movie catwoman vs movie mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which chick wins ? movie catwoman or movie mystique. no shape shifting. and NO PREP.

even though the movie sucked catwoman still kicked ass fighting. mystique was cool to.

spidey-dude
forgive me lord for saying this but if i have to be honest i say catwoman wins even though i like mystique better

nvrbeenwthagirl
Michelle as Catwoman Ruled. She was so cool. She could fight a lil bit too. but halle's cat woman could fight better. Mystich beats both of them tho.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Michelle as Catwoman Ruled. She was so cool. She could fight a lil bit too. but halle's cat woman could fight better. Mystich beats both of them tho. i think michelle was much cooler but halle is a better fighter.

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which chick wins ? movie catwoman or movie mystique. no shape shifting. and NO PREP.

even though the movie sucked catwoman still kicked ass fighting. mystique was cool to.

Halle=Rebecca happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.