IG vs. UN vs. THOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so many people think that an incomplete IG pwns the UN. of course I think those people need to re-examine this flawed Theory.

The UN being used by Reed to erase the Multiverse is a much bigger use of the UN than quasar ever intended or that the writer's at the time, even dreamed of. So how can something that happened years later, be used to justify the power of an incomplete IG? I do not compute this.

And on top of it, the Magus didn't even absorb the energy, he simply turned it around on quasar. WW deflected the OE back onto DS. Is she now more powerful than his Omega Beams/Effect?

THe IG has never been shown to have the power to control the Entire Multiverse. So how is it some people think one showing by the IG while incomplete somehow makes it >>> The Current UN?

Now given that Reed is a superior user of the UN, Since Reed has intimate knowlege of Galactus and the UN and quantum theories and such, one would surmise that Reed using the UN would >>>>>> Quasar using the UN.

Now the Heart of the Universe, was shown on panel to be able to soundly Beat the LT, and Absorb a Universe( on panel for sure). now some say it absorbed the multiverse. Tho I doubt it, I think the Heart is superior to the UN and the IG.

Yet on Panel, The UN has done more than Both, with the exception that The Heart actually pwned the LT. Now The IG to my knowlege was never shown to pwn the LT. Hell everything Worlock did with the IG, the LT could undo with a snap. As when WOrlock killed all the abstracts. The LT brought them all back in an instance and Worlock was amazed. Keep in mind worlock was god then, so he killed the actual beings as he could see thier true forms and not their M bodies.

Now The IG has been shown to be able to act from one universe into another. Does this make it multiversal in power? Odin can act from one Wrealm to the next am I correct? The Flash could pierce from one Universe to the next with his treadmill, was his tread mill multiversal in power?

So I want to know going by on Panel feats, Which of these Items is the most powerful and which would be the least, using logic and not some hokey fantasy comparison of events that happened years apart.

Symmetric Chaos
HOTU ftw

IG beat the UN on panel
LT beat the IG on panel
HOTU beat the LT on panel

King Kandy
Spite.

Lord Urizen
Nvrhadsex get a fkn life man

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
HOTU ftw

IG beat the UN on panel
LT beat the IG on panel
HOTU beat the LT on panel

Now THE incomplete IG turned the Classic UN"s energies back upon itself. Are you sure that the UN can replicate what the current UN can do? I do not think the IG can fix all of the multiverse as the UN can. The IG would have to be able to do this,and be better at it, to really be superior to the UN.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Nvrhadsex get a fkn life man

Either debate the topic or shut the **** up.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Very well then ...

Galan007
An Incomplete IG >> UN

So...

A Complete IG >>> UN

And...

THOTI >>> IG >>> UN

Whether you choose to believe it or not is irrelevant.

There is no evidence to support your "theory", but there is evidence however, to support the claims I have just made. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
An Incomplete IG >> UN

So...

A Complete IG >>> UN

And...

THOTI >>> IG >>> UN

There is no evidence to support your "theory", but there is evidence however, to support the claims I have just made. doped

No there isn't. Your basing ur claims off of an old depiction of the UN. Let me make it plain for you. The CURRENT UN can erase and reset the MULTIVERSE. has the IG ever been shown to control an infinite number of universes? Can the UN control Multieternity. In fact did not the Combined Eternity/inifnity being say that they weren't concerned with the Ig and just one aspect of thier being not wanting the IG to be formed? i could be wrong. enlighten me.

Galan007
No there isn't. Your basing ur claims off of an old depiction of the UN. Let me make it plain for you. The CURRENT UN can erase and reset the MULTIVERSE. has the IG ever been shown to control an infinite number of universes? Can the UN control Multieternity. In fact did not the Combined Eternity/inifnity being say that they weren't concerned with the Ig and just one aspect of thier being not wanting the IG to be formed? i could be wrong. enlighten me.
An Incomplete IG >> UN

So...

A Complete IG >>> UN

And...

THOTI >>> IG >>> UN

nvrbeenwthagirl

And yet others raise the same debate as I do. The IG didn't take a blast from the UN and srug it off. All it did was reflect the energy back onto the user. Wonder Woman did the same to DS omega. Do you think she is more powerful than DS or the Omega effect now? that was a poor example to base an ENTIRE theory of the IG's power off of. Especially since the UN feat is more recent. You can't use a recent feat.

Galan007
And yet others raise the same debate as I do. The IG didn't take a blast from the UN and srug it off. All it did was reflect the energy back onto the user. Wonder Woman did the same to DS omega. Do you think she is more powerful than DS or the Omega effect now? that was a poor example to base an ENTIRE theory of the IG's power off of. Especially since the UN feat is more recent. You can't use a recent feat. An Incomplete IG harnessed the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

And are you attempting to say that I cannot use established feats that are canon, simply because they happened a number of years ago? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
An Incomplete IG harnessed the energies of the UN and turned them back on Quasar........ TOTAL CONTROL.

And are you attempting to say that I cannot use established feats that are canon, simply because they happened a number of years ago? confused

NO, you cannot use a feat by an incomplete Ig done to the UN that was years ago to somehow say it is superior to the current UN. Classic UN was never meant to be multiversal and it certainly was never shown as such. The IG has NEVER been shown to be infinitely multiversal. It cannot defy the Multieternity. in fact cannon scans show the ig only allows the user to replace eternity. So now, the IG, would not be able to beat the CURRENT UN as used by Reed richards. that entire theory that the IG>UN is debunked and waaaay of track.

Galan007
NO, you cannot use a feat by an incomplete Ig done to the UN that was years ago to somehow say it is superior to the current UN. Classic UN was never meant to be multiversal and it certainly was never shown as such. The IG has NEVER been shown to be infinitely multiversal. It cannot defy the Multieternity. in fact cannon scans show the ig only allows the user to replace eternity. So now, the IG, would not be able to beat the CURRENT UN as used by Reed richards. that entire theory that the IG>UN is debunked and waaaay of track. Why do I even try?

You are simply set in your ways, and will not accept any other answers backed by proof over your theory.... confused

I'm out..... This is just going to turn into another one of these 40-50 page threads that gets nowhere.

All I expect you to reply with in regards to this post, is some sort of superiority complex induced insult of some sort. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why do I even try?

You are simply set in your ways, and will not accept any other answers backed by proof over your theory.... confused

I'm out..... This is just going to turn into another one of these 40-50 page threads that gets nowhere.

All I expect you to reply with in regards to this post, is some sort of superiority complex induced insult of some sort. doped

DID I insult you? You do realize that others have been saying the same thing I have.

starlock
my only problem here is not the point of the thread its the aplication of the power used
If the UN with reed is a cannon feat,and it is multiversle,and the IG is multiversle
i would put my faith in the IG why? it has control of time,space,power,reality,mind,soul
(and i could give the gems out in emergency)
i really dont know what the UN can do,except destroy and recreate(which is send to the realm of oblivion and bring back?)
when the gems were apart before thanos when on his quest,alot of the gem holders were tapping the power individually and subconsiously
so the IG is more versitile than the UN
BTW i am not sure anymore that the IG is multiversle,its just my opinon,but somthing you said in another thread interested me,so i will check into it and see if my view on the matter changes

I would not argue the HOTU not on these boards hehe,it has cannon proof it can beat LT so untill its used in a what if and such or more is told of it,
well HOTU for the win

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by starlock
(which is send to the realm of oblivion and bring back?)

Actually, no, because then Abraxas and all his actions wouldnt have been undone.

starlock
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Actually, no, because then Abraxas and all his actions wouldnt have been undone.

thats why i used a ?,i was not sure,that was the myth back in the day,but i am older now hehe and i am willing to learn
so what does happen when somthing is erased by the UN

Lord Urizen

Get a Life erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Get a Life erm

Surely your not one to talk. You are the ass sweat tardo that came into the thread and didnt' ahve anything to put out but a cyber fart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.