Teh Uber 3v3 round One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Teh Uber Marvel Team up vs. Teh Uber DC team up.

Classic Thor
Dr. Strange
Current Upgraded Surfer

vs.

Orion
Current ION (Depowered)
Firestorm Elemental

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Teh Uber Marvel Team up vs. Teh Uber DC team up.

Classic Thor
Dr. Strange
Current Upgraded Surfer

vs.

Orion
Current ION (Depowered)
Firestorm Elemental Spite thread.

I really don't even feel like arguing about it, so I won't, just that this is MASSIVE spite, and you, I, and James Bond all know it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
BIg bran, your hard on for me is becoming annoying. Your a fool if you think this is a spite thread. Unless you think it's spite against DC. becuz Dr. Strange has the greatest feats of everyone on the page. Now go kiss a firehydrant. One in the city where many many dogs piss on it. you did see the part where I said Depowered ION. You know they guy who isn't nearly as powerful as he was when he first came out as ION. Maybe you should pick the book up before sticking your foot in your mouth.

long pig
His hard on for you makes me jealous. mad

masterbruce
So you gave Marvel the best Magic User yet no magiks on DC? spite

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
His hard on for you makes me jealous. mad

You like Hard ons too? You can have his. He's not cute to me.

TricksterPriest
It's not spite. I'm just not sure Ion is equal to Dr. Strange.

long pig
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You like Hard ons too? You can have his. He's not cute to me.
It's all about the ass, baby, and he's got an apple bottem that makes me... droolio...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by long pig
It's all about the ass, baby, and he's got an apple bottem that makes me... droolio...

UUUG. Ass is disgusting.

long pig
Not his. Getting a glimpse of his uber-ass is like a mix between seeing jesus and winning the lottery all at once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.