Classic UN vs. Current UN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok kiddies, This is the power of the Classic UN vs. the Current UN.

Much like DS, who for the most part have never had any kind of retcon, the UN has never had any stated power upgrade. And yet we make the difference of toons based upon showings. So the UN in classic form was a galactus killing, universe busting weapon. Later scans show us a multiversal busting resetting UN. So Which UN is really Superior?

Thanos_THOTU
It's still the same UN, it's not like it's from an alternate universe, like the Ultimate.
Feats are constantly renewed, but still doesnt change that facts.

If I open and read a new comic and it says that the Nullifier can destroy a galaxy, I don't start posting the scan where it was stated that it could destroy a galaxy.
Simply because it can destroy the Multiverse.

starlock
Before the feat done by reed, or before any recent mutiversle feats,i would bet every dollar that these boards would say it is at the most universle(at the time of its conception up to multiversle feats) and any versus match using the UN against a Multiversle power would be smacked down hard
Nobody would say "it just has not done it yet""nowhere on panel does it limit the range"
its only after the fact that it can be said

go into a thread and say sentry beats superman-you would get creamed-try and respond to it by saying"he just has not done it,is their a limitation in any comic or on panel proof tha limits him?

If you ask me the UN is only as powerfull as the user who uses it period.

Stalemate with the same user

Galan007
Stalemate..... It's the same weapon.

Before Reed used the UN in the way he did, there was never a need for the UN to destroy more then a Universe in one sitting...

We can't say the UN of the early 90's would have been incapable of doing something, that no one ever tried to do with it...

I've never seen Quicksilver race Blob in a footrace, but I would still bet my bottom dollar Quicksilver takes it every single time, even though there has never been a need for such a race to occur...

The UN has, is, and always will be, nothing but an aspect of Galactus... As powerful as the UN is, no aspect of Galactus will be topping the IG.

Thats my 2 cents on the matter.... twocents

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok kiddies, This is the power of the Classic UN vs. the Current UN.

Much like DS, who for the most part have never had any kind of retcon, the UN has never had any stated power upgrade. And yet we make the difference of toons based upon showings. So the UN in classic form was a galactus killing, universe busting weapon. Later scans show us a multiversal busting resetting UN. So Which UN is really Superior?

UN is UN. Hasn't changed

starlock
Originally posted by guy222
UN is UN. Hasn't changed

it has not changed? i am not that schooled in the UN,was it not stated that it sends whatever it erases into the realm of oblivion? if it does more than that,has it not changed? i am seriuos i would like to know smile

Soljer
Stalemate. For aforementioned reasons.

guy222
Originally posted by starlock
it has not changed? i am not that schooled in the UN,was it not stated that it sends whatever it erases into the realm of oblivion? if it does more than that,has it not changed? i am seriuos i would like to know smile

When Galactus met FF/Watcher, he feared the UN. During the Abraxas saga, it was revealed its part of him. Do I like retcons, well? I know, it's not as powerful as the IG.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock

If you ask me the UN is only as powerfull as the user who uses it period.

Stalemate with the same user

This was one of my points. That Reed using the UN set out to destroy and recreate the Multiverse. Quasar set out to destroy the magus only. And quasar says on panel, that if he fails, he could destroy the Universe. Quasar Admitting on panel the power he is using is Universal in destruction. Mister Master was the one who said that quasar has cosmic senses. So quasar would know how much power the UN is about to pump out at the time of it's use. Game set and match. Quasar using the UN was NOT the same lvl of power as when Reed used it. Thus The IG is not Multiversal and Not Superior to Current UN. Current UN>>>>Classic UN.

Galan007
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

I'd look over the Quasar scan one more time before you "laugh your ass off". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quasar never once says that the UN's power is confined to one Universe, he simply remarks that the UN could easily destroy the Universe he was in. doped Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Which tells us that Quasar is telling us how much energy the UN is putting out. If it were multiverse, Quasar being cosmic would have said this. HE DIDN"T. And even still, you are ignoring the fact that the beyonder used much of his power to kill death. The UN could kill MULTIDEATH AND RESET HER SAME AS MULTIETERNITY. Originally posted by Galan007
So now you're trying to tell me that Quasar specifically says the power in the UN is only enough to destroy one Universe? confused

And the latter part of your post is of no concern to me, as it is not what I am debating at this point in time. doped Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well go to the other thread, the classic Un vs the Current Un if you wanna debate that. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
big grin

Answer this question, how many times has it been said that the IG is a threat to ETERNITY? ANd how many times has it been said that the Ig allows someone to replace ETERNITY as the supreme of that reality. Now Do you think That MULTI Eternity gives a rat's ass about the IG? Seriously. Do you think the IG could fix MultiEternity. Could kill it and then remake it?

Galan007
Answer this question, how many times has it been said that the IG is a threat to ETERNITY? ANd how many times has it been said that the Ig allows someone to replace ETERNITY as the supreme of that reality. Now Do you think That multi Eternity gives a rat's ass about the IG? Seriously. Do you think the IG could fix MultiEternity. Could kill it and then remake it? This debate isn't about what something can kill/remake.... It's about an Incomplete IG having TOTAL control over the UN's energies.

So,
If an Incomplete IG is able to completely control the energies of UN, (which it has done on panel), then it is most certainly >>> the UN... See what I'm saying?

Roldz
No diff. classic UN energy was controled/stop by IG, current UN uncontrolled energy release was controled/stop by Galactus and his worldship, Galactus lost to IG.. IG should be above UN..

Galan007
Originally posted by Roldz
No diff. classic UN energy was controled/stop by IG

IG should be above UN.. Yup.

Big Sexy
Since when is there a classic un and current un?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Roldz
No diff. classic UN energy was controled/stop by IG, current UN uncontrolled energy release was controled/stop by Galactus and his worldship, Galactus lost to IG.. IG should be above UN..

that is becuz the UN is a part of big G. but the current UN has certainly done more on panel than the Classic IG ever has. And On panel, the IG is stated to make the wearer replace eternity. As in universal power. Not infinite multiversal power.

Big Sexy
that is becuz the UN is a part of big G. but the current UN has certainly done more on panel than the Classic IG ever has. And On panel, the IG is stated to make the wearer replace eternity. As in universal power. Not infinite multiversal power. So this is just your opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
So this is just your opinion.
NO. The iG is stated to make the user the replacer of Eternity. Eternity is the one who didn't want the IG to be used in the first place.

Big Sexy
NO. The iG is stated to make the user the replacer of Eternity. Eternity is the one who didn't want the IG to be used in the first place. What are you talking about? You make it sound like The IG's purpose was to just usurp Eternity. That was a choice made by Thanos. He could have done what ever he wanted just short of taking out LT. He chose to usurp Eternity's position just like Magus chose to put two universes together.

Galan007
NO. The iG is stated to make the user the replacer of Eternity. Eternity is the one who didn't want the IG to be used in the first place. And where is it stated, that all the IG can replace is one Eternity? confused

Do I sense you making things up again?

Mr Master
the IG is stated to make the wearer replace eternity. As in universal power. Not infinite multiversal power.

The bull shit continues to flow.

Jeez I came in today, and all I see is you making stuff up, running on empty speculations and repeating self proclaimed senseless ideas as Marvel fact. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr Master
And where is it stated, that all the IG can replace is one Eternity? confused

YES.

You absolutely do. big grin

Mr Master
For the record.

There is NO such thing as a Classic UN and a Current one.

They're both the same.

Galan007
Originally posted by Big Sexy
just like Magus chose to put two universes together. And like Magus chose to control the UN's energies.... With an Incomplete IG no less. doped

King Kandy
They have exactly equal power.

Soujaboy
Never realized there was a difference...

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Never realized there was a difference...
There isn't one.

starlock
This was one of my points. That Reed using the UN set out to destroy and recreate the Multiverse. Quasar set out to destroy the magus only. And quasar says on panel, that if he fails, he could destroy the Universe. Quasar Admitting on panel the power he is using is Universal in destruction. Mister Master was the one who said that quasar has cosmic senses. So quasar would know how much power the UN is about to pump out at the time of it's use. Game set and match. Quasar using the UN was NOT the same lvl of power as when Reed used it. Thus The IG is not Multiversal and Not Superior to Current UN. Current UN>>>>Classic UN.

Now to be fair, did Quasar try and recreate the multi-verse?
yes he would know it would only destroy one universe if it went out of controll,because thats maybe how much he used?
But it cant be proven

IG> one universe unless they have an IG of their own
Two UN's with different users -depends on who

nvrbeenwthagirl
And where is it stated, that all the IG can replace is one Eternity? confused

Now you guys want to play the numbers game and silly shit when you realize that i"m just quoting what was in the book. IT said that the user replaced Eternity. No one else. Not infinity, not MultiEternity.

Mr Master
Now you guys want to play the numbers game and silly shit when you realize that i"m just quoting what was in the book. IT said that the user replaced Eternity. No one else. Not infinity, not MultiEternity.

You'll be called out everytime you make stuff up about Marvel.

You may get away with that concerning DC,

but never Marvel, not on my watch.

Thanos ONLY wanted ONE Universe.

Thanos ONLY wanted to supplant Eternity's Position.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/3766/ltnoig2zv1.th.jpg

Do you NOW understand?

It's not like I haven't told you this before and proved it, but no, you have continue to pursue your agenda.

Well all can see what the truth is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
You'll be called out everytime you make stuff up about Marvel.

You may get away with that concerning DC,

but never Marvel, not on my watch.

Thanos ONLY wanted ONE Universe.

Thanos ONLY wanted to supplant Eternity's Position.

Do you NOW understand?

It's not like I haven't told you this before and proved it, but no, you have continue to pursue your agenda.

Well all can see what the truth is.

LMAO you think i'm one of your nincompoop cronies who you can just tell stuff too? Get the **** out of here. You see something on panel and it's ur interpretation or and **** everyone else with a brain. Im not making shit up. ANd you saying I may get away with that shit about DC is implying I make shit up? **** you, It's been proven that I know my DC shit. While you continue to try and disprove me about anything I say about dc and you will come away looking retarded. Like your dumb ass did when you said mxy only erased one multiverse. You silly tard. The DCU animated is an entirely different Multiverse all it's own. As is vertigo, and the Kingdome, and tanget and the infinite earths. Now I understand this< I am not some dummy who just sits a corner while the master comes up with these rediculous claims of the marvel hierachy. You can get your claim from something else as far as I'm concerned. No where on panel does it say he killed multideath. Just like on panel, you try and tell me thanos only wanted one universe. That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. That even goes against THanos character. What the **** would he only want one universe for? Now it' sup to you to prove the IG indeed could beat Multieternity. Especially since there are other IG's out there with in the MultiEternity. Now U can kiss my grits. Two snaps and a circle!!!!

Mr Master
When an UN-Mentally fit Warlock acquired the IG,

it wasn't Eternity that challenged him, it wasn't Multi-Eternity either, nor any other being or Entity.

The MOST Powerful being in the Omniverse had to interfere.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

Yea sure the IG isn't Multiversal.

Yet it commands the attention of TOAA himself.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3161/tovh8.th.jpg

"let it be known, the Power that the Living Tribunal represents (TOAA)

will never agian allow the Gems to be used in unison"

swank

bigbran
Thanos proclaims himself the supreme being of ALL universes. He also talks about the Infinity Being.
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4567/silversurfer04405wv0.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
When an UN-Mentally fit Warlock acquired the IG,

it wasn't Eternity that challenged him, it wasn't Multi-Eternity either, nor any other being or Entity.

The MOST Powerful being in the Omniverse had to interfere.

http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/7757/ltorderswl0iy.th.jpg

Yea sure the IG isn't Multiversal.

Yet it commands the attention of TOAA himself.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3161/tovh8.th.jpg

"let it be known, the Power that the Living Tribunal represents (TOAA)

will never agian allow the Gems to be used in unison"

swank

That's all cute. But doesn't really concern me as you think i'm some fool who you can muddle the argument with things that have nothing to do with the debate. The LT has interfered with universal things before. Get that shit out of here. Example, KOrvak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Thanos proclaims himself the supreme being of ALL universes. He also talks about the Infinity Being.
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4567/silversurfer04405wv0.th.jpg

YEs he claims that he is supreme in all universes, but the panel before clearly states, THE UNIVERSE is but clay in his hands. Try again.

bigbran
YEs he claims that he is supreme in all universes, but the panel before clearly states, THE UNIVERSE is but clay in his hands. Try again. The sentence before?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The sentence before?

What ever you know what I meant. Sorry. I"m pissed at that other fella. didn't mean to take it out on you.

Mr Master
That's all cute. But doesn't really concern me as you think i'm some fool who you can muddle the argument with things that have nothing to do with the debate. The LT has interfered with universal things before. Get that shit out of here. Example, KOrvak.

WRONG!!!

Korvac was a threat to the Multiversal Balance by making changes in the Universe he conquered, that's why.

Warlock was NOT messing with any Universe, nor did Warlock upset the balance.

LT interfered because of Warlock ALONE.

NEVER has the LT interfered with a being for other than threatening the Balance.

GO READ COMICS!!!

Mr Master
Sorry. I"m pissed at that other fella.

I'm sorry if this fella owns you and spanks you without mercy, but you have a big mouth, and you've talked mad shit about me all over the forum.

This is my revenge, bringing to light how much fallacy you spew, and how you eat your words consistently.

Mr Master
smile

Mr Master
LMAO you think i'm one of your nincompoop cronies who you can just tell stuff too? Get the **** out of here. You see something on panel and it's ur interpretation or and **** everyone else with a brain. Im not making shit up. ANd you saying I may get away with that shit about DC is implying I make shit up? **** you, It's been proven that I know my DC shit. While you continue to try and disprove me about anything I say about dc and you will come away looking retarded.

Gibberish.

Like your dumb ass did when you said mxy only erased one multiverse. You silly tard. The DCU animated is an entirely different Multiverse all it's own. As is vertigo, and the Kingdome, and tanget and the infinite earths.

Ok, this should seal the coffin!

Mxy and Bat-Mite (the Journey)
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7576/sfunnest17sw4.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the Phantom Zone
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2803/sfunnest19qv0.th.jpg

They enter the "real world" but do nothing and leave in disgust of it, laughing out loud
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9769/sfunnest29fm8.th.jpg

Mxy destroys the 5th Dimension
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3686/sfunnest31gf1.th.jpg

Mxy destroys Apokolips
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/9303/sfunnest35lt2.th.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/1623/sfunnest36xi1.th.jpg

HERE's the Big Daddy!!! (PLEASE READ) in Mxy's own words.

"I have had it up to here with these Alternate Universes and Divergent Futures and Parallel Dimensions ... I mean isn't ONE stupid Reality confusing enough?"

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/8899/sfunnest57dr9.th.jpg
"I'm sick of popping in and out of ALL these idiotic, puny-verses ... I've got terrible Dimension-Lag"

Nuff said.

"No more Infinite Earths, no more Alternate Universes, no more pasts and no more futures, no more duperdopes, no more anything"
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/9692/sfunnest60aj3.th.jpg

In other words,

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2398/29141982td0.th.jpg

"Hypertime,

Parallel Timelines which comprise ALL REALITY ... the Universe they (the Linear Men) oversee is actually Part of a Multiverse, (Hypertime) an Infinite Realm of Parallel Worlds"

STOMPED!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
WRONG!!!

Korvac was a threat to the Multiversal Balance by making changes in the Universe he conquered, that's why.

NEVER has the LT interfered with a being for other than threatening the Balance.

GO READ COMICS!!!

Ok so balance has shit to do with being multiversal. Balance can mean any damn thing. Now you get that shit out of here of your interpretation and you go read comics. SOmething can be universal and upset the cosmic balance.

Mr Master
Now I understand this< I am not some dummy who just sits a corner while the master comes up with these rediculous claims of the marvel hierachy.

Which is exactly why the level of your Marvel ignorance is astounding.

No where on panel does it say he killed multideath.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7426/d3qm1.th.jpg

Death is ERASED across The Entire Multiverse

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2465/beyondernodeathjo1.th.jpg

whistling

STOMPED!!!

Mr Master
Just like on panel, you try and tell me thanos only wanted one universe. That is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. That even goes against THanos character. What the **** would he only want one universe for?

ALL that jazz for nothing. (How do you feel?)

GO READ COMICS.

STOMPED!!!

Mr Master
Now it' sup to you to prove the IG indeed could beat Multieternity. Especially since there are other IG's out there with in the MultiEternity.

"Other IG's?"

There have only been TWO Other IG's besides the 616 IG.

Silver Surfer's IG was destroyed by Silver Surer willing the IG to destroy itself.

Impossible Man's IG was DISPERSED and given to the Elders of the Universe (NO IG)

That's it, there are NO other IGs.

It would take another DIVERGENCE from the 616 Timeline in order for another IG to reappear.

So until then, as of right now, there is ONLY ONE Infinity Gauntlet.

STOMPED!!!

Now U can kiss my grits. Two snaps and a circle!!!!

This is actually funny, and I'm being serious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sorry if this fella owns you and spanks you without mercy, but you have a big mouth, and you've talked mad shit about me all over the forum.

This is my revenge, bringing to light how much fallacy you spew, and how you eat your words consistently. You dont' own anything mr. I don't even eat my words. All you do is spam with shit and then make your own assment of how what you put up ties into the debate. That shit is political trickery. Politicians do that shit. I'm not one of your dummy cronies who falls for that. Please go and pull the wool over someone elses eyes. to me you are an idiot who got his fame from other idiots who dont' have the aptitude to look at your scans and arguments and make sound reasonable judgment. Now it wont' matter to me if a hundred people say you owned me. To me it's just a hundred idiots who didn't look at what the hell you were saying. They saw a bunch of pics and got excited.

bigbran
Now U can kiss my grits. Two snaps and a circle!!!! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Mr Master
Ok so balance has shit to do with being multiversal. Balance can mean any damn thing. Now you get that shit out of here of your interpretation and you go read comics. SOmething can be universal and upset the cosmic balance.

WRONG!!!

GO READ COMICS!!!

STOMPED!!!

bigbran
"Other IG's?"

Silver Surfer's IG was destroyed by Silver Surer willing the IG to destroy itself.

Impossible Man's IG was DISPERSED and given to the Elders of the Universe (NO IG)

It would take another DIVERGENCE from the 616 Timeline in order for another IG to reappear.

STOMPED!!!
Actually, there was that IG where Thanos and M. Strom were fighting over the sun...
And that one where Thanos turned Galactus into Elvis...

That's all I got...

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Other IG's?"

STOMPED!!!

This is actually funny, and I'm being serious.

Look here sweety. You know damned well that in an infinite multiverse, infinite possiblities not only can happen, but do happen. You Honestly think in an infinity of universes, only two IG's exist? That is just rediculous to say the least. Based on what if comics alone, every single event has an infinite amount of possibilites. Hence why there were two what ifs about the same IG. They were just showing that there are any infinite number of universes breaking off of the mainone's events. Try again. U didnt' stomp me. Unless you meant you were going to see the show stomp? is that it? you got us tickets Boo? stick out tongue

Mr Master
Actually, there was that IG where Thanos and M. Strom were fighting over the sun...

That was 616 Thanos, with the 616 IG.

Mr Master
And that one where Thanos turned Galactus into Elvis...

That's all I got...

I dont even consider that a real Comic even for a What If.

It was 8 pages long.

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/2731/elviig0.th.jpg

This is scary stuff.

bigbran
Hey... that was one of the best What-Ifs ever... I like when Galactus fights Ant-Man...
That was 616 Thanos, with the 616 IG. Nope...
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1630/quasar3001oq9.th.jpg

Mr Master
Hey... that was one of the best What-Ifs ever... I like when Galactus fights Ant-Man...
Nope...
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1630/quasar3001oq9.th.jpg

Ok,

you're both Right and Wrong.

That was an ALternate Thanos and Maelstrom.

Thanos does NOT have the IG there. (I myself thought before he did)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4650/quasar3020tu5.th.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3303/quasar3021fz5.th.jpg

How Thanos gained that level of power in this Alternate Reality is a mystery.

But it's NOT the IG.

I just double checked #31 to see if it would fill in the blanks, it does NOT.

So again,

there is ONLY ONE IG in existence that we know of right now.

bigbran
Ok,

you're both Right and Wrong.

That was an ALternate Thanos and Maelstrom.

Thanos does NOT have the IG there. (I myself thought before he did)

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4650/quasar3020tu5.th.jpg

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3303/quasar3021fz5.th.jpg

How Thanos gained that level of power in this Alternate Reality is a mystery.

But it's NOT the IG.

I just double checked #31 to see if it would fill in the blanks, it does NOT.

So again,

there is ONLY ONE IG in existence that we know of right now. Well... Quaser did say that he knows what kind of omnipotent power Maelstrom has, but he doesn't know how Thanos got that power...

I think it's more of a fill-in-the-blanks... especially since this is after the IG affair, and Quaser forgot about Thanos...

Since, in the 616, Maelstrom is said to equal Thanos (IG)...

Mr Master
Well... Quaser did say that he knows what kind of omnipotent power Maelstrom has, but he doesn't know how Thanos got that power...

I think it's more of a fill-in-the-blanks... especially since this is after the IG affair, and Quaser forgot about Thanos...

Since, in the 616, Maelstrom is said to equal Thanos (IG)...

I don't see a Gauntlet in Thanos's hand, nor in #31.

Maelstrom did NOT equal the IG.

So by Quasar equating Maelstrom's power to Thanos, it can't be the IG.

bigbran
I don't see a Gauntlet in Thanos's hand, nor in #31.

Maelstrom did NOT equal the IG.

So by Quasar equating Maelstrom's power to Thanos, it can't be the IG. I didn't even read 31...

He was said to rival him...

If there indeed wasn't an IG, can I say that Thanos is usually that powerful?
stick out tongue
Or maybe he reached the Omega level of mutants...

Mr Master
I didn't even read 31...

He was said to rival him...

616 Maelstrom rivaled 616 Thanos IG?

Where is this stated?

If there indeed wasn't an IG, can I say that Thanos is usually that powerful?
stick out tongue

Thanos has been that powerful before, (Cosmic Containment Unit) so it's not a stretch to say that Thanos had another power source we don't know of.

The issue leaves us wondering.

The bottom line is Thanos does NOT have a Gauntlet on his hand so ...

Or maybe he reached the Omega level of mutants...

Thanos is a Titan stick out tongue

bigbran
616 Maelstrom rivaled 616 Thanos IG?

Where is this stated? Probably just thinking of this...
http://img469.imageshack.us/img469/1029/quasar24015si2.th.jpg

Or maybe, just thinking about him having the Gauntlet in that What-If thingy...

Thanos has been that powerful before, (Cosmic Containment Unit) so it's not a stretch to say that Thanos had another power source we don't know of.

The issue leaves us wondering.

The bottom line is Thanos does NOT have a Gauntlet on his hand so ... Quite...
Maybe he swallowed the gems... stick out tongue

Thanos is a Titan stick out tongue A mutant Titan... stick out tongue

Mr Master
Probably just thinking of this...

Or maybe, just thinking about him having the Gauntlet in that What-If thingy...

As you know, Eternity survived ONE blast from the IG in Warlock & the Infinity Watch #1.

But when Thanos really brought it to him, you know the rest.

Maybe he swallowed the gems... stick out tongue

A mutant Titan... stick out tongue

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.