SC's WorldWarHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Symmetric Chaos
So GreenScar is on his way back to Earth and he runs into Thor who is also on his way back.

They get really drunk and Thor bets Mjolnir on an arm-wrestling contest. Hulk beats him and picks up Mjolnir (he is now worthy b/c he beat Thor and because of all the good stuff he did in PlantHulk).

Odin sees this and gives Hulk complete knowledge of how to use the hammer (lets assume he's really drunk too).

Hulk makes it to Earth without anybody noticing.

(Also Strange is tottaly pissed about CivilWar and decides not to interfere. He'll also be holding back the ridiculously powerful magic users but not interfering in any other way)

So now that Hulk is armed with Mjolnir and full knowledge of its powers, a good level of intelligence like we've seen in PlanetHulk and doesn't have Strange to stand in his way how long will his rampage last or is MarvelEarth completely screwed?

THE WAR STARTS IN THE BAXTER BUILDING

Board Walker
the Wars starts in the baxter buldingand it end in the baxter building the momment the Thing says its 'cloberin time!

TricksterPriest
Uh oh......this could get ugly. there's only a few guys that can stop him. Sentry, other mages, warpers, Apoc, Reed with prep, and I think that's it. He'll cause alot of destruction before he goes down .

janus77
nah, after the initial impact of Hulk's rampage, Doom creates a bunch of devices to suck all the gamma radiation out of hulk.
he then waits for the Fantastic Four to take on The Hulk, while he sneakily drains him. Hulk throws the hammer so fast that it breaches lightspeed and travels four years back in time, where it smacks Wolverine in the face (leading to his death).

thus Hulk is turned into Banner and Mjolnir is removed from him big grin

Validus
I'm glad you're not writing WWH.

grey fox
Only two hopes left.

BB and Sentry.

To bad BB is too pissed off at the American government for stealing his mood gems , thus the planets only hope lies in the hands of a skitso superman.

Unfortunately Hulk DOESN'T get all nampy pamby in Sentries Aura and rams Mjolnir where the son doesn't shine , before making a throne out of the Things corpse.

Behold , King Hulk the first !

Be in awe at his control over the colonies, wonder at his might super-harem , and be frightened at the fact that the guy can personally tear apart your army like it's tissue paper.

Hows THAT for a monarch !

TricksterPriest
I forgot Doom, good point.

Edit: HAIL KING HULK THE FIRST! big grin

Board Walker
lol america jacked bb?

MightyEInherjar
Hulk wins.

Thor would beat Sentry, IMO, and now it's a Hulk/Thor amalgam, so other than plot devices and Strange, I think think he beats down Earth.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Hulk wins.

Thor would beat Sentry, IMO, and now it's a Hulk/Thor amalgam, so other than plot devices and Strange, I think think he beats down Earth.

Strane won't be involved.

I was thinking Shield might be able to slow him down with raw numbers.

grey fox
Originally posted by Board Walker
lol america jacked bb?

Yeah , the whole 'Son of M' and 'Silent War' thing. Quicksilver stole a bunch of terragin crystals which the government later 'aprehended'.

Personally I think their 'tards.

(In my own words)

"Yes go on , pick a fight with the guy who can destory your entire organaization simply by saying hello."

xmeat
SENTRY IS AN OVERRHYPED PIECE OF TRASH.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
"Yes go on , pick a fight with the guy who can destory your entire organaization simply by saying hello."

laughing laughing laughing

grey fox
Originally posted by xmeat
SENTRY IS AN OVERRHYPED PIECE OF TRASH.

Nah , I actually like the whole 'Crazy Superman' angle. His second mini is teh shiznits.

Also unlike the other supes rip off he doesn't have a radioactive weakness. His is psychology.

Big Sexy
Yeah , the whole 'Son of M' and 'Silent War' thing. Quicksilver stole a bunch of terragin crystals which the government later 'aprehended'.

Personally I think their 'tards.

(In my own words)

"Yes go on , pick a fight with the guy who can destory your entire organaization simply by saying hello." What issue was it where QS stuck the crystals in his chest.

janus77
I think Reed & Doom could combine with Magneto to find a way to destroy The Hulk. that kinda brilliance would always overcome.

'realistically' though, The Hulk with Mjolnir and a decent brain would smash anybody on the planet. noone coming at him with a frontal attack would survive. only horrible plot devices such as magic or reality warping could defeat him straight up. else, it's gotta be a schemer's battle... build the technology to drain The Hulk (basically do what The Silver Surfer can do normally) and then a battle strategy (possibly involving a sacrifice - Thing big grin) for removing Mjolnir from the picture.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
What issue was it where QS stuck the crystals in his chest.

No idea, probably the final.

MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking Reed will be out of the pictures, as the Illuminati are on the top of his sh!t list...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
I think Reed & Doom could combine with Magneto to find a way to destroy The Hulk. that kinda brilliance would always overcome.

Reed is likely to die within minutes of the war starting (Hulk is more pissed at him than anybody and the war starts in the BaxterBuilding)

Doom is an interesting variable. I hadn't considered him.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Reed is likely to die within minutes of the war starting (Hulk is more pissed at him than anybody and the war starts in the BaxterBuilding)

Doom is an interesting variable. I hadn't considered him.

Doom can't do jack, the best I can see is BFR through his time-machine.

janus77
yeah but Thing is going to be distracting Hulk, initially.
should provide ample time for Reed to slink away...

anyway, Doom and Magneto and possibly whatever remains of the rest could come up with the tech to neutralise The Hulk.
just melt down some iron and glue mixture, then 'spray' it onto The Hulk and let it cool and adhere to his body. then Magneto just sends him to the moon (while wearing a fetching pair of mufflers specially designed by Doom to overcome Hulk's thunderclap).

Symmetric Chaos
Doom can't do jack, the best I can see is BFR through his time-machine.

Hulk can only get around the world so fast.

The smart people are going to flee once they see whats happening. After an hour or two there will be a well prepared highly motivated army after Hulk.

Wakanda, SHIELD, Latveria, whatever parts of the US military that haven't exploded. Once these groups see how bad things have gotten they're not gonna just work seperately.

grey fox
Hulk can only get around the world so fast.

The smart people are going to flee once they see whats happening. After an hour or two there will be a well prepared highly motivated army after Hulk.

Wakanda, SHIELD, Latveria, whatever parts of the US military that haven't exploded. Once these groups see how bad things have gotten they're not gonna just work seperately.
And do what ?

Handclaps , Weather storms, Typhoons.

Dont f*ck with a man who, not only lift a mountain , but blow the whole damn planet up with his rock-on-a-stick.

Mindship
Odin sees this and gives Hulk complete knowledge of how to use the hammer (lets assume he's really drunk too).

Odin sobers up and goes "Wtf!?" He then figures the only way to resolve this is piss Hulk off, so his rampaging tendencies rise to the fore.

Hulk doesn't like this and starts spinning Mjolner to deliver a mighty blow. But, because he is pissed and not thinking all that clear, he spins it in the wrong direction and wumps! himself upside of his head. This is a magical blow, removing all knowledge of how to use the hammer, plus it has a peripheral effect of neutralizing all the gamma radiation in his body.

Hulk reverts to Banner, stuck under the hammer. Since no one else on Earth is worthy, no one can get it off him, and eventually Bruce Banner dies a horrible, lingering death...

...unless, of course, the Surfer arrives, transmutes the rock under Banner into water, freeing him.

cheerer galan_silversurfer cheerer

Priest
Sentry, Beta Ray Bill, Mar-Vell recks him.

guy222
So GreenScar is on his way back to Earth and he runs into Thor who is also on his way back.

They get really drunk and Thor bets Mjolnir on an arm-wrestling contest. Hulk beats him and picks up Mjolnir (he is now worthy b/c he beat Thor and because of all the good stuff he did in PlantHulk).

(Also Strange is tottaly pissed about CivilWar and decides not to interfere. He'll also be holding back the ridiculously powerful magic users but not interfering in any other way)

So now that Hulk is armed with Mjolnir and full knowledge of its powers, a good level of intelligence like we've seen in PlanetHulk and doesn't have Strange to stand in his way how long will his rampage last or is MarvelEarth completely screwed?

Hulk smacked Watcher. Celestials come. Nuff said

janus77
but isn't Hulk still liable to having the gamma drained from him?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by janus77
but isn't Hulk still liable to having the gamma drained from him?

Mjolnir is can provide some magical protection I'm sure or absorb the gamma back from who ever stole it.

janus77
well then, clearly the first order of business is to separate Hulk and Mjolnir. I would get Thing to piss Hulk off, then run away, so Hulk throws Mjolnir at him (fairly distant) or maybe get a flying target, more likely for the Hulk to chuck the hammer at.
the instant he does that, Doom hits him with the gamma sucking device. by the time Mjolnir returns, it's just Banner standing there... Mjolnir smites him no expression

hmm, Mjolnir would give Hulk flight and superspeed... also mystical powers... written properly, I can see The Hulk being basically invincible. though I think Mjolnir is fundamentally weak as a device because it can be removed from the bearer.

MightyEInherjar
Hell, he could probably absorb MORE radiation, right into him, from as many sources as he could find.

I don't really think many guys under Sentry/BRB level are going to survive more than a hit or two from Mjolnir wielded by Hulk. Even if his radiation is drained, then he's still basically Thor.

I'm thinking Mjolnir could possible absorb BB's scream as well, so that's less to worry about.

janus77
yeah, no once you start thinking about how it would amp Hulk's already pretty stupendous power and durability, how it might compensate for the few weaknesses he has (the gamma sucking, Banner being a regular humanbeing, the low IQ (though that's not the case in this thread) etc) and how the addition of flight and superspeed basically makes him every bit Superman's equal and then some (naturally, he'd get way stronger and more durable than Superman) ... hmm.

if Mjolnir made it impossible for any tech to take away The Hulk's powers, then its additional powers would make him unbeatable by anyone bar reality warpers... don't think Doom could do much other than flee the planet and wait for boredom to set in for Hulk.

Longinus
Couldn't Sentry just unleash the Void and allow him to break every bone in Hulk's body again, or is he not at liberty to do that? Anyway since Sentry is as powerful if not moreso than Void he takes the Hulk. Blackbolt would just let out a shrike and Hulk is liquified and is unable to regenrate. Vulcan could shut Hulk's brain down or labotomize him. Carol in her Binary could take him. Thor (if he still has Mjolinor) can use it to better effect than Hulk or BRB could simply pound Hulk with planet destroying blows. But hey this is my opinion but I think it's fairly accurate.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Longinus
Couldn't Sentry just unleash the Void and allow him to break every bone in Hulk's body again, or is he not at liberty to do that? Anyway since Sentry is as powerful if not moreso than Void he takes the Hulk. Blackbolt would just let out a shrike and Hulk is liquified and is unable to regenrate. Vulcan could shut Hulk's brain down or labotomize him. Carol in her Binary could take him. Thor (if he still has Mjolinor) can use it to better effect than Hulk or BRB could simply pound Hulk with planet destroying blows. But hey this is my opinion but I think it's fairly accurate.

Yeah, that could happen to regular Hulk if he tried to do this, but this is like a Hulk/Thor hybrid. I think it's easier to gauge if you take Thor as a base, and add gamma radiation to him...something like that.

Symmetric Chaos
Couldn't Sentry just unleash the Void and allow him to break every bone in Hulk's body again, or is he not at liberty to do that?Anyway since Sentry is as powerful if not moreso than Void he takes the Hulk.

srug

Blackbolt would just let out a shrike and Hulk is liquified and is unable to regenrate.

Mjolnir can be used defensively. I think Hulk could block enough of the attack to be able to regen.

Vulcan could shut Hulk's brain down or labotomize him.

Possibly

Carol in her Binary could take him.

Don't know her

Thor (if he still has Mjolinor) can use it to better effect than Hulk

In this scenario he doesn't have Mjolnir and is very very drunk at the moment.

BRB could simply pound Hulk with planet destroying blows. But hey this is my opinion but I think it's fairly accurate.

This Hulk isn't some mindless warrior. He also has Mjolnir to help him and is just about as pissed as he's ever been.

Longinus
Still all the heroes I named have the speed and intelligence advantage, they'll take Hulk. Anyway I lol'ed when I read in your post that Thor was off somewhere drunk. I liked that. Anyway without Thor, there are still people who can keep the Hulk in check.

TricksterPriest
Keep in mind that Hulk cannot create the godblast with Mjolnir. Which is probably the only difference between Thulk (I just made that up laughing ) and Thor in this scenario.

Bentley
Three words: Mad Jim Jaspers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bentley
Three words: Mad Jim Jaspers.

We have no idea where he is. I also really doubt he would care.

Hulk rules all
Hulk + greatest plot device ever created/Mjolnir would be unstoppable times two. With the matchless strength he has, when he swings or throws Mjolnir, it's going to hit at least 2X3 times what Thor can generate. Plust Hulk's fist strikes are at least equal to Thor's strongest Mjolnir strike. So Hulk throws Mjolnir, wipes out a character. With his left and right fists, two more until all of them are broken into more pieces than Humpty Dumpty. And, after Mjolnir sees how Hulk has utilized it 10 times more powerfully than Thor, will never go back to the glass jawed Asgardian ever again. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Longinus
1. Whats stopping a character from completely dodging the hammer?
2. Hulks been beaten by guys with strength far less than his (prime example)
3. Incalculable strength is BS. If Hulk'sstrength was so unmeasurable he could lift far more than a damn mountain
4. Strength can only take you so far, what about people who can snap every bone in Hulk's body before he even thinks, or what about people who can simply shut down his mind before he can even act?
5. You arguments are driven by your fanboyism, if Hulk ruled all, he wouldn't have his ass handed to him on a regular basis by guys more versatile than him.
6. Read some comics and realise there are plenty of characters who can poop on Hulk in EVERY department INCLUDING STRENGTH.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man + Doom + Richards + 2 weeks = Beat THulk.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Iron Man + Doom + Richards + 2 weeks = Beat THulk. more like 10 minutes.

Symmetric Chaos
1. Whats stopping a character from completely dodging the hammer?

Dunno magic and the fact that he can just hit them with lightning rather than throwing the hammer at the.

2. Hulks been beaten by guys with strength far less than his (prime example)

You didn't give an example . . . and thats usually because he's an idiot and doesn't have a freaking magic hammer.

3. Incalculable strength is BS. If Hulk'sstrength was so unmeasurable he could lift far more than a damn mountain

It was a very large mountain. But yes limitless strength means nothing.

However since he's really really really pissed at this point I'm gonna say he's pretty f*cking strong at this point.

4. Strength can only take you so far, what about people who can snap every bone in Hulk's body before he even thinks, or what about people who can simply shut down his mind before he can even act?

Perfect ways to stop him. Who on current MarvelEarth is going to do that?

6. Read some comics and realise there are plenty of characters who can poop on Hulk in EVERY department INCLUDING STRENGTH.

On current MarvelEarth who is physically stronger than Hulk?

MightyEInherjar
Dunno magic and the fact that he can just hit them with lightning rather than throwing the hammer at the.

You didn't give an example . . . and thats usually because he's an idiot and doesn't have a freaking magic hammer.

It was a very large mountain. But yes limitless strength means nothing.

However since he's really really really pissed at this point I'm gonna say he's pretty f*cking strong at this point.

Perfect ways to stop him. Who on current MarvelEarth is going to do that?

yes

DevilGoblin

If that happens, you stop reading comics, because the hulk erases MU.
He also could do it without the hammer, with the hammer he just does it fast.

DevilGoblin

according to Marvel: no one in MU is stronger than the hulk (probably someone is stronger at base level, but no one is stronger than a really enraged hulk)

and you would know it if only you stopped to be an hulk detractor

Big Sexy
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
according to Marvel: no one in MU is stronger than the hulk (probably someone is stronger at base level, but no one is stronger than a really enraged hulk)

and you would know it if only you stopped to be an hulk detractor dur

Symmetric Chaos
and you would know it if only you stopped to be an hulk detractor

no expression

hysterical

A) My entire post was PROHULK
B) you just asked by to be antiHulk

DevilGoblin
no expression

hysterical

A) My entire post was PROHULK
B) you just asked by to be antiHulk

don't make us laugh
( 90% of yout posts on KMC are to underrate the hulk)

SpunkySmurph
Daap is currently on Marvel Earth.

Hulk goes down.

Symmetric Chaos
don't make us laugh
( 90% of yout posts on KMC are to underrate the hulk)

You clearly didn't read a word I wrote.

For refernece 90% posts do not even involve Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Daap is currently on Marvel Earth.

Hulk goes down.

Also Strange is tottaly pissed about CivilWar and decides not to interfere. He'll also be holding back the ridiculously powerful magic users but not interfering in any other way

Daap is assumed to be included stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Also Strange is tottaly pissed about CivilWar and decides not to interfere. He'll also be holding back the ridiculously powerful magic users but not interfering in any other way

Daap is assumed to be included stick out tongue

Living plot device =/= Magic. But fine. ermm

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Living plot device =/= Magic. But fine. ermm

How would you classify Strange other than living plot device?

DevilGoblin
Hulk does not need magic hammer to erase the planet. He could destroy it with 1/2 blows. How can anyone stop him ?

hulk-haters discuss please

SpunkySmurph
How would you classify Strange other than living plot device?

Oh, he's magical.

But Daap isn't.

I'm just saying, Doc Strange isn't magical BECAUSE he's a plot device. He's magical because he... uses magic.

Daap is a plot device, but NOT magical.

Anyways... Squirrel Girl ftw.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk does not need magic hammer to erase the planet. He could destroy it with 1/2 blows. How can anyone stop him ?

He can't do it with 1 or 2 blows. He's hit the earth how many times by now?

There is always gamma drain and energy blasts to depower and BRF him the to the magic stick he can stop that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.