Batman and The Punisher vs Captain America and Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fights on the rooftops of NYC at night. no prep.

Batman- No Man's Land Batsuit with electric suit taser, Nomex fabric, kevlar triple weave(around the insignia), nightvison(infrared imaging) in the cowl with emergency gas vents(as seen in HUSH), comm device, regular batarangs, poison-tipped batarangs, rope batarangs, grapple gun with jumplines, wall-penetrating dart and hook, concussion grenades, flashbangs, tear gas capsules and red smoke capsules.

The Punisher- Barrett M468 carbine(6.8mm), Mossberg pistol grip pump, silenced UZI, kevlar vest, comm device, rapple gear, survival knife and 4 frag grenades.

Nightwing- standard costume with kevlar around the chest, nightvision mask, fighting batons, grapple equipment, grenades, tear gas capsules, wing dings and razor wings.

Captain America(R.I.P, this is hypotherical of course)- Vibranium and steel alloy shield, duralumin lightweight, fire-resistant chainmail suit and a grapple hook.

Symmetric Chaos
Bruce and Frank for the win.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

I agree

braz
Originally posted by guy222
I agree

so im guessing yall think Pun>Nightwing..?

guy222
Originally posted by braz
so im guessing yall think Pun>Nightwing..?

My brother reads DC. I imagine NW can win against Frank

braz
Originally posted by guy222
My brother reads DC. I imagine NW can win against Frank

I agree, I mean hes damn good as far as physical capability goes, and he was trained by Batman who would own frank.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

co-signed

bigbran
Batman batf*cks the shit out of Nightwing, while Frank starts kicking Captain America's limp, very dead, cold corpse.

King KAM
Originally posted by bigbran
Batman batf*cks the shit out of Nightwing, while Frank starts kicking Captain America's limp, very dead, cold corpse. no expression sad

braz
Batman batf*cks the shit out of Nightwing, while Frank starts kicking Captain America's limp, very dead, cold corpse.

no expression

dude, like I said, this is before he died, or hypothetical(well duh).

and I think this fight would be alot closer than yall think. Nightwing IMO would beat Frank and Capt would be a perfect match for Bruce, although I still think Batman would win, it would take awhile, so theres a good chance NW could beat Punisher quick enough to help cap double team Batman ftw. idunno though.

StarsNeverFall7
Nightwing could easily slap Frank around or atleast hold off Batman while Cap takes him out, then its a Batman two on one...I see it almost strait down the middle with a slight nod to Cap and NW even with being outgunned in the gadget/gun department.

NiņoAraņa
Batman batf*cks the shit out of Nightwing, while Frank starts kicking Captain America's limp, very dead, cold corpse. Originally posted by King KAM
no expression sad agreed, not a very good joke BB sad

Redatom65
:goes back to 1993:

"So how about that lois lane! You think she still plays with Superman now that he's dead!"

*cricket* *cricket*

"Your the worst audience I've ever seen!"

ahhh happier times

guy222
Originally posted by Redatom65
:goes back to 1993:

"So how about that lois lane! You think she still plays with Superman now that he's dead!"

*cricket* *cricket*

"Your the worst audience I've ever seen!"

ahhh happier times

I was a lil Guy222 back in the day smile

jasonk3

braz
well, they did bring back Robin and Superman too

bigbran

Kento
Cap and Nightwing take this I believe. Frank gets beat by Dick and while Steve is fighting Bruce, Dick comes over and they beat Bruce.

bigbran
Originally posted by Kento
Frank gets beat by Dick, Dick comes over and they beat Bruce. laughing laughing laughing

Bruce beats Dick everyday of the week...

jasonk3
He's a comic book character...
no expression

lol..exactly

guy222
still team one

Endrict Nuul
Team 1 team workwith ease almost because they both have a radio and team 2 does not. Almost one sided prep was stacked.

starlock
I will take team two

Its time for Nightwing to surpass the Dark Knight, i think they can win this surprise

Sado22
Punisher faces NW or Cap?
well if its Cap, then you all should know that the first time they ran into each other Pun had Cap at his mercy and Cap knew it.

so the question becomes: can a man who could've killed Cap, shoot NW who is by no means BATMAN?

Batman and Pun for the win.

Metalmanx
Cap and Nightwing FTW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.