Terry Bogard Vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Fight takes place in osaka, who wins

Sado22
Good fight, emp.
Jin has more power I'd say. he's got more style, finace and he's got a pretty neat combination of speed, power, skill and style. his throws are also a threat and so are his reversals and his "force blocks". on top of all that he's got a nice offense that alternates from low to middle to high and contains a good balance between kicks and punches.

Terry edges cuz of projectiles and his blinding speed. with Terry having a good deal of advantage of having faced mixed martials arts, brawlers etc. his experience is the key against Jin IMO. that and his fighting spirit. while Jin is capable of attacking Terry from all angles and levels, Terry has his blinding speed at his advantage. while not the most refined of fighters, Terry has a certain "chin" and guts to take a beating. another thing is the Terry is an all out offensive brawler so i see Terry taking it to Jin right off the bat.

this fight can go either way, really. Jin has the stamina to match Terry's since Jin was capable of beating Kaz and Hachi back to back. though jobbing, it does stand for something. safe bet is that its a draw...or Terry takes it due to more experience and durability.

~Sado

Cloud_VII
I don't know I think Jin has more durability than Terry.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't think terry has blinding speed.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't think terry has blinding speed. He probably didn't mean it literally...

StyleTime
Judging from his reply to me in the Iori and Kyo vs Kasumi and Ayane thread, I'd say he meant it quite literally.

As for the fight, Terry seems to be above Jin slightly in some key areas like durability. I think Terry takes this about 7-10.

Sado22
come on emp, you know me better than thatsad
OF COURSE i didn't mean it literally. terry is famous for his speed and ferocity though. even in FF2 the flier said "the 'something' power of Krauser versus the blinding speed of Terr Bogard". so no, not blinding in the literal sense.

STyle time: you probably misunderstood me. if anything i was probably talking about his "buster wolf" which literally is a blur when he does it.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Well, buster wolf is a short range attack so moving in a blur at that range is not a big feat. For example, I can move my hands in a blur if I swing them back and forth. But, I can't run in a blur, see my point. But, since you said terry is known for his speed I guess you have a point.

Sado22
it also depends which version of buster woRf you're talking about. if i remember correct buster wolf was short ranged in CvsSNK series. however in MOTW, KoF2003 it went like 75% of the screen.
another point:
shining knuckle his HDSM from KoF2002 is another move of his that is a blur. and what's more is that it goes across the screen.

~Sado

TricksterPriest
Terry owns Jin. 8/10 at least. and that's being very generous.

StyleTime
lmao. That's harsh TricksterPriest. You don't even think Jin could make Terry sweat a little? I do agree that Terry is a bit ahead in most aspects though but Jin should hang a little while due in part to a skill advantage.

Originally posted by Sado22
come on emp, you know me better than thatsad
OF COURSE i didn't mean it literally. terry is famous for his speed and ferocity though. even in FF2 the flier said "the 'something' power of Krauser versus the blinding speed of Terr Bogard". so no, not blinding in the literal sense.

STyle time: you probably misunderstood me. if anything i was probably talking about his "buster wolf" which literally is a blur when he does it.

~Sado
Fair enough. Just a mistunderstanding. He is speedy and ferocious. I won't contest that statement.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Terry owns Jin. 8/10 at least. and that's being very generous. I'm still of the opinion that Tekken guys for the most part can't beat SF/KOF guys. Terry wins again sad Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Terry owns Jin. 8/10 at least. and that's being very generous. Wow. Just, wow. Jin managed to pummel Kazuya right before he sent Heihachi into a coma, and you think Terry's chances of winning is that high. Are you on drugs?

Sado22
don't bother. i'm just surprised TP gave it 8/10. freaking Terry hater!
laughing
~Sado

shin_remy
Originally posted by brainchild81
I'm still of the opinion that Tekken guys for the most part can't beat SF/KOF guys. Terry wins again sad Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

that's right smile

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Wow. Just, wow. Jin managed to pummel Kazuya right before he sent Heihachi into a coma, and you think Terry's chances of winning is that high. Are you on drugs?

That was epic jobbing

StyleTime
Well, in Jin's defense, he was being powered up a bit by the Devil gene.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, in Jin's defense, he was being powered up a bit by the Devil gene.

Jins is a Dues Ex machina, he's entire presence changed the plot of tekken completely. there was no devil gene until jin showed up, christ I hate him.

StyleTime
That is true my friend. Very true.

Namco forgot who the REAL badass is. His name is Kazuya Mishima.

Superboy Prime
*Reads all posts. Thinks for a moment...then finally speaks*

Jin sucks. I hope Terry Are You OK Buster Wolfs his ass to oblivion.

Superboy Prime
But yeah...Jin does have an impressive resume, even if it stinks like PIS, and he will definitely make Terry sweat for the victory.

Combat
Damn fanboys. Tekken can kick your guys ass. If they didn't have theyre energy moves. But I bet none of you will make it a fair fight and take away the energy moves and just have them using theyre fighting skill.

Afraid to lose.

Cloud_VII
Jin Kazama is underrated/hated on this board.

shin_remy
Tekken is overrated

IMO Tekken still can't compete with KOF/SF

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Jin Kazama is underrated/hated on this board.

Because he's annoying as hell.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Because he's annoying as hell.

yes

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Combat
Damn fanboys. Tekken can kick your guys ass. If they didn't have theyre energy moves. But I bet none of you will make it a fair fight and take away the energy moves and just have them using theyre fighting skill.

Afraid to lose.

You know what though, whats not fair is the fact that if we did that, we'd be reducing the power of one character soanother can compete,all that proves is that your dude needs a handicap...

Superboy Prime
The Tekken cast can handle energy attacks when they can tango with flame throwing monsters and Devils who shoot energy beams from their 3rd eye and/or stomach.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.