Wolverine and Sabretooth vs 300 Spartans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
just saw 300 last night. it was pretty badass. like the special ops of the days of julius caesar.

anywho, how well woud they measure up against Wolvie and Sabes..? two of the most dangerous mutants.

no prep, the fights in a battlefield in Greece.

Bol Gath
It would take a while but they would win. Both are enhanced beyond the range of normal humans. Then we have their HF and adamatium.

And i doubt that 300 Spartans would pose that much of a threat to guys who can take blows from Hulk and get up virtually unharmed.

Bouboumaster
And you forget to say that Wolverine is a martial artist expert.

The Spartians will loose that to the canadians 9/10

Bol Gath
didn't think i had to. Their enhanced speed and strength plus HF should give them the win

Soljer
The Battle of Thermopylae took place nearly four hundred years before Caesar was born....

braz
Originally posted by Soljer
The Battle of Thermopylae took place nearly four hundred years before Caesar was born....

oh. sorry. embarrasment

MightyEInherjar
Well, what would constitute a win for the Spartans? They're obviously not going to kill either of the mutants, and I doubt they're going to knock them out with their weapons...

I could picture both Wolverine and Sabertooth getting pinned to the ground by spears, and all the flesh on their body flayed off them, but it wouldn't "kill" them, so I guess it's not a win.

qqqqqqq
bloodlusted wolverine and sabretooth rips them to pieces

braz
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, what would constitute a win for the Spartans? They're obviously not going to kill either of the mutants, and I doubt they're going to knock them out with their weapons...

I could picture both Wolverine and Sabertooth getting pinned to the ground by spears, and all the flesh on their body flayed off them, but it wouldn't "kill" them, so I guess it's not a win.

a win would be Wolverine and Sabretooth either KO'd cold for over a minute, or dead. and this isnt jobber aura versions of these, they CAN die. the question is, will they?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
just saw 300 last night. it was pretty badass. like the special ops of the days of julius caesar.

anywho, how well woud they measure up against Wolvie and Sabes..? two of the most dangerous mutants.

no prep, the fights in a battlefield in Greece.

Honestly, it's kind of a spiteful match (not that you meant to do this purposely). The Spartans' weapons, and mainly their shields, CANNOT stand up to adamantium. Their superb shield skills and composition allowed them to easily deflect blows from the Persians' swords, spears, and arrows, but they would be shredded like paper by Wolverine's/Sabes' adamantium claws. Same goes for the Spartans' offensive weapons.

Thus, taking away pretty much everything they have, leaving them with nothing against the two feral mutants. erm

braz
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Honestly, it's kind of a spiteful match (not that you meant to do this purposely). The Spartans' weapons, and mainly their shields, CANNOT stand up to adamantium. Their superb shield skills and composition allowed them to easily deflect blows from the Persians' swords, spears, and arrows, but they would be shredded like paper by Wolverine's/Sabes' adamantium claws. Same goes for the Spartans' offensive weapons.

Thus, taking away pretty much everything they have, leaving them with nothing against the two feral mutants. erm

yea I know dude. but theres freakin 300 of em, 150 to 1. so I think it would just be a cool fight just to imagine. some major pwnage. cool

Metalmanx
yea I know dude. but theres freakin 300 of em, 150 to 1. so I think it would just be a cool fight just to imagine. some major pwnage. cool

I hear you. I just saw it last night. It was ridiculously awesome to say the least.

But hey, you want to make a REAL match? Give all the Spartans adamantium gear (helmets, shields, swords, spears). Hypothetical adamantium, of course, that they can wield just as if they were their normal weapons. yes

Now that...that would be a fight, in my opinion. wink

Newjak
Wolverine and Sabertooth Carge the 300 men clad in underwear. All of a sudden they hear.

"Madness. Thiss IS SPARTA!!"

300 spears are hurled at them. The raise their claws and they cut a few but then the rest hit their mark. Wolverine and Sabertooh are knocked to the ground. Finally the 300 chage them while they are down. 20 people jump on each limb to try and restrain them. Wolverine and Sabertooth are then repeatedly gutted over and over and bound to rocks where they can't get out. Eventually thrown over the cliffs and washed away at sea.

The Spartans win via BFR shifty

golem370
The Spartans are strong and smart they also in the movie was taught no fear. Whose Immortal Soldiers were pretty tought. I believe the 300 would over run them a couple times.

golem370
They were also taught fighting skills as a little kid.

Bol Gath
You do know that both Wolverine and Sabertooth have enhanced strength. Wolverine would have no problem tossing a couple of Spartans off, he has tossed a dumpster weighing around 1600lbs, with one hand no less. I have seen him effortlessly lifting a full grown man over his head with one hand, and that is not even a good strength feat for him.

And Sabertooth is in the same ballpark as spiderman in strength.

golem370
I believe these Spartans are stronger then you typical men have you seen the movie where they use there combined might to hold back that larger army from getting past the fire neck?

golem370
I know it's stll 300 to 2 and the three hundred have swords shields and spears

Bol Gath
They are probably around the peak of what a man of their size can be.
You have to remember that people during that age were generally shorter than they are now. And in addition to that the people who lived/lives around the Mediterranean are smaller than your average European.

Sure this applies to Wolverine to since he's short but due to his HF his muscles would instantly repair after hard physical labour, making them far more efficient than normal muscles since he could literally work out 12 hours a day without feeling it the day after. And in addition to that they have been even more enhanced allowing him to exert himself at his peak for several hours without feeling the effects of fatigue.

Plus both Wolverine and Sabertooth are much faster than humans could ever be.

golem370
True but the Spartans in that movies look liked mid-level body builders.

ExtraMision5555
I hear you. I just saw it last night. It was ridiculously awesome to say the least.

But hey, you want to make a REAL match? Give all the Spartans adamantium gear (helmets, shields, swords, spears). Hypothetical adamantium, of course, that they can wield just as if they were their normal weapons. yes

complexbrother
people always refrance Wolvie's and Sabes high feats, well both of em has low feats also .

Sabertooth was beaten and almost killed by Black Cat (she had no powers at the time, she was protecting Spiderman)

Sabes was also beaten by Stick a old human with no superhuman physical powers (except for his scenses)

Wolverine was beaten and captured in single combat by Mr .X who has no super strength or reflexes or healing powers, and used no gadgets .

Wolvie was also beaten (knocked out) by Daredevil b4 in a 1 on 1 fight.

it'll be a great loss for the Spartians, but I think they would beat the feral mutants.

ExtraMision5555
I could see the spartinas incapasitateing the to here. After all, the king did duel a rather strong beast

Soljer
Originally posted by Bol Gath
They are probably around the peak of what a man of their size can be.
You have to remember that people during that age were generally shorter than they are now. And in addition to that the people who lived/lives around the Mediterranean are smaller than your average European.

Sure this applies to Wolverine to since he's short but due to his HF his muscles would instantly repair after hard physical labour, making them far more efficient than normal muscles since he could literally work out 12 hours a day without feeling it the day after. And in addition to that they have been even more enhanced allowing him to exert himself at his peak for several hours without feeling the effects of fatigue.

Plus both Wolverine and Sabertooth are much faster than humans could ever be.

Comic/movie Spartans are NOT the actual Greek Soldiers.

Go check some of the comics - these guys were damn near superhuman.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Newjak
Wolverine and Sabertooth Carge the 300 men clad in underwear. All of a sudden they hear.

"Madness. Thiss IS SPARTA!!"

300 spears are hurled at them. The raise their claws and they cut a few but then the rest hit their mark. Wolverine and Sabertooh are knocked to the ground. Finally the 300 chage them while they are down. 20 people jump on each limb to try and restrain them. Wolverine and Sabertooth are then repeatedly gutted over and over and bound to rocks where they can't get out. Eventually thrown over the cliffs and washed away at sea.

The Spartans win via BFR shifty

That's what I'm thinking.

Bol Gath

Will do. But it's a pain getting a hold of comics here in Sweden. I did read sin city, but I had to borrow it from a friend of mine.

OK maybe they are above normal (comic normal) people, but how can they kill someone who (high showing) can stand up to the Hulk and live to tell the tale? I don't think trying to overwhelm these two with sheer numbers will do the trick. To many question marks for me. What if they can't keep up with either of the two? Or what if Sabes and Wolvie goes berserk?

Good fight anyway

(any tip on a good website for ordering comics?)

Redatom65
ceasar converted Rome from an republic to an empire. He was born some 300 years later. The Spartans are among the greatest warriors we've ever seen. Even in text The Romans are have said to struggle dearly in attempting to conquer Greece. Anyway The spartans will win.

capt it up
is this a real match? Hell at best they could take maybe capt and batman out

capt it up
Originally posted by complexbrother
people always refrance Wolvie's and Sabes high feats, well both of em has low feats also .

Sabertooth was beaten and almost killed by Black Cat (she had no powers at the time, she was protecting Spiderman)

Sabes was also beaten by Stick a old human with no superhuman physical powers (except for his scenses)

Wolverine was beaten and captured in single combat by Mr .X who has no super strength or reflexes or healing powers, and used no gadgets .

Wolvie was also beaten (knocked out) by Daredevil b4 in a 1 on 1 fight.

it'll be a great loss for the Spartians, but I think they would beat the feral mutants.
nor did sabertoth

stick would rape DD and elecktra at once. He has many mnay powers so again your wrong.

Mr.x is a peakhuman with telepath plus a world class fighter who master every known style. He was also saved twice by his body guard.

You mean that PIS comic were logan got taken out by a jabb to the throat when swords to the throat have not even slowed him?

the spartans would get curf stomped by the mutants/

braz
Originally posted by capt it up
nor did sabertoth

stick would rape DD and elecktra at once. He has many mnay powers so again your wrong.

Mr.x is a peakhuman with telepath plus a world class fighter who master every known style. He was also saved twice by his body guard.

You mean that PIS comic were logan got taken out by a jabb to the throat when swords to the throat have not even slowed him?

the spartans would get curf stomped by the mutants/

and plus, those are low-end feats, so it doesnt even matter, u have to look at their top-end feats to actually see a comic characters full potential because they probably werent even trying that hard in those fights.

capt it up

not really. They were bad ass however, those ogre guys are not even capt level in strength.

Metalmanx
not really. They were bad ass however, those ogre guys are not even capt level in strength.

You acquired this evidence...how?

capt it up
You acquired this evidence...how?
lets see he was unable to break a rusty chain. I guess you believe capt can no longer break normal chains let a lone rusty ones roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
lets see he was unable to break a rusty chain. I guess you believe capt can no longer break normal chains let a lone rusty ones roll eyes (sarcastic)

I actually read a recent Blade comic where he couldnt get out of a chain and had to rip his arm off, i was like WTF?! he has superhuman strength. blink What the f**k?

capt it up
I actually read a recent Blade comic where he couldnt get out of a chain and had to rip his arm off, i was like WTF?! he has superhuman strength. blink What the f**k?
lol

Metalmanx

Honestly, he never appeared to ever actually fight against the chains. I just saw it last night, am I'm pretty sure he never struggled against them. That, and his blows aapeared to be extremely powerful, more than Cap could produce with a sword.

capt it up
Honestly, he never appeared to ever actually fight against the chains. I just saw it last night, am I'm pretty sure he never struggled against them. That, and his blows aapeared to be extremely powerful, more than Cap could produce with a sword.

If he could break them he would have. I saw it twice. He was not on there side. Hell he killed the guys on his own side. He was a mindless tool for killing. If he could have broken the canges on strength a lone he would have.

also capt has punched on guy and sent two others along with the guy he punch up in the air flying back out cold.

That monster did noting out of capts strength and was unable to break some thing capt could easily break

Metalmanx
If he could break them he would have. I saw it twice. He was not on there side. Hell he killed the guys on his own side. He was a mindless tool for killing. If he could have broken the canges on strength a lone he would have.

also capt has punched on guy and sent two others along with the guy he punch up in the air flying back out cold.

That monster did noting out of capts strength and was unable to break some thing capt could easily break

Eh. Agree to disagree.

I seem to remember offerring up his bound wrists in almost a "gentle" manner so the Persians could cut his wrists off.

capt it up
Eh. Agree to disagree.

I seem to remember offerring up his bound wrists in almost a "gentle" manner so the Persians could cut his wrists off.

aight

he did that because he new he could not break it. He enjoyed killing he wa nothing but a savage.

spartans are screwed here.

If it was capt and DD then I go with the spartains

Metalmanx
aight

he did that because he new he could not break it. He enjoyed killing he wa nothing but a savage.

spartans are screwed here.

If it was capt and DD then I go with the spartains

I sure hope you didn't think I was arguing for the Spartans here. I already said on the very first page that the Spartans go down hard, but merely because of their inferior weapons.

Which is why I then responded with:

capt it up
I sure hope you didn't think I was arguing for the Spartans here. I already said on the very first page that the Spartans go down hard, but merely because of their inferior weapons.

Which is why I then responded with:

Yes it manly weapons, strength and durbaility which cearly gives wolverine and sabertooth the win every time.

Metalmanx
Yes it manly weapons, strength and durbaility which cearly gives wolverine and sabertooth the win every time.

If the Spartans are given the hypothetical adamantium equipment I mentioned earlier:

-Strength is not an issue
-Durability is not an issue (due to shields)

In fact, if the Spartans are given this stipulation, I'd give it to them for the majority.

Martian_mind
In a battle like this,wouldn't Creed go,well,Apeshit?

I mean all that Carnage and blood,he'd probably just launch himself at Wolverine.

capt it up
If the Spartans are given the hypothetical adamantium equipment I mentioned earlier:

-Strength is not an issue
-Durability is not an issue (due to shields)

In fact, if the Spartans are given this stipulation, I'd give it to them for the majority.
strength won't matter? You eman 2o ton strength won't matter in a battle vs mere humans? Sabertoth could sen them flying. Wolverine could easily over power any of these men.

Hell the ogre who wa s simply stronger then they were was kicking there asses.

You give them your stipulation and they still lose.

there spears would still be wooden and so what if they ahev adamtium shields sbaerooth could toss them around like ragg dolls.

there still much slower then wolverine or sabertooth. They are not as skilled as either not even close. They have no way of putting either down. They still lose the majority

Soljer
Have you read the comics, or just watched the film?

The comic Spartans easily have speed feats to put them on Wolverine's level.

They also have the strength feats to make the discrepancy between them and Logan....negligible.

capt it up
Have you read the comics, or just watched the film?

The comic Spartans easily have speed feats to put them on Wolverine's level.

They also have the strength feats to make the discrepancy between them and Logan....negligible.
really non and the ogre simply pwn them do to strength was?

also can you provide evidence of such feats. issue numbers and titles so I can see for my self.

capt it up
also there 300 of them. You can not simple take single speed feats or strength feats from a single character and assume it is the standered for the rest

Metalmanx
strength won't matter? You eman 2o ton strength won't matter in a battle vs mere humans? Sabertoth could sen them flying. Wolverine could easily over power any of these men.

Hell the ogre who wa s simply stronger then they were was kicking there asses.

You give them your stipulation and they still lose.

there spears would still be wooden and so what if they ahev adamtium shields sbaerooth could toss them around like ragg dolls.

there still much slower then wolverine or sabertooth. They are not as skilled as either not even close. They have no way of putting either down. They still lose the majority

Why are their spears wooden? I'm talking making their complete set of gear to be adamantium. As in adamantium spears (from top to bottom), helmets, swords (top to bottom), and helmets.

This is just your opinion. While Sabretooth is obviously stronger than them, there are 300 of them. They can definitely overpower him, especially when he's got a few dozen adamantium spears and swords threw his body.

And Wolverine is FAR less of a threat than Sabes is in this fight if we take my stipulations into consideration.

Metalmanx
also there 300 of them. You can not simple take single speed feats or strength feats from a single character and assume it is the standered for the rest

Why not? They were all basically the same, give or take very little. They've all trained in the same hardcore way, their bodies crafted to perform the necessary abilities that the Spartans are expected to have.

capt it up

Metalmanx

xjustice69x
the 300 go down. in a great battle but thay go down!
these 2 are mass murders .
thay have been involved in every major war/conflict on the planet in the last 100 or so years.
there training is leaps and bounds above the spartens.
thay dont tire out like normal humans, thay dont die like normal humans,and thay most definetly do not fight like normal humans.
thay take bullets spears arrows and anything els you can throw at them and just keep coming.
thay are stronger faster better trained have adimantium and both regenerate. i dont think you could keep these 2 down with 300 tanks
never mind some swords and shields.
i think either of these 2 would rule the world if thay wher in the time of the spartens
haha but all that is with out me seeing the movie yet so take it with a grain of salt.

Symmetric Chaos
It's going to take time but eventually Sabes and Wolvie will just wear them down erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.