Wolverine and Daredevil vs Captain America and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep. the fights in NYC at night.

Batman has: kevlar/nomex batsuit, grapple/normal/shuriken batarangs, bat-grappler with jumplines, bat-grenades, flashbombs and tear gas.

Wolverine of course has his claws, adamantium skeleton and all his powers, Daredevil has his billy clubs and Capt has his shield.

braz
I'd say Wolverine and DD take this one.

bigbran
Originally posted by braz

Batman has: kevlar/nomex batsuit, grapple/normal/shuriken batarangs, bat-grappler with jumplines, bat-grenades, flashbombs and tear gas.

Wolverine of course has his claws, adamantium skeleton and all his powers, Daredevil has his billy clubs and Capt has his shield. Is this current Captain America?

Nikkolas
Isn't that one dead?

Cap is far more skilled and intelligent than Wolverine. He can KO him with little effort.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Is this current Captain America?

He could... zap them with his defibrillator if they get close enough... ermm

braz
Originally posted by bigbran
Is this current Captain America?

What the f**k?

what do u think? i mean, its not like hes DEAD or anything. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigbran
What the f**k?

what do u think? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing laughing
Yes? confused

braz
lmao. baahhhh

Soljer
Team 1.

Wolverine would probably be able to, eventually, solo the two. They are his equal in skill, but they really don't have what it takes to put Wolverine down.

Nikkolas
Missile-catching, Thor's Hammer-deflecting Shield to Wolverine's head seems like an effective strategy.

Nikkolas
And Cap is MUCH more skilled than Wolverine.

Wolverine can't remember most of the forms of combat he knows and thanks to his healing factor, he pretty much just charges at his opponent.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Wolverine can't remember most of the forms of combat he knows and thanks to his healing factor, he pretty much just charges at his opponent.

Actually Wolverine did know alot of different combat forms, he just didn't know how he knew.

Doesn't matter anyway cause now Wolverine has all of his memories back.

Originally posted by Soljer
Team 1.

Wolverine would probably be able to, eventually, solo the two. They are his equal in skill, but they really don't have what it takes to put Wolverine down.

Exactly.

Judge 64
Wolverine and Daredevil

Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?

Bouboumaster
The Canadian Midget would eventually beat the two alone. DareDevil could give alot of trouble to either of the team 2.

Bol Gath
I'd have to say Wolvie and DD. All of them are top notch fighters, but DD's radar sense and Wolvies HF would be hard to get past. Batman is the wildcard here, It all depends if he manages to take DD out. (yeah I think it would be Wolvie vs Cap and DD vs Batman since cap is aware of the damage Wolvie can inflict on a person) If that happens They would stomp Wolvie.

But then again Wolvie could go berserk, in that case Cap and Bats would be in over their heads IMO.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Bol Gath
I'd have to say Wolvie and DD. All of them are top notch fighters, but DD's radar sense and Wolvies HF would be hard to get past. Batman is the wildcard here, It all depends if he manages to take DD out. (yeah I think it would be Wolvie vs Cap and DD vs Batman since cap is aware of the damage Wolvie can inflict on a person) If that happens They would stomp Wolvie.

But then again Wolvie could go berserk, in that case Cap and Bats would be in over their heads IMO.

Honestly I don't think it matter how they match up. Daredevil can at least hold off either Batman or Captain America but Wolverine will beat either of them too cause neither of them has what it takes to put Logan down for good. Cap doesn't have what it takes to stop Logan and neither does Batman in this scenario. Batman could at least hurt him for a bit, but thats about it. Wolverine will get back up and just be madder than before

xmeat
cap and bats win.

braz

What the f**k?

marvelprince
Originally posted by xmeat
cap and bats win.

No they don't.

Bol Gath

no

1: Cap is NOT more skilled than Wolverine. Without his shield he would be stomped by Wolverine, the shield is the only reason he can hang with Wolvie. Even without claws Wolvies punches could and probably would damage Cap severely. Plus I have always been under the impression that Wolvie is a bit faster and stronger than cap (yeah I know it didn't matter against spiderman but wolvies a master of martial arts).

2: There is a reason he charges his opponents. He knows he can take whatever they dish out so why would he waste time to block or evade their attacks so that he can go for the kill without worrying about his own wellbeing. Most of the times It's better to take a hit to get an opening, and Wolvie doesn't have to worry about being hurt due to his adamatium and HF. Thats why Wolvies so dangerous in close combat. His fighting style is to draw the enemy close and break their attack pattern by taking a hit so that he can in turn gut them.

marvelprince
no

1: Cap is NOT more skilled than Wolverine. Without his shield he would be stomped by Wolverine, the shield is the only reason he can hang with Wolvie. Even without claws Wolvies punches could and probably would damage Cap severely. Plus I have always been under the impression that Wolvie is a bit faster and stronger than cap (yeah I know it didn't matter against spiderman but wolvies a master of martial arts).

2: There is a reason he charges his opponents. He knows he can take whatever they dish out so why would he waste time to block or evade their attacks so that he can go for the kill without worrying about his own wellbeing. Most of the times It's better to take a hit to get an opening, and Wolvie doesn't have to worry about being hurt due to his adamatium and HF. Thats why Wolvies so dangerous in close combat. His fighting style is to draw the enemy close and break their attack pattern by taking a hit so that he can in turn gut them.

yes

Metalmanx
Wolverine and Daredevil for the win.

DD can take either Batman or Cap after a good fight, and Wolvie can take either one as well.

Metalmanx

It's interesting how this line of logic works for Wolverine, but when myself or others try to debate Deadpool's strategic use of his healing factor and fighting skills against Wolverine, it's seen as a spur-of-the-moment thing? confused

DP drew Wolverine in close, allowed the attack to connect in order to leave Wolverine wide open for the swords. What's the problem here?

Sorry to go off-topic, it just frustrates me sometimes how different characters get different treatments for doing the same thing. erm

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It's interesting how this line of logic works for Wolverine, but when myself or others try to debate Deadpool's strategic use of his healing factor and fighting skills against Wolverine, it's seen as a spur-of-the-moment thing? confused

DP drew Wolverine in close, allowed the attack to connect in order to leave Wolverine wide open for the swords. What's the problem here?

Sorry to go off-topic, it just frustrates me sometimes how different characters get different treatments for doing the same thing. erm

Yea its jarring sometimes as some persons give their characters preferences in fights in certain scenarios. It happens.

Think we can all agree that both Wolverine and Deadpool utilize that technique

Bol Gath

I agree. This fighting style is just as viable for DP as it is for Wolverine.
But i do think Wolverine is the better fighter of the 2. However DP seems to get to Logan making him angry and sloppy, and I think DP knows this very well.

He uses this advantage over Wolverine very well.

Back to the topic at hand: Seems like most agree that DD and Wolvie would come out on top.

Another thing I forgot to mention earlier was the fact that the surroundings have a large impact on how this fight would turn out. In urban surroundings it's pretty even but in say a forest or jungle I don't see how Cap and Bats will stand a chance since it would be so easy for Wolvie and DD to track and ambush them.

Ize19

Listen, it's not that what Deadpool did wasn't smart, it's that it really doesn't take much skill to do it. It's an effective technique, but people always try to use it as evidence that Deadpool showed more skill in that fight than Wolverine did, and that's just not accurate. The reason that it isn't seen as "useable evidence" is because Wolverine now has a functional healing factor, which he didn't in that fight, so that move wouldn't take him out anymore.

golem370
Batkick vs Admantium Claws

ExtraMision5555
wolverine & dd 10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/101/1012

golem370
I say it would come down to Wolverine fighting Captain America & Batman.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Ize19
Listen, it's not that what Deadpool did wasn't smart, it's that it really doesn't take much skill to do it. It's an effective technique, but people always try to use it as evidence that Deadpool showed more skill in that fight than Wolverine did, and that's just not accurate. The reason that it isn't seen as "useable evidence" is because Wolverine now has a functional healing factor, which he didn't in that fight, so that move wouldn't take him out anymore.

I don't think the problem was that particular incident. In general its that Deadpool is not credited as smart enough to fight like that.

xmeat
cap and bats win they may cant kill logan but they can knock him the **** out.

the_satan32
cap and bats win they may cant kill logan but they can knock him the **** out.

How will they knock him out? Back when he fought Spider-Man in the graveyard Spidey's punches didn't do much to Wolverine. Neither Cap nor Batman are class 10 as was Spidey in that fight and he couldn't stop him with physical force alone. If Cap and Bats were class 20 and pounded on him for a while then maybe that would do it, but they're not. Wolverine and DD 10/10.

xmeat
Originally posted by the_satan32
How will they knock him out? Back when he fought Spider-Man in the graveyard Spidey's punches didn't do much to Wolverine. Neither Cap nor Batman are class 10 as was Spidey in that fight and he couldn't stop him with physical force alone. If Cap and Bats were class 20 and pounded on him for a while then maybe that would do it, but they're not. Wolverine and DD 10/10. logans claws cant cut caps sheild and have you forgot bats sneak behind him and throw sleeping gas game over cap and bats win.

Metalmanx
logans claws cant cut caps sheild and have you forgot bats sneak behind him and throw sleeping gas game over cap and bats win.

Is this before Daredevil kicks Batman's ass? Because I doubt it.

xmeat
Is this before Daredevil kicks Batman's ass? Because I doubt it. batman knocks logan out with sleeping gas than him and cap gang rape DD evil face

the_satan32
batman knocks logan out with sleeping gas than him and cap gang rape DD evil face

Doubtful.

pr1983

Wolverine of course has his claws, adamantium skeleton and all his powers, Daredevil has his billy clubs and Capt has his shield.

logan and daredevil...

xmeat
Originally posted by the_satan32
Doubtful. fact

pr1983
fact

how is a sexual assault that hasnt even happened yet being described as fact?

xmeat
Originally posted by pr1983
how is a sexual assault that hasnt even happened yet being described as fact? it can happen bat ko logan with sleeping gas than dd is fcked.

pr1983
it can happen bat ko logan with sleeping gas than dd is fcked.

or dd could take batman down using his enhanced abilities and then he and logan could, well, they wouldnt do the kind of thing you were describing, but much fun would be had...

Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie and DD

If he really needed to Logan could eventually solo the other team.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wolvie and DD

If he really needed to Logan could eventually solo the other team. as long as cap has the sheild logan aint beating no one and still a good dose of sleeping gas will ko logan.

pr1983
as long as cap has the sheild logan aint beating no one and still a good dose of sleeping gas will ko logan.

thats assuming batman will get the chance to use it... and even then, he'd have to get it close enough to logan for it to take effect...

Symmetric Chaos
as long as cap has the sheild logan aint beating no one and still a good dose of sleeping gas will ko logan.

I think Wolvie's HF has compensated for sleeping gas before.

Cap can only keep going for so long. Wolvie can keep going for ever.

xmeat

Cap can only keep going for so long. Wolvie can keep going for ever. logan aint resistant to it it will ko him not kill him and still bats has plenty of gadgets to keep logan busy.

pr1983
logan aint resistant to it it will ko him not kill him and still bats has plenty of gadgets to keep logan busy.

is this while dd is beating cap or afterwards?

braz

yes

xmeat
Originally posted by pr1983
is this while dd is beating cap or afterwards? DD cant beat cap steve is stronger and faster plus cap dealt with far worse.

jrodslam
DD and Wolvie for the win.

capt it up
Isn't that one dead?

Cap is far more skilled and intelligent than Wolverine. He can KO him with little effort.
you have no idea what your talking about do you?

do I even need to exmplain how wrong you are?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up

do I even need to exmplain how wrong you are?

No. Please don't. You'll end up saying something that I disagree with and we'll be here for days talking about Wolverine vs. Spider-Man.

It's just how these things work. no expression

xmeat

do I even need to exmplain how wrong you are? NOPE CAUSE HE'S RIGHT.

capt it up
No. Please don't. You'll end up saying something that I disagree with and we'll be here for days talking about Wolverine vs. Spider-Man.

It's just how these things work. no expression
hahahaha thats why I did not say any thing

capt it up
NOPE CAUSE HE'S RIGHT.
please tell me your joking?

xmeat
please tell me your joking? NOPE BATS USES THE SLEEPING GAS LOGANS OUT OF IT.

capt it up
NOPE BATS USES THE SLEEPING GAS LOGANS OUT OF IT.
so now capts smarter then wolverine a better fighter and could beat logan with little effort.

on top of that batman can take logan out with sleeping gas when that has never once worked?

He does not even have sleeping gas for this fight

do you just enjoy sounding stupid?

Metalmanx
so now capts smarter then wolverine a better fighter and could beat logan with little effort.

on top of that batman can take logan out with sleeping gas when that has never once worked?

Must...fight...urge...to...argue...!!

jasonk3

I think he does capt

capt it up
Must...fight...urge...to...argue...!!
what kinda urge could you poissbly have? The only thing you could say is smarts and even then it be pure speculation. Both men are extremely bright.

Metalmanx
what kinda urge could you poissbly have? The only thing you could say is smarts and even then it be pure speculation. Both men are extremely bright.

To tell you the truth, it was that and that I believe Cap to be the superior fighter. While Wolverine would win against Cap with both sides going all out, I firmly believe Cap to be the better martial artist/fighter of the two.

And smarter, too (book smarts and tactically/strategically).

But hey, this is just me. I already know you disagree. wink

capt it up
To tell you the truth, it was that and that I believe Cap to be the superior fighter. While Wolverine would win against Cap with both sides going all out, I firmly believe Cap to be the better martial artist/fighter of the two.

And smarter, too (book smarts and tactically/strategically).

But hey, this is just me. I already know you disagree. wink
I disagree. Capt may be bright book sparts even than it debatable

strat smarts again i disagree fully

leader ship ability would go with capt though

skill I fully think Logan is the mroe experience, better trained and more skilled fighter and martial artist. He also has the tactical ability to fight dirty while capt in most cases will not.

it all opinions though in truth the only thing that can really be said is that smarts and skills will not be a factor in the out come of the battle

Metalmanx
I disagree. Capt may be bright book sparts even than it debatable

strat smarts again i disagree fully

leader ship ability would go with capt though

skill I fully think Logan is the mroe experience, better trained and more skilled fighter and martial artist. He also has the tactical ability to fight dirty while capt in most cases will not.

Well, once again, agree to disagree. I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise, as you won't convince me otherwise.

However, how could you say this?

it all opinions though in truth the only thing that can really be said is that smarts and skills will not be a factor in the out come of the battle

What the f**k?

Those are pretty much the main aspects of a battle between Cap and Logan.

capt it up
Well, once again, agree to disagree. I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise, as you won't convince me otherwise.

However, how could you say this?

What the f**k?

Those are pretty much the main aspects of a battle between Cap and Logan.
know since no matter what wolverine will win due to superior durability and healing

jasonk3
They should ban you two from debating in any threads involving spiderman or wolverine stick out tongue Jks

Metalmanx
know since no matter what wolverine will win due to superior durability and healing

That doesn't seem to guarantee Logan wins over Mr. X.

Or Daredevil.

Or Punisher.

erm

Thus, my point remains the same.

capt it up
That doesn't seem to guarantee Logan wins over Mr. X.

Or Daredevil.

Or Punisher.

erm

Thus, my point remains the same.

You mean the PIS fight with DD? Ya havent we already gone over the fact that the attack would have done nothing.

punisher PIS moment as well.

Unless you feel that spiderman can get stomped by punisher in h2h combat.

so really you arguement is mute. Eeven if Logan was simply as skilled or slightly less skilled then capt the out come would still be in wolverine favor.

Metalmanx
You mean the PIS fight with DD? Ya havent we already gone over the fact that the attack would have done nothing.

punisher PIS moment as well.

Unless you feel that spiderman can get stomped by punisher in h2h combat.

so really you arguement is mute. Eeven if Logan was simply as skilled or slightly less skilled then capt the out come would still be in wolverine favor.

No, my argument is not "moot". While I clearly agree with you that Wolverine wins in a fight with both going all out, my ARGUMENT was something different entirely.

capt it up
No, my argument is not "moot". While I clearly agree with you that Wolverine wins in a fight with both going all out, my ARGUMENT was something different entirely.

really and what was that?

marvelprince
Let me actually stay on topic here.

logan aint resistant to it it will ko him not kill him and still bats has plenty of gadgets to keep logan busy.

Uh uh, Logan's healing factor causes his body to metabolize gases and toxins out of his body very quickly. Elephant tranqs (which can kill normal humans in such instances) are metabolized so quickly that its as if they have no effect on Logan. The gas may make him yawn, but it'll only take a sec for his healing factor to kick in and deal with it. Batman has nothing in his standard equips to stop Wolverine. Flash bangs, tear and sleep gas, sonics will hurt Logan but then that healing factor kicks in and Logan's back but madder than before. And God help him if Logan takes the fight up close. Batman will break his fists hitting Logan and that nomex suit of his won't do jack against the claws.

I feel that Cap will beat Daredevil, but not quickly. Daredevil will evade him for the most part and try to keep him off balance. He can definitely hang in there till Wolverine has dealt with Batman though.

xmeat
how does he heal from falling asleep its not injuring him in anyway the gas will only ko not hurt him.
And still logan has never beat cap with his sheild wolverine doesn't have a chance in hitting him. Logan is nothing but a brawler sure he knows all sorts of martial arts and weapon mastery but his only ever option is swing them damn claws.
Cap and bats TK

capt it up
umm logan has went a whole month with out sleep. his need for sleep is extremely different. gasses are a type of toxin that have ill effects on the body which the healing factor stops. it a fact that sleeping gas will have no effect.

It a fact that you xmeat are wrong and it allso a fact that batman does not even have sleeping gas for this fight

it a fact you have proven you talk repeatedly out your back end.

xmeat
umm logan has went a whole month with out sleep. his need for sleep is extremely different. gasses are a type of toxin that have ill effects on the body which the healing factor stops. it a fact that sleeping gas will have no effect.

It a fact that you xmeat are wrong and it allso a fact that batman does not even have sleeping gas for this fight

it a fact you have proven you talk repeatedly out your back end. i talk out of my back end you dont know shit about batman he has all types of gas gadgets.
And still logans nothing but a brawller that refuses to acknowledge his past.

capt it up
i talk out of my back end you dont know shit about batman he has all types of gas gadgets.
And still logans nothing but a brawller that refuses to acknowledge his past.

first off your an idiot. go read batmans arsenal for this fight he has no gasses.

batman gasses would do nothing for him.

You think wolverines a brawler? You know nothing about wolverine. Hell you did not even know logan regained all his memories.

Logan has over 100 years of experience plus another 1000 years of experience given to him by ogun.

He has more training and experience then pritty much any other top tier martial artist. Logan is far from a smiple brawler. he has pwned shang-chi. he has pwned a guy who had IF powers, but was far superior to if and earlier pwned him.

xmeat
first off your an idiot. go read batmans arsenal for this fight he has no gasses.

batman gasses would do nothing for him.

You think wolverines a brawler? You know nothing about wolverine. Hell you did not even know logan regained all his memories.

Logan has over 100 years of experience plus another 1000 years of experience given to him by ogun.

He has more training and experience then pritty much any other top tier martial artist. Logan is far from a smiple brawler. he has pwned shang-chi. he has pwned a guy who had IF powers, but was far superior to if and earlier pwned him. first off your an idiot since you didn't properly read my post i said logan does know martial arts and is a master with weapons but these days he sticks to the usual slash slash slash like his fights with huc.

capt it up
first off your an idiot since you didn't properly read my post i said logan does know martial arts and is a master with weapons but these days he sticks to the usual slash slash slash like his fights with huc.
you assume a lot. who the hell is huc? what is an huc?

xmeat
you assume a lot. who the hell is huc? what is an huc? he's the strongest one there is.

Symmetric Chaos
he's the strongest one there is.

no expression My god its like talking to a wall.

capt it up
he's the strongest one there is.

you mean hulk .

Logan uses his skills vs hulk all the time how the hell do you even think he goes toe to toe with the guy?

Like in hulk vs wolverine #8 logan aimed for key weak points with his bones claws such as the eyes and groin

Like in hulk issue 340 logan KO hulk by stabb him in the heart.

Like in wolverine issue 145 logan almost kills the hulk by aim at hulks throat.

so to assume logan does not use his kills vs high tier heavy hitter is incorrect

capt it up
no expression My god its like talking to a wall.
yup instead your using your head.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Cap might be the superior fighter, but alas he is dead. Logan is a great fighter. Daredevil just plain stinks. Bruce is like Bruce Lee, a man against many. Batman fights alone in this and seriously whoops up on Logan.

xkalybr
Daredevil and Logan... awesome team match-up vs most. Great fighters who never give up, but not vs Batman and Captain America.

The Bat and Cap win.

xkalybr

In the graphic novel "Secret War", the undercover agent on the plane had to subdue Logan by tranquilizing/gassing him. The dosage was enough to put an average man to sleep for 3 days, but Logan woke up after 20 minutes.

The point is that Logan can be put to sleep, and Batman's arsenal of sleeping agents can work on Wolverine.

Cap and Bat will win the fight.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by xkalybr
In the graphic novel "Secret War", the undercover agent on the plane had to subdue Logan by tranquilizing/gassing him. The dosage was enough to put an average man to sleep for 3 days, but Logan woke up after 20 minutes.

The point is that Logan can be put to sleep, and Batman's arsenal of sleeping agents can work on Wolverine.

Oh, God dammnit already.

WHERE DO YOU SEE SLEEPING GAS?! mad

Sorry, but you're like the zillionth person to come in here and post without reading the threadstarter's first post.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xkalybr

Even if Batman had any gas on him do you honestly think he would be able to hit Wolvie with that much?

Going by the data you gave he would have to be carrying enough gas to put a normal person out for almost 4 hours and he would have to hit Logan with all of it.

capt it up
I own the secret war and I don't recall that ever happening. Not to mention logan was drunk in secret war does that make a lot of sense to you?

He also stated he never saw spiderman with out his mask on before and yet wolverine had plently of times. Hell before there first fight logan new spiderman was peter parker and even ran sacked his room to find stuff out about him.

Wudenko
Wolverine and Daredevil wins.
Wolverine would win against Cap and Bat alone, and Daredevil just improves his odds. THEY CAN DO NOTHING TO HIM: Sorry, Wolverine-haters, thats the truth. Daredevil can also fight close to both of his opponents, so they just have a harder time fighting them... No arguments can save team 2. Damn, i hate how they put Captain America in threads he cant win all the time... Stop overestimating him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.