Apocalypse vs Gladiator (Kallark)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict

Who wins?

TricksterPriest
Apoc.

swerve1988
APOC

guy222
Originally posted by endrict

Who wins?

Apoc

spidey-dude
if magneto can take out apoc then gladiator doesnt have a problem here.

golem370
Magneto beating Apocalypse is dumb

spidey-dude
Originally posted by golem370
Magneto beating Apocalypse is dumb never read AOA i can see

Faceman
Apoc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMNIKINESIS
KALLARK DESTROYS APOC...WITH ONE EYE CLOSED AND AN ARM BEHIND HIS BACK

Soleran
Originally posted by OMNIKINESIS
KALLARK DESTROYS APOC...WITH ONE EYE CLOSED AND AN ARM BEHIND HIS BACK
Yes

xmeat
gladiator hands down apoc is a bigger jobber than darkseied.

Redatom65
Originally posted by xmeat
apoc is a bigger jobber than darkseied.

sad but true

Redatom65
pox has a chance

TricksterPriest
there are so many ways Apoc can win this. Especially since Glads has two big weaknesses. 1. his confidence is where his power comes from. 2. he's vulnerable to radiation, including the gamma emitted by the hulk and other types.

Edit: This is classic right? If this is current apoc, I'm done. I'm not arguing for that jobber. stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Higavin.jpg

spidey-dude
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/SpunkySmurph/Marvel/Higavin.jpg laughing i gotta save that picture

TricksterPriest
DOES NOT COMPUTE. geek Smurf, didn't you just argue that scan was bullshit a few topics ago? laughing

spidey-dude

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9070/untitleduz0.png

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by spidey-dude
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9070/untitleduz0.png

where did you find that? confused and what is it?

Evil_Ash

I heard bigbran wrote that issue.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
DOES NOT COMPUTE. geek Smurf, didn't you just argue that scan was bullshit a few topics ago? laughing

The feat it's assocciated with is BS.

The portion that I have is completley fine though. cool

spidey-dude
where did you find that? confused and what is it? what is it ? um its your buddy apoc. i got it off of yahoo.

TricksterPriest
The feat it's assocciated with is BS.

The portion that I have is completley fine though. cool

fair enough. laughing

Spidey:
I know that. Is that a life-size statue next to roger ebert?

Roldz
Ahmm. Gladiator wins.. (runs and hide)

Jyppe
fair enough. laughing

Spidey:
I know that. Is that a life-size statue next to roger ebert?

Wonders of photoshop. And it's not a life sized model, it's just a pic of toy 'shopped next to that Ebert guy.

And when did Gladiator become vulnereable to gamma radiation? If that were so, he shouldn't be able to fly in space.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by golem370
Magneto beating Apocalypse is dumb I disagree. Apoc, while having control over his molecules, is made up of quite a few substances that Magneto can manipulate. Magneto has demonstrated EM manipulation on the level necessary to cause Apoc severe damage, IMO. AoA, while not 616 canon, was a demonstration of what even a weakened Magneto could do to Apocalypse.

As for the fight, unless Apoc comes prepared with Glad's radiation weakness, I see Kallark taking it 7-8/10. His strength, speed, and durability is just that overwhelming and his confidence weakness is often overblown on these boards. The guy can punch planets to pieces. Has Apoc done anything remotely similar under his own power?

TricksterPriest
Gladiator is vulnerable to certain wavelengths of radiation. A large degree of Gladiator's strength and durability are affected by his level of confidence. If his confidence in himself wavers, he has been known to weaken substantially. Because Hulk can constantly emit radiation Gladiator only has his confidence to augment his strength as it slowly decreases due to Hulks gamma radiation.

Apocalypse will beat Gladiator. despite Glad's impressive feats, he has been beaten before, even by the likes of cannonball. and AoA was bullshit. Apocalypse should have easily been able to heal from something like that, assuming Magneto could pull it off to begin with. the only reason he won, is because AoA apoc is weaker than Classic 616 Apoc.

Acrosurge
Gladiator is vulnerable to certain wavelengths of radiation. A large degree of Gladiator's strength and durability are affected by his level of confidence. If his confidence in himself wavers, he has been known to weaken substantially. Because Hulk can constantly emit radiation Gladiator only has his confidence to augment his strength as it slowly decreases due to Hulks gamma radiation.

Apocalypse will beat Gladiator. despite Glad's impressive feats, he has been beaten before, even by the likes of cannonball. and AoA was bullshit. Apocalypse should have easily been able to heal from something like that, assuming Magneto could pull it off to begin with. the only reason he won, is because AoA apoc is weaker than Classic 616 Apoc. The Cannonball thing is a fallacy. Kallark wanted to attract the X-Men, not destroy Sam. Cannonball was able to survive against a Gladiator holding back. Survival is a long way from winning a decisive victory. Spider-Man has survived in combat with the Silver Surfer. This does not mean he can defeat him when Surfer isn't holding back.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Jyppe

And when did Gladiator become vulnereable to gamma radiation? If that were so, he shouldn't be able to fly in space.

embarrasment

TricksterPriest
Apoc is powerful enough to hang with Glads, and his energy powers and psionics mean that he can crash Gladiator's confidence very fast. and I will guarantee, Glads does not have the psi-resistance, to resist Apocalypse.

Roldz
100x the speed of light is far faster the speed of taught.. psi attacks on a non jobbing Gladiator going at those speed wouldnt work.. Employ hit and run tactics against Apoc, he should garner some wins..

TricksterPriest
how would he cause damage? All Apoc has to do is give himself a better version of Sebastian Shaw's power and then just pound Gladiator with the power from his own blows. I can say 7-8/10 for Apoc. I'll acknowledge Glads can get some wins. But if Glads's confidence weakness and his radiation one are known on earth and to Apoc, Apoc 10/10.

Soujaboy
Gladiator hoggs em out. Glads 8/10

Hulk rules all
Apoc would own Gladiator. He already added Thor whom he renames Mighty Wretch, the Silver Surfer - Tin Foil Eunuch and now Gladiator - Bad Hair Day.

Roldz
how would he cause damage? All Apoc has to do is give himself a better version of Sebastian Shaw's power and then just pound Gladiator with the power from his own blows. I can say 7-8/10 for Apoc. I'll acknowledge Glads can get some wins. But if Glads's confidence weakness and his radiation one are known on earth and to Apoc, Apoc 10/10.
Speed combined w/ star shattering strength and heat vision hotter than a star, pretty sure that would/should cause some major damage against Apoc.. I really doubt that better version of Shaws powers could absorb star/planetary level ricker kinetic energy and i just dont see Apoc countering something moving at that speed, ive never seen him having say light speed reaction even w/ all those celestial tech he inhances himself..

guy222
Prolly Kallark

jalek moye
i really want gladiator to win, if it was one othe others guys with his powers id say yea. But Gladiator just plain sucks this guy cant do anything right he has to lose like 90% of his little appearances

Acrosurge
Gladiator also has some very impressive showings, including punking Vulcan, punching planets to pieces, moving 100x lightspeed, taking it to Thor, and hanging with Tyrant for a short while.

This gives him a majority against Apocalypse, IMO, unless Apoc taps Kallark's radiation weakness.

carver9

Trick, who do you think would win superman vs apocalypse.

~The Wickerman~

He's done that in the past when fighting powerhouses? Or is that a "it makes sense that he could do it" argument?

I'm very sorry but Apocalypse is a joke. The world's first mutant and only one still a virgin loses miserably to Gladiator sad

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
I'm very sorry but Apocalypse is a joke.

In what way?

The world's first mutant and only one still a virgin loses miserably to Gladiator sad

Not true.

carnage52
Originally posted by Ambient
Speed combined w/ star shattering strength and heat vision hotter than a star, pretty sure that would/should cause some major damage against Apoc.. I really doubt that better version of Shaws powers could absorb star/planetary level ricker kinetic energy and i just dont see Apoc countering something moving at that speed, ive never seen him having say light speed reaction even w/ all those celestial tech he inhances himself..

Lord Feron
How come ppl say he is a virgin didn't he spawn Holocaust anyway Glads should punch his head off KMC 8/10 in the comics book Glads will be written in a way that he barely wins or Apoc loses horrible just like he does here.

llagrok
Nah.

Apocalypse is way better off on KMC, where he can use his elasticity properly.

horrorwolf
IMO Apoc horribly exploits Gladiator's weakness to radiation and self-doubt FTW.

Terryc250
Full confidence Gladiator should win =\

The guy was able to lift up the entire baxter building, and destroy a planet with a few punches..

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Not true.

Prove it isn't true uhuh

Mindset
How does Apocalypse know which type of radiation affects Gladiator?

Bad Ash231
Prove it isn't true uhuh

Well, all his descendants in X-Men: Apocalypse vs. Dracula.

~The Wickerman~
Well, all his descendants in X-Men: Apocalypse vs. Dracula.

Where is it ever mentioned they're actually biological children? Cause given the fact that Apocalypse's blood gave even Dracula abilities, that is a stretch IMO erm

Ozymandias not once implies anything about Apocalypse having a child in that storyline.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Apoc would own Gladiator. He already added Thor whom he renames Mighty Wretch, the Silver Surfer - Tin Foil Eunuch and now Gladiator - Bad Hair Day.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

no expression

he's vulnerable to radiation, including the gamma emitted by the hulk and other types.

When did that ever come up?

llagrok
Originally posted by Scoobless
I have no idea what you're talking about.

no expression

When did that ever come up?

It was a point to prove that Gladiator is vulnerable to types of gamma radiation. Apocalypse could just read his mind and turn parts of his body into that type.

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by llagrok
It was a point to prove that Gladiator is vulnerable to types of gamma radiation. Apocalypse could just read his mind and turn parts of his body into that type.

he can turn parts of his body into radiation? eek! awesome! When's he done it? Can I have a scan please? embarrasment

llagrok
he can turn parts of his body into radiation? eek! awesome! When's he done it? Can I have a scan please? embarrasment

Molecular control over his own body.

~The Wickerman~
Molecular control over his own body.

....oh...ok then....so he's never turned into radiation sad

llagrok
Nope.

Fortunately it's a viable tactic for him.

~The Wickerman~
Nope.

Yup, well assuming Gladiator doesn't speedblitzwtfpwns him.

llagrok
Gladiator has a history of speedblitzting? He attempted and somewhat succeeded at speedblitzing Thor once? Kallark is weak to telepathy as well.

~The Wickerman~
Gladiator has a history of speedblitzting?

Nope.

llagrok
How so? He has never displayed any real combat speed?

Apocalypse has displayed molecular control.

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
I do like Apocalypse actually...
I have argued in the past for him to take the majority against Thanos...

I just don't like the way some portray him in the forum... people say that doesn't count, it wasn't classic... and yet, they use feats from about just a little while ago...

Plus, it pisses Trickster off>>character likeness...

It's a well known fact that Bran is always right-

llagrok
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apoctransmutate2.png

Apocalypse creates an antidote inside his own body.

Bad Ash231
Where is it ever mentioned they're actually biological children?

Writer Frank Tieri mentioned sex in an interview over at Newsarama. stick out tongue

Cause given the fact that Apocalypse's blood gave even Dracula abilities

Apoc's blood amps people. But Dracula and Chamber didn't get his powers.

Oh, and Dracula has sucked the blood of the Norse God Sif, and, well, got a hell of a lot stronger.

Xplosive

True. It only reminds me how dangerous can Apocalypse be.
Apocalypse wins. He could also win through telepathy.

~The Wickerman~
How so? He has never displayed any real combat speed?

Apocalypse has displayed molecular control.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/8432/gladiatorvscannonball41tu.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7519/vsglads1f5uc7fe.jpg

You were saying? smile

So now...since I provided the scans for what I was supporting (Glad's speed - all curteousy of Lucid Lui in the Gladiator respect thread, awesome job by the way), I'm waiting for the scans that Apocalypse has ever done anything as complex as turning a part of his body into radiation.

I'd also like some explanation as to how he would KNOW about Glad's weakness to radiation, and how he would know exactly what KIND of radiation he's weak to.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/sillyapoc.jpg

That's a scan of Apoc not knowing if a dude is dead or turned into a vampire. Amazing senses he's got huh?

~The Wickerman~
Writer Frank Tieri mentioned sex in an interview over at Newsarama. stick out tongue

I actually googled "Frank Tieri Apocalypse sex". And you don't wanna know what kinda links I found laughing out loud

Could you perhaps point me out in the direction?

Apoc's blood amps people. But Dracula and Chamber didn't get his powers.

Havoc was healed by it.

Bad Ash231
Could you perhaps point me out in the direction?

Here...

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Apocalypse/Tieri_Apoca.htm

But Newsarama appears to be down at the moment.

That's a scan of Apoc not knowing if a dude is dead or turned into a vampire. Amazing senses he's got huh?

laughing out loud

Vampire = already dead

Havoc was healed by it.

Yeah. His blood have healing properties too.

llagrok

Bad Ash231
http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7296/hyperspeed11mv.jpg
http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/8432/gladiatorvscannonball41tu.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7519/vsglads1f5uc7fe.jpg

Super speed?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocspeedquicksilver.png

uhuh

llagrok
Wickerman's hate burns the very thread.

Mindset

Apocalypse knows how to turn in to gamma radiation?

There's a difference between having the ability to do something, and knowing how.

~The Wickerman~
Here...

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Apocalypse/Tieri_Apoca.htm

But Newsarama appears to be down at the moment.

laughing out loud

Vampire = already dead

Yeah. His blood have healing properties too.

Thanks for the link thumb up I'll see if it works later. It would prove he had sex at least once, since I was sure he'd never done it stick out tongue

The vampires are turned by a virus in their blood. My point was Apoc couldn't tell if the person had the virus or not. I know they're already dead stick out tongue

Yes, I know it has healing properties, my point being his blood can affect even people who aren't his man-seed descendants stick out tongue

~The Wickerman~

~The Wickerman~
Super speed?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/apocspeedquicksilver.png

uhuh

Now I'm sure you're not comparing Quicksilver's speed with Gladiator's are you mister Bad Ash? biscuits

Originally posted by Mindset
Apocalypse knows how to turn in to gamma radiation?

There's a difference between having the ability to do something, and knowing how.

Good point, been trying to get a scan from the dudes showing he's even capable, but you pose an even better question.

Bad Ash231
The vampires are turned by a virus in their blood.

This isn't the Blade movies.

In the Marvel Universe, a vampire is of supernatural origin.

Bad Ash231
Now I'm sure you're not comparing Quicksilver's speed with Gladiator's are you mister Bad Ash? biscuits

Super speed is all but useless.

survialdurest

~The Wickerman~
This isn't the Blade movies.

In the Marvel Universe, a vampire is of supernatural origin.

No need to patronize me, since I haven't been aggressive to you, now have I? smile

The bite that Apocalypse received transferred the "curse of vampirism" to him. The virus in itself was in his blood, not in some supernatural curse. That's why he kept moping about his destroyed rejuvenation chamber. How would his rejuvenation chamber help him defeat a supernatural curse? Makes more sense it was a physical virus he was affected with doesn't it? smile

Super speed is all but useless.

survialdurest

Ahem..."YOUR superspeed is all but useless" wink

Bad Ash231
No need to patronize me, since I haven't been aggressive to you, now have I? smile

And I haven't been aggressive towards you.

The bite that Apocalypse received transferred the "curse of vampirism" to him. The virus in itself was in his blood, not in some supernatural curse.

It was never stated to be a virus, and Apocalypse was never "infected"; he stated that Dracula's bite had significantly drained him, weakening him, and putting him under Dracula's control.

Makes more sense it was a physical virus he was affected with doesn't it? smile

no expression

You're asking if something makes sense in comic books?

Ahem..."YOUR superspeed is all but useless" wink

He didn't say that only Quicksilver' super speed is useless. uhuh

The Illuminati

If that's such viable option for Apoc why didn't he just turn himself into lead against Magneto so he couldn't be effected by him. Apoc is such a vast and capable/brilliant character, I'm sure he didn't need to try and read Mag's mind to figure that out did he?

Apoc is indeed a unique character in comics, he's not only one of the top three jobbers in comics history but, in the same breath he's one of the top three overrated characters too.

Glads sodomizes him throughout the cosmos.

~The Wickerman~
And I haven't been aggressive towards you.

I was just thinking you were patronizing me with the "this isn't the blade movies" comment, making it seem like I hadn't read the mini and was talking out of my @ss.

It was never stated to be a virus, and Apocalypse was never "infected"; he stated that Dracula's bite had significantly drained him, weakening him, and putting him under Dracula's control.

He was showing all the signs of a neophyte vampire. Also, you never replied why Apocalypse would need (or what good it would do) the rejuvenation chamber if this was a supernatural curse instead of a virus.

no expression

You're asking if something makes sense in comic books?

Ummm...yes. There are varying degrees of "making sense" in comics. For instance, it's one thing to say "It doesn't make sense that Superman can fly" and "It doesn't make sense that Ghost Rider could hurt Galactus when Galactus held his own against Mephisto in his own realm" (just made that GR thing up).

While the first one can go under the "This is a comic book" explanation, the second can't. Sense does exist in comic books, there's just different rules. Or are you saying nothing in comic books makes sense?

He didn't say that only Quicksilver' super speed is useless. uhuh

Nope, but the word "Your" was also in the sentence. Ergo, he was addressing Quicksilver. He didn't say the power of super speed is useless against him. smile

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by The Illuminati
If that's such viable option for Apoc why didn't he just turn himself into lead against Magneto so he couldn't be effected by him. Apoc is such a vast and capable/brilliant character, I'm sure he didn't need to try and read Mag's mind to figure that out did he?

Apoc is indeed a unique character in comics, he's not only one of the top three jobbers in comics history but, in the same breath he's one of the top three overrated characters too.

Glads sodomizes him throughout the cosmos.

First off, that's AoA Apocalypse, not mainstream. Second of all, I would say it's because:

1. Fans tend to exaggerate Apocalypse's changing abilities.
2. CIS, or more importantly, arrogance. He's always been portrayed as an arrogant guy, who does have a lot of power, just not quite as much as he thinks. He underestimated Magneto IMO and that was his downfall. Also, IIRC Mags had his "my brain is off limits" helmet on when the fight happened didn't he?

I do agree with the rest of your post though laughing out loud

The Illuminati
First off, that's AoA Apocalypse, not mainstream. Second of all, I would say it's because:

1. Fans tend to exaggerate Apocalypse's changing abilities.
2. CIS, or more importantly, arrogance. He's always been portrayed as an arrogant guy, who does have a lot of power, just not quite as much as he thinks. He underestimated Magneto IMO and that was his downfall. Also, IIRC Mags had his "my brain is off limits" helmet on when the fight happened didn't he?

I do agree with the rest of your post though laughing out loud

Actually I was assuming that Apoc wouldn't need to read Magneto's mind to know that he controls magnetics principles and that if Apoc was truly the tech mastermind/futurist that he's portrayed to be and is so immensely intelligent you'd think that he'd know the properties of one of the most basic elements on the periodic table. http://www.elementsdatabase.com/ stick out tongue

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by The Illuminati

Apoc has jobbed like two times. ermm

Bad Ash231
Fans tend to exaggerate Apocalypse's changing abilities.

Only Trickster from what I remember.

CIS, or more importantly, arrogance. He's always been portrayed as an arrogant guy

Every bad guy is arrogant. But in Apoc's instance, it depends on the writer.

who does have a lot of power, just not quite as much as he thinks.

pr1983

Bad Ash231
Also, you never replied why Apocalypse would need (or what good it would do) the rejuvenation chamber if this was a supernatural curse instead of a virus.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/X-MenApocalypsevsDracula2-017.jpg

Ummm...yes. There are varying degrees of "making sense" in comics. For instance, it's one thing to say "It doesn't make sense that Superman can fly" and "It doesn't make sense that Ghost Rider could hurt Galactus when Galactus held his own against Mephisto in his own realm" (just made that GR thing up).

While the first one can go under the "This is a comic book" explanation, the second can't. Sense does exist in comic books, there's just different rules. Or are you saying nothing in comic books makes sense?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg

Bad Ash231
As for Magneto defeating Apocalypse...

Do I have to remind you that Apoc was being attacked by both Nate Grey and Magneto? (Though, Apoc doesn't seems to bothered by the attack, and has recovered pretty quickly in the third panel... where he magically appears behind Magneto)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/X-Men-Omega1995puar-DCP44.jpg

Apoc strangles Magneto (and his head doesn't pop for some reason...)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/AoApocstranglemagneto1.jpg

And then as we know it, Magneto easily rips him apart and...

WAIT A MINUTE!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/AoApocblood.png

Apoc's torso... bleeding? mhmm

Mindset
Well Magneto has taken shots from Colossus, that probably explains why his head didn't pop off.

Bad Ash231
edit

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Mindset
Well Magneto has taken shots from Colossus, that probably explains why his head didn't pop off.

You mean Colossus couldn't physically beat down Magneto?

~The Wickerman~
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/X-MenApocalypsevsDracula2-017.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/wow5uz9.jpg

I removed the tags from your post so it's easier to reply to and doesn't take up extra space, hope you don't mind.

The first scan still does not answer the question as to why the rejuvenation chamber was needed for a "supernatural curse" like you mentioned. Ozymandias' story telling is also not that amazing to me, and doesn't make me think it was a supernatural curse but rather a blood virus because of two things:

1. He's an old egyptian, locked in an incredibly rudimentary way of thinking on how things work. Of course he'd present something as a myth and with gods and such involved, no science behind it.

2. Later during the arc, absolutely none of the vampires worship Set, but hey, whaddya know, they're vampires eek!

As for the second scan, that's a good example of something "not making sense". So? You just helped prove my point that sense does exist in comic books as opposed to what you said earlier.

As for Magneto defeating Apocalypse...

Do I have to remind you that Apoc was being attacked by both Nate Grey and Magneto? (Though, Apoc doesn't seems to bothered by the attack, and has recovered pretty quickly in the third panel... where he magically appears behind Magneto)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/X-Men-Omega1995puar-DCP44.jpg

I really don't want to turn this into AoA Apocalypse vs. Kallark, since that's not the title of the thread, I even mentioned in my first reply to "illuminati" that this isn't AoA Apocalypse we're discussing.
To answer your question, he only took one hit from Nate Grey, then he got BFRd to fight Holly the Hot teen.

Apoc strangles Magneto (and his head doesn't pop for some reason...)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/AoApocstranglemagneto1.jpg

And then as we know it, Magneto easily rips him apart and...

WAIT A MINUTE!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/AoApocblood.png

Apoc's torso... bleeding? mhmm

Magneto has an annoying (IMO) durability thing going on. Remember how many times he's been ponded on by Colossus and stabbed by Wolverine and he's still not dead erm

As for the last scan, nothing strange there, I can show you scans of 616 Apocalypse's chest also bleeding smile

Mindset
You mean Colossus couldn't physically beat down Magneto?

http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/492/magcolagain3pg.jpg
http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/3473/maggoesh2hwithcolossus9xs.jpg

Bad Ash231
The first scan still does not answer the question as to why the rejuvenation chamber was needed for a "supernatural curse" like you mentioned.

Bad writing.

To answer your question, he only took one hit from Nate Grey, then he got BFRd to fight Holly the Hot teen.

No, Magneto and Nate Grey were blasting Apoc like crazy "Keep fighting!"

As for the last scan, nothing strange there, I can show you scans of 616 Apocalypse's chest also bleeding smile

It shows that Apoc had been heavily damaged by Nate Grey and Magneto, allowing Magneto to rip him apart.

~The Wickerman~
Bad writing.

No, Magneto and Nate Grey were blasting Apoc like crazy "Keep fighting!"

It shows that Apoc had been heavily damaged by Nate Grey and Magneto, allowing Magneto to rip him apart.

Or maybe...not supernatural curse eek!

One.Blast.Don't make me pull out my AoA.

No, it shows he does have blood and is not quite as durable as people might want to think:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/X-MenApocalypsevsDracula2-021.jpg

Oh looky, this is 616 Apoc, and he wasn't weakened by ANYTHING here, and STILL had his chest pierced like a hot knife through butter eek!

(waits for inevitable "but they were his descendants" shtick ) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bad Ash231
Or maybe...not supernatural curse eek!

Or maybe... not a virus.

It was never said to be a virus.

It's Dracula we're dealing with here.

One.Blast.

Magneto: That's it Nathan, throw ONE blast at him, and we have done it.

For the record, it wasn't just an energy blast. It was millions of psionic spikes, and Apoc was bombarded with them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/preacherofnothing/X-MenApocalypsevsDracula2-021.jpg

Oh looky, this is 616 Apoc, and he wasn't weakened by ANYTHING here, and STILL had his chest pierced like a hot knife through butter eek!

1. His descendants can transmute into presumably metals (adamantium uhuh).

2. Apoc can control his density (become more durable). In Rise of Apocalypse, he was impaled by a spear, but when he started using his powers more, a spear could not penetrate his skin.

Also, Apoc wasn't cut here...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/NM95/apocnotcut.jpg

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

leonidas
apocalypse wins . . . shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by leonidas
apocalypse wins . . . shifty And you were doing so well.

Naija boy
Gladiator comfortably

Survivor19
Apoc says "Lilandra died on you"
After all, it's curbstomp.

Nur ftw...

Kris Blaze
This would probably be a bit similar to Apocalypse vs Ikaris.

Xplosive
Apocalypse

leonidas
Originally posted by quanchi112
And you were doing so well.

laughing out loud

no expression

Kris Blaze
You realize that while it might seem funny, Quanchi actually does consider himself to be your intellectual superior....and to know more about comics.

leonidas
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
You realize that while it might seem funny, Quanchi actually does consider himself to be your intellectual superior....and to know more about comics.

instigator. no expression

no he doesn't. does he . . .? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.