Lady Deathstrike VS Spider-Woman(Drew)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

python99
Best of 10 who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by python99
Best of 10 who takes it?

Jessica Drew. Lady DS gave Logan a good match

marvelprince
I think Spider-Woman takes it. Stronger, faster venom blasts plus her training makes her a very good fighter. Flight advantage for her too. She could just launch herself into the air and rain down VB's on Mariko.

Metalmanx
Spider-Woman. Rather easily, if you ask me.

capt it up
Originally posted by marvelprince
I think Spider-Woman takes it. Stronger, faster venom blasts plus her training makes her a very good fighter. Flight advantage for her too. She could just launch herself into the air and rain down VB's on Mariko.
stronger? Lady deathstrike is a class 10. Faster? Lady deathstrike can run at over 60 miles an hour effortlessly. Lady deathstrike fighting skills make drew look like a retard.

so drew can fly and shot a venom blast that even if it hit lady death strike would do nothing.

marvelprince
Originally posted by capt it up
stronger? Lady deathstrike is a class 10. Faster? Lady deathstrike can run at over 60 miles an hour effortlessly. Lady deathstrike fighting skills make drew look like a retard.

so drew can fly and shot a venom blast that even if it hit lady death strike would do nothing.

Strength wise, Drew was at like 7 tons pre-Hydra upgrade. She's been said to be stronger now.

I know that Mariko is fast, but Drew is faster. Super fast and super agile.

Lady Deathstrike's fighting skill makes her look like a retard? laughing out loud Spoken like someone who knows nothing of Jessica Drew. You do realize that she's been trained by Taskmaster when she was still young? Not saying that she's superior, just that she's not a slacker.

And there you go again sputing off facts that you can't back up. Show me where Jessica's venom blasts have no effect. The blasts are bioelectric and is essentially lightning, Deathstrike won't be dodging them as effortlesly as you make it to be.

python99
I would love to see this match

capt it up
Strength wise, Drew was at like 7 tons pre-Hydra upgrade. She's been said to be stronger now.
So you simply assumed she was stronger with no actaul proof?

I know that Mariko is fast, but Drew is faster.
Really and whys that?

Super fast and super agile.
And lady deathstrikes not? Ya when did jessic drew ever run so fast she caught a speed car simply by running faster then the car could go?

Lady Deathstrike's fighting skill makes her look like a retard? laughing out loud Spoken like someone who knows nothing of Jessica Drew.

False. I know quite a bi8t about her actaully. I personally enjoyed her a lot in the Ba'al arch.

You do realize that she's been trained by Taskmaster when she was still young?
That supose to impress me?

Not saying that she's superior, just that she's not a slacker.
No one said she was. She still know were near as skilled as lady death strike.

And there you go again sputing off facts that you can't back up..
Really? When have I ever done this?

Show me where Jessica's venom blasts have no effect.
Let's see. Venom blast hit Logan in the face from a foot away or closer and only burnt his face. Lady death strike been up graded constantly over the years. She buller proof. Even if the blast hurt her it heal instantly.

The blasts are bioelectric and is essentially lightning, Deathstrike won't be dodging them as effortlesly as you make it to be.
Yet in new avenger they were never shown to move overly fast. They have never been stated or shown to move faster then bullets either.

marvelprince
So you simply assumed she was stronger with no actaul proof?

Well I didn't want to just post handbook entries since thats actual "proof". Direct me to an issue where I can check out Lady Deathstrike's class 10 strength. I know she's strong (cyborb and all that) but I haven't seen her pull any strength feats to put her in that class

Really and whys that?

Super speed.

And lady deathstrikes not? Ya when did jessic drew ever run so fast she caught a speed car simply by running faster then the car could go?

I don't think I ever said she wasn't.

False. I know quite a bi8t about her actaully. I personally enjoyed her a lot in the Ba'al arch.

Somehow I doubt that judging from the rest of your post.

That supose to impress me?

Nope, was supposed to go against your claim that LD's skills make Jess look like a retard.

No one said she was. She still know were near as skilled as lady death strike.

You said she was retarded in comparison. Sounds like you did

Really? When have I ever done this?

You claim she's faster, stronger and way more skilled without any sort of proof except your own words. I haven't seen a speed feat Mariko has done that Jess couldn't duplicate, and I'm not too sure about LD being class 10. If you can show me scannage of such strength or an issue number I'd take it back.

Let's see. Venom blast hit Logan in the face from a foot away or closer and only burnt his face. Lady death strike been up graded constantly over the years. She buller proof. Even if the blast hurt her it heal instantly.

It was a short level burst that she didn't even have a chance to power up and it still burned Logan's face. Hardly a gauge of her real power. Being bulletproof is cute and all but I fail to see how that'll stop lightning

Yet in new avenger they were never shown to move overly fast. They have never been stated or shown to move faster then bullets either.

What are you talking about? In X-Men does every issue have to reference how fast Scott's optic blasts or Storm's lightning moves? For someone who claims to know so much about the character you don't know that her "venom blast" are bioelectric? ie. internally generated lightning.

She has a pretty impressive respect thread you can take a look at which prett much backs up everything I've said here. I'm heading out for the night but I'll see bout some scans of my own tomorrow

python99
ANYONE ELSE confused

horrorwolf
These two are physically very close. I'd give the egde in Agility, Endurance and Brains to Drew,

Nevertheless, I'd still have to say Deathstrike takes this 7/10, due to her Adamantium bones, Thermal Vision, Enhanced Hearing and Cybernetics.

Wait, does Deathstrike have regen? Thats a huge factor here.

python99
thats it?

python99
Done ???

llagrok
Damn, X-23 pwned DS so hard.

python99
Originally posted by llagrok
Damn, X-23 pwned DS so hard. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.