Thanos with a 1 year of prep vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thanos has a year of prep to beat Spectre. No IG or HOTU prep devices. Just his genius tech experience and power. Also he can ultilize Mistress Death,Rot,Adam Infinity Watch= Adam Warlock,Drax the Destroyer,Gamora,Moondragon,Pip & Maxam & Primo. Also Cosmic Cubes Starbrand and Captain Universe powers. With in this one year he can get to the UN but he is in for a battle against Terrax,Firelord,Nova,Preceptor & Air-Walker.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos has a year of prep to beat Spectre. No IG or HOTU prep devices. Just his genius tech experience and power. Also he can ultilize Mistress Death,Rot,Adam Infinity Watch= Adam Warlock,Drax the Destroyer,Gamora,Moondragon,Pip & Maxam & Primo. Also Cosmic Cubes Starbrand and Captain Universe powers. With in this one year he can get to the UN but he is in for a battle against Terrax,Firelord,Nova,Preceptor & Air-Walker.

I don't see Thanos winning

Modt
Is this Full powered Spectre?

Bentley
The one hope in hell for Thanos is to stall and become the host of the Specter. I can't think of anything else that doesn't seem pissy.

Bouboumaster
I don't see Thanos loosing. 6 months would be enough. The Rot would be useful, as a diversion, at least.

hunbu04
thanos is not even equal hostless spectre
spectre 10/10 anytime

King Kandy
Thanos can win... The Rot will keep Spectre busy, and the UN can wipe him out.

Bentley
Originally posted by hunbu04
thanos is not even equal hostless spectre
spectre 10/10 anytime

Thanos by itself is less than a joke for the Spectre, thats why he has prep. I'm assuming the UN would fail to erase the Spectre. I think that Thanos's best shot is to get the divine power from the DC universe because that will simply not fail against the Spectre. I can see it happening, he has a shot.

Juntai
Possible? Maybe.
Likely? Probably not.

Nikkolas
Call in Starlin.

Thanos will win.

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Call in Starlin.

Thanos will win.

After we call Starlin, Thanos will lose again. Death is calling smile

golem370
You got Thanos Adam Warlock/Soul Gem Drax the Destroyer/Power Gem Moon Dragon/with Mind Gem Gamora/with Time Gem Pip/Space Gem Death Cosmic Cube possible starbrand Captain Universe prep devices also Primo also Ulimate Nulifier

Rot- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Rot

Primo- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/primogod.htm

Death- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_%28Marvel_Comics%29

Badabing
Thanos wastes a year of his time just to lose.

golem370
He might lose but he will make up something that will suprise and hurt Spectre.

MightyEInherjar
How long did it take him to get THOTU? The IG? Seemed like just a couple months.

I'm sure if he knows about the Spectre find a way to beat him if he has an entire year behind him.

guy222

He will. IMHO, he won't defeat Spectre

Batman-Prime

Yeah he will ask Batman to teach him the Batkick!!

golem370
And Help from Death Adam Warlock Rot to help him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The spectre would smite thanos with any amount of power he brings with him. Unless THANOS can get his hands on the Source or Micheal Demurgis power, he wont be anything but a stain on Spectre's boot heel.

xmeat
if thanos can get the the infinity gems he wins.

xmeat
**** it the UN is enough.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by xmeat
no expression
No it's not.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat

can thanos beat this

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/spectredx1nm6.jpg

Bentley
I said it and I repeat it, Thanos gets possesion of the powers of divinity, then he wins. Thanos would realize is his only way out and do his best to achieve it, if there is a way to do it, he will.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
I said it and I repeat it, Thanos gets possesion of the powers of divinity, then he wins. Thanos would realize is his only way out and do his best to achieve it, if there is a way to do it, he will.

thanos wouldn't be able to do it.

Bentley
The powers of the divinity are always given, never taken. When Thanos took THOTU he did it because TOAA wanted him to. Its safe to assume that if he was to get the divine powers in DC, the presence would have to be on his side, willing to give them to him -which kind of makes a crappy Specter.

The thing is, this fight, when the Spectre has vacticiny over all the power of DC but Thanos is denied to have the power of Marvel is kind of onesided and lame.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bentley
The powers of the divinity are always given, never taken. When Thanos took THOTU he did it because TOAA wanted him to. Its safe to assume that if he was to get the divine powers in DC, the presence would have to be on his side, willing to give them to him -which kind of makes a crappy Specter.

The thing is, this fight, when the Spectre has vacticiny over all the power of DC but Thanos is denied to have the power of Marvel is kind of onesided and lame.

The Presence is a very differnt god than marvel's. I doubt thanos would get that power. and Why give thanos the power of God when the source is a sentient being already? Thanos has no connection to the source.

Bentley
Well, thats really a coin toss, but this thread sucks a lot because its either spite or a plot device waiting to happen.

golem370
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.