Yeah, but they have him outnumbered and he can't really do too much to Wonderman to begin with.

Even going intangible wont necessarily help him:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8364/vizzjj8.th.jpg

Skeets
Yeah, but they have him outnumbered and he can't really do too much to Wonderman to begin with.

Even going intangible wont necessarily help him:

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8364/vizzjj8.th.jpg
Because of a pis arrow?
As if Vision would fall for that one again....ermm

Evil_Ash
The Vision finishes this by himself.

You wanna know why?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4354/1qb1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/batowned.png

big grin stick out tongue

Scoobless
Because of a pis arrow?
As if Vision would fall for that one again....ermm
erm

Skeets
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
The Vision finishes this by himself.

You wanna know why?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/4354/1qb1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/batowned.png

big grin stick out tongue
Classic!
erm
You disagree? hmm

LordFear
Vision is not going through IronMan because IM has faced the Ghost on numerous occasions and has contingencies in his armor for that kinda attack. Vision is good but not that good to take these guys out together

Skeets
Originally posted by LordFear
Vision is not going through IronMan because IM has faced the Ghost on numerous occasions and has contingencies in his armor for that kinda attack. Vision is good but not that good to take these guys out together
Did you not read Civil war?
Vision went right through him.

LordFear
Did you not read Civil war?
Vision went right through him.

Screw Civil War, there are a number of discrepencies in there when comparing it to 616 or mainstream MU storylines. I am to use what happened in a shitty story arc as the Gospel?
Hell no

Skeets
Screw Civil War, there are a number of discrepencies in there when comparing it to 616 or mainstream MU storylines. I am to use what happened in a shitty story arc as the Gospel?
Hell no
That made no sense.
So Civil War wasn't in the 616 universe?

LordFear
That made no sense.
So Civil War wasn't in the 616 universe?

It's not a mainstream continuity dude, that's what I mean. It's a branched off freaking story arc where the characters are clearly not depicted in their usual way. Now that its over, I bet you things characters are gonna go back to the way they were

Scoobless
Ghost's abilities are different from Vision's.

Is this classic Vision or YA Vision?

Skeets

I actually haven't seen any of the future tech so far.Unless that thing he did in the YA/Runaways cross over was one.
If I remember right Vision can now regenarate lost limbs.

Scoobless
It's not a mainstream continuity dude, that's what I mean. It's a branched off freaking story arc where the characters are clearly not depicted in their usual way. Now that its over, I bet you things characters are gonna go back to the way they were

Not sure what you're talking about, Civil War is definitely mainstream 616 Marvel.

LordFear

how are they different?
Hell Shadowcat phase through IM in an earlier issue of IM. she is different too? C'mon dude, explain to me how Ghost's phasing operates on a different level from Vision.

LordFear
Not sure what you're talking about, Civil War is definitely mainstream 616 Marvel.

What I am saying is that many characters background and personalities have been altered in Civil War. It is not congruent with their mainstream character

Scoobless
You disagree? hmm

I disagree that it was PIS.

Scoobless
how are they different?
Hell Shadowcat phase through IM in an earlier issue of IM. she is different too?

Ghosts powers are either on or off, Vision moves through different levels of density to achieve intangibility.

Visions body seems to always change as one whereas Ghost can phase individual parts of himself.

Shadowcat's power is different again ... partly bacause it's a biological rather than a technological power. She also disrupts electronic systems, neither Ghost nor Vision do that.

What I am saying is that many characters background and personalities have been altered in Civil War. It is not congruent with their mainstream character

Civil War was all mainstream characters, any changes that happened in the story should be staying with the individual characters for some time.

LordFear
Ghosts powers are either on or off, Vision moves through different levels of density to achieve intangibility.

Visions body seems to always change as one whereas Ghost can phase individual parts of himself.

Shadowcat's power is different again ... partly bacause it's a biological rather than a technological power. She also disrupts electronic systems, neither Ghost nor Vision do that.

I cannot dispute with certainty what you have said but I will have to research that further. I will hold off on any arguments regarding that for now until I have facts backing me up. Gotta do my homework on this one.

Bentley
Is Clint always equipped with an anti-Vision arrow? Because thats the kind of thing I meant to erase when saying "regular equipment".

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bentley
Is Clint always equipped with an anti-Vision arrow? Because thats the kind of thing I meant to erase when saying "regular equipment".

It's standard equipment when he's expecting to fight Vision, otherwise I don't think he'd have it with him.

Hercules
It's standard equipment when he's expecting to fight Vision, otherwise I don't think he'd have it with him.

Wouldn't that count as prep then? in which case is that allowed in this fight?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hercules
Wouldn't that count as prep then? in which case is that allowed in this fight?

Probably not ... stick out tongue

Soleran
Yes, Vision for the win!

What If...
What is there to research? If you didn't know that about Ghost/Kitty/Vision, you obviously don't really even know the characters that well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordFear
Originally posted by What If...
What is there to research? If you didn't know that about Ghost/Kitty/Vision, you obviously don't really even know the characters that well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh so mister brilliant mind, you knew all that about Ghost huh?
Wow you should have just enlightened us within you mindless brilliance

Bentley
Anyways, I don't think anything conclusive has been said about who wins.

xmeat
vision wins by himself.

tkitna
I think IM would screw with Visions circuitry(is that even a word) somehow.

xmeat
Originally posted by tkitna
I think IM would screw with Visions circuitry(is that even a word) somehow. no vision would screw with iron mans like civil war.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.