Man burns genitals in 'Jackass' stunt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funkadelic
From Yahoo NEWS
Attempts to do a movie stunt landed one man in the hospital with burned genitals and another facing criminal charges. The men were trying to do a stunt from one of the "Jackass" movies, in which a character lights his genitals on fire.

Jared W. Anderson, 20, suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals, according to the criminal complaint. Randell D. Peterson, 43, who sprayed lighter fluid on Anderson and lit him on fire, was charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment Tuesday in Eau Claire County Court.

Witnesses told police that Anderson, who was drunk, volunteered to do the stunt Sunday after watching the movie, the complaint said.

According to the complaint:

Anderson pulled down his pants and let Peterson spray him with lighter fluid. When the fire didn't catch, Peterson sprayed more lighter fluid on Anderson, splashing some on his clothing. He tried again to light the fire, catching Anderson's genitals, hands and clothes.

Anderson ran into the bathroom, jumped into the tub and put the flames out. Other guests took him to Luther Hospital, and eventually he was treated at the Regions Hospital Burn Unit in St. Paul, Minn., for second-degree burns.

Anderson told police who were called to the hospital that he didn't want anyone to get in trouble because of the stunt.

Peterson was freed on a $2,000 signature bond. He has a hearing scheduled April 16. If convicted, he faces up to 10 years in prison.

Fishy
Heard the story already, bunch of idiots... I don't think the guy that set him on fire should go to jail, at least not alone...

JacopeX
Why the hell do they do stunts like this? To prove themselves as Professionals or these kind of things?

Seriously, these people have the common sence of an ant.

lord xyz
Originally posted by JacopeX
Why the hell do they do stunts like this? To prove themselves as Professionals or these kind of things?

Seriously, these people have the common sence of an ant. They thought it would be funny.

And it is. smile

Magee
The American legal system is so thick its not even funny. This man willingly allowed another person to spray lighter fluid on his balls and light it, unless he has a mental age of 5 surely he would have known what would happen. So I ask why the man who done this is facing a possible 10 years in prison?

Fishy
Originally posted by Magee
The American legal system is so thick its not even funny. This man willingly allowed another person to spray lighter fluid on his balls and light it, unless he has a mental age of 5 surely he would have known what would happen. So I ask why the man who done this is facing a possible 10 years in prison?

Well that he could be facing that is of course completely different then actually getting it. The second he gets charged with a crime and the DA wants to lock him up for ten years, then you could be talking about a ****ed up justice system.

FeceMan
Title needs to be changed to "Man Diminishes Capacity for His Genes to Spread, Does World a Favor."

King Nothing
It's all an adrenaline rush to them. I bet life wont be too fun with inadequate balls.

Dumb @$$e$.

No one should be sent to jail, it's his own fault his nads were set a blaze.

WrathfulDwarf
I can't tell what is more stupid. The incident, or the 43 year old guy doing dumbass actions like some 11 year old child.

Alpha Centauri
Or slice cheese with it.

I mean, or it being news.

-AC

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by FeceMan
Title needs to be changed to "Man Diminishes Capacity for His Genes to Spread, Does World a Favor."

Well put.

Alliance
Is this the ressurection of social selection? If your stupid...burn off your balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.