King Pin and Bullseye versus Dare Devil and Night Wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Who wins?

Team Two

jrodslam
Questions.

Is this pure h2h? And if so, Nightwing better hope he doesnt have to fight Kingpin.

Im leaning more towards team 2, but only slightly.

masterbruce
Originally posted by jrodslam
Questions.

Is this pure h2h? And if so, Nightwing better hope he doesnt have to fight Kingpin.

Im leaning more towards team 2, but only slightly.

everyone has their usual gear.

jrodslam
Originally posted by masterbruce
everyone has their usual gear.

Ok. Well if Nightwing was gonna go fight Fisk, would he bother to use any weapons? Most likely, hed underestimate KP and get his ass beat like 95% of the people who first fight him.

Having NW/Bats in matches are kinda hard to call due to wondering what kinda gadgets theyd use.

Im still leaning slightly towards DD and NW, but im not to sure.

long pig
How the hell does KP not have Super Strength? The bastard has ripped people litterally in half, thrown cars, punched down walls, crushed guns into small balls with his hands.....

Just say he's on 'roids or something.

grey fox
KP And BE 6/10.

Bullseye paralyses NW and then helps KP take down DD

marvelprince
Ok. Well if Nightwing was gonna go fight Fisk, would he bother to use any weapons? Most likely, hed underestimate KP and get his ass beat like 95% of the people who first fight him.

Having NW/Bats in matches are kinda hard to call due to wondering what kinda gadgets theyd use.

Im still leaning slightly towards DD and NW, but im not to sure.

I don't think so. Ever since Blockbuster Nightwing has known not to underestimate opponents. If anything he'll be impressed with Fisk's speed but it won't be to the point where he underestimates him so much that he loses. I say team 2 ftw.

jrodslam
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't think so. Ever since Blockbuster Nightwing has known not to underestimate opponents. If anything he'll be impressed with Fisk's speed but it won't be to the point where he underestimates him so much that he loses. I say team 2 ftw.

To be fair, Blockbuster doesnt look like Kingpin instature. Kinpin looks like some fat outtashape guy inwhich BB does not. It much easier to underestimate KP than BB. Not only would Fisk be faster than NW thought, but hes also well trained and skilled. I think it could really go either way. Hell, Bats couldnt even beat him.

NiņoAraņa
i think team 1 6/10 at least

marvelprince
To be fair, Blockbuster doesnt look like Kingpin instature. Kinpin looks like some fat outtashape guy inwhich BB does not. It much easier to underestimate KP than BB. Not only would Fisk be faster than NW thought, but hes also well trained and skilled. I think it could really go either way. Hell, Bats couldnt even beat him.

I agree that Fisk would be easier to underestimate but I was just pointing out that its not in character for Nightwing to underestimate opponents as he doesn't do it with his opponents. Same goes for Batman. Not to mention that Nightwing is packing all of his gear (gases, tasers, cords, etc). He's not losing to Fisk. Not a easy win but Nightwing takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.