Explain Please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Utrigita
Moderator please let this run for a short while!

I think I am gonna be sick by this forum and there constant hunt for one user judge everytime somethings happen ore a new tries to get into this little tight commutiny he doesn't get a chance because he cannot be anyother then "THE JUDGE" I would like to know one thing and ask a question.

Like to Know: what was Judge done to deserve such hatred from the other users I have never debated with him

Like to ask: If I joined today how many would think I am Judge just because I joined?

I would just like this cleared so that we can get over judge and on with discussing what we all like; discussing comics.

Judge 64
Jeg er The Judgesmile
VI er begge to danskeresmile

Judge 64
og du har debateret med mig mange gange uden at vide detwink

Judge 64

Judge 64

Utrigita

Judge 64

Judge 64

Utrigita

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
Moderator please let this run for a short while!

I think I am gonna be sick by this forum and there constant hunt for one user judge everytime somethings happen ore a new tries to get into this little tight commutiny he doesn't get a chance because he cannot be anyother then "THE JUDGE" I would like to know one thing and ask a question

When its really really obvioous (and it almost always is) we know its Judge.

Judge 64

Judge 64
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

like you accused guy222 to be me, when i am NOT him, obviously?wink

its actually him me and utrigita are writing danish about right nowwink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Judge 64
like you accused guy222 to be me, when i am NOT him, obviously?wink

its actually him me and utrigita are writing danish about right nowwink

I know who you're talking about and he's never been accused of being you.

Utrigita

I now know who judge is and i wouldn't question it again.

Judge 64

ya understand danish?

Utrigita

Oh yes he has by some time ago he was accused of being judge in the LT vs Pre retcon Beyonder by Thanos_HOTU and that is not the first time that T thinks that Guy222 is judge

Judge 64
I now know who judge is and i wouldn't question it again.

Jeg er den sock med mest dybte herinde, jeg startede Judge War, Judge War II, Judge War III, er kendt over mange forums, er dne der har vendt tilbage mest og skabte Mufassawink

Utrigita

Utrigita

Judge 64
plage er mit mellemnavnbig grin og ja, vi er de eneste danskeresad

Judge 64
two seconds, everyone, gotta annoy Sado of Game Versus Section out of KMCwink WHO IS WITH ME!?

Symmetric Chaos
Oh yes he has by some time ago he was accused of being judge in the LT vs Pre retcon Beyonder by Thanos_HOTU and that is not the first time that T thinks that Guy222 is judge

Thanos_HOTU is an idiot and probably the one MrMaster fanboy we acctually have. You'll notice that he tends to attack Guy222 and that people defend Guy.

Judge 64
Lets all respect guy222smile
The single calmest and nicest guy on KMCsmile

Judge 64
Thanos_THOTU, why are you always so rude to guy222?

guy222
Thanos_HOTU is an idiot and probably the one MrMaster fanboy we acctually have. You'll notice that he tends to attack Guy222 and that people defend Guy.

Chaos, again. I appreciate that. Have a good day

Utrigita

I know I just did and now I have a thread to show how judges posts looks like

don't shiv
there's something sinister abt championing The livin Tribunal as your favourite character.

guy222
Originally posted by don't shiv
there's something sinister abt championing The livin Tribunal as your favourite character.

Guy222 says its religious

Badabing
I'm worried. sad I'm actually understanding a lot of this Danish language! messed I've been BRAINWASHED! wacko

Utrigita
HURRA then what did we discuss, and suddenly I know why he was banned the Judge great respect to the moderators. big grin

Jyppe
Swedish is apparently a lot like Danish. I think we had a danish girl speak danish to us on a swedish lesson when I was younger. Apparently It's even more similiar when written.

guy222
Originally posted by Jyppe
Swedish is apparently a lot like Danish. I think we had a danish girl speak danish to us on a swedish lesson when I was younger. Apparently It's even more similiar when written.

I have my foreign language book. It is interesting

Bol Gath

Bol Gath
Originally posted by Jyppe

yeah when written it's quite easy for us swedes to understand (not all the time mind you) but when I hear danish it's lika hearing someone talking swedish with really hot potato in their mouth. It's hopeless to understand spoken but not so hard while written

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.