The Current UN vs. The Classic Beyonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The UN WIped out the Multiverse and every Single THING in it and reset it. The Classic Beyonder Killed Death or some version of her. Maybe even Multideath. But he used up a vast portion of his power to do so and couldn't kill anything unless they were willing to die. The Un wiped everything and reset it. So which is more powerful?

Utrigita
actually no matter how much I hate beyonder the UN wouldn't kill him, the UN can erase and create a Multiverse which is very impressive but Beyonder is said to have the power of a thousends ore so multiverses sorry nvrbeenwthagirl don't think the UN will make it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
actually no matter how much I hate beyonder the UN wouldn't kill him, the UN can erase and create a Multiverse which is very impressive but Beyonder is said to have the power of a thousends ore so multiverses sorry nvrbeenwthagirl don't think the UN will make it.

OK if the beyonder had all this power, how come the UN could do so much more than the beyonder. THe beyonder used most of his power killing death. Let's say she was multiDeath. Multideath would be equal to multi eternity right? Well, the UN had no problem erasin and fixing multieternity like it was nothing. But the beyonder couldn't kill anything after he killed death. He had to kill someone who was "WILLING" to die.

starlock
hmmm i also remember the beyonder giving phoenix(rachel) enough of his power to kill him,she chooses not to kill him,and instead shows him the connection the phoenix has to life,and he was floored by it?
Should a being who is that powerfull be able to
1)give enough of his power to to someone else to kill him?
2) should the backlash of emotions and lfe experiences really floor the beyonder?
my point is he is not infallible

So the destructive power of the UN versus the Beyonder,i really would not have made a thread like this,the UN is not sentient but i will check the appropriete respect threads and respond

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starlock
hmmm i also remember the beyonder giving phoenix(rachel) enough of his power to kill him,she chooses not to kill him,and instead shows him the connection the phoenix has to life,and he was floored by it?
Should a being who is that powerfull be able to
1)give enough of his power to to someone else to kill him?
2) should the backlash of emotions and lfe experiences really floor the beyonder?
my point is he is not infallible

So the destructive power of the UN versus the Beyonder,i really would not have made a thread like this,the UN is not sentient but i will check the appropriete respect threads and respond

NOt just the destructive power, but the creating power. The Marvel Multiverse is much more powerful and Larger than when the beyonder was around.

Supreme being
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The UN WIped out the Multiverse and every Single THING in it and reset it. The Classic Beyonder Killed Death or some version of her. Maybe even Multideath. But he used up a vast portion of his power to do so and couldn't kill anything unless they were willing to die. The Un wiped everything and reset it. So which is more powerful? whistle What the same UN that got deflected by the IG, no it wouldn't work on the beyonder.

Utrigita
OK if the beyonder had all this power, how come the UN could do so much more than the beyonder. THe beyonder used most of his power killing death. Let's say she was multiDeath. Multideath would be equal to multi eternity right? Well, the UN had no problem erasin and fixing multieternity like it was nothing. But the beyonder couldn't kill anything after he killed death. He had to kill someone who was "WILLING" to die.

Still you will put pre retcon beyonder at the same level as LT rougly, And the IG is below some would say equel to LT, but the UN didn't hurt the wielder of the uncomplete IG, that said LT is in my eyes above the IG and so is Beyonder, so I cannot really see how the UN is supposed to kill a being near/around/above LT level.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Supreme being
whistle What the same UN that got deflected by the IG, no it wouldnt work on the beyonder.

NOt the same UN. The Un you are referring to was said on panel by quasar to posses the destructive power over a universe. This is from a beign with cosmic senses. SO quasar would know how much energy the weapon was wielding. THe Current UN was used by Reed and destroyed THE MULTIVERSE AND THEN RECREATED IT. Not the same at all. USe your logic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Still you will put pre retcon beyonder at the same level as LT rougly, And the IG is below some would say equel to LT, but the UN didn't hurt the wielder of the uncomplete IG, that said LT is in my eyes above the IG and so is Beyonder, so I cannot really see how the UN is supposed to kill a being near/around/above LT level.

The Beyonder is no where near the current LT. the current lt can destroy and shap megaverses. The classic beyonder could barely kill Death. They are no where near. And the IG did NOT stop the Current UN. only the classic one. Quasar said on panel how much energy the UN was wielding at the time. Universal destruction. NOT MULTIVERSAL.

Supreme being
NOt the same UN. The Un you are referring to was said on panel by quasar to posses the destructive power over a universe. This is from a beign with cosmic senses. SO quasar would know how much energy the weapon was wielding. THe Current UN was used by Reed and destroyed THE multi-verse AND THEN RECREATED IT. Not the same at all. USe your logic.

In reference to a universe and multi-verse in terms of comic dialogue things are a bit screwy therefore i still say this is the say UN and the Beyonder wins.

starlock

hey there,is not said that Sentry is supposed to have the power of a millon exploding suns?
we would still compare feats and such if he was in a versus match against supes or somebody in his class,
but A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS eek!

Sentry should be up there with galactus and friends

Seriuosly i am going to check the respect threads

nvrbeenwthagirl
In reference to a universe and multi-verse in terms of comic dialogue things are a bit screwy therefore i still say this is the say UN and the Beyonder wins.

The beyonder USE A LARGE PORTION OF HIS POWER TO KILL DEATH. Let's say it was multideath. Wouldn't multideath be the equal to multi Eternity? The UN Erased Multieternity and replaced it, all better, like it was nothing in an instant. This alone shows the UN truly had more power than the classic Beyonder.

Galan007
NOt the same UN. The Un you are referring to was said on panel by quasar to posses the destructive power over a universe. This is from a beign with cosmic senses. SO quasar would know how much energy the weapon was wielding. THe Current UN was used by Reed and destroyed THE MULTIVERSE AND THEN RECREATED IT. Not the same at all. USe your logic. What's with all of these little tirades today?

And why do you persist in making things up?

Can you provide a single panel of what you call the "Classic UN", which depicts or describes it's power being confined to one Universe?

I'd bet you can't.

Supreme being
The beyonder USE A LARGE PORTION OF HIS POWER TO KILL DEATH. Let's say it was multideath. Wouldn't multideath be the equal to multi Eternity? The UN Erased Multieternity and replaced it, all better, like it was nothing in an instant. This alone shows the UN truly had more power than the classic Beyonder.

And yet even after killing death Beyonder still had enough power within him to take out all the cosmic and abstracts in the room.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
What's with all of these little tirades today?

Can you provide a single panel of what you call the "Classic UN", which depicts or describes it's power being confined to one Universe?

I'd bet you can't.

LMAO. Quasar says it right before he is about to fire it. He says he has to be careful or he could destroy the entire universe. Quasar has cosmic senses. Wouldn't he know how much energy was being put into his blast?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And yet even after killing death Beyonder still had enough power within him to take out all the cosmic and abstracts in the room.

Most of the abstracts are still less than Death, Eternity and infinity. The ebyonder is the one who said most of his power was gone into that cup.

Supreme being
Most of the abstracts are still less than Death, Eternity and infinity. The ebyonder is the one who said most of his power was gone into that cup.

You do know the Tribunal was within that group of abstracts and cosmics. confused

Galan007
LMAO. Quasar says it right before he is about to fire it. He says he has to be careful or he could destroy the entire universe. Quasar has cosmic senses. Wouldn't he know how much energy was being put into his blast? laughing out loud

I'd look over the Quasar scan one more time before you "laugh your ass off". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quasar never once says that the UN's power is confined to one Universe, he simply remarks that the UN could easily destroy the Universe he was in. doped

Supreme being
The Beyonder is no where near the current LT. the current lt can destroy and shap megaverses. The classic beyonder could barely kill Death. They are no where near. And the IG did NOT stop the Current UN. only the classic one. Quasar said on panel how much energy the UN was wielding at the time. Universal destruction. NOT MULTIVERSAL.

Also i just noticed an error in this post, are you stating that the LT now possess the power of a million multiverses?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You do know the Tribunal was within that group of abstracts and cosmics. confused

I also know that the LT back then has been retconned. The minute they retconned the beyonder, they also made the LT infinitely more powerful. You do realize this right? THe LT has said on panel THAT NONE are above him save the one above all. SO classic LT is a shade of what the current LT is.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also i just noticed an error in this post, are you stating that the LT now possess the power of a million multiverses?

I say the LT is way beyond millions of multiverses. The LT is over the Omniverse, which is Infinite multiverses.

Supreme being
I also know that the LT back then has been retconned. The minute they retconned the beyonder, they also made the LT infinitely more powerful. You do realize this right? THe LT has said on panel THAT NONE are above him save the one above all. SO classic LT is a shade of what the current LT is.

Also i just noticed an error in this post, are you stating that the LT now possess the power of a million multiverses? laughing

Supreme being
I say the LT is way beyond millions of multiverses. The LT is over the Omniverse, which is Infinite multiverses.

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud

I'd look over the Quasar scan one more time before you "laugh your ass off". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Quasar never once says that the UN's power is confined to one Universe, he simply remarks that the UN could easily destroy the Universe he was in. doped
Which tells us that Quasar is telling us how much energy the UN is putting out. If it were multiverse, Quasar being cosmic would have said this. HE DIDN"T. And even still, you are ignoring the fact that the beyonder used much of his power to kill death. The UN could kill MULTIDEATH AND RESET HER SAME AS MULTIETERNITY.

nvrbeenwthagirl
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Your making smiley's doesn't negate the fact that it's true. The LT held mega verses in his hand like they were playthings. You honestly Think The LT isn't far beyond millions of times more powerful than a mere multiverse? Are you kidding? what are you smoking? Can I have some? The LT is stronger than the Omniverse. The LT is the judge of all reality. Meaning he is more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder could ever be.

Galan007
Which tells us that Quasar is telling us how much energy the UN is putting out. If it were multiverse, Quasar being cosmic would have said this. HE DIDN"T. And even still, you are ignoring the fact that the beyonder used much of his power to kill death. The UN could kill MULTIDEATH AND RESET HER SAME AS MULTIETERNITY. So now you're trying to tell me that Quasar specifically says the power in the UN is only enough to destroy one Universe? confused

And the latter part of your post is of no concern to me, as it is not what I am debating at this point in time. doped

nvrbeenwthagirl
So now you're trying to tell me that Quasar specifically says the power in the UN is only enough to destroy one Universe? confused

And the latter part of your post is of no concern to me, as it is not what I am debating at this point in time. doped

Well go to the other thread, the classic Un vs the Current Un if you wanna debate that.

Supreme being
Your making smiley's doesn't negate the fact that it's true. The LT held mega verses in his hand like they were playthings. You honestly Think The LT isn't far beyond millions of times more powerful than a mere multiverse? Are you kidding? what are you smoking? Can I have some? The LT is stronger than the Omniverse. The LT is the judge of all reality. Meaning he is more powerful than the Pre retconned beyonder could ever be.

So this would preety much make the IG multiversal as well as the LT had to think if he had the means of stoping the IG you do realise wha tyour saying right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So this would preety much make the IG multiversal as well as the LT had to think if he had the means of stoping the IG you do realise wha tyour saying right?

NO. I surmise the The IG was supreme of one reality. Thus making it the final judge of that reality and The LT had to figure away around that. THat would be like One county in a state having thier own laws. The state's attorney would still be the man in charge, but have no authority in that county. Until he figures out a way around that counties laws by passing a bigger mandate that that county, can no longer make it's own laws. This is what the LT did. The IG was never multiversal in the sense that it could kill or take over multieternity. The IG saga specifically says that the user takes ETERNITY"s place. Not multieternity.

Supreme being
NO. I surmise the The IG was supreme of one reality. Thus making it the final judge of that reality and The LT had to figure away around that. THat would be like One county in a state having thier own laws. The state's attorney would still be the man in charge, but have no authority in that county. Until he figures out a way around that counties laws by passing a bigger mandate that that county, can no longer make it's own laws. This is what the LT did. The IG was never multiversal in the sense that it could kill or take over multieternity. The IG saga specifically says that the user takes ETERNITY"s place. Not multieternity.

And yet an incomplete IG negated the energies of the UN , and before you start the crap about classic UN and new one i think you should provide the issue these differences were stated.

Mr Master
OK if the beyonder had all this power, how come the UN could do so much more than the beyonder.

laughing

THe beyonder used most of his power killing death.

Not True.

Beyonder used alot of his power but NOT "most" ...

But the beyonder couldn't kill anything after he killed death. He had to kill someone who was "WILLING" to die.

Not True.

Beyonder KILLED Dave, not because Dave was "Willing" to die, but because Beyonder was ABLE to kill him.

The "Willing" part that you're confused about for NOT Reading the Comic,

is referring to DEATH.

Dave was "Willing" to become the New Multi-Death.

This had NOTHING to do with Beyonder's capacity to KILL.

Mr Master
NOt just the destructive power, but the creating power. The Marvel Multiverse is much more powerful and Larger than when the beyonder was around.

The Multiverse is the same Multiverse as before.

"Infinite"

The only thing that's changed are characters that have been added to Marvel.

Mr Master
NOt the same UN. The Un you are referring to was said on panel by quasar to posses the destructive power over a universe.

Not True,

Quasar said he could wipe out the Universe by mistake (without even trying)

Mr Master
The Beyonder is no where near the current LT.

I disagree.

Beyonder created an Infinite Universe, that expanded into a MULTIVERSE that covered EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Marvel Multiverse.

the current lt can destroy and shap megaverses.

True.

The classic beyonder could barely kill Death.

False.

Beyonder erased Death from the existence of the Multiverse (Omniverse THEN)

and then Re-Created a New Multi-Death, through Dave.

Beyonder used alot of power to do so, but he still got the job done in an instant.

And the IG did NOT stop the Current UN. only the classic one.

Where is it stated that the UN was retconned?

confused

Quasar said on panel how much energy the UN was wielding at the time. Universal destruction. NOT MULTIVERSAL.

Quasar NEVER said "how much" energy the UN was wielding.

Nice try.

Mr Master
Originally posted by starlock
hey there,is not said that Sentry is supposed to have the power of a millon exploding suns?
we would still compare feats and such if he was in a versus match against supes or somebody in his class,
but A MILLION EXPLODING SUNS eek!

Sentry should be up there with galactus and friends

Seriuosly i am going to check the respect threads

laughing

Again with analogies that don't fit the debate.

Sentry? Whatever.

Beyonder created a Universe that was over 20 Quintillion times greater than the Marvel Multiverse.

How did I come across this figure?

From the proper Analogy provided by Jim Shooter:

Beyonder's Universe was an Ocean,

The Marvel Multiverse was a DROP of Water in comparison.

So yea, it's definitively FACT, that Beyonder was MILLIONS of Times more powerful than the rest of the Multiverse combined.

eek! (back at cha)

Mr Master
The beyonder USE A LARGE PORTION OF HIS POWER TO KILL DEATH.

You have NO idea what amount of power Beyonder used.

All we know, is that it was alot.

Let's say it was multideath. Wouldn't multideath be the equal to multi Eternity? The UN Erased Multieternity and replaced it, all better, like it was nothing in an instant. This alone shows the UN truly had more power than the classic Beyonder.

Multi-Death in 1984 = Omniversal Death.

Now you see the difference.

Mr Master
What's with all of these little tirades today?

I'd bet you can't.

yes

Mr Master
The ebyonder is the one who said most of his power was gone into that cup.

You keep on repeating this and it's bull shit ...

Beyonder said ALOT of his power went into that cup, NOT most.

Mr Master
I also know that the LT back then has been retconned. The minute they retconned the beyonder, they also made the LT infinitely more powerful. You do realize this right?

Total fallacy.

No where ON Panel or in a bio, is it stated that LT has been retconned.

Nor is there any reason On Panel or in a Bio for us to believe LT was retconned.

THe LT has said on panel THAT NONE are above him save the one above all. SO classic LT is a shade of what the current LT is.

Beyonder was more powerful than anything or anyone in his PRE era.

The reason LT said no one save TOAA is above him, is because well ...

Classic Beyonder doesn't exist anymore. smile

Mr Master

Pre-Retcon Beyonder was Millionjs of times more Powerful than the Multiverse.

In 1984 the Multiverse was the Omniverse in Marvel.

That equates to Beyonder being Millions of times more powerful than the Omniverse.

Mr Master
Which tells us that Quasar is telling us how much energy the UN is putting out. If it were multiverse, Quasar being cosmic would have said this. HE DIDN"T.

Quasar does NOT have Multiversal Awareness.

Quasar has Universal Awareness.

What does being a Cosmic have to do with knowing the ins and outs of the UN?

Since when is Quasar a Multiversal Omniscient?

And even still, you are ignoring the fact that the beyonder used much of his power to kill death. The UN could kill MULTIDEATH AND RESET HER SAME AS MULTIETERNITY.

The UN has NEVER remade the Omniverse.

So no, the UN as far as we know, can't reamke the Omniverse.

Again,

1984 = the Multiverse - in - 2007 = Omniverse.

Mr Master
NO. I surmise the The IG was supreme of one reality. Thus making it the final judge of that reality and The LT had to figure away around that. THat would be like One county in a state having thier own laws. The state's attorney would still be the man in charge, but have no authority in that county. Until he figures out a way around that counties laws by passing a bigger mandate that that county, can no longer make it's own laws. This is what the LT did.

confused

Speculation galore.

The IG was never multiversal in the sense that it could kill or take over multieternity. The IG saga specifically says that the user takes ETERNITY"s place. Not multieternity.

No where On Panel or In a bio is it stated or depicted that the IG can ONLY take over Eternity's position.

That actually silly come to think about it.

The IG curbstomped Eternity.

Why would anyone want to become Eternity?

When Thanos did that, (purposely) he lost the IG and Eternity's status.

Mr Master
And yet an incomplete IG negated the energies of the UN , and before you start the crap about classic UN and new one i think you should provide the issue these differences were stated.

yes

He will NEVER be able to provide that.

It's all in his head.

Utrigita

LT has never been retconned damm I have been burned for that numerous times but his power increased without a retcon.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Mr Master
Pre-Retcon Beyonder was Millionjs of times more Powerful than the Multiverse.

That equates to Beyonder being Millions of times more powerful than the Omniverse.

This confuses me isn't the omniverse a rather new thing I don't think they had one in 84 it was "just" a plain multiverse not a omniverse.

nvrbeenwthagirl
yes

He will NEVER be able to provide that.

It's all in his head.

You mean like there aren't any actual issues saying DS has decreased in power? SO by this forum's own rules they are now setting forth, there has to be an actual retconned for someone to be more powerful or less powerful. by this standard, Darkseid is as powerful as Galactus and always has been and will always will be.

Utrigita
No he isn't sorry.

Mr Master
You mean like there aren't any actual issues saying DS has decreased in power? SO by this forum's own rules they are now setting forth, there has to be an actual retconned for someone to be more powerful or less powerful. by this standard, Darkseid is as powerful as Galactus and always has been and will always will be.

That's how it works in Marvel.

An entire issue was dedicated to Beyonder's retcon.

Mr Master
This confuses me isn't the omniverse a rather new thing I don't think they had one in 84 it was "just" a plain multiverse not a omniverse.

Question:

Where do you see me claiming that the Multiverse was the Omniverse in this quote you replied to?

"Pre-Retcon Beyonder was Millions of times more Powerful than the Multiverse.

That equates to Beyonder being Millions of times more powerful than the Omniverse"

As you can see,

I'm saying the Multiverse in 1984 was the equivilent of the Omniverse now.

Why?

Because the Multiverse was the entirety of the Mainstream Marvel company in 1984.

Just like the Omniverse is the entirety of Marvel today, since 1992 officially.

isn't the omniverse a rather new thing

Actually the Omniverse has been in Marvel publication since 1983. (UK titles)

It wasn't Mainstream though, so it's as though it didn't exist, yet it did.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Question:

Where do you see me claiming that the Multiverse was the Omniverse in this quote you replied to?

"Pre-Retcon Beyonder was Millions of times more Powerful than the Multiverse.

That equates to Beyonder being Millions of times more powerful than the Omniverse"

As you can see,

I'm saying the Multiverse in 1984 was the equivilent of the Omniverse now.

Why?

Because the Multiverse was the entirety of the Mainstream Marvel company in 1984.

Just like the Omniverse is the entirety of Marvel today, since 1992 officially.

Actually the Omniverse has been in Marvel publication since 1983. (UK titles)

It wasn't Mainstream though, so it's as though it didn't exist, yet it did.

You making up bullshit as you see fit. When I said that the Omniverse existed before and had always been there, you screemed bloody murder. NOw that it suits your needs, you say it didn't and that the multiverse was the omniverse. Hell ****ing no. The omniverse was always there, and the Beyonder wasn't more powerful than the omniverse. only the multiverse. Now go spam some more threads.

Mr Master
You making up bullshit as you see fit. When I said that the Omniverse existed before and had always been there, you screemed bloody murder.

The Omniverse was NOT part of the Marvel Mainstream publication.

It did NOT have anything to do with the Marvel Multiverse.

(of course you wouldn't know that)

NOw that it suits your needs, you say it didn't and that the multiverse was the omniverse. Hell ****ing no.

It wasn't.

So you can "Hell sign23 all you want.

The omniverse was always there, and the Beyonder wasn't more powerful than the omniverse. only the multiverse.

Read Comics before debating.

The Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse:

Just like the Omniverse is everything in Marvel Now.

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

Beyonder was All there was outside the Multiverse

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6606/beyondspacetime2pq7.th.jpg

Now go spam some more threads.

With concrete Evidence? I sure will.

Now you go run along and READ COMICS and stop the bullshit ...

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Omniverse was NOT part of the Marvel Mainstream publication.

It did NOT have anything to do with the Marvel Multiverse.

(of course you wouldn't know that)

It wasn't.

So you can "Hell sign23 all you want.

Read Comics before debating.

The Beyonder was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE the Multiverse:

So the Multi-verse was EVERYTHING upto May 84' and the Beyond Realm was EVERYTHING OUTSIDE of the Marvel Multi-verse between May 1984 and Nov. 86'

With concrete Evidence? I sure will.

Now you go run along and READ COMICS and stop the bullshit ...

Are you retarded or what? What the ****. Of course I did know the omniverse WAS part of marvel. Where do you get this shit. You are such a tard. The One above has always been the same. He has always had his same power. The omniverse was never stated NOT to be part of marvel. What was stated is that is was DISCOVERED. Now you go chew a brick ass hole.

Mr Master
Are you retarded or what? What the ****. Of course I did know the omniverse WAS part of marvel. Where do you get this shit. You are such a tard. The One above has always been the same. He has always had his same power. The omniverse was never stated NOT to be part of marvel. What was stated is that is was DISCOVERED. Now you go chew a brick ass hole.

You just can't get enough of your bull shit can you?

blahblah Don't you get sick of yourself?

PROVE what you just posted.

"The Omniverse has always been a part of Marvel" (NOT in Continuity)

which translates to, inconsequential.

"What was stated is that is was DISCOVERED"

WHERE is this stated?

Go ahead and show us duke, show us how much shit you spew.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You just can't get enough of your bull shit can you?

blahblah Don't you get sick of yourself?

PROVE what you just posted.

"The Omniverse has always been a part of Marvel" (NOT in Continuity)

which translates to, inconsequential.

"What was stated is that is was DISCOVERED"

WHERE is this stated?

Go ahead and show us duke, show us how much shit you spew.

The minute it was introduced on panel, it was discovered becuz no one EVER mentioned it before. Now you go lick that shit up you posted about me. The omniverse has always been. The One above didn't just create it. It's been there. You just don't like the fact that i'm screwing with your rediculous claim to fame, Knowing all things marvel. bah. You may know your stuff, but your personal assements screw up what could be a wealth of knowlege. I refuse to learn anything from you becuz you wont' analyse enough, and you make quick hasty judgements and stick with them.

Mr Master
The minute it was introduced on panel, it was discovered becuz no one EVER mentioned it before. Now you go lick that shit up you posted about me. The omniverse has always been. The One above didn't just create it. It's been there. You just don't like the fact that i'm screwing with your rediculous claim to fame, Knowing all things marvel. bah. You may know your stuff, but your personal assements screw up what could be a wealth of knowlege. I refuse to learn anything from you becuz you wont' analyse enough, and you make quick hasty judgements and stick with them.

You made this fallacy of a claim:
What was stated is that is was DISCOVERED.

Now you respond with,

"The minute it was introduced on panel, it was discovered becuz no one EVER mentioned it before"

So you were talking out your ass as I figured. smile

You may not like it, too bad.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You made this fallacy of a claim:

Now you respond with,

"The minute it was introduced on panel, it was discovered becuz no one EVER mentioned it before"

So you were talking out your ass as I figured. smile

You may not like it, too bad.

No he wasn't. He never was. He was only fooled into thinking He was. You lose tard. There was never any beyond wrealm. And the omniverse always was.

Mr Master
No he wasn't. He never was. He was only fooled into thinking He was. You lose tard. There was never any beyond wrealm. And the omniverse always was.

Interesting,

the Beyond Realm existed even AFTER the retcon,

This is YEARS AFTER Beyonder was retconned.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6343/b1io3.th.jpg

Still has his own UNIVERSE eek!

"Fooled?"

"There never was any beyond realm?"

laughing out loud

How many more times before you get it?

You can't mess with me and my Marvel Cosmics dogs. cool

While you rely on making stuff up, I have ALL the proof a few clicks away.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Interesting,

the Beyond Realm existed even AFTER the retcon,

This is YEARS AFTER Beyonder was retconned.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6343/b1io3.th.jpg

Still has his own UNIVERSE eek!

"Fooled?"

"There never was any beyond realm?"

laughing out loud

How many more times before you get it?

You can't mess with me and my Marvel Cosmics dogs. cool

While you rely on making stuff up, I have ALL the proof a few clicks away.

Yeah, he wasn't the beyond wrealm. That is what I meant. I know about the true beyonders.

Mr Master
Yeah, he wasn't the beyond wrealm. That is what I meant. I know about the true beyonders.

I just showed you Beyonder in the Beyond Realm and you're going to say he wasn't the Beyond Realm? confused

This has nothing to do with the Beyonders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.