Sougetsu & Kazuki Kazam Vs Orochi with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Orochi does not have the plot device that only allows him to be hurt by the yagami or kusangi flame. Sougetsu & Hazuki can be possessed by Enji & Suiji if things get rough plus Hazuki is there for help.

Sado22
don't know too much about SS, but didnt they take down some godly thing in one of the SS? if they could back then, then sure as hell can to Orochi. Besides they have their powerful version thingy going.
Sogetsu's cool btw. i don't like Kazuki though.
"abunai des yo!"

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Why do so many people like Sougetsu, Kazuki is better by a mile.

EDIT: Samurai Spirits is sooo overlooked, even though it's one of snk's best competitive franchises. Whcih expalins why Samurai Spirits 2 is the most played SNK game ever.

Emperor Ashtar
Not much thoughts on this one,huh.

Sado22
agreed about SS. though Kof has done wonders for SNK it has also done the shining at the expense of equally good or even better games by SNK. Mark of the wolves and Samurai spirits series to name a few. especialy MOTW. that was hands down, the best game by SNK...all the way up there with KoF2003, Battle Colleisum and KoFXI.

as for Kazuki, i guess Sogetsu just stands out for being more innovative...and perhaps being the prettier one. Kazuki is more along the regular flame weilder lines. Sogetsu is more innovative in design and moves. IMO.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
agreed about SS. though Kof has done wonders for SNK it has also done the shining at the expense of equally good or even better games by SNK. Mark of the wolves and Samurai spirits series to name a few. especialy MOTW. that was hands down, the best game by SNK...all the way up there with KoF2003, Battle Colleisum and KoFXI.

Battle Collesium is soooo underrated it's unbelieveable, I'm mean it's ridiculous. Samurai Spirits is SNK's most competitive franchise, even till' this day.Too bad snk focuses on kof and not it's other real fighters.
Kof 2003 is up there? confused

Sado22
Battle Collesium is soooo underrated it's unbelieveable, I'm mean it's ridiculous. Samurai Spirits is SNK's most competitive franchise, even till' this day.Too bad snk focuses on kof and not it's other real fighters.
Kof 2003 is up there?/quote]
i put KoF2003 up there for a couple of reasons.
-it brought back a certain freshness to the series that had not been seen since KoF2000 in terms of gameplay and overall presentation
-the game play was more elaborate and "fun". agian the "fun" aspect sort of stopped around KoF2001 all the way till SNKvsCacpom. evne KoFMI was not enjoyable. something was missing from the Kof series since KoF2000. whatever it was, IMO it was back in 2003.
-the new characters were all good and well designed. i even like Ash somewhat as he does his/her/its part well.
-also am i the only one who thinks that Mukai wasn't a product of SNK boss syndrome? confused
-the plot picked up again after the HORRIBLE nest saga. i mean, the story got interesting again especially with the hero being so ambivalent and the trinity being broken. i found it interesting and i looked forward to KoFXI.

agreed about battle collesium. its a damn shame people underrate it so badly. it was fun, the art was good, the 3D background was a MUCH NEEDED change and the overall gameplay was great..not to mention the "double special" thingy.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22

Well, if that's how you feel.

Sado22
wow...it really shows how underrated SS is.
look at this thread....we're like the only two people here in this thread....i never felt this close to you before
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

~Sado

brainchild81
Ninja win. & Sogetsu was easier to play with because of the 3 water projectiles in a row. Kazuki was still cool. I liked how he could amp up his fireballs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.