Captain america vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Who wins amongst these two heroes? May cap rest in peace

Faceman

Symmetric Chaos

Faceman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
11 What the f**k?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Faceman
What the f**k?

eek!

LordFear
ok keeping the spirit of stupidity alive here, I will say 5

Hercules
72!

Just throwing it out there! eek!

Ok 4...

Faceman
Let's start again, 196

Symmetric Chaos
Let's start again, 196

C3 . . . 303 . . . 11000011 . . . 195 (thats the right one)

Hercules

LordFear
damn we are ruining this guy's thread/

Faceman
Originally posted by LordFear
damn we are ruining this guy's thread/ He should have used the search... sad 193 i think?

guy222
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Who wins amongst these two heroes? May cap rest in peace

DD. Capt will return

TricksterPriest
192. lookaround

Soleran
new guys, have a heart?

Faceman
Originally posted by guy222
DD. Capt will return Why do you think DD, would beat Cap??? God bless you by the way.... smile

TricksterPriest
Soleran has a point. Ok. It's a hard fight to call. Where are they fighting? H2H? Weapons? Prep?

Hercules
Hes not that new.

Date Registered: Mar 6th, 2006

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
damn we are ruining this guy's thread/

This is true.

To get it back on topic I think Cap would win.

Faceman
Originally posted by Soleran
new guys, have a heart? Its called being lazy....Cap takes this...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Where are they fighting? H2H? Weapons? Prep?

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

To get it back on topic I think Cap would win.

I would agree with that, after one hell of a fight!

Soleran
Critics, ok well I say DD in a blind alleysmile

No way DD is beating Cap with his shield, none.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soleran
Critics, ok well I say DD in a blind alleysmile

No need to make fun of the man's disability mad

stick out tongue

Soljer
Been done.

Also, unless this is Cap AFTER being shot repeatedly, Steve Rogers wins the majority.

guy222
Why do you think DD, would beat Cap??? God bless you by the way.... smile

Good evening, my friend smile He's quick, fast and agile. He beats Capt. Both legends. IMO, Matt wins

King KAM
Good evening, my friend smile He's quick, fast and agile. He beats Capt. Both legends. IMO, Matt wins capt was all those things..... *cries*

Faceman
Good evening, my friend smile He's quick, fast and agile. He beats Capt. Both legends. IMO, Matt wins So is Cap my friend. Again God bless you. smile

guy222
So is Cap my friend. Again God bless you. smile

I agree. They should not have killed Capt. God bless u also. U be safe this upcoming week smile

Badabing
Captain America wins.

http://captain-america.us/articles/captain_america.jpg

Daredevil1
Cap wins 6/10.

jrodslam
DD 6/10.

King KAM
Originally posted by jrodslam
DD 6/10. *doesnt even have the strength to argue him...*

jrodslam
Originally posted by King KAM
*doesnt even have the strength to argue him...*

Works for me.big grin

long pig
Physically, they are pretty equal with DD being slightly faster & more agile and Cap being a tad bit stronger and he's got more endurance.

Skill-wise, like it or not, DD is a better more well rounded conventional fighter mixed in with not-so-conventional exotic mystical combat training that, again, like-it-or-not, Cap won't know how to deal with.

That shield won't ever, ever, ever, ever hit DD. It won't happen, it can't happen...DD will know where it's at at all times. He'll have a better idea about where it'll be next than Cap himself will.

The fight would go on for a while seeing Cap throwing, and continually missing DD with his shield. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the shield ended up in DD's hands.

If it does, DD murders Cap. If Cap plays smart and decides not to use the shield for anything but defense, it's a stalemate.

jrodslam
^
I can live with a stalemate LP. Good to see ya man.big grin

xmeat
cap is also faster

jrodslam
Originally posted by xmeat
cap is also faster

In running speed.

long pig
It's only a stalemate because that bastard cap doesn't tire, otherwise, there'd be a new american hero with horns, a sheild and handicap parking.

long pig
Originally posted by xmeat
cap is also faster
In his bio, sure.

Comics? Not so much.

The Fighter
To even the ground, Captain America and Daredevil would dumb their weapons, Captain America would close his eyes, and they would fight an respectful duel to one of them realized the other one was his superior in inner peace, and start seeking improvementsmile

Daredevil1
IIRC DD stated in running Cap is faster.

IMO DD is more agile. Reflex speed pretty close.

DD is the better pressure-point fighter and has better anticipation skills due to the radar/super-senses.

But Cap's stats are better backed with his own A-list hand to hand combat abilities.

jrodslam
It will always be a good fight between the two. I always see DD as the more skilled/technical fighter. More finese as to where Cap is still skilled but more of a pounder and not quite s graceful and fluent as DD. Just my opinioin. Every now and then, i always go back and read the first 4 issues of the New Avengers. You can see the difference in style between the two. I love it and one of my favorites to read.

snoopdogg
Have these two ever battled?

braz
ya know, I used to think Daredevil would take this logically because of his radar sense, and thus, he'd always be one step ahead of Capt as far as taking hits goes & countering, but Caps got enhanced reflexes and I dont think DD would be used to that, not to mention, hes stronger, more skilled IMO and a much better tactician. and he doesnt have to use the shield because duh, we know DD will dodge it, hes deflected bullets with his billy club for God's sake, but i think Cap takes him h2h. SSS ftw. and >radar sense IMO. Capt 6/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Have these two ever battled?

A few times. Obviously someone wasnt in their right mind at the time, but theyve had about 3 scuffles.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
ya know, I used to think Daredevil would take this logically because of his radar sense, and thus, he'd always be one step ahead of Capt as far as taking hits goes & countering, but Caps got enhanced reflexes and I dont think DD would be used to that, not to mention, hes stronger, more skilled IMO and a much better tactician. and he doesnt have to use the shield because duh, we know DD will dodge it, hes deflected bullets with his billy club for God's sake, but i think Cap takes him h2h. SSS ftw. and >radar sense IMO. Capt 6/10

I hear ya braz. EventhoughCaps got enhanced reflexes, i stil think DD's reflexes and reaction time is better than his. I mean due to his senses, his reflexes/reaction time is on Spiderman level. As far as better tactician goes, im not sure. Could go either way.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
A few times. Obviously someone wasnt in their right mind at the time, but theyve had about 3 scuffles. What's the records between the two?

That's what I don't like about comic fights. They have two popular characters fight but there is never no clear winner hardly at all. That's because they don't want to tarnish a characters credibilty I guess but still.

marvelprince
Originally posted by long pig
Physically, they are pretty equal with DD being slightly faster & more agile and Cap being a tad bit stronger and he's got more endurance.

Skill-wise, like it or not, DD is a better more well rounded conventional fighter mixed in with not-so-conventional exotic mystical combat training that, again, like-it-or-not, Cap won't know how to deal with.

That shield won't ever, ever, ever, ever hit DD. It won't happen, it can't happen...DD will know where it's at at all times. He'll have a better idea about where it'll be next than Cap himself will.

The fight would go on for a while seeing Cap throwing, and continually missing DD with his shield. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the shield ended up in DD's hands.

If it does, DD murders Cap. If Cap plays smart and decides not to use the shield for anything but defense, it's a stalemate.

I pretty much agree with this expect that I think Cap is faster. Not by much, but he is faster. DD is more agile though.

The clincher for me though is that Cap is more durable than Matt plus he has more stamina. They would be pretty evenly matched at the get go but as the fight wears on Cap would outlast Daredevil. Captain America 6/10

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
What's the records between the two?

That's what I don't like about comic fights. They have two popular characters fight but there is never no clear winner hardly at all. That's because they don't want to tarnish a characters credibilty I guess but still.

Cap pounded DD once ko'd him.

Cap had a slight advantage in the end of another fight, but DD wasnt really fighting back, Just merely trying to talk/slap some sense back into him.

Another fight ended pretty much in a stalemate.

Oh, and 1 more where DD beat Cap.

godking

If it does, DD murders Cap. If Cap plays smart and decides not to use the shield for anything but defense, it's a stalemate. DD is more agile Captain America trumps him in everything esle physically.

Captain America has almost always gotten the better of DD when they fought.

King KAM
since cap isnt dead ill break this fight down....

its pointless for me and J-rod to argue in this thread because we have already debated this topic with one another too great lengths, he knowing more bout DD me knowing more bout the cap, yet both of us never seeing eye-to-eye in this debate.

Captain America is superior or equal to DD in every department, and Im even going to go out on a limb and say that at the least cap is his equal in agility.

People who dont read cap must not know how the man bounces around like he's friggin spiderman in an uncle sam costume. Captain America is very agile, and i dont feel like DD has ever shown to be more, simply that DD might use it a little more, but thats only because he needs too more.

In strength...cap benches in excess of 2200 pounds, DD probly around 850. Cap is not only stronger in the gym, but the man hits like a fuccin mac truck.

In speed...cap is quicker and faster.... faster is undeniable...we all know DD isnt nearly the sprinter captain america is. Now in quickness its strange because we are talking about 2 different types of quickness. Daredevils quickness coming in a large part due to his radar system, he knows where all projectiles are coming from, and this allows him to dodge them better.Now i am not saying that this is the only reason he is so fast in the least bit but it is a part of it. Daredevil is quick...but cap is just a few notches ahead, nothing escapes his vision and he dodges bullets and dissapears from peoples eyesight, on a constant basis.

Skill wise, Some people prefer Daredevils flashy ninjitsu to caps straight forward western techniques. To me its more of a pick your poison kind of deal. Some people would like to argue that because DDs martial arts are more exotic that they are more effective, I dont beleive or agree in this, but when it comes to skill they are both about what-and-what either way you look at it.

I give this fight to the cap for the large Majority because I simply dont see anything DD can do that he cant, but there is alot of things Cap can do that DD cant.

Faceman
since cap isnt dead ill break this fight down....

its pointless for me and J-rod to argue in this thread because we have already debated this topic with one another too great lengths, he knowing more bout DD me knowing more bout the cap, yet both of us never seeing eye-to-eye in this debate.

Captain America is superior or equal to DD in every department, and Im even going to go out on a limb and say that at the least cap is his equal in agility.

People who dont read cap must not know how the man bounces around like he's friggin spiderman in an uncle sam costume. Captain America is very agile, and i dont feel like DD has ever shown to be more, simply that DD might use it a little more, but thats only because he needs too more.

In strength...cap benches in excess of 2200 pounds, DD probly around 850. Cap is not only stronger in the gym, but the man hits like a fuccin mac truck.

In speed...cap is quicker and faster.... faster is undeniable...we all know DD isnt nearly the sprinter captain america is. Now in quickness its strange because we are talking about 2 different types of quickness. Daredevils quickness coming in a large part due to his radar system, he knows where all projectiles are coming from, and this allows him to dodge them better.Now i am not saying that this is the only reason he is so fast in the least bit but it is a part of it. Daredevil is quick...but cap is just a few notches ahead, nothing escapes his vision and he dodges bullets and dissapears from peoples eyesight, on a constant basis.

Skill wise, Some people prefer Daredevils flashy ninjitsu to caps straight forward western techniques. To me its more of a pick your poison kind of deal. Some people would like to argue that because DDs martial arts are more exotic that they are more effective, I dont beleive or agree in this, but when it comes to skill they are both about what-and-what either way you look at it.

I give this fight to the cap for the large Majority because I simply dont see anything DD can do that he cant, but there is alot of things Cap can do that DD cant. I agree Cap 5.5-6/ 10 because of the stamina, but you failed to mention some of DD'S feats. The radar sense, also I've seen DD know when a fighter is about to throw a blow, just by hearing his opponents interior joints moving to throw a blow. Thus he knows where and when the strike is coming before hand....

King KAM
I agree Cap 5.5-6/ 10 because of the stamina, but you failed to mention some of DD'S feats. The radar sense, also I've seen DD know when a fighter is about to throw a blow, just by hearing his opponents interior joints moving to throw a blow. Thus he knows where and when the strike is coming before hand.... ive also seen cap know he was being attacked from behind by sensing the shift in the air patterns.

if you want to go crazy feats we can, but it wont change the fact that, DD cant keep up with caps work load and cap is a good deal stronger.

For DD to win 5 he would have to finish the cap...and hes not finishing Captain America. he does have what it takes in terms of arsenal and such, but in actually landing it on captain america...well thats just not happening.

cap wins this fight...i dont feel the need to do a fraction because it makes things seem like maybe DD would win. He could win, but he wont, cap is better.

Faceman
Hey any street level or bit higher guy that can defend himself from blow's from the Hulk , has my respect...

King KAM
Hey any street level or bit higher guy that can defend himself from blow's from the Hulk , has my respect... caps been punched by the Hulk, Thor, Loki, Terrax, Wolverine(lol), Hercules, and many other class 100 characters, the mans chin was made of fuggin dolemite.

long pig
KAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King KAM
KAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you damn right, you think they kill off both my idols and i wouldnt be back to raise some hell???

how ya been old man???

and stop debating against the cap....I dont go to your strange threads and rain on your little parade...i heard his new miniseries was good... i plan to begin reading it tonight.

long pig
you damn right, you think they kill off both my idols and i wouldnt be back to raise some hell???

how ya been old man???

and stop debating against the cap....I dont go to your strange threads and rain on your little parade...i heard his new miniseries was good... i plan to begin reading it tonight.
For you? I guess I can lay off the american badass.

Cap wins!

If you'd ever get back on DC++, there's a guy who can upload you the entire bendis & miller run in like 30 minutes. You'd like it a lot.

Dude, you know he's not dead.

Soljer
Looks like Kam pretty much has it covered....

He may exaggerate a little bit, but his explanations are right on the money. Cap's just as skilled, if not moreso (even if his moves are 'less fancy'). He's faster, stronger, tougher, has greater endurance...

Cap'll take the majority.

Skeets
Kam is alive?

King KAM
For you? I guess I can lay off the american badass.

Cap wins!

If you'd ever get back on DC++, there's a guy who can upload you the entire bendis & miller run in like 30 minutes. You'd like it a lot.

Dude, you know he's not dead. im still on dc++

and the bendis miller run of what????

and i HOPE he isnt dead....man... i ****ing cried...i love that man....seriously.. I have done 3 finals on him for my college career earning As on all of them.

King KAM
Originally posted by Skeets
Kam is alive? barely.....

Skeets
barely.....
You know Cap isn't dead.
Even if he is,he'll be back.....Jesus style.

bigbran
You know Cap isn't dead.
Even if he is,he'll be back.Jesus style. Or Captain Mar-Vell style... about 20+ years later... shifty

Skeets
Originally posted by bigbran
Or Captain Mar-Vell style... about 20+ years later... shifty
Ain't that just a cyborg?

bigbran
Ain't that just a cyborg? If that's true... then Capt won't return for a verrrrrrrrry long time... shifty

King KAM
You know Cap isn't dead.
Even if he is,he'll be back.....Jesus style. im not too sure man... i think this one might be for good...or a long while...Originally posted by bigbran
Or Captain Mar-Vell style... about 20+ years later... shifty mar-vell was never the cap, and had a cool successor...Originally posted by Skeets
Ain't that just a cyborg? nope its just a weird future marvell i beleiveOriginally posted by bigbran
If that's true... then Capt won't return for a verrrrrrrrry long time... shifty why must you torture me so???

Skeets
Really? I thought that Mar-vell was just a clone,you know like the Thor one.

bigbran
Really? I thought that Mar-vell was just a clone,you know like the Thor one. No, he got plucked from the past...
Before he died.

Capt's death wasn't even dramatic, it was just the effect of the death... it wasn't written that great for what they did to the company...

What were his last words anyway?
"Ghaaa"?

SpunkySmurph
Really? I thought that Mar-vell was just a clone,you know like the Thor one.

Nah.

Mar-vell, pre-death (but still with cancer) jumped forwards in time, to present, civil war era.

Skeets
No, he got plucked from the past...
Before he died.

Capt's death wasn't even dramatic, it was just the effect of the death... it wasn't written that great for what they did to the company...

"Ghaaa"?
Now that's just dumb! what book did that happen in?The Mar-vell thing that is.

I think Steve Rogers is dead,but not captain America.

What if Steve becomes like uncle Sam from DC...steeks

bigbran
Now that's just dumb! what book did that happen in?

I think Steve Rogers is dead,but not captain America.

What if Steve becomes like uncle Sam from DC...steeks The Return...

I think Frank will don the mask...

He won't...

Although... they might have to have his own series in hell... *ahem* in Death's place...
He'll be pawning the shit out of Hitler...

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
CW: The Return

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_000.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_001.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_002.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_003.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_004.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_005.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_006.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_007.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_008.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_009.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_010.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_011.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_012.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_013.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_014.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_015.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_016.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_017.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_018.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_019.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_020.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_021.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_022.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_023.jpg
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_024.jpg

long pig
im still on dc++

and the bendis miller run of what????

and i HOPE he isnt dead....man... i ****ing cried...i love that man....seriously.. I have done 3 finals on him for my college career earning As on all of them.
Still on DC? What's your name?

Go to comicheavens.no-ip.com and say whadup and I'll try to get you in Watchtower if I can.

King KAM
No, he got plucked from the past...
Before he died.

"Ghaaa"? nope his last words were to Sharon.

"sharon...so pretty...you...take my breath..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.