Ryu hyabusa vs Joe musashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Takes place in some deserted village and both of them are ready for the fight thats is coming.

Joe Musashi all the way unless of course you can prove me wrong

TricksterPriest
I'm with you. thumb up Let's see Hayabusa take down the original video game ninja. wink

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Kazenji
Takes place in some deserted village and both of them are ready for the fight thats is coming.

Joe Musashi all the way unless of course you can prove me wrong Sure can Musashi survive an Extinction Slash? I don't think so. Oh, and Ryu can be resurrected 3 times in battle with Talismans of Rebirth.

Superboy Prime
So...what has/can Musashi do?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
So...what has/can Musashi do? Similar things a hayabusa, it's either a stalemate or if this is the new version of Joe, than he wins.

StyleTime
I don't know much about Joe. Is he any better than Hotsuma? If not, Hayabusa should take it although Shinobi will put up a fight mainly because Shinobi always seemed a little faster than Ryu.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Sure can Musashi survive an Extinction Slash? I don't think so. Oh, and Ryu can be resurrected 3 times in battle with Talismans of Rebirth.

Yea well joe has better ninjitsu magic then Ryu from what i've seen on wikipedia

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Similar things a hayabusa, it's either a stalemate or if this is the new version of Joe, than he wins.

New version of joe confused

I only know of one

Similar things a hayabusa, it's either a stalemate or if this is the new version of Joe, than he wins.

I think Joe is better then hotsuma mainly because with hotsuma he has to keep killing since he has that sword that eats his soul

Emperor Ashtar

New version of joe confused

I only know of one

The one in nightshade

Cloud_VII
Yea well joe has better ninjitsu magic then Ryu from what i've seen on wikipediaI don't see how it's technically better. Ryu's magic can be upraded more than once, and it kills most enemies on contact. Also, Ryu has chi/ki attacks and can channel his spiritual energy into his weapons. Secondly, he can use Explosive arrows/APFSDS cores which are very deadly, not to mention his insanely overpowered weapons.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't see how it's technically better. Ryu's magic can be upraded more than once, and it kills most enemies on contact. Also, Ryu has chi/ki attacks and can channel his spiritual energy into his weapons. Secondly, he can use Explosive arrows/APFSDS cores which are very deadly, not to mention his insanely overpowered weapons.
But are his weapons specifyed in this match?

Cloud_VII
But are his weapons specifyed in this match? Well if you were to weaken one character by not giving him/her his/her strongest weapon, then it's just one of those threads that tries to get Character A to beat Character B by weakening Character B.

StyleTime
The one in nightshade
The Shinobi in Nightshade is female.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Shinobi in Nightshade is female. That would be the one that would have sex with Hayabusa.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
The Shinobi in Nightshade is female.
:messedigh:: I know hibana is a girl, but, you can select Joe Musahsi and hatsumi as well.

Cloud_VII
:messedigh:: I know hibana is a girl, but, you can select Joe Musahsi and hatsumi as well. Who's Hatsumi? 313

Emperor Ashtar
Who's Hatsumi? 313
Hatsuma, I'm not fluent in japanese you know. rolling on floor laughing

Cloud_VII
Hatsuma, I'm not fluent in japanese you know. rolling on floor laughing Oh. sick

StyleTime
:messedigh:: I know hibana is a girl, but, you can select Joe Musahsi and hatsumi as well.
My bad. I assumed you meant the main character. I forgot you can unlock the other Shinobi.

Cloud_VII
Hatsumi sick

Kazenji

yea well this match is about joe musashi as in the shinobi games which had him not Hotsuma or that one from nightshade just Joe

Emperor Ashtar
If it's the oriiginal joe, than it's a stalemate.

Kazenji
What do you mean the "original Joe" there was only one

Emperor Ashtar
I'm simply stating which version were using, because Joe Musashi is very different in Shinobi and Nightshade.

Kazenji
Is joe even in nightshade ?

Emperor Ashtar
Is joe even in nightshade ?

Yeah, as a secret character.

Kazenji
Well were using Joe Musashi simple as that....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.