Pre-retcon Beyonder vs the Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Simply because it has to be done, to adjust the balance once again.

Utrigita
Are we talking todays LT ore 84 LT in my eyes it makes a difference

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Simply because it has to be done, to adjust the balance once again.

U would do this smile

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by guy222
U would do this smile
Seriously you're getting on my nerves fanboi.

xmeat
Seriously you're getting on my nerves fanboi. interseting

Batman-Prime

Guy222 is cool, don't be rude.

Symmetric Chaos

GTFO

nvrbeenwthagirl
The LT is beyond even the pre retconned beyonder. There is NOTHING THE preretconned beyonder could do that the LT cannot undo.

King Kandy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The LT is beyond even the pre retconned beyonder. There is NOTHING THE preretconned beyonder could do that the LT cannot undo.
In secret wars, LT was quaking in fear of the Beyonder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
In secret wars, LT was quaking in fear of the Beyonder.

Use ur brain and think for a moment. That was a weaker depiction of the LT. now think about the LT of Today. The one post retconned beyonder. Is not the LT everything that the beyonder was? And more? It took the heart of the universe to beat the LT and nothing in marvel has ever been that strong before. Not even the beyonder.

King Kandy
Use ur brain and think for a moment. That was a weaker depiction of the LT. now think about the LT of Today. The one post retconned beyonder. Is not the LT everything that the beyonder was? And more? It took the heart of the universe to beat the LT and nothing in marvel has ever been that strong before. Not even the beyonder.
Weren't you the one, who was supporting the HOTU is only one universe theory? Because if you believe that the Beyonder is certainly stronger then THOTU.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Weren't you the one, who was supporting the HOTU is only one universe theory? Because if you believe that the Beyonder is certainly stronger then THOTU.
Actually you have me confused. I think the heart of the universe is a power source. It is more powerful than one universe. But never the less part of a universe. It may be too complicated for you to understand. As I said, the beyonder had limits to his power. The Heart of the universe had no limit to it's power, but only to it's scope.

Nikkolas
Do we need to show the scans of every cosmic (including LT) cowering in fear of Pre-Retcon Molecule Man? The guy who was SECOND to PR Beyonder in power?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nikkolas
He makes a good point.

DC fans pwned yet again by basic logic.

Are you stupid or what? YOu dont' even know what ur talking about. LMAO.

Nikkolas
You're right.

I've only looked at everything in the PR Beyonder Respect Thread.

I have no clue what he's capable of.

You win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're right.

I've only looked at everything in the PR Beyonder Respect Thread.

I have no clue what he's capable of.

You win.

Then you are also aware that the Classic Beyonder used a huge portion of his power to kill death. He was not infinite in power. and someone had to willingly give up thier life for the beyonder to bring her back. The LT could kill death and bring her back with ease. I think you should try reading marvel if your going to be a marvel comics fan.

King Kandy
The LT could kill death and bring her back with ease.
Yeah... too bad it was Multi-Death that Beyonder erased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah... too bad it was Multi-Death that Beyonder erased.

DID it say multi-death in the panel? No it ****ing didn't. It was just death. and it wouldn't matter if it was oblivion. The LT can destroy and recreate abstracts with a snap of a finger, now matter how powerful the abstracts.

King Kandy
DID it say multi-death in the panel? No it ****ing didn't. It was just death. and it wouldn't matter if it was oblivion. The LT can destroy and recreate abstracts with a snap of a finger, now matter how powerful the abstracts.
Unproven... How do you kill Oblivion, anyway?

Nikkolas
Okay.

I admit when I'm wrong.

When proof is against me.

So I expect you to do the same.

Kay?

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondernodeathjo1.jpg

"multiverse."

Why would the the powers of the multiverse fail to kill if it was just a single Universe Death?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay.

I admit when I'm wrong.

When proof is against me.

So I expect you to do the same.

Kay?

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beyondernodeathjo1.jpg

"multiverse."

Why would the the powers of the multiverse fail to kill if it was just a single Universe Death?

Becuz they were bound by the rules of that universe. It's like this. President bush can do pretty much what ever he wants in many countries in the world. Let's say he's multiversal in power becuz he has power so many places. Now lets say he goes to China and the rules are different there. He still has all of his powers elsewhere, but NOt in China. While China would only be universal, but thier law would be supreme in thier land and bush would be over ruled. The beyonder changed the laws of death in that reality. and killed her. So no one was going to be able to do a damned thing about it while they were in China. Follow me.

guy222

Ur calling me a fanboy. I will tell u nicely. Relax. I am not Judge. Not a fanboy. Disrespect yourself. Ur not dissing me. Is that understood. Go ahead and act ignorant with someone else.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
interseting

It is really silly

guy222
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Guy222 is cool, don't be rude.

I appreciate that, my friend. He keeps trying whatever. I don't get it. I do his thread. And name calling. Oh well.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
GTFO

I say thank u, again

Nikkolas
I expect too much out of people....

No one in the multivers ecould kill.

Thus, Multi-Death was erased.

Your analogy was pretty weak, by the way.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I expect too much out of people....

No one in the multivers ecould kill.

Thus, Multi-Death was erased.

Your analogy was pretty weak, by the way.

Actually it was superior. Your IQ may be too weak. And WHere on panel does it say no one in the multiverse could kill? Show me. Even if the beyonder killed multi-Death, that is just one abstract being. That would be like killing Multi-eternity. The UN did that. Except the UN didn't struggle or use any vast portion of it's power. The beyonder used most of his power to kill death. Now say it isn't so. You can't. The lT can erase multiverses, and multideath included with a snap of a finger and it wouldn't bother his power at all. SO how is classic beyonder more powerful than CURRENT LT.

Thanos_THOTU
Ur calling me a fanboy. I will tell u nicely. Relax. I am not Judge. Not a fanboy. Disrespect yourself. Ur not dissing me. Is that understood. Go ahead and act ignorant with someone else.
It is really silly
I appreciate that, my friend. He keeps trying whatever. I don't get it. I do his thread. And name calling. Oh well.
I say thank u, again
Ever heard of the edit icon?
--There is a reason why it is there, simply so people shouldent be double posting, but four in a row ... And all of them being off topic.
And the first is so bad frased that I cannot even tell if you're threating me trying to make me feel bad , anyhow.

But I think there's more than one that have grown tierd of your inrelevant post that usually has nothing to do with the topic.
You're allways the one to first quote/reply to topics, but the post don't really give any concrete answer simply "Abraxas is indeed powerful ..."
Don't you think like all of the members know that?
You also once asked what the Omega beam was ...

My question to you is, do you even read comics, I mean not only the scans there are posted here.

PS: Your grammar sucks terribly.

Back to topic.

Utrigita
--There is a reason why it is there, simply so people shouldent be double posting, but four in a row ... And all of them being off topic.
And the first is so bad frased that I cannot even tell if you're threating me trying to make me feel bad , anyhow.

But I think there's more than one that have grown tierd of your inrelevant post that usually has nothing to do with the topic.
You're allways the one to first quote/reply to topics, but the post don't really give any concrete answer simply "Abraxas is indeed powerful ..."

My question to you is, do you even read comics, I mean not only the scans there are posted here.

Back to topic.

Shout the f*ck up T, guy222 know more about LT then you can possibly imagine he is a breath of fresh air in a debate because of his presence you perhaps don't like then that up to you but you aren't gonna insult a person that never does so himself. asking for the Omega Beam hell I asked what the Alpha beam is, I only know what the Omega Beam was because I have read "the Hunger els I would have known nothing about it. If you never read comic from DC then how the hell should you know, and by the way the it was a reference to me with a smily like this: But first tell me what the OM (Omega Beam) is smile a funny question to me, so keep you irritating little accusations for yourself.

Back on topic.

Back in 84 the marvel was a multiverse I think we can all agree on that, today Marvel is a omniverse, so today the destriction of beyonders powers is less stagering then back then, Today we see LT holding two megaverses in his hand. So again Is this LT from today ore back then back then he loses today he massacres Beyonder.

guy222

Back to topic.

The last time, I will talk to u. U made the mistake of thinking i am this person Judge. Then u wanna disrespect me when I do your thread. Three strikes and u failed.

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Shout the f*ck up T, guy222 know more about LT then you can possibly imagine he is a breath of fresh air in a debate because of his presence you perhaps don't like then that up to you but you aren't gonna insult a person that never does so himself. asking for the Omega Beam hell I asked what the Alpha beam is, I only know what the Omega Beam was because I have read "the Hunger els I would have known nothing about it. If you never read comic from DC then how the hell should you know, and by the way the it was a reference to me with a smily like this: But first tell me what the OM (Omega Beam) is smile a funny question to me, so keep you irritating little accusations for yourself.

Back on topic.

Back in 84 the marvel was a multiverse I think we can all agree on that, today Marvel is a omniverse, so today the destriction of beyonders powers is less stagering then back then, Today we see LT holding two megaverses in his hand. So again Is this LT from today ore back then back then he loses today he massacres Beyonder.

I value your kind words. Being here awhile, I marvel at how ppl still think I don't know a comic book. I have helped others and they have helped me. I have my peers and my friends. I am glad ur #1 smile

qqqqqqq
are you willing to bow down to judge and be his servent forever? i hope not smile

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
are you willing to bow down to judge and be his servent forever? i hope not smile

I don't even know Judge. I like to help. I joined to learn. I have. Reading books probably longer than anyone here.

Mider999
can you guys stop fighting in here the pre retconned beyonder was suppose to represent the wrighters thats all ima say.........scurries away

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
can you guys stop fighting in here the pre retconned beyonder was suppose to represent the wrighters thats all ima say.........scurries away

The LT represents the one above all, who is above the writers. And also, the beyonder obviously didn't rep the writers fully. They have unlimited imaginations. The beyonder couldn't even kill death or multideath who ever that ***** was, without exausting himself.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Mider999
clapping
Actually he wasent supose to represent the wrtiers, but the endtior himself: Jim Shooter.

Alfheim
I would have thought the beyonder would win. Beyonder killed death right. I thought LT was on the same level as Death and Eternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Alfheim
I would have thought the beyonder would win. Beyonder killed death right. I thought LT was on the same level as Death and Eternity.

NOt Even. The LT is so far beyond death and eternity it's not even funny. even the LT says that No one is above him in marvel except the One above all. The beyonder couldn't even kill death with out using most of his power. The LT could kill Death every where and it wouldn't phase his power.

Thanos_THOTU
NOt Even. The LT is so far beyond death and eternity it's not even funny. even the LT says that No one is above him in marvel except the One above all. The beyonder couldn't even kill death with out using most of his power. The LT could kill Death every where and it wouldn't phase his power.
Why couldent he kill Death without using most of his powers?
Because Jim Shooter wanted it that way, after all his the editor-in-chef.
So basicly Beyonder (the avatar of Jim Shooter) used most of his powers because he (Jim Shooter) wanted to use most of his powers.

It's the same as with everything, he wanted to be millions of times more powerful than all the powers Multiverse combinded.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why couldent he kill Death without using most of his powers?
Because Jim Shooter wanted it that way, after all his the editor-in-chef.
So basicly Beyonder (the avatar of Jim Shooter) used most of his powers because he (Jim Shooter) wanted to use most of his powers.

It's the same as with everything, he wanted to be millions of times more powerful than all the powers Multiverse combinded.

That is the lamest thing ever. First off the beyonder, was inconsistant to begin with. he was millions of times more powerful thant he multiverse, and yet he had to use a vast portion of his power to kill death? WTF. The Living tribunal is superior to the UN, and the UN can destroy Multi Eternity, who would be equal to multideath. If in fact it was multideath that the beyonder killed. Which I'm most positive it wasn't. The LT in his current state is far superior to the classic behonder.

Galan007
Simply because it has to be done, to adjust the balance once again. Hmmm, well......

1 whole Universe > LT

So......

shifty

stick out tongue

starlock
clapping
Actually he wasent supose to represent the wrtiers, but the endtior himself: Jim Shooter.

Hey talk about bad grammer? c'mon Thanos_hotu did you need to attack his grammer? could you not have taken the higher road?

GUY22 rules all,i mean look at his avatar,i would not mess with him.

He has never insulted anybody that i have seen,he does not blindly follow other posters around and gang up on little children who want to have fun,he is ususlly a very polite person
Those are the ones to be afriad of

LT for the win

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by starlock
GUY22 rules all,i mean look at his avatar,i would not mess with him.

Look at my signaure and think again.

I would call him Forest Gump, but since he wouldent be able to understand that, I'll say mentaly retarded (I'm serious I think he is)

nvrbeenwthagirl

I would call him Forest Gump, but since he wouldent be able to understand that, I'll say mentaly retarded (I'm serious I think he is)

Even if he was mentally slow, you think insulting someone becuz of it is alright? Just becuz we are on the net doesn't mean we shouldn't have at least the lowest lvls of compassion. yes I attack people on here for attacking me, But I would never attack someone based upon any mental limitation if I really thought they were slow, or attack anyone based upon race, wealth, orientation, handicap or any of that. I do not find your attacking him about being slow acceptible. when we call each other tards on here, it's becuz none of us really are. YOu can't call someone tard if you really think they are. That is really hurtful and nto right.

Utrigita

(don't like to use this tone but now I am pissed)

What a shit load of crap the Guy is a lawyer and is in no way retardet the only one in here is you, because as nvrbeenwthagirl says you are going out to accuse someone of being mental retarded, just because you cannot like him, that in no way gives you the right to throw dirt at Guy that haven't even insultet you in anyway on this Thread if he had done that another matter but just beginning to degrade someone without any reason ... I think you have proved quiet clearly who is mentally retarded of Guy222 and You!

And the most irritating part is you saying lets go back on topic and then you go after guy222 again jesus god.

You avater was a instrument nothing more, a being used by TOAA to accomplish a task. All that Thanos had experienced to that point was to prepare him for that task.

starlock

If he was mentally retarted,i would still show him respect,
hey you know whats different about you Thanos_thotu? your not sticking out of the bottom of MR masters ass, i usually only get to see your feet dangling out, i wonder where he is ? studying up on his quasar i bet heheheh

guy222
Even if he was mentally slow, you think insulting someone becuz of it is alright? Just becuz we are on the net doesn't mean we shouldn't have at least the lowest lvls of compassion. yes I attack people on here for attacking me, But I would never attack someone based upon any mental limitation if I really thought they were slow, or attack anyone based upon race, wealth, orientation, handicap or any of that. I do not find your attacking him about being slow acceptible. when we call each other tards on here, it's becuz none of us really are. YOu can't call someone tard if you really think they are. That is really hurtful and nto right.

I appreciate the support. U are well respected. Guy222 says that. Ur views are different than mine. But I respect u.

guy222

What a shit load of crap the Guy is a lawyer and is in no way retardet the only one in here is you, because as nvrbeenwthagirl says you are going out to accuse someone of being mental retarded, just because you cannot like him, that in no way gives you the right to throw dirt at Guy that haven't even insultet you in anyway on this Thread if he had done that another matter but just beginning to degrade someone without any reason ... I think you have proved quiet clearly who is mentally retarded of Guy222 and You!

And the most irritating part is you saying lets go back on topic and then you go after guy222 again jesus god.

You avater was a instrument nothing more, a being used by TOAA to accomplish a task. All that Thanos had experienced to that point was to prepare him for that task.

I thank u for the kind words

smile

guy222
If he was mentally retarted,i would still show him respect,
hey you know whats different about you Thanos_thotu? your not sticking out of the bottom of MR masters ass, i usually only get to see your feet dangling out, i wonder where he is ? studying up on his quasar i bet heheheh

I am proud to be 40. I am healthy. I am happy. I know u know comics as well. Enjoy ur day smile

starlock
Lt is wining the poll interesting
i am 36 slow down i will catch up hehe

Utrigita
Of cause he is winning this poll today the governs a omniverse which is a bit above pre retcon beyonder.

guy222
i am 36 slow down i will catch up hehe

I like Marvel. I support DC. I have spent years researching Living Tribunal. He is God's son. I wear the avatar proudly. LT is #1. It is that simple. Back in '84-85, Marvel had a chance to make history. Guy says they failed. Then the retcon. People couldn't get along. Living Tribunal will always live. His creator, The One Above All grants him ommipotent powers. No one in Marvel has the duty, responsiblity that Living Tribunal does. That is a fact. Oh, u will. Live life and enjoy. I do smile

guy222
Of cause he is winning this poll today the governs a omniverse which is a bit above pre retcon beyonder.

Good point smile

Mr Master
Then you are also aware that the Classic Beyonder used a huge portion of his power to kill death.

Bull shit

You have no idea what Portion Beyonder used.

He was not infinite in power.

laughing

and someone had to willingly give up thier life for the beyonder to bring her back.

Continue with the bull shit why don't you.

Dave didn't have to "willingly" give his life in order to be killed.

Beyonder killed Dave, because Beyonder was the only one that could do it.

Beyonder told Dave if someone was "Willing" to become Death, because Beyonder had to Re-Create Multi-Death himself.

The LT could kill death and bring her back with ease. I think you should try reading marvel if your going to be a marvel comics fan.

You should read Marvel, you got some nerve making stuff up about events that take place in Marvel, , and then telling another to read Marvel. laughing out loud

Mr Master
DID it say multi-death in the panel? No it ****ing didn't. It was just death.

See why you should READ Comics before debating?

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8712/d1ve2.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4596/d2jb9.th.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2465/beyondernodeathjo1.th.jpg

Beyonder recreates Death

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/2797/beyonderressurectsdeath2ij8.th.jpg

yawn

Mr Master
Becuz they were bound by the rules of that universe. It's like this. President bush can do pretty much what ever he wants in many countries in the world. Let's say he's multiversal in power becuz he has power so many places. Now lets say he goes to China and the rules are different there. He still has all of his powers elsewhere, but NOt in China. While China would only be universal, but thier law would be supreme in thier land and bush would be over ruled. The beyonder changed the laws of death in that reality. and killed her. So no one was going to be able to do a damned thing about it while they were in China. Follow me.

Gibberish.

You're giving us an essay of speculation with meaningless analogies.

Read the freakin Comic, then deabte. mad

Beyonder ERASED MULTI-DEATH!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Gibberish.

You're giving us an essay of speculation with meaningless analogies.

Read the freakin Comic, then deabte. mad

Beyonder ERASED MULTI-DEATH!!!!!

No where on panel does it say it was multi Death. On panel, beyonder does say a vast majority of his power was used to kill death. Now u can get ur panties in a bunch all you want. Those are the facts.

Mr Master
Actually it was superior. Your IQ may be too weak. And WHere on panel does it say no one in the multiverse could kill? Show me.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2465/beyondernodeathjo1.th.jpg

whistling

Even if the beyonder killed multi-Death, that is just one abstract being. That would be like killing Multi-eternity. The UN did that. Except the UN didn't struggle or use any vast portion of it's power.

How do you know how much power of the UN was used?

How do you that wasn't ALL of it's power?

Except the UN didn't struggle or use any vast portion of it's power.

Beyonder didn't struggle either.

The beyonder used most of his power to kill death.

Bull shit

No where On Panel or in a bio is it stated that Beyonder used "most" of his power.

Again,

READ the Comic then debate.

Now say it isn't so. You can't.

I can,

It isn't so.

The lT can erase multiverses, and multideath included with a snap of a finger and it wouldn't bother his power at all. SO how is classic beyonder more powerful than CURRENT LT.

Dude, get this through your head.

DO you know the Space that ALL the Multiverses OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse encompasses?

Beyonder was ALL of that.

Nuff said.

Proof

Just like the Omniverse is everything in Marvel Now.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

Beyonder was All there was outside the Multiverse

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Mr Master

I completely Disagree.

Beyonder WAS ALL the Space beyond the Multiverse.

So actually Marvel wasn't just a Multiverse.

In 1984 Marvel was the Multiverse and the Beyond Realm.

The Beyond Realm = EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse.

The Multiverse = a DROP of Water.

The Beyond Realm = an OCEAN.

Nuff said.

Mr Master
The beyonder couldn't even kill death or multideath who ever that ***** was, without exausting himself.

hysterical2

READ COMICS.

Mr Master
The beyonder couldn't even kill death with out using most of his power.

Dude, you've repeated this Bull shit across multiple threads.

Do your thing, I will not let up, and I will continue to show the people that you just talk out your ass consistently.

Show me ANY source of evidence that says,

"Beyonder used MOST of his Power to kill MULTI-DEATH?"

GO ahead,

please make me feel stupid.

I'm just waiting for your next bull shit

to pump the actual scan of the FALLACY you're spreading.

I'm holding it for now, but I'm waiting.

Mr Master
That is the lamest thing ever. First off the beyonder, was inconsistant to begin with. he was millions of times more powerful thant he multiverse, and yet he had to use a vast portion of his power to kill death? WTF.

Because he LIMITED himself to fit in with microbes like the LT was to him.

Beyonder imposes limits on himself

http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/1025/beyonderimposeslimitations3gg5.th.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5818/blimtsyq8.th.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6775/beyonderimposinglimitskq0.th.jpg

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/579/beyonderimposeslimits4vn4.th.jpg

READ COMICS!!!

If in fact it was multideath that the beyonder killed. Which I'm most positive it wasn't.

Your "most POSITIVE" it wasn't MULTI-DEATH ... hmm

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

So much for you "Most Positive" claim.

This only again proves you talk mad shit ...

Mr Master
hey you know whats different about you Thanos_thotu? your not sticking out of the bottom of MR masters ass, i usually only get to see your feet dangling out,

Get off my D*ck b*tch!

I told you before to stop admiring me so much, it's pathetic.

Your silly posts and meaningless analogies are entertaining to laugh at,

but keep my pipe out your dreams, you'll never get it, my girl owns it.

i wonder where he is ? studying up on his quasar i bet heheheh

Go READ COMICS!!!

Mr Master

Ignorance is voting, (for LT)

anyone who knows the facts about Classic Beyonder knows he wins in a curbstomp.

Mr Master

Negative.

The Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse:

The Beyonder became EVERYTHING INSIDE the Multiverse:

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/8379/beyonderisrealitydw2.th.jpg

starlock
LT for the win
look who showed up,this is a debate not show and tell!

You make mistakes all the time Mr Master,i seem to find them everywhere i go,i see you cant admit it, i have even helped you politley in threads,

I will let everyone make their own opinon's,i am not as arogant as you,keep making yourself look stupid by putting down people and insulting them,instead of teaching them

it would seem you admire Nvrbeenwthagirl, you keep trying to put him down everywhere,looks to me your after his pipe
its getting pathetic lol

Your loosing your touch,its wearing off,go gather your flunkies pm's and formulate a plan, all the people who praise you and your disrespect,your lying,your immauturity will have to move on eventually,it must be hard to keep them loyal

Mr Master you are smart and resourcefull, why cant you be respectfull?

King Kandy
Master, you're so smart and you're almost always correct... You're a great resource.

But you've got a serious problem with your UNBELIEVABLY annoying arrogance. It can be good fun (Like with Nvr). But you never turn it off.

Mr Master
LT for the win

laughing

look who showed up,this is a debate not show and tell!

I prefer show and tell to your blabla

You make mistakes all the time Mr Master,i seem to find them everywhere i go,i see you cant admit it, i have even helped you politley in threads,

Whatever.

"Helped me?'

You must be joking.

I will let everyone make their own opinon's,i am not as arogant as you,keep making yourself look stupid by putting down people and insulting them,instead of teaching them

That cat gets a kick out of vainly attempting to besmirch my name.

That's why he gets the cruel treatment plus the Spanking concerning the debate.

it would seem you admire Nvrbeenwthagirl, you keep trying to put him down everywhere,looks to me your after his pipe
its getting pathetic lol

Again,

your ignorance concerning Nvr and I is clear,

Nvr has stated that he hates me, he curses at me and tries to use derogatory language to communicate with me.

Just replying with the same medicine.

Now mind your business and hop off my nuts.

And go READ COMICS.

Your loosing your touch,its wearing off,go gather your flunkies pm's and formulate a plan, all the people who praise you and your disrespect,your lying,your immauturity will have to move on eventually,it must be hard to keep them loyal

blahblah

Mr Master you are smart and resourcefull, why cant you be respectfull?

Had you been respectful towards me from the start, we might have had a different relationship.

But since you decided to come at me with negativity from the first time you addressed me, it ain't gonna happen.

Now if you wanna call it a truce, cool I'm down,

but if you're just going to continue to TRY and insult me,

you'll be messing with a bull and you will get the Horns. smile

Mr Master
Master, you're so smart and you're almost always correct... You're a great resource.

Thanks K.

But you've got a serious problem with your UNBELIEVABLY annoying arrogance.

laughing

It can be good fun (Like with Nvr). But you never turn it off.

And never will concerning Nvr or this Starlock cat.

I know who my enemies are, I only use this harsh form on my enemies.

Can you say I've acted arrogant towards you ever since we came to an understanding and became peers in our sharing of Comic knowledge?

I debate with many cats, only a handfull get the Horns.

King Kandy
No... I can't say you've ever gotten pissed of at me since that Genis/Entropy time where I accused you of lying.

Mr Master
No... I can't say you've ever gotten pissed of at me since that Genis/Entropy time where I accused you of lying.

Ey,

atleast let it be known I wasn't lying. smile

Heads get confused by the slightest bit they read.

King Kandy
Yeah, we got it cleared up.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks K.

laughing

And never will concerning Nvr or this Starlock cat.

I know who my enemies are, I only use this harsh form on my enemies.

Can you say I've acted arrogant towards you ever since we came to an understanding and became peers in our sharing of Comic knowledge?

I debate with many cats, only a handfull get the Horns.

Your horns aren't sharp enough. I'm not some dimwit who thinks your a great resource. I see you for the lying, twisting, arrogant, less than skilled debater that you really are. YOu muddy the waters with shit that has nothing to do with the debate to round about prove your view. WHich 90 percent of the time is just ur view and not proven or actual with any certainty. You should go sharpen your horns if you plan on trying to stab me. I'm the mother ****ing juggernaut *****. Classic an unhurtable. and a couple tardos that look at your pretty scans and fall for your bs do not bother me either.

Mr Master
Your horns aren't sharp enough. I'm not some dimwit who thinks your a great resource. I see you for the lying, twisting, arrogant, less than skilled debater that you really are. YOu muddy the waters with shit that has nothing to do with the debate to round about prove your view. WHich 90 percent of the time is just ur view and not proven or actual with any certainty. You should go sharpen your horns if you plan on trying to stab me. I'm the mother ****ing juggernaut *****. Classic an unhurtable. and a couple tardos that look at your pretty scans and fall for your bs do not bother me either.

stfu2

Endless Mike
LT was powerless to stop the Beyonder and begged Molecule Man to do it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
LT was powerless to stop the Beyonder and begged Molecule Man to do it.

Of course you do realize that the LT is far more powerful than in those days. He's over the marvel omniverse. Back then, he was only over the marvel multiverse.

bigbran
Get off my D*ck b*tch!
You don't have to star out dick...

See... I just said it!
Dickhole... teehee...

Mr Master
Of course you do realize that the LT is far more powerful than in those days. He's over the marvel omniverse. Back then, he was only over the marvel multiverse.

That's because there was ONLY a Multiverse

and the Beyond Realm (EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse)

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's because there was ONLY a Multiverse

and the Beyond Realm (EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse)

Of course this is all based upon your own personal view. Nothing from marvel suggest this to be so. especially since there has been a retconn making the LT nearly infinitely more powerful than he was.

Mr Master
Of course this is all based upon your own personal view. Nothing from marvel suggest this to be so. especially since there has been a retconn making the LT nearly infinitely more powerful than he was.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

"My view?" hum

nvrbeenwthagirl

"My view?" hum

or rather the beyonder's view. He even says sort of. He actually says the beyond wrealm wouldn't exist if not for him. Thus the beyond wrealm he thought was everything was not. The Omniverse has always been.

Mr Master
or rather the beyonder's view. He even says sort of. He actually says the beyond wrealm wouldn't exist if not for him. Thus the beyond wrealm he thought was everything was not. The Omniverse has always been.

firefirefireph

Thanos_THOTU

A lawyer?
--The dude have problems with spelling simple words ...
And he claim to know much about the Living Tribunal when all he got is information from wikipedia, and by some scans that Mr. Master posted.
You're actually belive this guy, in all seriousness?
--To be tricked by one who is mentally retared ... I cannot find the words for it.
Actually I could post my IQ result as a scan, it's suprisingly high, not that I claim it's accurate, but it's very, very high.

Back to topic.

Beyonder was Jim Shooters avatar, he was the editor-in-chef, he was exactly how powerful he wanted, that's why the imposed limitations scans are so common.

Thanos_THOTU
But you're right I better stop before I get banned.
This arguement has no place on this forum.

Utrigita
A lawyer?
And he claim to know much about the Living Tribunal when all he got is information from wikipedia, and by some scans that Mr. Master posted.
--To be tricked by one who is mentally retared ... I cannot find the words for it.
Actually I could post my IQ result as a scan, it's suprisingly high, not that I claim it's accurate, but it's very, very high.

Back to topic.

Beyonder was Jim Shooters avatar, he was the editor-in-chef, he was exactly how powerful he wanted, that's why the imposed limitations scans are so common.

Dude I meet him and was at work with him in the court, he find this funny and doesn't use time for checking spelling and so on. I actually follow his progress in different cases on the net so don't give me that pill of junk about not being capable of writing look at me I doesn't even use full stop anywhere that is because the spelling doesn't really interest me. I could post my IQ to I think you would be more surprised.

Utrigita
I completely Disagree.

Beyonder WAS ALL the Space beyond the Multiverse.

So actually Marvel wasn't just a Multiverse.

In 1984 Marvel was the Multiverse and the Beyond Realm.

The Beyond Realm = EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse.

The Multiverse = a DROP of Water.

The Beyond Realm = an OCEAN.

Nuff said.

By all you previous post you have actually shown that you agree with me confused

Like I said and I will say it again back in 84 marvel=multiverse LT realm!

07 marvel=omniverse LT realm, you have also posted numorous scans that shows that todays marvel is a omniverse. That the difference between 84 and 07 I have no doubt that in 84 beyonder would have kicked the crap out of LT but meeting the LT that exist today and governs a omniverse a sum of megaverses that in them holds a infinite number og multiverses a entirely different matter.

guy222
A lawyer?

Back to topic.

I can't spell. Ok. Wrong again. I only know about LT thru Wikipedia. Ok. Wrong. Two strikes. I follow Mr. M scans, and that's how I know LT. I respect Mr. M. I know about LT. So, u strike out again. What's ur problem? The makers of the site should have a talk with u. Don't say anything else negative about me.

guy222
Dude I meet him and was at work with him in the court, he find this funny and doesn't use time for checking spelling and so on. I actually follow his progress in different cases on the net so don't give me that pill of junk about not being capable of writing look at me I doesn't even use full stop anywhere that is because the spelling doesn't really interest me. I could post my IQ to I think you would be more surprised.

My friend, how are u. Just ignore. I am

celestialdemon
Beyonder wins.

Batman-Prime
A lawyer?

Back to topic.

Please stop insultig people you don't know, this is not only rude but also very unintelligent. As for the IQ, well, those test can be wrong, one also has the chance to answer some questions right by blind luck. Judging from what I read from you till now, well...... I stop before I start being insulting myself. Have a nice day Thanos and play nice.....

Thanos_THOTU
Beyonder in a crumbstop, the Living Tribunal does not stand a single chanse the odd's are about infinity to zero in the favor of Beyonder.
He's the avatar of the editor-in-chef, he can only lose if he wills so.
He can be as powerful as he want, he can limit himself after his desire as well.
There is nothing Beyonder couldent to ... The Living Tribunal, the slave of the One-Above-All, shouldent be a problem.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Beyonder in a crumbstop, the Living Tribunal does not stand a single chanse the odd's are about infinity to zero in the favor of Beyonder.
He's the avatar of the editor-in-chef, he can only lose if he wills so.
He can be as powerful as he want, he can limit himself after his desire as well.
There is nothing Beyonder couldent to ... The Living Tribunal, the slave of the One-Above-All, shouldent be a problem.

What you are forgetting is that The LT was only over a multiverse back then. He's far superior now. The LT meets Beyonder wanna be's now and holds them in his hands and calls them mega verses. The LT retconned the shit out of classic beyonder. To show you the current LT's power. The current LT would laugh at the classic beyonder if he were to come into marvel today.

Beyonder- "I"m millions of times more powerful than the marvel multiverse"

LT- "LMAO, I'm the judge of an infinite OMNIVERSE"

Beyonder- " I can kill death. It will take a lot of my power THo"

LT- " The UN can kill multi Eternity the equal of multideath. I am not impressed"

Beyonder- " NO one has ever been as powerful as I have."

LT- " Look in my hand. These are two mega verses. More powerful than Anything you could ever imagine. Right here, in my hand. Now go play with your toys you cosmic joke. You were cool back in the day, but things have changed!!"

Ethereal
What you are forgetting is that The LT was only over a multiverse back then. He's far superior now. The LT meets Beyonder wanna be's now and holds them in his hands and calls them mega verses. The LT retconned the shit out of classic beyonder. To show you the current LT's power. The current LT would laugh at the classic beyonder if he were to come into marvel today.

LT- " The UN can kill multi Eternity the equal of multideath. I am not impressed"

LT- " Look in my hand. These are two mega verses. More powerful than Anything you could ever imagine. Right here, in my hand. Now go play with your toys you cosmic joke. You were cool back in the day, but things have changed!!"

This was stupid. blink

Lord Urizen

The Multiverse was "the omnniverse" back then. The Omniverse simply increased in size.

Classic Beyonder takes this

And your claim that Classic Beyonder needed to use most of his power to kill death is utter bullshit.

Throughout the entire Secret Wars saga, CB purposely limitted himself as to provide himself with a challenge, and even limitting himself dramatically he still played with Marvel like a toy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
The Multiverse was "the omnniverse" back then. The Omniverse simply increased in size.

Classic Beyonder takes this

And your claim that Classic Beyonder needed to use most of his power to kill death is utter bullshit.

Throughout the entire Secret Wars saga, CB purposely limitted himself as to provide himself with a challenge, and even limitting himself dramatically he still played with Marvel like a toy.

And you are an idiot if you think the Omniverse was the Multiverse. That is complete and utter crap. the Omniverse is a collection of ****ing multiverses. There is no way one multiverse was the omniverse. Get that bullshit out of here. Anyway, the classic beyonder had a limit to his power. marvel tells us that he is millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. So indeed there is a limit to his power. The current omniverse is trillions of times more powerful than the 616 multiverse.

Mr Master
And you and idiot if you think the Omniverse was the Multiverse. That is complete and utter crap. the Omniverse is a collection of ****ing multiverses. There is no way one multiverse was the omniverse. Get that bullshit out of here. Anyway, the classic beyonder had a limit to his power. marvel tells us that he is millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. So indeed there is a limit to his power. The current omniverse is trillions of times more powerful than the 616 multiverse.

The Marvel Cosmic hierarchy has not changed much since 1984.

excluding beings or artifacts that have risen to power like Wanda, the IG, it's still the SAME concerning the Abstracts.

There is still just ONE LT.

There is still just ONE Multi-Eternity.

There's NO evdence of other Multi-Concepts with the exception of Death back in 85' (Secret Wars) and that's been Retconned into Universal Death.

So ...

Entropy (the next Multi-Eternity in the cycle)

Oblivion

Eternity/Infinity (one Pair in every Universe in the Multiverse ONLY)

That's right, this Hierarchy of Sentient Concepts does NOT exist Outside of the Prime Multiverse.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg

"Realms LACKING this Hierarchy are OUTSIDE the Multiverse"

Death

Lord Chaos & Master Order

Hate - Love - Chronos - Eon/Epoch - Galactus - OAA/Celestial - Ziran/Celestial

and the Stranger.

That's been the basic Cosmic Hierarchy in every Cosmic event that has ever taken place.

The ONLY New addition has been Abraxas (embodiment of Destruction)

and Entropy (eternity's Rebirth) after Pre-retcon Beyonder's era.

TWO Cosmics.

ONLY the LT operates Outside the Multiverse, (Off Panel) in some mysterious way that has never been shown On Panel.

Then there's the Omniversal Guardians Merlyn or Roma.

Merlyn has the most incredible feats in Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Marvel Cosmic hierarchy has not changed much since 1984.

excluding beings or artifacts that have risen to power like Wanda, the IG, it's still the SAME concerning the Abstracts.

There is still just ONE LT.

There is still just ONE Multi-Eternity.

There's NO evdence of other Multi-Concepts with the exception of Death back in 85' (Secret Wars) and that's been Retconned into Universal Death.

So ...

Entropy (the next Multi-Eternity in the cycle)

Oblivion

Eternity/Infinity (one Pair in every Universe in the Multiverse ONLY)

That's right, this Hierarchy of Sentient Concepts does NOT exist Outside of the Prime Multiverse.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7932/omniis1cz2.th.jpg

"Realms LACKING this Hierarchy are OUTSIDE the Multiverse"

Death

Lord Chaos & Master Order

Hate - Love - Chronos - Eon/Epoch - Galactus - OAA/Celestial - Ziran/Celestial

and the Stranger.

That's been the basic Cosmic Hierarchy in every Cosmic event that has ever taken place.

The ONLY New addition has been Abraxas (embodiment of Destruction)

and Entropy (eternity's Rebirth) after Pre-retcon Beyonder's era.

TWO Cosmics.

ONLY the LT operates Outside the Multiverse, (Off Panel) in some mysterious way that has never been shown On Panel.

Then there's the Omniversal Guardians Merlyn or Roma.

Merlyn has the most incredible feats in Marvel.

What does that have to do with the cosmic vortex/omniverse? Even if the other multiverses have no embodiment's which really goes again the very concept of what marvel was doing when it made the cosmics, then the LT is still the judge over the Omniverse. Thus making him far more powerful than just millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. And the idea behind the marvel concepts was that the concepts are so far beyond human understanding that what we see are just an easy way for us to understand. This would mean that no matter what universe, in what multiverse, there would be some representation for eternity becuz it would rep that universe as a concept. the same for love, hate, order and what ever else. basically marvel was saying where ever these things exist, they are far beyond human understanding, so they made those m body reps.

Mr Master
What does that have to do with the cosmic vortex/omniverse? Even if the other multiverses have no embodiment's which really goes again the very concept of what marvel was doing when it made the cosmics, then the LT is still the judge over the Omniverse. Thus making him far more powerful than just millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. And the idea behind the marvel concepts was that the concepts are so far beyond human understanding that what we see are just an easy way for us to understand. This would mean that no matter what universe, in what multiverse, there would be some representation for eternity becuz it would rep that universe as a concept. the same for love, hate, order and what ever else. basically marvel was saying where ever these things exist, they are far beyond human understanding, so they made those m body reps.

I gave you a thorough and simple explanation of the Marvel Hierarchy, how it has Not changed since 1984.

Only Two Cosmics have been added to the list.

I really don't see how the rest of the post fits, it's easy,

there are NO other Multi-Eternitys or any other Sentient Abstracts Outside the Prime Multiverse.

Is this surprising?

No.

No one can produce for me a scan of a Sentient Concept Outside the Multiverse.

I know, because I can't.

There a continuum of Multiverses Outside the Prime Multiverse, Marvel has shown us literally a Few, but the Cosmic of those other Multiverses have not been discussed if they exist at all.

I have those other Multiverse issues, they deal with Heroes and Villians no greater than the likes of Classic Thor.

The Starbrand is powerful but that's One instance and has nothing to do with Cosmics.

Anyways, I just thought it should be known, I don't think many knew that about the Marvel Cosmic hierarchy. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
I gave you a thorough and simple explanation of the Marvel Hierarchy, how it has Not changed since 1984.

Only Two Cosmics have been added to the list.

I really don't see how the rest of the post fits, it's easy,

there are NO other Multi-Eternitys or any other Sentient Abstracts Outside the Prime Multiverse.

Is this surprising?

No.

No one can produce for me a scan of a Sentient Concept Outside the Multiverse.

I know, because I can't.

There a continuum of Multiverses Outside the Prime Multiverse, Marvel has shown us literally a Few, but the Cosmic of those other Multiverses have not been discussed if they exist at all.

I have those other Multiverse issues, they deal with Heroes and Villians no greater than the likes of Classic Thor.

The Starbrand is powerful but that's One instance and has nothing to do with Cosmics.

Anyways, I just thought it should be known, I don't think many knew that about the Marvel Cosmic hierarchy. smile

You can't say no other sentient concepts exist. By the very nature of what marvel has deemed the concepts, they are actually just representations of forces that we cannot understand. even you, said that thanos thought other's might threaten his reign. If he did indeed absorb the multiverse as you claim he had, ( even tho I dont' go for that) by your own argument, Thanos thought there were other cosmics out there. Now either thanos absorbed the universe and the other cosmics he were talking about were the cosmics of the 616 multiverse, or Thanos absorbed the multiverse as you say he did, and he knew of other cosmics from the other multiverses. Either or. but you can't have it both ways mr. Im just using your own argument against you.

Mr Master
You can't say no other sentient concepts exist. By the very nature of what marvel has deemed the concepts, they are actually just representations of forces that we cannot understand. even you, said that thanos thought other's might threaten his reign. If he did indeed absorb the multiverse as you claim he had, ( even tho I dont' go for that) by your own argument, Thanos thought there were other cosmics out there. Now either thanos absorbed the universe and the other cosmics he were talking about were the cosmics of the 616 multiverse, or Thanos absorbed the multiverse as you say he did, and he knew of other cosmics from the other multiverses. Either or. but you can't have it both ways mr. Im just using your own argument against you.

Thanos only absorbed the Multiverse IMO.

It started with one Universe and continued on ... (always been my stance)

How does Thanos absorbing just the Multiverse, say "there are other Cosmics Outside the Multiverse?"

The way it should read is, Thanos only absorbed the Multiverse, because that's where all the threat remained.

Now that I think about it, there are powers that could careless about Thanos and his Multiverse, but Other Universes with in the Multiverses have a great reason to pose a threat to Thanos.

Seeing his domination of the 616 Reality, they would see Thanos as a potential would-be conquerer of other Realities, namely their own.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos only absorbed the Multiverse IMO.

It started with one Universe and continued on ... (always been my stance)

How does Thanos absorbing just the Multiverse, say "there are other Cosmics Outside the Multiverse?"

The way it should read is, Thanos only absorbed the Multiverse, because that's where all the threat remained.

Now that I think about it, there are powers that could careless about Thanos and his Multiverse, but Other Universes with in the Multiverses have a great reason to pose a threat to Thanos.

Seeing his domination of the 616 Reality, they would see Thanos as a potential would-be conquerer of other Realities, namely their own.

A conqueror only grows more powerful by winning more land. As with emporers. Thanos would get stronger, the more realities came under his boot heal. If he did rule one multiverse, ( which I'm almost certain he didn't, but I dont' doubt that he could given that he so easily pwned the LT), then he would know that there were other stronger multiverses out there. he is a conqueror and would get bored. with an infinite omniverse, he could just keep meeting greater and greater challenges.

Utrigita
I need to understand this right Marvel is actually still a multiverse but still a omniverse the marvel cannot be to things I got burned in a MJJ thread for saying that Marvel wasn't a omniverse and now it suddenly is but it still a multiverse. What the f**k?

starlock
I need to understand this right Marvel is actually still a multiverse but still a omniverse the marvel cannot be to things I got burned in a MJJ thread for saying that Marvel wasn't a omniverse and now it suddenly is but it still a multiverse. What the f**k?

i would like to know also smile

Juntai
Beyonder as portrayed back then, was simply rediculous.

Galan007
I need to understand this right Marvel is actually still a multiverse but still a omniverse the marvel cannot be to things I got burned in a MJJ thread for saying that Marvel wasn't a omniverse and now it suddenly is but it still a multiverse. What the f**k? From what I understand...

Marvel has infinite groupings, of infinite Universes.

Each one of these groupings, which is composed of an infinite amount of Universes, is called a Multiverse...

As I said before, there is an infinite amount of Multiverses, and the sum of these Multiverses makes up the Omniverse within Marvel.

So in short..... Yes, Marvel does have it's own Omniverse.

There are numerous panels describing this.

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
From what I understand...

Each one of these groupings, which is composed of an infinite amount of Universes, is called a Multiverse...

As I said before, there is an infinite amount of Multiverses, and the sum of these Multiverses makes up the Omniverse within Marvel.

Thanks Galan007

The problem i see is when a scan or reference is not clear,in these instances, they are used to win a debate, then we have one person saying their view is what matters more than someone elses

Somtimes the meaning is meant to leave it to the reader to make his own interpitation, sometimes there is no right answer, as a writer in a comic book is given little space to tell a story, and writers come and go so fast these days

i think what you told us is great,its when in a debate the understanding of what is a__________,is twisted to suit the debate at the time

basicly i think its ok to have a explanation for what marvel has, but what the words mean in a comic should not be interperted to make rules that automaticly make someone right or wrong

Galan007
Thanks Galan007

The problem i see is when a scan or reference is not clear,in these instances, they are used to win a debate, then we have one person saying their view is what matters more than someone elses

Somtimes the meaning is meant to leave it to the reader to make his own interpitation, sometimes there is no right answer, as a writer in a comic book is given little space to tell a story, and writers come and go so fast these days

i think what you told us is great,its when in a debate the understanding of what is a__________,is twisted to suit the debate at the time

basicly i think its ok to have a explanation for what marvel has, but what the words mean in a comic should not be interperted to make rules that automaticly make someone right or wrong I'm not trying to twist words in the slightest, so I would hope the majority of your post wasn't directed at me. doped

All I did was explain how I understood the Marvel Omniverse to be, based on evidence from actual comics.

But whether or not Marvel has it's own Omniverse is not even debatable..... Because it does. wink

starlock
I'm not trying to twist words in the slightest, so I would hope the majority of your post wasn't directed at me. doped

All I did was explain how I understood the Marvel Omniverse to be, based on evidence from actual comics.

But whether or not Marvel has it's own Omniverse is not even debatable..... Because it does. wink

galaan007 i said thanks and i said "when in a debate",then at the "time"

i dont think you twisted (or twist period) anything, you gave us a explanation and i said thanks i was sincere

i think i made myself clear to you or anybody reading my post
but if there is any anger or whatever you have with me just let me know smile

Galan007
galaan007 i said thanks and i said "when in a debate",then at the "time"

i dont think you twisted (or twist period) anything, you gave us a explanation and i said thanks i was sincere

i think i made myself clear to you or anybody reading my post
but if there is any anger or whatever you have with me just let me know smile I have no anger towards you...

Your post simply wasn't as clear as you may think it was, hence my last post. doped

starlock
I have no anger towards you...

Your post simply wasn't as clear as you may think it was, hence my last post. doped

hey no problem smile
it is hard i will admit to get the meaning of what is said when typed on paper(boards)

hehe i still cant express myself hehe you know what i mean wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
What we must as ourselves, is Can the current LT accomplish everything the Classic Beyonder could. Hyperbole aside about how powerful the beyonder was, becuz we all know sentry has the power of a billions suns too, What did beyonder do on panel that would be impossible for the current lt to do?

Galan007
we all know sentry has the power of a billions suns too, Actually, Sentry just has the power of One Million exploding Suns:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r56/Cypher69/CW%20The%20Return/Civil_War_-_The_Return_001_021.jpg

It's still impressive, but far from the power of "billions" of Suns. wink

Utrigita
From what I understand...

Thanx Galan then I think I finally understand this:

In 84 marvel didn't have its own Omniverse only a multiverse (based on LT saying in secret wars II "death is erased acrose the entire multiverse"wink

In 97 we see the very same LT holding the post retconned Brothers in his hands as two seperated megaverses. And as a scan showed by Mr Master earlier in both this thread and in LT vs The power of ... shown that the omniverse exist.

Is this assumption and analyse of the current situation and change in the Marvel universe correct???

Galan007
Thanx Galan then I think I finally understand this:

In 84 marvel didn't have its own Omniverse only a multiverse (based on LT saying in secret wars II "death is erased acrose the entire multiverse"wink

In 97 we see the very same LT holding the post retconned Brothers in his hands as two seperated megaverses. And as a scan showed by Mr Master earlier in both this thread and in LT vs The power of ... shown that the omniverse exist.

Is this assumption and analyse of the current situation and change in the Marvel universe correct??? Yes, this if fairly correct.

One thing you might want to note if you didn't already know, is Marvel's own Omniverse has been directly referenced numerous times, in various comics.

Thanos_THOTU
Omniverse = An infintie amount of Multiverses correct?

What was the Beyond realm?
1st statement: Million of times all the power in the Marvel Multiverse combinded.

2nd statement: Marvel Multiverse was but an drop in the ocean in comperhension.

3rd statement: Beyonder created out of his realm a universe infinite times bigger than the Marvel Multiverse.

If we go by the 3rd statement, it says:
Beyond realm = Infinite amount of Multiverses (in size)
Omniverse = Infinite amount of Multiverses
Omniverse = Beyond realm

Galan007
Omniverse = An infintie amount of Multiverses correct?

What was the Beyond realm?
1st statement: Million of times all the power in the Marvel Multiverse combinded.

2nd statement: Marvel Multiverse was but an drop in the ocean in comperhension.

3rd statement: Beyonder created out of his realm a universe infinite times bigger than the Marvel Multiverse.

If we go by the 3rd statement, it says:
Beyond realm = Infinite amount of Multiverses (in size)
Omniverse = Infinite amount of Multiverses
Omniverse = Beyond realm Beyonder created his Universe in the Infinite Beyond realm.... It never said that he filled in the entirety of the Beyond realm.

Though there was mention of the lifeforms evolving in the "infinity which they dwell"..... But who knows? Even in the mainstream MU, any said Universe is Infinite.

However, it was said, (in every SWII comic), that the 616 Universe was but nothing but a drop of water in and Ocean, when compared to Beyonder's Universe.

A great as the latter may be, putting a number/limit on anything means it can't be infinite, (in the literal sense).

IMO the Omniverse now > Beyonder's Universe.

That's my 2 cents anyway. twocents

Galan007
Beyonder created his Universe in the Infinite Beyond realm.... It never said that he filled in the entirety of the Beyond realm.

Though there was mention of the lifeforms evolving in the "infinity which they dwell"..... But who knows? Even in the mainstream MU, any said Universe is Infinite.

However, it was said, (in every SWII comic), that the 616 Universe was but nothing but a drop of water in and Ocean, when compared to Beyonder's Universe.

A great as the latter may be, putting a number/limit on anything means it can't be infinite, (in the literal sense).

That's my 2 cents anyway. twocents Sorry, I meant to type "Multiverse" in the part in bold. embarrasment

starlock
hey galaan007 i think you can edit your post if its within 15 minutes

Galan007
hey galaan007 i think you can edit your post if its within 15 minutes You can, but my time was up on that one post.

Utrigita
Beyonder created his Universe in the Infinite Beyond realm.... It never said that he filled in the entirety of the Beyond realm.

That's my 2 cents anyway. twocents

Thats my analyse of the current situation in the Marvel Universe to, that in 84 we had ONE multiverse and beyonder was really extremely powerful back then still are but not on the same level since basically every multiverse beyonders too, how big it might be, is still but a drop in the ocean in comparison with the Omniverse.

Mr Master
In 1984 -85'

There was One Marvel Universe that was a Multiverse.

Marvel produced Other titles in the UK that involved an Omniverse,

this Omniverse was NOT part of Continuity, although Marvel published it.

In Continuity,

Beyonder WAS Everything OUTSIDE the Multiverse.

The Beyond Realm WAS the Beyonder and it stretched into Infinity:

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/4980/b3oz3.th.jpg
"Meeting NO resistance in the INFINITE BEYOND"

"Evolves and Flourishes Within the New Universe, BEGAT by Beyonder's Power"
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/5558/buni5it5.th.jpg
"Mortal Beings giving meaning to the INFINITY in which they dwell"

Now that you see Beyonder IS the Beyond Realm and the it takes up ALL of the Infinity beyond the Multiverse.

It's size?

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6536/buni1sh8.th.jpg
"A UNIVERSE to which OUR OWN is as a DROPLET of Water to the Ocean"

OUR OWN is NOT the 616 Reality, it is the MULTIVERSE!

"Odd thing He had noticed about our Universe"
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4553/beyonderexploresthemulino2.th.jpg
"Namely that it is Many-Layered-composed of a seemingly Endless Number of Dimensions,

indeed, it is a MULTIVERSE"

Beyonder's Universe continued to expand further,

until it became a Multiverse itself:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4372/beyonderismultikh8.th.jpg

"Beyonder, the entity that embodied all the substance of Another Multiverse"

How much more Infinite still was his Multiverse?

I have no idea,

but if his Universe was an OCEAN,

and the Multiverse was a DROP of Water in comparison,

one can imagine, or can we?

Mr Master
ALL the space that's taken up by the,

Infinite Multiverses OUTSIDE the Prime Multiverse,

was once occupied by the Beyonder.

That's the easiest way to understand, just how insanely powerful,

Beyonder was.

Utrigita
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=buni1sh8.jpg

It sounds as it was taken right out of the bible.

I might be slow ore something today (is still a little ill)

But, when the Secret wars II was written Marvel had as you said yourself a multiverse, but some in England was talking about a omniverse but that was keeped out of the marvel Continuity.

So basically we at that point of time had only a multiverse as you scan shows, beyonder didn't feel a omniverse, nore a Megaverse but a multiverse. Only that one Multiverse. The only one that was acknowlegde by marvel was that particular multiverse. Beyonder then become everything outside of that current multiverse in 84 and it expanded and so on, and marvels multiverse became a drop in the ocean in comparison.

But no matter how big Beyonders multiverse became and I don't doubt that it became very big indeed seeing him saying that he restrained himself and so on, it still doesn't make up for A single megaverse which is a collection of multiverses.

Same statement yet again:

Back in 84 Beyonder was above the LT in everything basically he was TOAA back then.
After the retcon of the Brothers we see them fighting in the hand of LT, as two Megaverses, which he crushes easily. Seen how two megaverses are much more then any single multiverse LT today must be more powerful then beyonder that existed in 84.

Again everybody say that LT has never been retconned, but in some sense he still has, in Secret wars II LT's role wasn't known to many, Maybe he didn't have the power to step up to beyonder but he should have tried seen how he tried to do so against Thanos W/HOTI and still got badly beaten, by him. Hence my question I asked almost in the beginning of the post is this the LT we see standing and just saying "death is erased across the entire multiverse" ore the One who does he's best against Thanos W/HOTI?

Mr Master
Beyonder was Everything Outsdie the Multiverse.

Beyonder was ALL the Infinity Outside the Multiverse.

That means that Everything Outside the Multiverse NOW, was the Beyonder.

Again,

ALL the Space occupied by all the Multiverses Outside the Prime Multiverse NOW,

was occupied by the Beyonder.

Because Beyonder WAS ALL that Infinity that was Replace by Multiverses,

to Megaverses.

Galan007
Beyonder was Everything Outsdie the Multiverse.

Again,

to Megaverses. So, even though Beyonder was everything outside of the 616 Multiverse, he still wasn't as great as the Omniverse of today.

Because the Omniverse today, is everything Beyonder once was + the 616 Multiverse.

Today's Omniverse > What Beyonder was.

Utrigita
:Beyonder was Everything Outsdie the Multiverse.

Again,

to Megaverses.:

So you are saying that the omniverse that exist today is thanks to beyonder???

Mr Master
So, even though Beyonder was everything outside of the 616 Multiverse, he still wasn't as great as the Omniverse of today.

Because the Omniverse today, is everything Beyonder once was + the 616 Multiverse.

Today's Omniverse > What Beyonder was.

Technically speaking?

Yes. stick out tongue

Galan007
Technically speaking?

Yes. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Infinity + 1 ftw!

stick out tongue

Mr Master
So you are saying that the omniverse that exist today is thanks to beyonder???

confused

I was only trying to put the Beyonder's grandeur in perspective.

IMO,

Since Beyonder was all the Infinity beyond the 616 Multiverse,

and today all that Infinity fits an endless amount of Multiverses,

Beyonder = an endless amount of Multiverses.

Mr Master
laughing out loud

Infinity + 1 ftw!

stick out tongue

mad

I was going to stalemate you with this:

But then I remembered he could not be both.

He was either the Multiverse, or the Beyond Realm.

nvrbeenwthagirl
confused

I was only trying to put the Beyonder's grandeur in perspective.

IMO,

Since Beyonder was all the Infinity beyond the 616 Multiverse,

and today all that Infinity fits an endless amount of Multiverses,

Beyonder = an endless amount of Multiverses.

He wasn't endless. His exact power was said on panel. Millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. He certainly wasn't endless. That is a number that is quantifiable. THe LT wins.

Thanos_THOTU
He wasn't endless. His exact power was said on panel. Millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. He certainly wasn't endless. That is a number that is quantifiable. THe LT wins.
The number varied, as the editor changed his mind, a droplet in the ocean ect.
Infinity is a so hard term to grasp, it's easier to explain it in the following ways he did.

Juntai
Probably gets kinda boring writing infinite all the time too.

Galan007
mad

I was going to stalemate you with this:

But then I remembered he could not be both.

He was either the Multiverse, or the Beyond Realm.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg Infinity + 1 ftw!

stick out tongue

Seriously though,

Beyonder's fart > LT IMO. doped

Galan007
He wasn't endless. His exact power was said on panel. Millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. He certainly wasn't endless. That is a number that is quantifiable. THe LT wins. That was just the power Beyonder released within the 616 Multiverse...

Outside of the Multiverse, Beyonder was everything.

He was basically everything the Omniverse is today, minus the 616 Multiverse.

Mr Master
He wasn't endless. His exact power was said on panel. Millions of times more powerful than the multiverse. He certainly wasn't endless. That is a number that is quantifiable.

I think the number was thrown in for perspective.

Beyonder's power created an Infinite Universe, that stretched into the Infinite Beyond.

It later expanded even further into a Multiverse.

The Infinite Beyond is now occupied by an Endless number of Multiverses.

Beyonder = an endless amount of Multiverses. smile

Mr Master
Seriously though,

Beyonder's fart > LT IMO. doped

laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

Juntai
Well, is it today's tribunal, or the tribunal of Beyonder's time?

Does it matter?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think the number was thrown in for perspective.

Beyonder's power created an Infinite Universe, that stretched into the Infinite Beyond.

It later expanded even further into a Multiverse.

The Infinite Beyond is now occupied by an Endless number of Multiverses.

Beyonder = an endless amount of Multiverses. smile

Exept we know that the omniverse always existed. The beyonder was retoconned. so there is no real way to know if the beyonder was as huge as the marvel omniverse.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Juntai
Well, is it today's tribunal, or the tribunal of Beyonder's time?

Does it matter?

No difference.

LT was the Marvel Judge then as he is now.

Beyonder took over Marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No difference.

Beyonder took over Marvel.

NO it does matter. Current LT has held mega verses in his hand and is over the OMNIVERSE. yes it matters. Current LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic LT.

Juntai
No difference.

Beyonder took over Marvel. I had something formulating in my head, but looking back across the thread I got my answers. I'd just be repeating stuff already covered. big grin

Mr Master
Exept we know that the omniverse always existed.

Actually what we know as FACT,

is that Marvel continuity consited of ONE Multiverse, and nothing more.

In Nov. 1986 the first Universe Outside the Multiverse was established.

In 1992 the Omniverse was established in Continuity.

Beyonder was Everything Outside the Multiverse,

between May 1984 and Nov. 1986.

Beyonder was officially retconned 1988, but it was a done deal by Nov. 86'.

there is no real way to know if the beyonder was as huge as the marvel omniverse.

As you wish.

Mr Master
NO it does matter. Current LT has held mega verses in his hand and is over the OMNIVERSE. yes it matters. Current LT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic LT.

Again.

Everything that is Outside the 616 Multiverse NOW,

Beyonder WAS.

Two Megaverses?

Try all the Megaverses in Marvel = Classic Beyonder.

Everything in Marvel NOW = Classic Beyonder minus the 616 Multiverse. big grin

guy222
Again.

Everything that is Outside the 616 Multiverse NOW,

Beyonder WAS.

Two Megaverses?

Try all the Megaverses in Marvel = Classic Beyonder.

Everything in Marvel NOW = Classic Beyonder minus the 616 Multiverse. big grin

Mr. M, is LT now more powerful than Beyonder

Juntai
Mr. M, is LT now more powerful than Beyonder After he was retconed, yeah LT is leagues above him.

Mr Master
Mr. M, is LT now more powerful than Beyonder

Beyonder now is nothing to what he once was.

So absolutely LT is more powerful.

But Beyonder and Pre-retcon Molecule Man are in an exclusive class all their own.

Their power was off the chart.

They simply possessed power on an exaggerated scale.

Here MM hits Beyonder with a blast that would have,

MELTED several Billion Universes:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3899/mmnx9.th.jpg

This is madness.

Juntai
And all it does is make him cough. lol.

Galan007
Actually what we know as FACT,

In 1992 the Omniverse was established in Continuity. Hey Mr M, I noticed that "Fantastic Four #341", (Last issue of the Black Celestial arch), was published in June of 1990:
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/4130/ff1ja1.th.jpg

And in that same comic, on page #14, a reference to the Omniverse was made:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4713/ff2vx7.th.jpg

So really, an Omniverse was established in 1990 as opposed to 1992.

Mr Master
Just by Beyonder thinking to much

.... Suns Implode

... Worlds Collide

... Parallel Dimensions Collapse (Universes)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4821/58198919uu2.th.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>