HeMan vs Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Could the Master of the Universe along with Greyskull's full power take down Strange?
I figure since He-man hands Skeletor who is a pretty good wizard his ass everyday. Could he take down Strange?

TricksterPriest
Nope. He doesn't have a prayer in hell. whistle

LordFear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

hey hey hey
ok well just was wondering on that one.
I have no idea on this one cuz Heman no pretty bad ass

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think theres a damn thing HeMan could do even with that kind of boost.

Hercules

You may regret saying that when Darth, Digi and AdamPOE see this thread... shifty

LordFear
incidentally, has the comix ever depicted Greyskull's full abilities or full powers?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Could the Master of the Universe along with Greyskull's full power take down Strange?
I figure since He-man hands Skeletor who is a pretty good wizard his ass everyday. Could he take down Strange?

Strange is in trouble. DS cannot beat a cartoon loved by kids. I am one of those kids. He-Man>DS

TricksterPriest
hey hey hey
ok well just was wondering on that one.
I have no idea on this one cuz Heman no pretty bad ass

Oh I agree. It's just that he's ludicrously outclassed in this fight. nosweat Check Strange's respect thread. As Long Pig says (THE expert on Dr. Strange): "Baring PIS, Strange should never lose to anyone under Thanos level."

Even Digi and Darth aren't gonna argue he can beat Doc Strange.

LordFear
Oh I agree. It's just that he's ludicrously outclassed in this fight. nosweat Check Strange's respect thread. As Long Pig says (THE expert on Dr. Strange): "Baring PIS, Strange should never lose to anyone under Thanos level."

Even Digi and Darth aren't gonna argue he can beat Doc Strange.

not trying to undermine you here bud but WITH THE FULL POWER OF GREYSKULL along with his might ? I dunno its not that ludicrous to me but I get your point

TricksterPriest
Full power of Greyskull is nothing to someone who beats down Skyfathers, blows up planets, stops time, manhandles almost every hero on earth, can resurrect himself, beats down abstracts on occasion and is the most powerful magic user in Marvel. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Full power of Greyskull is nothing to someone who beats down Skyfathers, blows up planets, stops time, manhandles almost every hero on earth, can resurrect himself, beats down abstracts on occasion and is the most powerful magic user in Marvel. stick out tongue I don't know about that. erm Greyskull is a plot device in and of itself.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I don't know about that. erm Greyskull is a plot device in and of itself.

BATTLE OF THE LIVING PLOT DEVICES

Mider999
ignore trickster priest he thinks strange can take out abstracts with out the usiage of PIS

TricksterPriest
It's seriously powerful enough to give He-Man a shot against Strange? What the f**k?

Darth Macabre
It's seriously powerful enough to give He-Man a shot against Strange? What the f**k? It's like...the energy left over from the big bang.

Edit: depending on what medium you use (ie: show, toys, comics, etc.)

TricksterPriest
I'm a little skeptical, to say the least. nosweat Scans?

LordFear
Greyskull's power is being downgraded in here and I don't know why

Symmetric Chaos
Greyskull's power is being downgraded in here and I don't know why

Strange has held his own against Death and ShumaGorath.

Hercules
I'm a little skeptical, to say the least. nosweat Scans?

This is why we need Digi and Darth and Adam, Grayskull is a living plot device, He Man's strength alone seems to be a plot device.

I don't think Strange is having it as easy as you seem to think but I don't know enough about the Power of Grayskull to debate it, they however do...

DigiMark007
Well.

No, I'm not about to say He-Man would win. I'm all about informing people about He-Man, not playing "irrational fanboy."

There's, well, I'm not sure what kind of magical resistence HM has, despite his dealing with Skeletor. He-Man's sword has absorbed loads of energy, he can obviously be lots stronger than Strange, and his reflexes are on par with anything Strange can dish out.

The problem comes from mobility. Despite some mediocre energy output from HM, Strange can sit back and take shots....so if he's smart he wins every time, even ignoring his more exotic tricks (stopping time, etc.)

But He-Man might fare better than many herald-types just because he's better equipped to deal with Strange's output of energy and magic.

P.S. As for those scans, check out the respect thread....I don't really feel like reposting them right now.

long pig
I have a lot of respect for He-Man, I actually think he would put up a damn good fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. strange Couldn't beat the sorceress if she were to tap the full might of greyskull. the reason skeletor wants it is becuz it houses like all the magical secrets of the universe and who ever uses it to it's fullest would be the God of the Universe. Giving Heman the full power of grey skull is over kill. That would be like Giving thor the power of Every magical skyfather in the universe. OVERKILL. He man wins.

long pig
Even without extra power he'd do well was my point.

But, when has the Sorceress ever been that powerful? I know of most of her biggest feats and she gave He-Man his powers and all, but.....she's no cosmic god. Her biggest claim to fame was having limitless energies to rely on, but so does a certain Doctor.

I might not know what I'm talking about, though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig

But, when has the Sorceress ever been that powerful? I know of most of her biggest feats and she gave He-Man his powers and all, but.....she's no cosmic god. Her biggest claim to fame was having limitless energies to rely on, but so does a certain Doctor.

The sorceress doesn't tap the limitless might of grey skull. She just protects it. But one episode of Heman did clearly show that if skeletor where to get the secrets, he could rule the universe.

long pig
Ah, ok.

Still.........
Strange could probably rule that universe himself with what he has in a few of his mansion rooms.
A quick spell had enough umph to shake or shape a universe.
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6921/shake25xl.th.jpg

TricksterPriest
Wait. LP, can Strange actually lose this one? blink

long pig
Wait. LP, can Strange actually lose this one? blink
Possibly. HM is a bit like Thor in the fact that Magic has a way of NOT working on him like it does other people.

Strange can't fight HM like he'd fight someone like the Hulk or he'd get chopped in half.

TricksterPriest
Can Strange figure out He-man's magic immunity before he gets killed? Or does his having that give a free shot at taking Strange out easily.

guy222
Can Strange figure out He-man's magic immunity before he gets killed? Or does his having that give a free shot at taking Strange out easily.

Off topic, who gonna win the NCCA Tourney.
On topic, He-Man smile

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dr. strange Couldn't beat the sorceress if she were to tap the full might of greyskull. the reason skeletor wants it is becuz it houses like all the magical secrets of the universe and who ever uses it to it's fullest would be the God of the Universe. Giving Heman the full power of grey skull is over kill. That would be like Giving thor the power of Every magical skyfather in the universe. OVERKILL. He man wins.

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The sorceress doesn't tap the limitless might of grey skull. She just protects it. But one episode of Heman did clearly show that if skeletor where to get the secrets, he could rule the universe.

The Sorceress is a goddess, and protector of the greatest power in the Universe.

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/neca1_1935_1675613

long pig
In her universe.

Honestly, when has she done ANYTHING that says "Hey, looka me, I'm friggin' powerful!"? She turns into a bird and flies around screaming at inanimate objects.

Darth Macabre
She turns into a bird and flies around screaming at inanimate objects. Don't we all? Don't we all... shifty

long pig
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Don't we all? Don't we all... shifty
Indeed we do. Turning into a bird is too much work, so to save me the trouble when I transform, I turn into a pedophile. It's basically just me driving an ice cream truck.

LordFear
Indeed we do. Turning into a bird is too much work, so to save me the trouble when I transform, I turn into a pedophile. It's basically just me driving an ice cream truck.

TMI don't you think there my friend?

StarsNeverFall7
TMI?? God no man! He must love his job! Wouldn't you love that job?

TricksterPriest
TMI don't you think there my friend?

laughing I think I'm the only one who gets the joke if he's making the reference I think he is. Am I right LP, or should I say, 'Billy Kincaid?' laughing

LordFear
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
TMI?? God no man! He must love his job! Wouldn't you love that job?

Sorry but luring little children to my ice cream truck unsuspectally to either take a peak or a quick fondle is not my thing

complexbrother
He-man has a shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.